Your Search | gold's gym
Approximately 772 Reports Found

Mar 24 2015
the zoo health club zoo gym huge rip off and scam boynton beach Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Alternative Health: the zoo health club boynton beach , Florida

Mar 17 2015
Gold's Gym - South Boston, Massachusetts THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE ACCOUNT TO CLOSE SOUTH BOSTON Massachusetts Author: Charlestown, Massachusetts Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold's Gym - South Boston, MA SOUTH BOSTON, Massachusetts

Mar 15 2015
Orange Police Department Police Dispatcher I noticed a chihuahua loced in a hot car on 3/13/2015 at 5:45 PM behind the Walmart, I took a picture of the dog, and proceeded with my shopping. After I was done, and loaded my groceries I noticed the car was still parked there. I decided to call the police since the dog was showing signs of distress earlier. The dispatcher I spoke to was rude and stated that all available police units were busy with a traffic collision. She stated that the owner coukd have taken the dog for a walk, and since I could no longer visually see the dog, I had no proof the dog was still located in the car. The windows were still cracked opened, and it was obvious nobody had been back to the car. I was more angry because there were to cop cruisers that were illegally parked in front of the gym I had worked out at a hour previously. Orange California took a picture Author: Orange, California Police: Orange Police Department Orange, California

Mar 12 2015
09:27 AM I had lots of hits on my profile of until I signed up then I got lots of requests on my cell tx asking to meet up but first show in legitby giving out my credit card so these girls feel SAFE cuz if I trust them with my card they will show there trust me by meeting me. wow are guys really that dumb. I sure hope not guys don't even think about it it's SO CRAZY OBVIOUS I FELT DUMB TO EVEN LET IT GET THIS FAR. BUT WHEN U HAVE THIS HOT WOMAN HITTING ON U. U CAN GET KINDA STUPID. esp after a divorce like me. so just man up and go out join a gym maybe learn to dance go u will meet woman. but don't give up your card to anyone.? internet Author: palmcoast, Florida Adult Web Site:

Mar 10 2015
Golds Gym/01 Fitness Evolution Swift Funds Collections Turned me over to Swift Fnds and never ever contacted me about my bill. This is funny because I had auto pay out of my checking and when it converted from Gold's to Fitness they quit taking money out of my acct. so I assumed since it was under a new name I would have to sign up again and just never did. Then I find out 2 years later almost that I have an outrageous bill in collections! No One EVER notified me of the bill building up they just quit taking the money out of my checking and then this! This is the worst company ever! Golds and Fitness Evolution they are abusing people and purposely wrecking everyones credit! Zimmerman Minnesota Author: Gilbert, Minnesota Health Spas: Golds Gym/01 Fitness Evolution Zimmerman, Minnesota

Mar 09 2015
Swift Funds gym collection rolling hills estates Internet california Author: yuba city , California Collection Agencies: Swift Funds Internet

Feb 26 2015
CenCal Strength Crossfit CenCal Single mom and Iraq veteran unfortunate encounter with bad business gym Stockton California Author: Lathrop, California Misc. Health Specialists: CenCal Strength Stockton, California

Feb 25 2015
Crossroads Fitness Layton, Utah Crooks!! Don't join this gym!!!! Layton Utah Author: Utah Health Spas: Crossroads Fitness Layton, Utah Layton, Utah

Feb 25 2015
Chair Gym This is a piece of workout equipment Wallford Internet Author: Cedar Hills, Utah Weightloss Programs: Chair Gym Internet
35, Report #1209294

Feb 15 2015
Dustin L. Kellenberger LA FITNESS Largo, Florida or LA FITNESS Clearwater, Florida Gym Con Man / Scam Artist Clearwater Florida
Your Point Author: Lititz, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Dustin L. Kellenberger Clearwater,
36, Report #1208359

Feb 11 2015
Metro Athletic Club RIP OFF! Most DISGUSTING run down gym! Scam!!!! never followed through with renovations! Lafayette Indiana Author: IN, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Metro Athletic Club Lafayette, Indiana
37, Report #1206627

Feb 04 2015
Gold Gym Lakeland FL North Taking money even after membership was canceled Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold Gym Lakeland FL North Lakeland, Florida
38, Report #1205242

Jan 29 2015
UFC Gym Ballantyne UFC Gym Jodi and Camile are scammers and con artists Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Health Spas: UFC Gym Ballantyne Charlotte, North Carolina
39, Report #1203533

Jan 22 2015
Golds Gym Evans road highway San Antonio Gym months of late fees even though paod on time steven trainer stole mpney from gym and is cleints disnt get money bacj webn though admitted errors occured. i bwilve its alow level scam and thays how they get away with it.when i addressed it manger (Pete) me and said he would no longer give back money agreed upon. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Golds Gym San Antonio , Texas
40, Report #1201269

Jan 12 2015
Gold's Gym Lied about contract, renewed without my permission, exorbitant charges a lie Rockville Maryland Gold's Gym Is All Lies & More Lies Author: Maryland Weightloss Programs: Gold's Gym Maryland
41, Report #1199862

Jan 06 2015
Gold's Gym Oxnard Cancelled gym then sent to collections. Oxnard California Author: VENTURA, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold's Gym Oxnard Oxnard, California
42, Report #1198989

Jan 02 2015
UFC Gym LA Boxing Sneaky Contract verbiage Florham Park New Jersey Author: Florham Park , New Jersey Alternative Health: UFC Gym Florham Park, New Jersey
43, Report #1196460

Dec 19 2014
Golds gym Gold guys Lorton What do I need to do to cancel my membership! Lorton Virginia Author: Virginia Alternative Health: Golds gym Lorton , Virginia
44, Report #1195939

Dec 16 2014
Stella Valente / Equinox Gym - West Hollywood Equinox Spa, Karen Valente, Stella Valente I paid a for an Equinox Gym Membership to Stella Valente West Hollywood Internet
Author: West Hollywood, California Health Spas: Stella Valente / Equinox Gym - West Hollywood Internet
45, Report #1194890

Dec 12 2014
Millennium Enterprises, Inc Millennium Health and Fitness Bad Management of Fitness Center Gym Nationwide Author: Nationwide Health Spas: Millennium Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
Bailey's Powerhouse Gym, Bailey's Gym Unethical, Shady Billing Practices - Don't Give Them Your Business Orange Park Florida Author: orange park, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Bailey's Powerhouse Gym Orange Park, Florida

Nov 16 2014
Gold's Gym- Houston Gold's Gym-Conroe Deceptive Trade Practices & FCRA Violations Conroe Texas You are a bit..misguided Author: Houston, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Gold's Gym- Houston Conroe, Texas

Nov 13 2014
Gold's Gym Ignoring, Crickets, Nonresponsive, Dead Air Greensboro North Carolina Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold's Gym Nationwide

Nov 13 2014
Body X-Change Fitness Spas, Body X-Change, Body Xchange Sports Club, Body Xchange Express Women's Only Gym, Misrepresentation of contractual policies, aggressive collection techniques, unfair treatment of customers Moorpark California Body X-Change Fitness Spas, Body X-Change, Body Xchange Sports Club, Body Xchange Express Women's Only Gym, Misrepresentation of contractual policies, aggressive collection techniques, unfair treatment of customers Moorpark California Moorpark California Author: Moorpark, California Health Spas: Body Xchange Moorpark, California

Nov 06 2014
Gold's Gym Corpus Christi, Texas Deceptive Business Practices + contract = sales goal met Corpus Christi Texas Golds Gym ex client Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Health Spas: Gold's Gym Corpus Christi, Texas