Your Search | golds gym compel fitness personal trainers

May 26 2016
Professional Fitness out of control/disorganized randolph Massachusetts
Author: braintree, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Professional Fitness randolph, Massachusetts

May 25 2016
Jim Rosen fitnessblowout Quick to take your money ,never gives you what you ordered and always giving you the run around. los angeles California Author: Delhi, California Fitness Consultants: Jim Rosen fitnessblowout los angeles, California

May 24 2016
B.O.S.S. Fitness and James Gullatte, owner Personal trainer causes injury, refuses to refund money for unused sessions Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: B.O.S.S. Fitness Columbus, Ohio

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 24 2016
Best Star Home Health Horrible company that doesnt pay for services Carrollton texas False Author: mansfield, Texas Personal Services: Best Star Home Health Carrollton,

May 24 2016
Erick Brent The secret 72 hour credit boost Scam alert do not send this guy your money. Doesn't reply and will take your money and disappear Internet
Author: Ohio Personal Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 22 2016
Enforcement Trainers Company goes A-wall after negative review. Orange California
Bold disregard for the law Author: West Covina, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Enforcement Trainers Orange, California

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 20 2016
dental referral ,ashley , michael kept changing phone numbers and would not give physical address location and they are asking some people for personal information and not asking others they said that they are located many locations Nationwide Author: --------, Illinois Dental Services: dental referral Nationwide

May 19 2016
Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier Frank Mentier personal trainerFrank Mentier coachFrank Mentier spin instructorFrank Mentier barrys bootcampFrank Mentier Equinox Frank Mentier took me to court after I lost 40 pounds on my own without him West hollywood California
Author: Los Angeles , California Health Spas: Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier West hollywood , California

May 19 2016
Sweepstakes audit b├»ureau / notification center Sweepstakes Udit bureau,, Sweepstakes notification center, dispatched from the office of the Sweepstakes entry service dept Emerson publishing inc Received a dated document with registration number to be delivered only to personal. Addressed Dallas Texas Author: Tucker, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes audit bureau / notification center Dallas, Texas

May 19 2016
Verizon verizon/AOL migration took all my private saved folders and personal information california Author: ontario, California Computer Fraud: Verizon

May 18 2016
Equip2Conceal Concealed weapons permit for firearms Clearwater Internet Author: Plain City, Utah Personal Services: Equip2Conceal Internet

May 18 2016
Fitness Connection Rip Off/ Fraud/ Non Compliant/ BBB Rating F/ NO CEO, BOARD MEMBERS OR COMMITTEES DAllas / Ft Worth Metroplex Texas Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Nationwide

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 18 2016
ABC Crunch Fitness Fraudulent Recurring Credit Card Charges! Bradenton Florida Author: SARASOTA, Florida Health Spas: ABC Crunch Fitness Bradenton, Florida

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 17 2016
Ferber Dental Group Partial bridge work that did not fit. Loss of two crowns because of bridges Lake Worth Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Personal Services: Ferber Dental Group Lake Worth , Florida

May 17 2016
Body Renew Alaska LLC BR Fitness, BR Northwest, Body Renew Northwest Extorted, hidden cancellation fee, forced to sign contract happy valley Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: Body Renew Alaska LLC happy valley, Oregon

May 16 2016
Gold's Gym Still being billed after cancellation East Windsor New Jersey Author: Lawrenceville, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold's Gym East Windsor, New Jersey

May 16 2016
Seniorsoulmate.com Senior Scam Internet Author: Elkton, Maryland Personal Services: Seniorsoulmate.com Internet

May 15 2016
mid atlantic marketing they called me offering a $100.00 gift card and then wanted all my personal info ,it is a scam Nationwide Good Job Author: birmngham, Alabama Home & Garden Stores: mid atlantic marketing Nationwide

May 15 2016
Xceleration Fitness GYMPROS.com POOR QUALITY EXERCISE EQUIPMENT, DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY Newbury Park CA Author: WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California Sporting Goods: Xceleration Fitness Newbury Park,

May 15 2016
Seeking Arrangement SeekingArrangement Fake profiles Internet Author: New Jersey Personal Services: Seeking Arrangement Internet

May 14 2016
Ivory + Mason Ivory MasonIvory plus Mason Customer Service Representatives ask you to pay their personal accounts to fix poor products Los Angeles California Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Optical Products & Repair: Ivory + Mason Internet