Your Search | golds gym
Approximately 787 Reports Found

Aug 04 2015
PLANET FITNESS FAIRFIELD OHIO THIS GYM IS A FALSE/MISLEADING ADVERTISER AND WILL RIP YOU OFF FAIRFIELD Ohio Author: FAIRFIELD, Ohio Fitness Consultants: PLANET FITNESS FAIRFIELD OHIO FAIRFIELD, Ohio

Jul 12 2015
Gold's Gym of Valley Ranch, Texas Impact Fitness Gold's Gym/ A.K.A. Impact Fitness Membership Cancellation Fraud Vallley Ranch, Texas Membership Cancellation SCAM! Valley Ranch Texas Author: Confidential, Texas Health Spas: Gold's Gym of Valley Ranch, Texas Irving, Texas

Jun 30 2015
Metroflex Gym Phoenix - Josh Barnett Violates AZ consumer protection laws regarding 3 day right to cancel Phoenix Arizona No need to shout Author: Peoria, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Metroflex Gym Phoenix - Josh Barnett Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 30 2015
Gold's Gym Didn't Process My Membership Cancellation, Continued to Charge Fees, Didn't Reply to Appeal Letter East Windsor New Jersey Author: Hightstown, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold's Gym (East Windsor, NJ) East Windsor, New Jersey

Jun 25 2015
youfit gym youfit: The gym you cant quit! Scottsdale,Arizona Nationwide Author: scottsdale, Arizona Alternative Health: youfit gym Nationwide

Jun 16 2015
Planet Fitness Gym Planet Fitness, Planet Fitness gym, Planet Gym, La Puente Planet Fitness, Mid Town Planet Fitness, Planet Fitness Corporate, Planet Fitness Membership, Planet Fitness Free Trial, La Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, Free Trial Gym, Gym Los Angeles, Totally Disgusting! No hot water in Men's Locker Room. They billed my credit card even after I was told my membership was cancelled. No Hot tub, No Pool just dirty equipment that is not kept clean because no one can take a shower after working out. Numerous complaints to the management to no avail. La Puente California Author: La Puente, California Health Spas: Planet Fitness Gym La Puente, California

Jun 15 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |(((REDACTED))) in front of everyone at the gym!!! Wellington, Florida WooooOOoo! Author: Delray Beach, Florida Customer: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Florida

Jun 08 2015
Planet Fitness Fitness Club, Gym Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness Nationwide

Jun 02 2015
Ballys Total Fitness Gym cutomer service number doesn't work, mailing address is invalid Author: new york, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Ballys Fitness Gym

May 20 2015
Compel Fitness Compel Fitness/Gold's Gym Bowie, MD Crooks Continue to Bill after request of cancellation, poor service Nationwide Author: Bowie, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Compel Fitness Nationwide

May 17 2015
Les Porter CrossFit Clearwater cfc dirty gym, hurt factory, arrogant owner Clearwater Florida Les Porter and his program - QUALITY AND LIFECHANGING Author: Clearwater, Florida Weightloss Programs: Les Porter CrossFit Clearwater Clearwater, Florida

May 05 2015
Youfit Gym Ripped- off Oklahoma City Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Health Spas: Youfit Gym Nationwide

Apr 15 2015
Paramount Acceptance Corp, Vasa Fitness, Gold's Gym, Lifestyles 2000, Spa Fitness Truly predatory and malicious contracting and billing practices Salt Lake City Utah Author: Utah Health Spas: Paramount Acceptance Corp Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 26 2015
Anytime fitness gym,fitness,exercise Clear lake Iowa Author: clear lake, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Anytime fitness Clear lake, Iowa

Mar 24 2015
the zoo health club zoo gym huge rip off and scam boynton beach Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Alternative Health: the zoo health club boynton beach , Florida

Mar 17 2015
Gold's Gym - South Boston, Massachusetts THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE ACCOUNT TO CLOSE SOUTH BOSTON Massachusetts Author: Charlestown, Massachusetts Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold's Gym - South Boston, MA SOUTH BOSTON, Massachusetts

Mar 15 2015
Orange Police Department Police Dispatcher I noticed a chihuahua loced in a hot car on 3/13/2015 at 5:45 PM behind the Walmart, I took a picture of the dog, and proceeded with my shopping. After I was done, and loaded my groceries I noticed the car was still parked there. I decided to call the police since the dog was showing signs of distress earlier. The dispatcher I spoke to was rude and stated that all available police units were busy with a traffic collision. She stated that the owner coukd have taken the dog for a walk, and since I could no longer visually see the dog, I had no proof the dog was still located in the car. The windows were still cracked opened, and it was obvious nobody had been back to the car. I was more angry because there were to cop cruisers that were illegally parked in front of the gym I had worked out at a hour previously. Orange California Wow..you took a picture Author: Orange, California Police: Orange Police Department Orange, California

Mar 12 2015
webAffair.com I had lots of hits on my profile of until I signed up then I got lots of requests on my cell tx asking to meet up but first show in legitby giving out my credit card so these girls feel SAFE cuz if I trust them with my card they will show there trust me by meeting me. wow are guys really that dumb. I sure hope not guys don't even think about it it's SO CRAZY OBVIOUS I FELT DUMB TO EVEN LET IT GET THIS FAR. BUT WHEN U HAVE THIS HOT WOMAN HITTING ON U. U CAN GET KINDA STUPID. esp after a divorce like me. so just man up and go out join a gym maybe learn to dance go u will meet woman. but don't give up your card to anyone.? internet Author: palmcoast, Florida Adult Web Site: affair.com

Mar 10 2015
Golds Gym/01 Fitness Evolution Swift Funds Collections Turned me over to Swift Fnds and never ever contacted me about my bill. This is funny because I had auto pay out of my checking and when it converted from Gold's to Fitness they quit taking money out of my acct. so I assumed since it was under a new name I would have to sign up again and just never did. Then I find out 2 years later almost that I have an outrageous bill in collections! No One EVER notified me of the bill building up they just quit taking the money out of my checking and then this! This is the worst company ever! Golds and Fitness Evolution they are abusing people and purposely wrecking everyones credit! Zimmerman Minnesota Author: Gilbert, Minnesota Health Spas: Golds Gym/01 Fitness Evolution Zimmerman, Minnesota

Mar 09 2015
Swift Funds gym collection rolling hills estates Internet california Author: yuba city , California Collection Agencies: Swift Funds Internet

Feb 26 2015
CenCal Strength Crossfit CenCal Single mom and Iraq veteran unfortunate encounter with bad business gym Stockton California Author: Lathrop, California Misc. Health Specialists: CenCal Strength Stockton, California

Feb 25 2015
Crossroads Fitness Layton, Utah Crooks!! Don't join this gym!!!! Layton Utah Author: Utah Health Spas: Crossroads Fitness Layton, Utah Layton, Utah

Feb 25 2015
Chair Gym This is a piece of workout equipment Wallford Internet Author: Cedar Hills, Utah Weightloss Programs: Chair Gym Internet

49, Report #1209294

Feb 15 2015
Dustin L. Kellenberger LA FITNESS Largo, Florida or LA FITNESS Clearwater, Florida Gym Con Man / Scam Artist Clearwater Florida
Your Point Author: Lititz, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Dustin L. Kellenberger Clearwater,

50, Report #1208359

Feb 11 2015
Metro Athletic Club RIP OFF! Most DISGUSTING run down gym! Scam!!!! never followed through with renovations! Lafayette Indiana Author: IN, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Metro Athletic Club Lafayette, Indiana