Your Search | good feet store

Aug 27 2016
rushcard homeless vet rushcard takes from vet trying toget back on feet new york new york Lying isnt pretty.... Author: Georgia Financial Services: rushcard New York

Aug 27 2016
Cabinets TO GO customer service at store location is non existent uncaring and deceptive practices. Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Kitchens: Cabinets TO GO Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Quicken Loans Your Good Faith Deposit is actually a Fee for doing business! Nationwide Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with MAB. MAB is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Licensed Insurance Adjusters: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side during the whole process of your claim. Encino, California

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

The League ,Dallas, Texas,  SCAM/ RIP-OFF/TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE Dallas Texas
Author: Birmingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: The League (Dallas, TX) Dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Disgruntled Former Employee Author: calabasas, California Licensed Insurance Adjusters: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side during the whole process of your claim. Internet

Aug 23 2016
Author: Bakersfield, California Licensed Insurance Adjusters: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side during the whole process of your claim. Encino, California

Aug 23 2016
kathy Hall bought shoes from Hoverkicks for my 3 year old grand daughter and they put sores on both of her feet on the ancles because of the inside charge ports they had fell out of the slits on her ancles she onle wore them for approximately 2 hours i talked to a gentlemen at hoverkicks his name was maurice n Internet Author: McDowell, Kentucky Baby Products: kathy Hall Internet

Aug 22 2016
The Furniture Party in Atlanta, GA Andrew Williams Furniture Store in Atlanta GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: The Furniture Party Internet

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 19 2016
YELP Yelp advertising Post bad review 1 star hide not recommend good reviews. We pay yelp to advertise us they put us way down on list beneath services nor related to what we do Internet nation
Something nasty is going on... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Internet

Aug 19 2016
Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Aspire System Digital Altitude Super Slow Progress, Good for newbies but ridiculous for anyone else :-( 1/10! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home Business: Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Internet

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

My Tiara Fits Sold me damaged good Wilburton, OK Internet
Author: Crane, Texas Clothing Stores: My Tiara Fits Internet

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
Starbucks ivan was rude to me, ivan was insulting to me, ivan threatened to call the police on me for nothing, ivan wrongfully accused me of patronizing his employee, ivan wrongfully accused me of harassing his employee, there was little help in that store for the starbucksforlife game, i am not going back to that location ever again Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Beverly Hills, California

Aug 17 2016
The Car Store, Adel, IA Dishonest dealer! Cheated us. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM! Adel Iowa Author: Ames, Iowa Auto Dealers: The Car Store, Adel, IA Adel, Iowa

Aug 17 2016
La Gab Erika Henderson No greetings when entered the store, never asked if i need help. Rude when i approached the staff. Clothing is cheap spandex material and poorly sewn. Charlotte Amalie Author: Charlotte Amalie, Alabama Clothing Stores: La Gab Charlotte Amalie,

Aug 17 2016
bobcats motorsports.com Road Warrior 250 Trike warranty is no good and is no longer being sold Sacramento, CA 95825 California
Author: guntersville, Alabama Motorcycles: bobcats motorsports.com Sacramento, CA 95825, California

Aug 16 2016
Remington Hunting and shooting supplies Worse than loan sharks Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: Remington Tempe, Arizona

Aug 16 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
THIS IS WHY I WONT DO THIS WORK Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Choice Payments – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Smart Choice Payments offers Merchant Incentives, other savings opportunities with in-store, online, mobile transactions including: Standard retail accounts, Card-not-present MOTO accounts, Internet Gateway accounts, Mobile and wireless accounts, & Specialized restaurant, lodging, fuel dispensary accounts. Smart Choice Payments provides safe, secure, less expensive credit card processing services, equip Las Vegas, Nevada