GOOD FEET STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: good feet store
There may be more specific results for "good feet store"
For more specific results for "good feet store"
Showing 1-25 of 105,367 Found Reports For more specific results for "good feet store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Brian Keleman Complete Scam; Disappears Upon Demand To Make Good On Money Back Guarantee; History of Dishonest Behavior San Diego California
Author: San Francisco, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Brian Keleman Internet

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Just how? Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
Jodyssecret I placed an order and they charged my credit card but now the store is no more. No contact no refund no product. Internet
Author: Uxbridge, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
Charity Navigator Sounded Good but Now I Wonder Glen Rock New Jersey Author: Altadena, California Credit Card Fraud: Charity Navigator Glen Rock, NJ ,

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 18 2017
Berger King - Store 5974 Gilbert Downtown Gilbert Burger King Dangerous Place on Friday Nights Gilbert AZ Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Fast Food Restaurants: Berger King - Store 5974 Gilbert Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Khosrow Sadeghian- Amy J Sadeghian- KAMY Investments aka KAMY Real Estate Trust aka KAMY Real Estate CHICKEN SOUP IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!!!! Denton Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Property Management: Khosrow Sadeghian Denton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Genotropin Online Store sales@genotropinshop.com DO NOT send any money this website is complete scam they will take your money and they will not send you any product Nationwide Author: Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Genotropin Online Store sales@genotropinshop.com Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
COBBLER UNION Dragging their feet to give refund after receiving merchandise back in perfect condition Atlanta Georgia Refund Processed by Cobbler Union Author: RICHMOND, Texas Clothing Stores: COBBLER UNION Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Washington Gas Have a Credit Balance with Washington Gas? Good luck collecting. Author: Alexandria, Virginia Utility Companies: Washington Gas

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Word Games Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Taurususa international Taurus international Horrible repair service customer service and response is a joke Miami Florida Author: Stratford, Connecticut Sporting-good Manufactures: Guns & Ranges: Taurususa international Miami, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Bitstarz.com Bitstars bitsarz casino Bitstarz stole my money and disabled my account Malta Internet
Bitstarz lies and steals beware Author: Northridge, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Bitstarz.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Elly's world I order some straight news for 4999 got to email saying thank you for ordering it will take 4 to 6 weeks and when I went back to check the tracking and try to get a tracking it says the page is not found the store is not found and when I sent the email out to the support group still no answer and I sent about 4 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Elly word Internet