Your Search | good feet store

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

NFL SHOP official online store Internet
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Questionable Activities: NFL SHOP official online store Internet

Oct 09 2015
Fun Rewards Redemption Center Too Good To Be True, Another Rip Off La Mesa California Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Fun Rewards Redemption Center La Mesa, California

Oct 09 2015
Atlanta Periodontics N.Gail McLaurin, D.M.D. Extremely Rude receptionist, Changes prices, No integrity Atlanta Georgia Your confused!! Author: Loganville, Georgia Dental Services: Atlanta Periodontics Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 08 2015
Barska Hard cases look good but are imported junk Pomona, California Author: clarence, New York Guns & Ranges: Barska Pomona,, California

Oct 08 2015
Melova Store Kept on telling me I have to pay additional charges and don't want to refund me my money Internet
Author: St.Michael, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Melova Store Internet

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
Gunther Volkswagen of Forth Lauderdale Al - Store Manager, stated thats not his real name Did not honor the end of lease option to buy contract. Want to add dealer fees when the contract does not include that. Store manager Al rudest person in Florida award - which takes alot to win in Florida! Forth Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen of Forth Lauderdale Forth Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 08 2015
one at a time custom cycles rip off deceitful liar lazy no good newnan Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Motorcycles: one at a time custom cycles newnan, Georgia

Oct 07 2015
Shaman Miko and Michelle Williams Big con! Make your life even worse! Take all your money! No problem talking to you when you are paying but after that, good luck! What a scam! There is also another website that they use with the same phone number! Don't contact them! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Shaman Miko and Michelle Williams Los Angeles, California
13, Report #1194840

Oct 07 2015
Gale Corbett Hutchinson James CorbettCorbett Hutchinson Dallas Con Artist on PAROLE Dallas Texas
So I met this guy in Jail? Justin James Worthey Fred Worthey Insurance Agency Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Wanted Criminals: Gale Corbett Hutchinson Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
All Coin Laundry Sebco laundry systems Dina carrasquillo Beware -they sell defective coin op laundry equiptment Raritan New Jersey We worked it out- All good with Sebco Author: ithaca, New York Laundromats: All Coin Laundry Raritan, New Jersey

Oct 07 2015
ExtensionWorks Unusable Plug In for my Online Store-Will not refund money Point Cook, Victoria Australia Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Software: ExtensionWorks Internet

Oct 06 2015
Bachur Issa Balzan DISHONORABLE-RIPPED US OFF-STAY AWAY FROM HIM-HE'S NO GOOD-BANDITO Miami Internet Author: Miami, Florida Blabber Mouth: Bachur Issa Balzan Internet

Oct 06 2015
Law Offices Of Slosser, Hudgins, Struse & Freund; Paul D. Slosser, Timothy M. Struse Defrauding the elderly and estate dependants and heirs, wasting estate funds adversarially, dysfunctionally Tucson Arizona How Negligence Leads to Egregious Wrong Author: Tucson, Arizona Lawyers: Slosser, Hudgins, Struse & Freund, Paul D. Slosser, Timothy M. Struse Tucson, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet

Oct 06 2015
levon gevorkian be carefull...used car rip off el monte California everything good Author: west hills, California Auto Dealers: levon gevorkian Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Vinnie Paul Vinnie Paul Vin Paul Vinnie Paul is not a good man Texas Internet Author: Austin, Texas Internet Fraud: Vinnie Paul Internet

Oct 06 2015
Steven Terry I paid Steven Terry to get some warrants lifted and it's been 3 weeks and he is coming up with excuses. DO NOT give him your money or hire him because he is a no good liar! Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Steven Terry Mobile , Alabama

Oct 06 2015
LearningRX REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fee Adjustment Author: Englewood, Colorado Tutoring: Learning RX Centennial, Colorado

Oct 05 2015
cookies53 ebay store bullhead city Arizona Author: bullhead city, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: cookies53 bullhead city, Arizona

Oct 05 2015
One Stop Travel/America Direct CrowdSaving Too good to be true. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Air Travel: One Stop Travel/America Direct Internet

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet