GOOD FEET STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: good feet store
There may be more specific results for "good feet store"
For more specific results for "good feet store"
Showing 1-25 of 22,885 Found Reports For more specific results for "good feet store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
siegel corp Jennifer bridges misrepresentation, retaliatory behavior towards good tenants trying to abide with lease agreement and getting ignored or surprise billings for repairs and threatenedwith credit damage . bad air quality, poor maintaince men knowledge, dirty, pestilence, sewagerumoff, crime, shootings, drugs, muggings, intolerant management, surprise visits, umannounced, surly, threatening behavior, chemical smells, dust, no ductwork, illegal postings not complying with lease agreemnt, dog s**t everywhere, filthy laundryroom, combative parking arrangements, with the ter las Vegas Nevada Fault is not with lessor Author: las Vegas , Nevada Environmental Violators: siegel corp las Vegas , Nevada

May 19 2017
HTowngadgets Do not  buy from this company at all. They ripped me off out of 280 dollars. Bought a phone from them and the description said the battery was in good condition.  That was a lie because even when the phone is at 100% it dies. They sold me a phone with a bad battery and they knew it. Check their reviews. They've done it to  too. Not a trusted seller. They are scammers. Internet
Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: HTowngadgets Internet

May 19 2017
Matilda's Mouse Antiques Sold item out from under us while shopping at their store Valley Center California Author: valley center, California Antiques & Second-hand: Matilda's Mouse Antiques Valley Center, California

May 19 2017
Brink212 Showroom Brink212 The person is nothing but a con artist and good at it. The services she provides are never rendered. She offers you a diamond packages and delivers you a cubic zirconia. She is good at boasting you and getting you amped up but services never come to fruition.New York New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Personal Services: Brink212 Showroom New York, New York

May 18 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo losing my financial data and I have online payment accounts deleted Huntersville North Carolina Good One Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

May 17 2017
Progressive Leasing Store charged me 500 and online says 1100. Still taking money out of my account at this moment very upset Stockton Internet
Author: Stockton, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Progressive Leasing Internet

May 16 2017
Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Total scam rip off / really good fake web site and reviews / sent 300 for loan fee got screwed Internet Author: Des Moines, Washington Loans: Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Internet

May 16 2017
Immune Tree - Dr. Anthony Kleinsmith Immune Tree, Inc. PRODUCT IS HORRIBLE!! IT DOES NOT WORK!!!! STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!! Internet Author: Maine Supplemental Health Programs: Immune Tree - Dr. Anthony Kleinsmith Internet

May 15 2017
Trader Joe's Dan Dasse, VP of West Coast operations Closing store because of racism Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Grocery Stores: Trader Joe's Las Vegas, Nevada

May 15 2017
Headlight depot Headlights Headlight was defective and emailed and called within two days of receipt they tell me it needs 3 pictures I sent then they tell me that they have to send to warranty dept not good Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Owings, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Headlight depot Internet

May 15 2017
buycc247.cc creditcard dumps hi im a user that has been scammed buy buycc247 for a good amount of money nd it still says pending transaction i would like a refund please help get my money back  n/a Internet Author: las vegas , Nevada Online Trading: buycc247.cc Internet

May 14 2017
Mama Shania Voodoo Priestess She asked me to send her money which I did and I didn't see nothing in the time that she said I was just seeing things change and then she asked me for more money and the same thing nothing for a whole month she kept asking me for money every week telling me it takes time and that I will see things get better the last time she told me she needed $200 and that would be it and when I told her I couldn't give her $200 she just hang up the phone this kept on for a whole month in a month's time I should have seen something but I never saw things get better all she kept saying was everything's going to be okay everything's going to be okay but when I told her I could send her any more money she got mad and just hang up I trusted her when I put my faith in her Internet Good Grief Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Mama Shania Internet

May 13 2017
Optimum One Health Insurance I have been paying this company $177.55 smonthly since 2/25/2015 . I was even charged a $99.95 one time enrollment fee. I am blessed with good health , but recently needed medical care. I found out that there are no Medical providers in Northern California. The site names local Md's , however they DO NOT accept the plan. Florida Author: Cottonwood, California Doctors: Optimum One Health Insurance Internet

May 13 2017
Confederate Super store Charged credit card monthly Spring Internet Author: New Tazewell, Tennessee Gift Shops: Confederate Super store Internet

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 11 2017
Genotropin Shop Online Store QICHANG XIE613# Louyuan Road,Kunshan,Suzhou City,Jiangsu Province,ChinaZip Code: 215000 HGH Chinese Scammers Suzhou City Jiangsu Province, CHINA Author: Falls Church, Virginia Drugstores: Genotropin Shop Online Store Internet

May 10 2017
Discount Retail Store Services Ruined my life! Ripoff! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brooklyn , New York Franchisors: Discount Retail Store Services Nationwide

May 09 2017
Solomon Jay Holmes Solomon Jay Very good Con-Artist Author: Santa Rosa, California Wanted Criminals: Solomon Jay Holmes

May 09 2017
ashley furniture ashley home store Scam Artists madison Tennessee Ashley is making it right Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Furniture & Furnishings: ashley furniture madison, Tennessee

May 09 2017
Best Buy Store No. 994 Unauthorized Charge of $1600 Richfield MN Author: Delray beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Best Buy Store No. 994 Internet

May 09 2017
vintonauto suzanne hagler found a motor home,fantastic deal,price was right,pictures were very good,set up on their site to transfer money to the chase bank in miami fl Internet florida Author: st james city, Florida RV Dealers: vintonauto Internet

May 09 2017
Funtown RV Anything but fun for the buyer Cleburne Texas To the person that posted this report about Fun Town RV Author: Fate, Texas RV Dealers: Funtown RV Cleburne, Texas

May 09 2017
Access Project Inc Over price, wrong address, Tried to say that I had 4 invoices with them, this group is just a rip off group. I even ask them not to every call me again, but they still do. Please run not walk away from this company for you own good. Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Nonprofit Organizations: Access Project Inc Dayton, Ohio

25, Report #1372097

May 08 2017
birthcertificatestate.com www.birthcertificatestate.com This company is legitimately a scam. They take your info and file it through another, legitimate service. You can do that on your own. I warn any potential customer- use one of the other online providers. There are some good, legitimate ones out there, there is not one of them. Internet Author: Palo Alto, California Legal Process Servers: birthcertificatestate.com