Your Search | good feet store

Jun 27 2016
Discount Clothing Store Developers Clothing Store Developers Took My Money Then Forgot Who I Was Las Vegas Nevada Discount Retail Store Services Author: Louisa, Virginia Clothing Stores: Discount Clothing Store Developers Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2016
Suffolk County National Bank Cleared fraudulent cashier check & stated funds are good with in 24 hours Amityville New York Author: massapequa, New York Banks: Suffolk County National Bank Amityville, New York

3, Report #1312005

jw mortors Don't do Business with these guys Manassas Virginia
Now your Truck IS worth $30K, good Author: Gainesville, Virginia Auto Dealers: jw mortors Manassas, Virginia

Jun 27 2016
Force One Merchandising This company likes to play games with your money. If an employee works in good faith, they should be paid in good faith.  Festerville Pennsylvania Author: Bellport, New York Supermarkets: Force One Merchandising Festerville, Pennsylvania

Jun 26 2016
superior pool and spa returned item and store did not credit my account....FRAUD omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: superior pool and spa omaha, Nebraska

Jun 26 2016
Kpopstarz, Inc. Scammed A Good Lot of Writers New York New York Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Kpopstarz, Inc. New York

Jun 25 2016
Pep Boys Store 310 Lied to me Kissimmee Florida Author: Saint Cloud , Florida Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Kissimmee, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Mobe 13506 Summerport Village ParkwaySuite 1004Windermere, FL 34786 Matt Lloyd Been trying to work with Mobe to get my funds back and they are stupid and will not help and refund my money. I agree to be charged $49.00 and they charged me $3,297.00... They are a bad company and should NOT BE A GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. Kuala Lumpur ยท 50450 Malaysia Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Fairytale Wedding Store I purchased a wedding cake serving set but never received my merchandise. Oregon City Nationwide Author: Metairie , Louisiana Kitchens: Fairytale Wedding Store Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
comenity aka J.C. Pennies comenity bank J.C. Pennies credit credit harrasment, credit rippoff colorado springs Nationwide The Stomping Of The Feet Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: comenity aka J.C. Pennies Nationwide

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 24 2016
UAC NOT A GOOD COMPANY ST.LOUIS Nationwide The Wailing Of The Deadbeat Author: st.louis, Missouri Car Financing: UAC Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
WALMART ABUSIVE EMPLOYEE PERSONALIZING THE MANAGEMENT ASK LOYAL CUSTOMER TO LEAVE STORE BECAUSE OF TRYING TO PAY 15 ITEMS IN A 10 ITEMS REGISTER HALLANDALE BEACH Florida
Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Grocery Stores: WALMART HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Royal Rider JINHUA RYDER ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY CO LTD, ALBATROSS SOLD ELECTRIC GOLF TROLLEYS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE, ALL BROKE IN HALF AND SUPPLIER IS IGNORING ALL COMMUNICATION AND WARRANTY CLAIM Jinhua City, Zhejiang ZHEJIANG
Author: Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: Royal Rider Jinhua City, Zhejiang,

Jun 22 2016
Life Choices Pregnancy Clinic Terry is a different person and I want to put a complaint on the manager in charge of life choices My Name is Teresa Lopez Iam filing this report in regards of manager who is in charge of Life choices clinic in the city of Ojai. Manager is rude, disrespectful and racisit she should not work as a manager at life choices clinic I find this highly disrespectful she did not let me get diapers for my triplets who are two years of age and i have one triplet who has a heart condidtion who needs medical needs. Please have this manager out of this clinci she does not give good customer services to clients.  Iam highly upset and disapoineted at these two managers. Please have theses managers out of this preganancy clinic . I didnt like her attutide and the way she approach to me in a very disrespectful way. Thank you ojai California WHOA Author: Ojai, California Family Planning: Life Choices Pregnancy Clinic ojai, California

Jun 22 2016
Everest Institute Everest Institute Credentials Aren't No Good Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Trade Schools: Everest Institute Houston, Texas

Jun 22 2016
Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Demanded I do not enter my local sprint store, marked my account as fraud, terminated my account Irving & Houston Texas Author: La porte, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Irving , Texas

Jun 22 2016
Family Business Services /Good Will Publishers - parent company, Gastonia, NC Deceptive, fraud, failure to pay employees Gastonia North Carolina Author: Medina, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Family Business Services Gastonia, North Carolina

Jun 22 2016
Cheap Lingerie Store I placed an order in May it's now July and I'm now in the process with pay pal because the company not only will not send what i ordered they will not refund my money did not send my order and would not refund money Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Clothing Stores: Cheap Lingerie Store Internet

Jun 22 2016
Pure Performance Golf Labs If you are not a scratch golfer they cannot/will not help you Naples Florida Author: Germantown, Tennessee Sporting-good Manufactures: Pure Performance Golf Labs Naples , Florida

Jun 21 2016
Vacasa Homeowners beware - Vacasa will drag their feet listing your rental Cape Cod Massachusetts In reply to Vacasa's response to my original report Author: Spencer, Massachusetts Lodging: Vacasa Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota Credit card fraud! Richfield Minnesota Minnesota Author: Austin, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota

Jun 20 2016
ultimate motorsports employees This was the ultimate trashiest experience ever. These people will rip you off take your money and lie about everything from accountablity to the integrity of good quality employees. Piece of s*** place with even s*****er workers. Consider yourselves warned. Houston Internet Author: houston, Texas Auto Dealers: ultimate motorsports Internet

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 20 2016
ValueBank Texas R. Scott Heitkamp This bank used to be good until some changes were made that REALLY screw over their members Corpus Christi Texas And your wrong again... Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Banks: ValueBank Texas Corpus Christi, Texas