Your Search | good feet store

Dec 01 2016
Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest Day Spa Worst Place to get a Massage, the is no Day Spa its a Pig Pen these people are total rip offs, and the place stinks like fars and smelling feet! The older Vietnamese girls sitting around in peanuts and frog legs Lake Forest,  California Author: Anhiem, California Massage Therapists: Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest, CA, California

Dec 01 2016
masononlinestore.com Nguyen Thi Thuy Vanalso Powered by BigCommerce© 2016 masononlinestore.com Fraud store- Does not exist. Lost 160.00 on TV purchase Huntington beach California Author: Liberty, Texas TVs & VCRs: masononlinestore.com Huntington beach , California

Dec 01 2016
THE PASHMINA STORE VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE HOUSTON Texas Author: BROOKLYN, New York Clothing Stores: THE PASHMINA STORE HOUSTON, Texas

Nov 30 2016
the ups store #5301 insurance scam garden grove California
Author: harrington, Delaware Shipping & Handling: the ups store #5301 garden grove, California

Nov 29 2016
Greater Towing & Recovery Good Old Boys Network Westland Michigan Author: Westland, Michigan Maintenance Companies: Greater Towing & Recovery Westland, Michigan

Nov 28 2016
Good Tickets Unscrupulous - Do not purchase from Goody Tickets Leawood Kansas Author: Elk Grove, California Theaters: Good Tickets Leawood, Kansas

Nov 28 2016
KTMotor KT Motor extremeonlinestore extreme online store Deceptive marketing practices and does not stand behind the quality of their products. Products are not as described. California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Parts: KTMotor Internet

Nov 28 2016
Dallas power sports ATVs,gocarts Dallas Texas Author: Jacksonville , Texas Marine Accessories: Sporting-good Manufactures: Dallas power sports Dallas, Texas

Nov 28 2016
UPS store 2697 William & Mary Damaged My Goods and don't want to Pay Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Shipping Companies: UPS store 2697 Cleveland , Ohio

Nov 28 2016
CSSkinComplexrx.com Ripoff, Unable to turn off shipments, No invoice with shipments, Phone Number not good, Can't contact the company by phone of internet. Internet Author: Santa Clara, California Supplemental Health Programs: CSSkinComplexrx.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 27 2016
Good Citizen Dog Training Boise Not Professional at all - Missed appointment, made up excuses, then was straight out rude GARDEN CITY Idaho Author: Star, Idaho Animal Services: Good Citizen Dog Training Boise GARDEN CITY, Idaho

Nov 26 2016
Elegant Teacup Yorkies tcupyorkshierterriers.com duramuller@gmail.com Customer Service Elegant Yorky Puppies Address (((REDACTED))) Silver Spring, MD 20901 Phone number (((REDACTED))) Email duramuller@gmail.com Website tcupyorkshierterriers.com Paid 566.25 for a dog to be delivered and never recieved it. THey tried to make me send more money via internet. I have valid proof and have reported this to the FBI. They are well set up and have created a fictious website to con buyers. Silver Spring (so they state) Maryland, but not sure if this accurate. Maryland
Good Luck Author: Katy, Texas Adoption Agency: Elegant Teacup Yorkies Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
LINKSHE Bait and switch - not good quality clothing OR customer service; would not refund my money for clothes that I wanted to return; alot of run around China Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Clothing Stores: LINKSHE Internet

Nov 25 2016
Potts-Meyer Realty Team Kristie Potts Potts-Meyer Team Deceptive Realty Company Mount Pleasant South Carolina
Author: White Store , North Carolina Real Estate Services: Potts-Meyer Realty Team Mount Pleasant , South Carolina

Nov 25 2016
The Company Store One SIMPLE Order and they got it wrong twice website Nationwide Author: Monroe, Wisconsin Bed & Bath: The Company Store Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 25 2016
Angela Elise Hilliard /Aelisephotography.com Angela Elise Hilliard Elise Hilliard Aelisephotography.com Angela Hilliard did not provide a good service for me Reno Texas Author: Tigertown , Texas Photography: Angela Elise Hilliard /Aelisephotography.com Reno , Texas

Nov 23 2016
The Dump Furniture Outlet Didn't let us know there is a no exchange policy. We called next day to exchange size of couch. Despite the customer service saying it was up the store manager. This store manager Jason Davis not only refused to return our call but would barely give us the time of day and flat out refused to work with us at all. It's a brand new piece that is 3 days old and we just wanted an exchange. tempe Arizona Author: tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Furniture Outlet tempe, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Holiday Park Credit Report Required if credit not good a $3000.00 Deposit is required to stay in an RV spot Hallandale Beach Florida Author: daytona beach, Florida RV Resorts: Holiday Park Hallandale Beach, Florida

Nov 23 2016
UBER Mislead and Represent themselves as a company that you can make good money while driving for them Las Vegas Nevada
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Taxi & Limousine Services: UBER nationwide

Nov 22 2016
J. David Jewelry , jdavidjewelry.com, www.jdavidjewelry.com Kendra and Joel Wiland , J. David Jewelry, store in Broken Arrow, www.jdavidjewelry.com , j David jewelry Rude, dishonest, crooked, arrogant, double handed, rip offs Broken Arrow Oklahoma Author: Tulsa , Oklahoma Jewelry Stores: J. David Jewelry , jdavidjewelry.com, www.jdavidjewelry.com Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Nov 22 2016
Ladlows Furniture Store Ladlows Oultlet Store Customer Service is AWFUL Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdsle , Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Ladlows Furniture Store Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
Champion Mortgage Threatening foreclosure Dallas Texas Contact a good real estate attorney Author: Eugene, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Champion Mortgage Nationwide