Your Search | good feet store

Jan 15 2017
T Mobile Store Doing fraud downers grove illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Store downers grove,

Jan 14 2017
MS variety store Internet Author: El cajon, California Gift Shops: MS variety store Internet

Jan 14 2017
The Wish Store Ordered a product from them back in November and still have not received. I have emailed several times with no response. Can't locate a phone number for them.  Internet Author: Brighton, Michigan Appliances: The Wish Store Internet

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 13 2017
Good Credit Today Credit Repair, Tradelines, Financial Services Corona California Author: California Credit Services: Good Credit Today Corona, California

Jan 13 2017
POS System Store POSSystemStore.com, freepossystemstore.com, fastposinc.com, mmjcardprocessing.com, 420creditcardservices.com, mmjmerchantpartners.com, possystemdealer.com POS System Store Vince Ferro 805-506-1258 James Young 424-237-4379 Nationwide, California, Pennasylvania Author: YouAskedForIt, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: POS System Store Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
your wish store where is my purchase? unknown(asia perhaps) Author: stratham, New Hampshire Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: your wish store Internet

Jan 12 2017
Your Wish Store. Incredibly slow, 10 days and product still not ready to ship. Poor customer service. No way to question the process Internet Author: Clintonville, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Your Wish Store. Internet

Jan 12 2017
Your Wish Store dmshopify@gmail.comsupport@yourwishstore.com Does Not Communicate Well With Consumer Internet Author: Abilene, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Your Wish Store Internet

Jan 11 2017
Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies James Randall. Female would not provide her name. I contacted Johnson's Teacup Yorkies in hopes of adoping Mimi. I was told she was available however in order to process a application I had to answer some questions. I answered the questions and apparently to their satification I was told Mimi was as good as mine. Now I had to provide them with my full name, full address, closest airport, and phone number. After doing so, I had realized I did not have her name or phone number. Houston Texas
Author: Weed, California Internet Fraud: Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies Houston, Texas

Jan 11 2017
Linkshe Clothing looks Horrible! Runs small and not good quality. I have tried several times to get a return address to return the order and get my refund!! All I am getting is for me to send the numbers starting with two SS, I have done that at least 4 times. No address yet! I want my MONEY BACK!! Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Computer Mail Order: Linkshe Internet

Jan 11 2017
revolutionsurf.co.uk/ adidas ordered two pairs of Stella McCartney Trail boost Adidas tennis shoes Internet Author: Kentucky Sporting-good Manufactures: revolutionsurf.co.uk/ Internet

Jan 11 2017
Your Wish Store No contact from YWS Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Jan 11 2017
champs apparel scam shanghai Internet Author: mooresville, North Carolina Sporting-good Manufactures: champs apparel Internet

Jan 11 2017
Coach Max store Fake coach bags Internet Author: Mumbai , Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Coach Max store Internet

Jan 10 2017
David Ortiz David A Ortiz, David Anthony Ortiz, Desert Eagles Nest Never made good on any promises Scottsdale Arizona Author: Artesia, New Mexico Carpet & Tile Installers: David Ortiz Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 10 2017
EZ Travel Las Vegas Sold vacation package good for 18 months. Went to use ; phone number doesn't work Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Hotel: EZ Travel Las Vegas Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle I ordered 4 candles in hopes of it getting here by christmas, but just received a few days ago and only one was not broken. they say to contact them by email for a return label but have not heard one word from them and sent like 3 of them so far. I was hoping to replace them because they smell good and i love them but now i want my money back. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ryan Mass Traci Wilkinson, Ball Management, LLCMary Davis 4714 Congress Ave Austin TX 78745 Mystery shopper, money gram store, California Credit Union Idaho Falls, ID. Austin, TX Idaho, Texas, C Author: Powder Springs , Georgia Consumer Services: Ryan Mass Internet

Jan 10 2017
Eric - store Manager Store employee stole 5 iPhone 6, put them on my account and left the company. Kissimmee Florida T-Mobile store rip off Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: T-mobile Kissimmee, Florida

Jan 10 2017
Yourwishstore.com Your Wish Store Scam - ordered an item and 3 weeks later still nothing, tracking only shows China for location Internet
Author: Oostburg, Wisconsin Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yourwishstore.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Your Wish Store Never saw my merchandise Internet Author: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Your Wish Store Internet

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
Meyer Corporation Circulon Lifetime Warranty No Good! Fairfield California Author: Selma, Alabama Kitchens: Meyer Corporation Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
PRIZE CANDLE LLC I received three candles. One was good other two smashed to bits glass everywhere. I cut my self twice trying to figure out the problem. Phone number no good. Santa Monica California Author: Puyallup, Washington Bed & Bath: PRIZE CANDLE LLC Santa Monica, California