Your Search | good feet store

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Author: San Gabriel, California Liars: Wetakesection8 Internet

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
Hanna Paint & Hardware Hardware On Line Store Thieves and Liars well versed in Rip-Off Schemes Ft. Lauderdale, FLA Internet Author: Nebraska Hardware & Tools: Hanna Paint & Hardware Internet

Oct 17 2016
Walmart inc Was issued a checked and it bounced Bentonville Arkansas Info lab evalu. Good Grief Author: Mineral Wells , Texas Bad Check Writers: Walmart Mineral Wells , Texas

Oct 17 2016
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PHOENIX CARD COOPERATIVE Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
Concrete Specialist Image ConstructionDavid CharlesDavid Charles Beale Asked for deposit of $1,000 cash down and $1,000 upon completion. Broke concrete on one slab. Said his equipment malfunctioned and would return next day. One week later and no return calls - I facebook messaged his page. Pregnant girlfriend said he is in Louisiana and will not return. Says they are good people and will try to repay some how. No way they can do the work any more. Something terrible happened she said and does not know when he will be back. Have a fake contract with probably a fake address on this contract. Conroe, Texas
Author: Montgomery, Texas Landscape Companies: Concrete Specialist Conroe,, Texas

Oct 14 2016
SkinNoir REJUVA COMPLEX SKINCARE, LTD. The come on was great! The reviews seemed good. Unfortunately didn't check the scam category. Got the trial and even purchased one product. No where in plain sight or anywhere else, could I find informed you that you would be charged for the product after 30 days -- I think that's why they call it a trial so you can try before you buy. SanaAna California Author: Texas Beauty Salons: SkinNoir Internet

Oct 14 2016
YQ-premium2sale Pandora discount store not real Pandora jewelry china Internet Author: Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec Jewelers: YQ-premium2sale Internet

Oct 13 2016
American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Sent me wired money, I was to get ITunes cards and then call in numbers for specific amounts, checked internet for reviews and they were good for this company, told this would get my credit number elevated, this was done 2x for total of 5000 dollars Chicago Illinois Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Chicago, Illinois

Oct 12 2016
03:12 PM I've order a computer and it is no good. try to return, no real return address, try to call the support person by phone and online out of order and off line. Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Internet

Oct 11 2016
Good Sam Roadside Service excellent, fast, honest service I'am dropping Good Sam today and going back to (((REDACTED))). nations wide Nationwide Author: spokane, Washington Auto Towing: Good Sam Roadside Service Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. would not have meeting did not try to put up a good Defense for client asking anyone else to please come forward we need to stop the Corruption now we need our rights back we need our America back were we could count on the ones supposed to help now they take turn on who going to win Florence South Carolina Author: cross, South Carolina Government Worker: Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. Florence, South Carolina

Oct 10 2016
Moon Valley Nursery Chandler, AZ Worst Customer Service, Warranty good but shorten Chandler Arizona Author: Maricopa, Arizona Landscaping: Moon Valley Nursery Chandler, Arizona

Oct 10 2016
SplashPads USA Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | SplashpadsUSA  dedicated to the highest quality splash pad products and installations across the United States. SplashPadsUSA takes great pride in their products, workmanship - want customers to have a good experience with a top-notch final product. SplashPadsUSA uses only stainless steel above ground features - manufactured by them right here in the USA! - only using the best in sanitation systems. No one matches SplashPadsUSA quality for the price, they stand behind their product - from design to installation. SplashPadsUSA is pleased to be a member of RipOff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program which assures customers commitment to customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Pool Services: SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SplashpadsUSA is committed to designing the finest quality interactive splash pad water play projects at affordable prices. SplashPadsUSA uses state of the art advancements in water play features, the most durable and sturdy quality. SplashPadsUSA over 40 years’ experience in general contracting and landscaping creative design industry, the best choice to help create your very own interactive splash pad North Salt Lake , Utah

Oct 10 2016
Boost Mobile Store Leased a cell phone. Was informed that I could pay off anytime I wanted in a period of 90 days. Was not informed that a 20% fee would be charged fof paying off in the term they said that I could do. Was not told about the penalties. brandon Florida Which means.... Author: brandon, Florida Telephones: Smartpay Leasing, Boost Mobile brandon, Florida

Oct 09 2016
Tresor Rare New York This company uses hard sell unscrupulous techniques. The product is priced very differently online from what you are told in the store. After a long blurb about big savings the sales person brings out damaged package and offers it at a greatly reduced price. No ones pays the same for this product. BEWARE New York New York Author: New York Beauty Products: Tresor Rare New York, New York

Oct 09 2016
basketball store and yuguang liu Yuguang liu  China Internet
Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: store and yuguang liu Internet

Oct 07 2016
Hugo Boss Online-Store Scam site masquerading as an online Hugo Boss store Internet Author: WASHINGTON, Dist of Columbia Clothing Stores: Hugo Boss Online-Store Internet

Oct 07 2016
anthonys firearm warehouse Didn't send everything and didn't make good on it Internet UPDATE Author: zephyrhills, Florida Guns & Ranges: Anthonys firearm warehouse Internet
46, Report #1332057

Oct 07 2016
Ireland's Rustic Lodges Arrived less than one hour after reserving a room there. Checked in and gave them my credit card for payment . We got the Lighthouse condo. When we went up the stairs to the room we already. Had doubts as the indoor outdoor carpet on the stairs to the room was filthy and torn. The room was good size condo but there were stains on the furniture that nobody in our party would sit on. Pets had been in this room which we were not for warned of. We couldn't stay. When I went back to the desk and told them we couldn't stay they would not refund my money. Gold Beach Oregon Author: Newcastle , California Hotel: Ireland's Rustic Lodges Nationwide
47, Report #1332014

Oct 06 2016
Denver Moore Denver B. Moore This private investigator is nothing but a thief!! He contract my employer SIA Investigations to handle a surveillance case in San Francisco, CA. We do require an up front deposit of $2,500.00 and Mr. Moore was informed of it. We started the surveillance on an individual and kept Mr. Moore informed by phone, email and full reports. Mr. Moore provided us with his credit card information and when we ran his card it had no sufficient funds in it. Mr. Moore signed a binding contract with SIA and never paid for our services. The first invoice was for 103 hours @ $50.00 per hour which amounted to $7,800.00. But due to the fact that he never made good on the deposit of $2,500.00 the total amount we are due is $10,300.00 plus returned bank fees for a total of over $11,000.00. He has a very bad reputation for getting paid by his customers and screwing the other companies that he subs out to. His experience, pass employment and credentials are fabricated and false. It's thieves like himself that make other private investigators look bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH HIM! Cape Coral, Florida Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Private Investigators: Denver Moore Nationwide
48, Report #1332004

Oct 06 2016
CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY, MSR SHOP, MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything InternetCNC FactoryCountry: Romania City:BucharestSkype: shop2014atTel:+40764 233 431Web Site : STORE msr shopshop msr du MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything Internet Internet
Author: Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: CNC FACTORY Internet
49, Report #1331994

Oct 06 2016
Dr. Tatoff Over a year ago, we paid Dr. Tatoff over $4000.00 dollars to remove a large tattoo. We paid up front due to a signed agreement that treatments at would carry on until the tattoo was gone, even though they estimated 14 treatments at 8 weeks apart. We signed up at the Ft Worth location and had about 5 treatments there. They then closed that location which no phone call or email. We drove for our next appointment one weekend and the Ft. Worth office had a padlock on the door. We called the Dallas office and explained our situation. They asked us stop start coming to Dallas for the remainder of appointments. Inconvenient at that point but not a life breaker. No they have closed the Dallas store and we have no recourse.  Beverly Hills California Nationwide Author: Glen Rose, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Dr. Tatoff Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Joe ricci good and had been checked out before all this out when I had to take my car in for a recall at the Chrysler dealer in east point and also by 5 star auto sales. I then called Joe ricci and spoke to the manager he's name Basel he told me he would talk to Andrew ricci and get back with me. Clinton twp Michigan Author: Harrison twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: Joe ricci Clinton twp, Michigan