Your Search | good feet store

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Abbott Store Abbott, EAS, Abbott Nutrition, double charge, refuse to refund, scam Columbus Internet, Ohio
Author: Wyoming Medical Supplies: Abbott Store Internet

Jan 26 2016
TTZ Hair & Beauty Supply This store sells poor quality hair, & does not offer exchanges or refunds Palm Springs CA Author: Rancho Mirage, California Beauty Products: Bobbi BOss Hair Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
LIRR Long Island Rail Road Lies and say they have Good Service then cancels trains, stranding passengers in the cold New York City New York Author: NY, New York Train Travel: LIRR New York City, New York

Jan 25 2016
Dgaga Flagship Store of Aliexpress scam for quick money No product receive after 2+months, seller refused to refund. China Internet Author: Markham, Ontario Adult Care Facilities: Medical Personnel: Dgaga Flagship Store Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support I have a software issure that they do not seem capable of repairing. I spent hours on the phone watching them trying to fix the issure and even with them doing their best it wasn't good enough. I have Internet, Internet We are sorry that her issue still persists. We invite the complainer to provide the sign up details and on what date she came in to us for help and we would be more than happy to assist her. Author: Port Angeles, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Tumbleair Tumbleair Equipment never delivered, company refuses to refund our deposit Oswobodzenia Poland Author: Arklow, Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: Tumbleair Nationwide

Jan 23 2016
What is your name, Mr. Editor? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 23 2016
Integrity Auto Okc Integrity isn't a good place to buy a car. I have been going thru hard times and they were the first to screw me. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Answer Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Car Financing: Integrity Auto Okc Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jan 23 2016
GARFIELD BEACH CVS, L.L.C.(a California limited liability company) Manager Vena Hayden CEO Larry J. Merlo CVS Pharmacy Store #9562 In My Opinion C Is For Concerned V Is for Victimized S Is for Sickened Irvine California Author: AZUSA, California Drug Stores: GARFIELD BEACH CVS, L.L.C.(a California limited liability company) Manager Vena Hayden CEO Larry J. Merlo Irvine, California

Jan 22 2016
NAV Enterprises Inc - rims4lessnyc rims4lessnyc Sold me damaged good, promised a refund and/or exchange but did not deliver on the promise. I am still stuck with the damaged goods, and seller is not responding. Jamaica New York Author: Washington Car Parts & Accessories: NAV Enterprises Inc - rims4lessnyc Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
John Doe Psychic Christopher Golden is Actually Andrew Goldman of Beverly Hills Norfolk Virginia Psychic Christopher Golden is a force for good Author: Norfolk, Virginia Psychic: Psychic Christopher Golden Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 21 2016
Designer Shoe Warehouse DSW Shady Claim Practices Columbus Ohio Injury at DSW store. Author: Tyler, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Designer Shoe Warehouse Columbus, Ohio

Jan 21 2016
VIVANT  A complete SCAM!! They were PUSHY and wanted me to sign paperwork to RIGHT THEN. Before I knew what was going on here comes the INSTALLER in a car BEFORE I even agreed to anything. RED Flags went up Covington, Georgia
Good Job Author: Covington, Georgia Home Security: Vivint Covington, Georgia

Jan 21 2016
xenex payment systems Over the past 6 years of being one of their good standing customers, we were not given notice to a termination fee that would be deducted from our account due to us terminating our services with them.  Cedarhurst New York Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: xenex payment systems NY

Jan 21 2016
Burkey Marine Group or Greg Burkey Big Diesel or Burkey Marine or Greg Burkey Diesel Marine, Burkey Marine Group Do not let this man on your boat. Do not believe the good reports. Beware of slam-suits from ambulance chasing attorneys. Riviera Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Maintenance Companies: Burkey Marine Group Riviera Beach , Florida

Jan 21 2016
Le Reve Spa hotel playa del Carmen FRAUDE LE REVE SPA HOTEL stole MY money with a fake member club) CALLS LE CLUB / ICE CLUB / GREEN MARKETINGLE REVE SPA HOTEL PLAYA DEL CAMEN TIME SHARE? SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR MONEY RUN RUN RUN !!!don't think they are been nice giving you free Other Author: Santa Barbara , California Hotel: Le Reve Spa hotel playa del Carmen Other

Jan 21 2016
NGOA reference 320153510074493639 on credit card statement. I bought flashlights and two battery packs from this company at an online store 12/17/15, for a total cost of $153. I never received a confirmation email or a response to my phone call. I tried three times to call and was hung up on each time. Today is January 21, 2016, and I have received nothing from them. I will try to have my credit card company look into this. I advise no one to reply to any of the offeres I have seen online to get a military style flashlight. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jan 20 2016
Yoobly Big Promises, Unable to Deliver, Refuses to Make Good, Take Your Money & Run Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Yoobly Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
Phoenix Integrated Store Consultants Smart Circle, the name they worked so hard to hide from me and consumers. Multi level marketing scheme to the maximum. Atlanta Georgia Author: Acworth , Georgia Employment Services: Phoenix Integrated Store Consultants Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
Global Wide Entertainment GWE,LLC The rep. came to my house selling magazines for a company, helping get on his feet. So I wrote him a check for $36, he changed it to $136, cashed it. Nationwide Author: Ennis, Texas Ticket Sales: Global Wide Entertainment Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
d kuzmin stay away form this scam pills are no good, they say its a trial but charge you twice in 14 days its a trap Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Edmonton, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: d kuzmin Internet

Jan 19 2016
All Thingz Fishy Adam Miles ,Adam Raymond Miles, Takes the money and doesn't deliver the goods. Good on excuses along with ducking and diving. A real rogue. He sells very expensive Fish Aquariums but you will never see it. KALLAROO Internet Author: PERTH, Personal Services: All Thingz Fishy Internet

Jan 19 2016
Brand Rep I was very eager to use brand rep for their first page of Google promotion service. One day I was inside of my store when we received a call from a company claiming that they were Google and that they could get us on the first page of google.com in less than 30 days. Nationwide Author: Denver , Colorado Internet: Brand Rep Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Cabanilla Makau - Vince Cabanilla operating out of Cabanilla Makau is a Cowardly Thief hiding behind the Internet!! Laguna Beach California Axe to grind Author: Lincoln, Rhode Island Consumer Services: Cabanilla Makau - Vince Cabanilla Laguna Beach, California