Your Search | good feet store

Sep 12 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC Wayne Hermansen Fraud, Liar, Cold-Hearted b*****d Highland Indiana Don't let Wayne Hermansen Sell You Twice! Author: Dyer, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC Highland, Indiana

Sep 11 2016
auto zone store #4117 AutoZone #4117 someone used my credit card number there I live in Sacramento calif Seattle washingtom Nationwide Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Parts: auto zone store #4117 Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Monster transmission I paid them $1,600 for a rebuilt transmission for my truck they sent me a transmission that did not even match all go in my truck and will not send my money back and refused to talk to me about it and the transmission is no good Brooksville Florida Author: Piedmont, South Carolina Auto Parts: Monster transmission Brooksville, Florida

Sep 11 2016
Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution I received a email from speed cash solution saying I was approved $7500 I call him (214)810-8392 he said I was approved for a loan for $5000, but I had to send a I tune card for $160 to prove it was me. After that he said my credit wasn't good enough so I needed to send a other I tune card for $200 and I would have my loan by the end of the day August.10 never received the loan and they never return my call Internet
You have GOT to be kidding me! Author: Morongo valley, California On-Line Business: Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution Internet

Sep 10 2016
saferwholesale misleading, poor craftsmenship, deceptive, untruthful, cheap product chicago illinois Author: Cable, Ohio Sporting-good Manufactures: saferwholesale Internet

Sep 10 2016
Home Depot Went to the Tulare store to order a small artist brush set under 1lbs, the wanted $79 to ship from clovis CA Tulare California Author: Visalia, California Rental Stores: Home Depot Tulare, California

Sep 10 2016
rick akermans hidden pivots refund policy is nonexistent and deceptive Internet Good grief, man! Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Financial Education: rick akermans hidden pivots Internet

Sep 09 2016
Awnings New York Henry Mike's Awning Steven Levy Jacob Levy Guy's a scammer - promised to install a fence, keeps pushing back week after week citing delays. Very responsive but all lies. Was supposed to install my fence in the middle of August 2016, It's the 9th of September and all I get is more excuses. First its, they're too busy and the installer hasn't had a chance and they couldn't install my fence, then it's they couldn't do it for another reason. They also required a 50% deposit so I lost out of $3K for the fence but good thing I gave some of it through PayPal so hopefully I can recoup some of it. Brooklyn New York Author: WHITESTONE, New York Building Services: Awnings New York Brooklyn, New York

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee

Sep 09 2016
nfljerseyfans.com This is a counterfeit website selling fake NFL Jerseys out of China Virginia address is fake Internet (China)
Author: Pheonix, Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: nfljerseyfans.com Internet

Sep 09 2016
Shopify Shopify continue to deduct money after closing store Internet Author: plantation, Florida Computer Stores: Shopify Internet

Sep 08 2016
Independent Pool Inc Can not get them to finish pool construction job. Pool has now popped 3 feet out of the ground Venice Florida
Author: Bradenton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Independent Pool Inc Venice, Florida

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 06 2016
Supreme Singles When it sounds too good to be true... , Boca Raton Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Dating Services: Supreme Singles , Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 06 2016
Good Sam Roadside Assistance Terrible service, on hold 45 minutes!!! Nationwide Author: Carmel, Indiana Auto Clubs: Good Sam Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Mattress Warehouse Westminster, MD Mr. Glenn DePalola, Store Mgrn.Ryan, Salesman, Jojn Gibson, Customer Service Mgrn. Frederick, MD Decietful sales tactics,,,not trustworthy on their words, falsified the store policies on sales and return policies....not forthright with pertinent information Westminster Maryland Author: Westminster, Maryland Mattress Stores: Mattress Warehouse Westminster, Maryland

Sep 05 2016
I'm so country store I ordered a new flashlight on 2-24-2016 and still have not received it  Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Fishing: I'm so country store Internet

Sep 05 2016
ODES UTV LLC Jerry Bayless escalations & QC manager wouldn't stand behind warranty for factory defect Riverside California Author: Annandale, Minnesota Sporting-good Manufactures: ODES UTV LLC Riverside, California

Sep 03 2016
Capital improvements 737 County Road F e.Vadnais Heights MN 55117 CHAD RICHARDS Chad Richards- Good contractor when / if he shows up ! - i spent over $35,000.00 with this guy - he did a great job on the first job- and after it - he was taking 10 weeks for what shouldve taken two . Finally after personal property ruined and he was contantaly not showing up - i had enough- ( but not before he convinced me to give him all but $1,000.00 of the money up front so he could pay his workers - IF you hire this guy - give him no more money than half up front and nothing more- or you will never see -him - he puts you as he puts it on the back burner ( even tho he said we were his best clients ) Iam truly hurt by Chad Richards, besides a contractor, we were considering him a friend -now we have to find someone to finish his work and pay them for that as well as haul off items that we already paid him to do ! Dont let this guys good looks and smooth talk persuade you - put a beginning and ending date on any contract and no more than half til full completion ! Vadnais Heights Minnesota Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Home Improvements: Capital improvements Vadnais Heights , Minnesota

Sep 03 2016
Love and Seek The site is targeted to Senior people to find love Internet Good Luck Author: Lamesa, Texas Dating Services: Love and Seek Internet

Sep 03 2016
Discount Party Store Developers DRSS Discount Retail Services DRSS DPS Total Scam They set you up for Failure not Success Do Not Deal with this Company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Galloway, New Jersey Business Consulting: Discount Party Store Developers DRSS Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 02 2016
Lindsey's Attic. Consignment store .Cape Coral Fl. Used furniture storeConsignment storeLindsey's attic consignment store Horrible Thieves. Shameless Rip Off Cape Coral Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Consignment Stores: Lindsey's Attic. Consignment store .Cape Coral Fl. Cape Coral, Florida

Sep 02 2016
Psychic source Caron Fake fake fake Internet Good Grief Author: Youngstown, Ohio Art Galleries: Psychic source Internet

Sep 02 2016
American standard This company is a rip off i am so glad i found this site. Everything sounded too good to be true an it was. After contacing the bbb they told me dont pay anything till i have a business name address. A man gave me the company name then when i asked him for the address he got mad an said he had to many other callers on the line an he hung up on me. I had to call the an talke to 4 different people just to get the information i wanted. They talk so nice to you to covince you this is a great deal but once i started asking question an told them i wanted it for the BBB they got ugly on the phone. Cost village suite 1 California is were there from California
Author: Norton Shores, Michigan Internet Fraud: American standard Cost village suite 1, California

Webstraunt Store What You Seee Is Not What You Get Lancaster Pennsylvania