Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

google cide exposed by the man who knew too much, darren meade threatened and life in danger seo reputation management dark side

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

snapbackhatscaps.net Fan Gear Bait-and-switch China Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Sporting Goods: snapbackhatscaps.net Internet

Feb 27 2017
Martalina Pumariega Oropesa This people are a total fraud I just ordered a free trial sample and paid for shipping they charged my account $89.63 not once but twice. When I places in aorder it did not said anything about cancelling withing 14 days and now they directed me to a diffe Charged my account without disclosing it on my original order Fountain Valley California Author: Miami, Florida Eye Care: Martalina Pumariega Oropesa Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
The Galaxy's Finest Carpet Cleaning Jeff Kilmer knows how to make an appoinment, knows not how to keep an appointment. Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Illinois Consumer Services: The Galaxy's Finest Carpet Cleaning Illinois

Feb 27 2017
Your Wish Store Never received the product or a refund, very difficult to contact on-line, cannot find physical location Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 27 2017
SilverScript Catch and Release game Phoenix Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Pharmacies: SilverScript Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Revived Youth ageless eye serum and renewal cream advertised a 30 day free trial for the revived youth renewal cream and eye serum. the only charge was to be shipping Henderson Nevada
Author: SAINT MARYS, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Revived Youth Henderson, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
OSC INC. Dermatone Facial Cream / MYFACIALCREAM.com / MYUNDEREYESERUM.com Dermatone face cream free trial, just pay shipping. Glendale California Comcast offered free trial, just pay shipping, ended up receiving creams, I never ordered for the cost of $94.65 per month re-occuring!!!! Glendale California Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Skin Care: OSC INC. Dermatone Facial Cream Glendale , California

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT Products for lessHobbies Discountsince 2002 Chris the shipping guy Vancover Internet Author: Coarsegold, California Hobby Shops: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Feb 27 2017
Go Shop and Save GSS Tried calling my Health Insurance Co., got Go Shop and Save instead! Internet Author: Nyack, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Go Shop and Save Internet

Feb 27 2017
Hobbies Discount Product for Less HOBBIES DISCOUNT Since 2002 FALSE AD FOR NIGHT VISION BINOCULARS AND NIGHT VISION MONOCULAR. FACE BOOK - THEY GIVE ONLY A WEB SITE TO RESPOND Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 27 2017
SKIN FRESH MD The advertisement used Costo - $50.00 gift. All you had to pay was $4.95 shipping - no attachment, no obligation. 2 weeks later there was a charge on my c Internet Author: pembroke pines, Florida Skin Care: SKIN FRESH MD Internet

Feb 27 2017
Maestro/Adam Alfia Mystar, Ask God Overseas Auto Haus Wolves in Sheeps clothing, Takers, criminals Maestro personal service is to steal from us period carrollton, Texas Author: Reno, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Maestro/Adam Alfia carrollton, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Maestros/Adam Alfia The Worst ever company, Why isn't Adam alfia in Jail Internet, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Maestros/Adam Alfia Internet, Texas

Feb 27 2017
EZ.PAWN 7620 Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO They lost a family heirloom ring that I had temporarily pawned for money to attend the funeral of a relative. Not only did they lose the ring, so far they have not returned my payments that I faithfully made on the ring for 10 months, nor given me the estimated value cost of ring back. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pawn Brokers: EZ.PAWN Lakewood , Colorado

Feb 27 2017
Comcast They have been charging me for cable boxes that I did not have in my home for the last 2-1/2 years Atlanta Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
North Country Sports Medicine Dazed and confused billing department caused my credit to be damaged! Queensbury New York
Author: New York Emergency Medical Services: North Country Sports Medicine Queensbury, New York

Feb 27 2017
Personal Maestro, Info Angels, Adam Alfia, Kfir Alfia, Ask God, Phoneternet Horrible employee advocacy, faulty bookeeping, denying wages, breaking state wage payday statues, contract statues, lying to cover their butts Dallas, Addison Texas More Truth Author: Carrollton, Texas Employers: Personal Maestro Dallas, Addison, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Accelerated Performance Channel Management APCMEDIA spam,judgement, Los Angeles California Author: San Rafael, California Internet Marketing Companies: Accelerated Performance Channel Management Los Angeles, California

Feb 27 2017
Shakeology Beachbody Corporate3301 Exposition Blvd3rd FloorSanta Monica,Ca 90404 Shakeology stole my credit card and Fraudulently charged me $311. I contacted them and they did nothing. Santa Monica California Author: Sidney, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Shakeology Santa Monica, California

Feb 27 2017
BULQ BULQ is a rip-off and scam Author: Cape Coral, Florida Bait-and-Switch: BULQ

Feb 27 2017
Herz Vier German Shepherds - Smithhaus Kennels - Rockin' RK Ranch Bad genetics in GSDs Glade Spring Virginia Author: TRI, Tennessee Animal Services: Herz Vier German Shepherds Glade Spring, Virginia

Feb 27 2017
Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Sts construction and site manager nicco and CEO Luwaun hollis Theft of service of grant money for us veterans job not complete said spent 12,000 on a 14,000 dollar grant scam how Long view tx Texas Author: Lonview, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Huntington Chase Apartments Don't let yourself be trapped by this apartment complex Warner Robins Georgia Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Huntington Chase Apartments

Feb 27 2017
ExtraOddinary aka Umar Kahn Charging for information that is free and available online Internet Author: Arizona Arts and Crafts: ExtraOddinary Internet