Your Search | got warranty

May 04 2016
Tuffy Auto Service Center Charged for new radiator and got used one. Tried to overcharge for towing fees. Car broke down 25 minutes after I left. Bradenton Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Service Center FL

May 03 2016
Excel pharmaceuticals I sent money via money order , it was signed for. Upon email several times I got nothing but rude emails from this company I sent these ppl close to $800.00 Internet Author: Hesperia, California Drug Manufacturers: Excel pharmaceuticals Internet

May 03 2016
Boe ageless@thesourcehgh.net, Lorenzo Mendoza Munoz, Maximino Avila Regalado Ordered HGH from Internet and got nothing. Lost over $300 QUERETARO Mexico Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Boe Internet

May 03 2016
Home Warranty of America Going on 5 weeks without a working refrigerator ... still not fixed OR replaced Lincolnshire Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Appliances: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

May 03 2016
American First Choice Home Waranty AFC The sale pitch draw a exellent picture of coverage. Never mentioned that AC/Furnace requires annual maintenance work done by other professionals. Internet Internet Author: Dunkirk, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: American First Choice Home Waranty Internet

May 03 2016
Top Styling Now Got my debit card info through free gift scam Tennessee Internet Author: Hawkinsville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Top Styling Now Internet

May 03 2016
Lang Exterior Warranty Service Chicago Illinois Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Window Manufacturers: Lang Exterior Chicago, Illinois

May 03 2016
Tophatter What a scam!! I returned a package, asRETURN TO SENDER . Never got refund/heard from them. Also stole money from checking acct.! Internet Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Business: Tophatter Internet

May 03 2016
Select Home Warranty Select Warranty does not honor their contract Nationwide Author: Vine Grove, Kentucky Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Nationwide

May 03 2016
Uniters NA Ronnie in West Palm Beach Furniture Warranty Scam Nationwide Author: Elkhart, Indiana Furniture & Furnishings: Uniters NA Nationwide

May 03 2016
Summit view auto Scammed on warranty which told me I would receive refund if not used Spencerport New York Author: Hilton, New York Auto Warranty: Summit view auto Spencerport, New York

May 03 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Official prize award directive I ordered a digital camcorder for $99.95 and never got it and I want action and justice served I want my money or camcorder one Arlington Texas Author: Clintwood, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

May 02 2016
Health Center 1 He was selling a medicine to take stem cells and my Mom would get better from all illness and when we said no he got mad and called me a idiot Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Health Center 1 Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Warranty company? Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet

May 02 2016
American Home Sheild AHS AHS.com American Home Sheild is Fraudulant Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Warranty Companies: American Home Sheild Nationwide

May 02 2016
ProtectMyCar They produced a different reason for not honoring through warranty I had purchased. Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: ProtectMyCar Nationwide

May 02 2016
Fanelli Window Pros Fanelli Home Improvements What good is a lifetime warranty on siding, if you can't find the company? 20,000 spent for no service? Pottsville/Mt. Carmel PA Author: North Central, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Fanelli Window Pros Internet

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
vivint solar I got solar from this co. and my bill doubled, Talk about run-around I get dizzy from their excuses. elder abuse I am 75 Lehi Utah Author: Simi Valley, California Door to Door Sales: vivint solar Lehi, Utah

May 01 2016
Reelvidz Billed my bank 80$ i dont know who they are or how they got my bank info. Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Video Stores: Reelvidz Internet

May 01 2016
Strategic Student Selutions This time I got swindled! Lake Worth Florida Author: knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Strategic Student Solutions Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
PIZZA TONIGHT PIZZA TONIGHTS QUALITY OF SERVICE AND FOOD st.thomas ONTARIO
You have got to be kidding me Author: st.thomas, Pizza & Take Out: PIZZA TONIGHT st.thomas,

Apr 30 2016
downloadpros.net I was trying to get a anti-virus for my computer, they charged me $88.82, never got anything from them. not even a receipt, and when i entered my card number the amount showed up less then 40 dollars, i contacted them , said i wanted a full refund, they don't respond. Nevada Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Internet Fraud: downloadpros.net Nevada