GOT WARRANTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: got warranty
There may be more specific results for "got warranty"
For more specific results for "got warranty"
Showing 1-25 of 35,853 Found Reports For more specific results for "got warranty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe I got the product on July 6 finally got in contact July 20 sent an email the day earlier no response. They told me the 14 day trial was over. They had already sent out the new products. They are very difficult to get ahold of. Yes they did offer 34percent Rip off Usa Internet Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe Internet

Jul 20 2017
Cardoso driving school Cardoso restaurant This guy owns a driving school, he is a con man, he gave my friend the run around giving different apt and canceling them but too his money with no service, he favors only cape vase people, a friend of mine was scheduled to take a driving test on a Saturday, when we got there, there seemed to be a lot of corruption between the cardoso and the DMV examiner.  Brockton KMassachusetts Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Cardoso driving school Brockton , Massachusetts

Jul 20 2017
Lux International Sales Aps Postboks 1158,DK-5100 Sense C, Denmark I got quickmax item from this company without order and they have sent the invoice and many warning letter and ask me to if I don't pay I will be take to their local law Internet Author: paro, Internet: Lux International Sales Aps Internet

Jul 20 2017
Sound Advice, LLC Refusal to honor warranty Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida TVs & VCRs: Sound Advice, LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Addict Gear I ordered night vision Sunglasses and paid via Paypal on 27 March 2017. Got an order number 8972 and since then nothing happened. I kept requesting a waybill number or delivery info. Nothing, they don't even reply to your emails. International Nationwide Author: Walvis Bay, Sunglasses: Addict Gear Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
iAppraisal.com They charged my credit card thousands of dollars and then never got MLS approval and ran with the money. Kept promising a refund (I have that in writing) but then kept the money. Nationwide Author: Frederick, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: iAppraisal.com Nationwide

Mr B's pool company No warranty on a 3 year old pool st peters Missouri
Author: St peters, Missouri Questionable Activities: Mr B's pool company st peters, Missouri

Jul 19 2017
Bumpkey.us Ordered almost a month ago, got order email and nothing since. I've emailed them 3 times with no response and call them daily and nobody answers Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Henderson, Nevada Locksmiths: Bumpkey.us Florida

Jul 19 2017
Luminary I order the luminary cream & eye cream. they said, it free try just pay 4.95 per order. they did not said anything about returning the products within 14 days otherwise you will be charge on your acct. for $93.79 per item. Nor need to cancel the order either. I got charged 4 times of $93.79. I tried to dispute the charges and they didn't refund my full amount of the charges. and the shipping didn't include the invoice nor the receipt of my order either. This is a scam company. berkeley california Author: berkeley, California Skin Care: Luminary Internet

Jul 19 2017
Laid Back Loot I purchased these awesome David Bowie shoes back in May, they charged me for the shoes, and now I have never received the shoes. There is no way to call them, and my many attempts to contact their support by email has never been answered. I saw another person on here that got ripped off by them, and they had purchased Elvis shoes around the same time as me. I want my money back, even though I would love the shoes. online Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Specialty Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 19 2017
Adekunle kadiri Got ripped off of my money Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Adekunle kadiri Houston, Texas

Jul 18 2017
Ubisoft I got banned for cheating when I did not cheat San Francisco California Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Computer Software: Ubisoft San Francisco, California

Jul 18 2017
Easterns Automotive Group Easterns motors of laurelEasterns motors of HyattsvilleEastern motors of MccleanEasterns motors of SterlingEastern motors of Temple Hills False representation, lies, deceitful, warranty, stereotypical used car sales Laurel Maryland Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Laurel , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Home Warranty Coverage Provides False Sense of Security; Most Failures Excluded from Coverage San Ramon Nationwide Author: Hernando Beach, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
city of pittsburgh Russel blaich,Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections the city of pittsburgh will not do anything in the case of a home at (((REDACTED))) pittsburgh pa ,that home is infested with rats racoons rats roaches and a very large hole in the roof of that home with a huge tree lodged in that hole and my home is next door to it, black mold growing into my building next door and bathroom floor sinking and rodents scratching on the walls of my owned building my tenants got injuries due to the black mold and sinking floors and roaches pittsburgh Pennsylvania
1256 spring garden ave pittsburgh pa15212 condemned 5 months now still dangerous to public three people injured and one teenager found dead inside and hole in the rooftop large tree inside the hole Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: city of pittsburgh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
AAMCO SCOTTSDALE AAMCO, AAMCO TRANSMISSION, APOLLO AUTOMOTIVE INC DID NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY AS ADVERTISED SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AAMCO SCOTTSDALE SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Jul 18 2017
True Auto, Fort Worth TX They won't leave me alone. They keep sending me a letter every couple of weeks. They say I have a service contract with them for a vehicle that I own. Fort Worth Texas Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Auto Warranty: True Auto, Fort Worth TX Internet

Jul 18 2017
The Geeks Depot Ordered a product - Never got it and they never responded to emails for info. Chico, CA Internet Author: Franklin, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: The Geeks Depot Internet

Jul 18 2017
Blendtec Blendtec is not the Last Blender you will own and is the Worst Warranty in the business Orem Utah
Author: Temecula, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Blendtec Orem, Utah

Jul 18 2017
select home warranty going on 10 days with no ac in 118 degree heat here in arizona and they refuse to fix because there is rust and I cannot provide 3 yrs maintenance even though we just purchased home in Jan 2017 Nationwide Author: YUMA, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: select home warranty Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Choice Home Warranty dishonest, disrespectful, rude, theifs, false advertising Edison NJ Author: Marietta, Georgia Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Laid back loot I ordered a pair of steelers sneakers for $24.90 on May 19,2017 and today is now July 18,2017 and I still hav not received them yet . I tried calling a few times and all I got was a recording and I also emailed them and few emails old and they hi. Internet Author: Catasauqua, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Laid back loot Internet

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide