Your Search | got warranty

Feb 07 2016
Carver Inc. aka Carver car sales aka Carver body shop & auto repair SELLING BAD VEHICLES WITH FAKE WARRANTY. STEAL UR MONEY! jeffersonville Indiana
Author: san diego, California Auto Dealers: Carver Inc. jeffersonville, Indiana

Feb 06 2016
ClubWhiteSmile ApS Got nothing from that company despite I paid $1.99 to get a cellphone then they charge $119.00 Frederiksberg C Internet
Author: Chicoutimi, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile ApS Internet

Feb 06 2016
hwa illinois corp Home Warranty of America unknowingly billed for service, con artist, ripoff, unlawful charges, fraud, thief Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Home Warranty Companies: hwa illinois corp Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Home Warranty of America they do not want to cover the problem that is covered under my warranty that i have paid for 8Y Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Deceptive Manipulations of over the phone Visa Charges; Sold Me a Service Contract, but did not deliver. Salisbury North Carolina Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Salisbury, North Carolina

Feb 04 2016
the real estate education group reeg, PMI Didn't refund the money per written Money warranty agreement Lehi Utah Author: Northridge, California Seminar Programs: the real estate education group Lehi, Utah

Feb 04 2016
E.B.C. Juan, David, Berta Treminio Paid $450.00 to re chrome grille ,never got it back Covina California Author: Bermuda Dunes, California Liars: E.B.C. Covina, California

Feb 04 2016
AAMCO Failure to honor transmission warranty Waldorf, York, Annapolis & York Nationwide Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Zeigler Auto Group AKA BMW of Orland Park BMW Failed to Honor Warranty Orland Park Illinois I very interested Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Zeigler Auto Group Orland Park, Illinois

Feb 04 2016
Auto Max Denver AutoMax Denver, AutoMax, Auto Max AUTO MAX DENVER Is the worst scam of a Dealership in all CO..... A Salvage yard is better than this Family of LIARS WHO STEAL AND SELL ONLY FAULTY METAL they call cars Denver Colorado AS IS!!! Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Auto Max Denver Denver, Colorado

Feb 04 2016
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD, AHS.COM Repair not Completed/Complete Runaround. ORLANDO Nationwide Author: ORLANDO, Florida Warranty Companies: AMERICAN HOME SHIELD Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
the mechanic warranty the warranty group wont honor the warranty they sell chicago illinois Author: Lakewood, Washington Auto Warranty: the mechanic warranty Internet

Feb 04 2016
thewoodworksinc online company accepted order and payment by credit card...Got a order confirmation. Never received order after attempts to contact Kansas City, Mississippi Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Manufacturers: thewoodworksinc Internet

Feb 03 2016
Yona Farrell - yonafarrell.co.uk HOPE spsreviewforum Yona Farell is UK's biggest fraud and scam artist. Don't trust her reviews on SPSREVIEWFORUM Internet You have got to be kidding me Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Yona Farrell - yonafarrell.co.uk Internet

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
R.G. Bruno and Associates Richard Bruno, Bruno Home Improvements Not to be trusted, does not honor warranty Scarsdale New York Author: Ardsley, New York Roofing Companies: R.G. Bruno and Associates Scarsdale, New York

Feb 03 2016
GENERAL ELECTRIC Assurant Sollutions General Electric has no extended warranty uses Assurant Solutions A Scam Atlanta Nationwide Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electronic Manufacturers: GENERAL ELECTRIC Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, Matt Sidman, Service Manager Two months in to my 3 year warranty, Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, will not honor the Warranty, says Washington Dodge Dealer mechanics & diagnostic computers and Auto Zone computers are Lying. I HAVE A FULL DIARY, NAMES, NUMBERS, RECEIPTS, AND DATES UPON REQUEST. Eugene Oregon Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Feb 02 2016
Nationwide Motors Fraudulant RV warranty...they accept money and deliver nothing San Diego California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Warranty: Nationwide Motors San Diego, California

Feb 02 2016
Changhong USA is impossible to reach and has a warranty policy which requires you to return a really heavy TV Rowland Heights California Author: Merritt Island, Florida Television Parts & Services: Changhong USA California

Feb 01 2016
Dodge City of McKinney Does not honor agreements and insults customers McKinney Texas You have got to be kidding... Author: allen, Texas Auto Dealers: Dodge City of McKinney McKinney, Texas