Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

got warranty

Showing 1-25 of 35,080 Found Reports For more specific results for "got warranty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 24 2017
American Residential Warranty Ripped me off Mislead me Boca Ratan Florida Author: Weston, Florida Warranty Companies: American Residential Warranty Boca Ratan, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Royal Administration AA. Auto Extended. Warranty I purchased. A Contract. from this company 2/2015 so on 5-13-2015 Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Towing: Royal Administration Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2017
ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum I called to cancel 2 products and they cancelled only 1. and continued to send both products and charge for both products. Finally got a number on the internet..tied to sell me a diccounted rate to continue and would not accept unopened returns. Forget this company. Do Not order the teaser special. Fountain Valley California Author: bakersfiled, California Adult Web Site: ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Feb 23 2017
Royal administration .inc extended warranty Richard p. McCabe as president we bought a used truck that took her money and now that fish it will not be covered even though it's supposed to be what's up with that Freeway Auto Mall San Bernardino California Nationwide Author: Running Springs, California Car Insurance: Royal administration .inc extended warranty Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
INK & Associates Derek Haze I questioned Derek Haze about the information. He got irritated and told me to just wait for the summons,hung up. Riverside California Author: Garner, North Carolina Questionable Activities: INK & Associates Riverside, California

Feb 23 2017
The Auto Cave Used car didn't make it 50 miles without breaking down, and warranty was never written addison Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: The Auto Cave addison, Texas

Feb 23 2017
WESTERN UNION Tried to recover x-mas money sent and not picked up. Receiver never got it. Tried to send again, or recover it. Phone help can't hear me after 10min on hold. Wait for supervisor another 15min. Online specific questions not answered, no online help available. For refund have to fill out form and wait 6 to 8 wks. and pay 15$ Why can't I just show my receipt and ID to get refund? Too easy. Greedy b******s. NEVER USE WESTERN UNION AGAIN! Englewood Nationwide Author: GOLDEN, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: WESTERN UNION Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Celadon, Truck Sales No Warranty on New Trucks Indianapolis, In. Indiana Author: Gilson, Illinois Warranty Companies: Celadon, Truck Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 23 2017
Guardsman Furniture Protection fraud, scam! Grand Rapids Michigan Author: The Colony, Texas Warranty Companies: Guardsman Furniture Protection Grand Rapids, Michigan

Feb 23 2017
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Larry hourdExecutor of awards Told me that I won money and never got anything Kansas city Kansas Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 23 2017
Ford of Port Richey Warranty repairs not honored port richey Florida Author: New port Richey, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Ford od Port Richey port richey, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Sears Home Warranty Sears Holding Company Buyer beware Sears employees offer lousy service and lie to the client constantly Chicago Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Chantelle Deane/ Chritopher Deane Shabby Chic Southern BellesCupcakes for Autism Cupcakes Eat Love She got me for $400 dollars, Chantelle Deane is a scam artist.  Ocala/ Oxford Nationwide Author: Marion county, Florida Attorney Generals: Chantelle Deane/ Chritopher Deane Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
DonaldCoins Took my money for coins i ordered-never got them-Then they Closed there doors California? Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: DonaldCoins Internet

Feb 22 2017
solymar green coffee i never ordered anything from this company. they got a hold of my atm card and took money out of my account. Internet Author: Brooklyn, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: solymar green coffee Internet

Feb 21 2017
fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance GnM Alliance, Stealth media, Cherry insurance, Fasple Technology canada I was hired by one of the staffs named aamiya a few months back to write articles for the company. he left the company without proper turnover. a replacement named anna got back to me. I was very considerate and patient when i requested for my pay to be credited. she asked for time to process, but it has been weeks. when i started to get agitated and frustrated,she now refuses to answer my messages and did not even answer if they have plans of paying me. Nepean Internet
Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance Internet

Feb 21 2017
Choice Warranty Choice Home Warranty Biggest Scam! Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: Choice Warranty Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Vehicle Service Department Vehicle Solutions Stealing Mnors Identity St Charles Missouri
Author: Endicott, New York Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Department St Charles, Montana

Feb 21 2017
Camping World of Calera, Alabama I took my camper to get fixed and got it back in worse condition than it was before I took it to them. Calera Alabama Author: Auburn, Alabama Consumer Services: Camping World of Calera, Alabama Calera, Alabama

Feb 21 2017
Drivetime Averex Refuses to cover Warranty on Catalytic Converter Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Drivetime Averex Aurora , Colorado

Feb 21 2017
American Auto Shield, llc Dont ever buy anything from these scammers - they RIP HARD WORKING PEOPLE OFF lakewood Colorado Author: New Windsor, Maryland Auto Warranty: American Auto Shield, llc lakewood , Colorado

Feb 20 2017
Global Automotive Ask to send product back for warranty and then claims that USPS lost the package WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA Author: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida Auto Parts: Global Automotive Miami,