Your Search | got warranty

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Still was Wrong Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Mailing Simple i learned that by calling your credit card company they will solve your problem..I got a call today after i filed a dispute with my credit card company. Mailingsimple Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Software: Mailing Simple Internet

May 23 2016
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Cell Phone Protection Warranty Scam Des Moines Iowa Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Wells Fargo Des Moines, Iowa

May 23 2016
Luminox Watches I purchased a watch on Amazon and the company told me that Amazon was not a registered dealer and therefore the watch that I purchased was not under warranty San Rafael California Author: San Francisco, California Jewelers: Luminox Watches San Rafael, California

May 23 2016
Austin Boats and Motors Sell boat, then don't honor warranty Austin,  Texas Author: Lakeway, Texas Boat Dealers: Austin Boats and Motors Austin, TX , Texas

May 23 2016
Clever Clad We ordered a black 1x cross pendant necklace and never got it or my money back and nobody has answered me on why Internet
Author: Candler, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: Clever Clad Internet

May 21 2016
Residential MD Bait and Switch Home Warranty Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Westminster, Colorado Home Warranty Companies: Residential MD Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 21 2016
Campers Inn Warranty failure Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Motor Vehicle: Campers Inn Jacksonville, Florida

May 20 2016
Choice Home Warranty Fraud! Scam! Beware! Don't use this Company Nationwide Nationwide Author: Parker, Arizona Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 20 2016
Choice Home Warranty CHW Fraudulent Business New Jersey New Jersey Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Choice Home Warranty Internet

May 20 2016
PeoplePerHour Buyer for my team's work and paid nothing London, UK Internet PeoplePerHour Buyer got my team's work and paid nothing London, UK Internet Author: Sesimbra, Brokerage Companies On-line: PeoplePerHour Internet

May 19 2016
yeasir hasnat marc francois I was looking for a LV bags on kijiji where I found a ad asking $750 for LV GM never full bag so I paid him through Interac e transfer however he cash out the money and send me a trash bag and stop answering my email so I got scammed quebec Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario On-Line Stores: yeasir hasnat Internet

May 19 2016
Butler,Rose & Jamerson Asssociates I got a letter from Butler,Rose &James associates.  Babylon, Ny 11702 NY Author: Northport, Alabama Questionable Activities: Butler,Rose & JKamerson Asssociates

May 19 2016
Vehicle Service Department IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUESTED, WARRANTY EXPIRATION Plano Texas Author: Buda, Texas Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Service Department Plano, Texas

May 19 2016
Sears Refused to replace a craftsman 1/2 ratchet with a craftsman lifetime warranty montgomery Alabama Thanks Author: ramer, Alabama Hardware & Tools: Sears montgomery, Alabama

May 19 2016
G700 flashlight G800--ILMG Co . ShadowHawk G800 Bought flashlight G700. After 3 months got my mony back, but I paid 6 dollars ship. Both are same co. St. PETERS Missouri Author: Vermilion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: G700 flashlight

May 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Husband ordered a free trial or thought what was and thought he got to try first bottles of product and only 14 days of product to them was free but in the end charged my husband 177.00 for the month . not sure never sent address on package Nationwide Author: Wytheville, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Nationwide

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Even more laughable... Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 18 2016
Select Home Warranty Select Home Warranty is worse than the Mafia. When youre making payments to the company everything's is ok but as soon as you make a claim they act like the mafia.Made a claim for a washing machine and claims dept told me that there was 160.00 in repairs & that it was too much to repair. So what they offered me was 50.00 on the claim after I paid a 45.00 service fee. As soon as you do a dispute Claims dept wont hesitate to say, why didnt you read the fine print . This company makes up so many lies. Yes, this Ghetto Company is the real Mafia. You have been Warned!!!!! Mahwah New Jersey Author: Hampton, Virginia Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

May 18 2016
Kris Walters Kristian Walters Ticket Scam San Francisco California  i got scammed too Author: San Francisco, California Ticket Sales: Kris Walters Internet

May 18 2016
American Standard Auto Protection Beware of this company!! It took me 9 phone calls to them in order to get my refund. Was told that they DONT have a supervisor I could speak with. Wilmington Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

May 17 2016
Avangatee Services LLC James Morris This company is evil they intimidate and scare people into paying lots of money now or they will be hacked and lose money from your bank account. They tell you that they can stop the hackers if you send them a check they can stop the hackers. I know about a year ago they got me for 1800.00 . I have used them to service my computer recently this is when they used the same thing to me saying my network security is not good. These people must be stopped some how it is not fair that they can continue to stay in business . Internet Author: Highland, California Hackers: Avangatee Services LLC Internet

May 17 2016
At Your Service Appliance Repair-Faulty Work, No Resolution, 7 weeks later Would not recommend to anyone! North Kansas City Missouri Author: Missouri Warranty Companies: At Your Service Appliance Repair North Kansas City, Missouri

May 17 2016
 I have been searching for a Golden Retriever for so long I suffer with depression and a dog would have definitely helped me I came across one at Liberty retrievers and they were going to sell it to me I sent them the money via MoneyGram they got them money and it doesn't look like I'm getting the dog Richmond VA Virginia Author: Largo, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Liberty Retrievers Richmond VA, Virginia

May 17 2016
Arrow Analysis Acquittance Got a email that stated that I owed they 1240.00 but I have never heard of them. They stated that if I did not pay they would take me to court.  Author: Conover, North Carolina Loans: Arrow Analysis Acquittance nationwide