Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: got warranty
There may be more reports for "got warranty"
For more results perform a general search for "got warranty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
www.insuranceclaimcheck.com 2ays after we receive your release form, we will endorse the check and forward to you Ohio Author: Oakland Park, Florida Home Warranty Companies: www.insuranceclaimcheck.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Tampa Singles I'm new to Florida ( 6 months ) I paid Tampa Singles $3000.for a perfect Match ... The Employees promised me Satisfaction Garanteed in them finding a perfect match. I got SCAMED. They set me up with 1 match Totally the opposite what I said I'm looking f Screwed me out of $3000. Lakeland Florida Author: Holiday , Florida Dating Services: Tampa Singles Lakeland , Florida

Feb 15 2017
Lumik Group Took my fridge back under warranty and thats the last i heard from them Melbourne Victoria Author: Sydney, Alabama Specialty Stores: Lumik Group Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Revived Youth aka Parisian Glow akaNuderma aka Angelina Jolie Face Creme and probably more! Miracle Wrinkle Creme: Revived Youth - FREE Sample-As seen on Shark Tank St. Petersburg Florida Got My Money Back!! Author: Belfair, Washington Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Feb 14 2017
The Tee Drop/ Fribromyalgia I ordered a fribromyalgia band(ring) on January 7, 2017, by January 31 I emailed them. I got the reply an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. I phoned, same reply, I emailed they said they my email and then gave same reply, an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.It's now February 14, still no ring or repayment states Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: The Tee Drop/ Fribromyalgia Ontario

Feb 14 2017
APM Faxless this company some how got access to my account and took money.. investigation is now being done by my bank..Vancouver British Columbia Author: New Westminster, British Columbia Banks: APM Faxless Vancouver, British Columbia

Feb 14 2017
Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. Mia Thrash manipulates and convinces people to PAY for her services as an attorney, when in fact she is a high end call girl. I signed up, paid her fees like an idiot, only to find out from business associates that got scammed into the same deals, and given evidence she is a high end call girl. When I tried to get my money back she insisted it was not possible since I had signed an agreement, and that her personal life would not interferre with her services. What an ironic response. What a fraud! Scam, fraud, and ripoff. Anyone who has been involved in this please contact me as I would like to pursue a class action suit to prove this is a fake. This woman needs help. New York New York Really Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. New York , New York

Feb 14 2017
Omnisure group, LLC Warranty on my Jeep, Chicago Illinois Author: Blaine, Minnesota Auto Warranty: Omnisure group, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Feb 14 2017
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse,J. Johnston got bent over once and they continue to send me the same scam mail 2000 E Lamar Blvd Suite 600 Arlington Texas,76006 Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Feb 14 2017
LTS Security refuses to honor their warranty Does not stand behind their product Chicago and New Jersey Nationwide Author: Michigan Cameras & Video: LTS Security Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Redbox Redbox Smith's Elko, NV Used the outside redbox at smiths elko. Got my identity stolen Elko Nevada Author: Elko, Nevada Video Stores: Redbox Nevada

Feb 14 2017
That Lala Box LLC Richard Hentosh thelalabox.com Wired money got no product or refund Brookhave n, King of Prussia Pennsylvania, Author: Columbia, South Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: That Lala Box LLC Brookhave n, Pennsylvania

Feb 13 2017
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Garfield, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Endurance Warranty Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Raytheon James Woodlock Got an email that I am eligible for an online just. They were representing Raytheon fraudulently. Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Raytheon Internet

Feb 13 2017
Choice Home Warranty Alltogether a Deceitful Company Author: Somerville, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
DEI DOHENYS warranty is worthless kenosha, Wisconsin THINK ABOUT IT Author: lower burrell, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: DEI kenosha, , Wisconsin

Feb 13 2017
Hyundai Motor Finance Company Hyundai Motor Finance lied to me told me to pay my car note I paid quick collect and they still repoed it customer service was rude Josh and David I got sick for 2 months and try to keep up catch up on my car note and no one even cared I paid money like I was asked and they still repo my car the next day Nationwide Only Certain People Get Treated Poorly! Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Hyundai Motor Finance Company Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Tom Rousch Mazda Sold a Lemon Car and Dealership will Not Rectify or provide a solution. Westfield Indiana Warranty Author: Westfield, Indiana Auto Dealers: Tom Rousch Mazda Westfield, Indiana

Feb 12 2017
Goodmark Chevrolet, INC. Goodmark goodmarkchevy.com Dealer Non compliant Federal Motor Vehicle Safety standards. Refused to repair under Warranty. Leased fleet vehicle sold as Non-Leased Fleet Vehcile. Commerce Georgia
War and Peace was shorter Author: Phenix City, Alabama Auto Warranty: Goodmark Chevrolet, INC. Commerce, Georgia

Feb 12 2017
Action Transmission Specialists Repair broke again quickly, warranty not honored JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: Taylorsville, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Action Transmission Specialists JACKSONVILLE, Florida

Feb 10 2017
Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company the brand new roof tile was installed less then a year, but rain actually wash down so much powder in certain area, which means several years later, my roof might be have red, pink, grey different colors, the worse the said they don't cover this in their warranty, THE WORSE is their VP,- Victor send me a RUDE / ARROGANT / THREAT / go to Court letter, Rialto, California
Author: hacienda heights, California Roofing Companies: Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company Rialto, CA 92377, California

Feb 10 2017
Sonsio Excuses not to Pay Nationwide Author: Conway, South Carolina Auto Warranty: Sonsio Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Cash Central Dan Unethical and highly unprofessional Internet Got Substance? Author: Groveton, Texas Cash Services: Cash Central Internet

MMOGA MMOGA Ripped me off and took my money and never got the goods Internet
Author: Wrexham, Other Internet: MMOGA Internet

Feb 10 2017
Q Link Wireless, LLC qlink i got a free phone from them it was stoden and they wont replace it unless i buy another for $25 the phone was stolden i shouldnt have to pay for another one they should replace it free of harge Dania, 33004 Florida Author: pampa, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Q Link Wireless, LLC Dania, 33004, Florida