Your Search | got warranty

Nov 29 2016
Ray from Ultimate security force I went to look forba job at this place that i got from a news ad and basically got ripped off by being to i had to pay 200 dollers for a fireguard Test prep coarse which is insane then i paid the guy after taking the classes and still never received my certificate. Manhattan Author: Queens ny, New York Employers: Ray from Ultimate security force

Nov 29 2016
Turnkey Auto Group Sold a bogus policy Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Odessa cylinder head and all customer service individuals Call your lawyer warranty is voided you can't call and demand things being hung up on 3 times Clearwater Florida Author: Arlington , Washington Auto Parts: Odessa cylinder head Clearwater , Florida

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet I got my refund from them this way Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Variety Shop purchased a clock on line-total plus shipping was about 65.00-haven't received it or no word from them but they got their money on the 14th oov Internet Author: Okeechobee, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 29 2016
Mannington Mills, Inc BUYER BEWARE Mannington doesn't honor their 25 Year Warranty even after only 6 months! Salem, New Jersey
Author: Dubuque, Iowa Building Products: Mannington Mills, Inc Salem, , New Jersey

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Dunhill Development highly trained and experienced team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! *UPDATE: Dunhill Development pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

Nov 28 2016
East Beltline Towing Got my car impounded Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Auto Towing: East Beltline Towing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Nov 28 2016
Printz and Patternz Dan Crowley Paid over $4,500.00 and got nothing GALWAY New York Author: GALWAY, New York Websites: Printz and Patternz Schenectady, NY ,

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 27 2016
Compupool T-Cell 15 Repalcement Refusal to Honor Warranty Nerang Queensland, Australia Author: Oceanside, California Pools & Saunas: Compupool Internet

Wal Mart Not honoring product warranty and company policy. Plano Texas
Written Warranty Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wal Mart Prosper, Texas

Nov 27 2016
The DEal Empire MYTACTICALKITS This is where my money went. I ordered a panty shaper on facebook on nov 12th but never got it. I have emailed these people several times but no answer.They took the money out of my serve account,but sent it to MYTACTICALKITS , whatever that is. It was The Deal Empire ON facebook.. 8630 Orlando Fl. money taken from serve acc. On facebook Author: Carriere, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: The DEal Empire

Nov 27 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Nov 27 2016
dorisyorkiepuppies nelson cho,johnathan cho sold me a puppy, i paid for but never recieved, won!t answer my texts or phone or e-mails. atlanta Georgia You got scammed Author: Hawthorne, Florida Dog Breeders: dorisyorkiepuppies atlanta, Georgia

Nov 26 2016
SWTransmissions Bait and Switch and Failure to Honor Advertised Warranty St Loius Missouri Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: SWTransmissions St Loius, Missouri

Nov 26 2016
DR Power Equipment Refused to honor Warranty on brand new faulty string mower Levelland Texas Author: Levelland, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: DR Power Equipment Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
The Company Store One SIMPLE Order and they got it wrong twice website Nationwide Author: Monroe, Wisconsin Bed & Bath: The Company Store Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona