Your Search | got warranty

Sep 18 2016
mike turner mikes customs i gave Mr. Turner a contract to build a bathroom on my property adjacent to my bed room; he gave me the contract and how much he charge he total the amount to be $1400; he wanted $7725 down i game $8000 down in may of 2016; we had bad weather for may/june so he did not start unitil the middle of june; and so he contimue then he put the roof on the project and told me he need $3000 down and then he start asking for more money and then i started to get mad; he would come here two days a month and something no show for a month; also on the contract he said electricity was included; last month he told me i owe him 480$ more to pay the electrician because he was broke and he did not have the money; i refused he did not show up for the month; then i kept calling and texing he said i have to have the money to pay the electrician. For over two month now i have no electricity in two rooms of my home that mr. turner had no business intefering with i kept asking him whats going on he got mad and walk out.  grove city Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Building Products: mike turner grove city, Ohio

Sep 17 2016
Ward construction Zack ward They promised to deliver a building took the money for the delivery of the building and the building never returned the money and we've never got the building they completely stole our money and we've asked him for 3 months and no reply nothing they won't even block their phone number whatever you do do not deal with Ward construction and Westmoreland Tennessee Westmoreland Tennessee Author: Lafayette, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Ward construction Westmoreland, Tennessee

Sep 17 2016
Auto Glass America Faulty Installation/water leaks costs $5,400 to date...Warranty is worthless...Mgr. Brad refuses to return my calls...Warranty is worthless...Don't be lured by cash back scheme Tampa Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Repair Service: Auto Glass America Tampa, Florida

Sep 17 2016
Deer Valley trailer Trusted that the used trailer I purchased was ready to hit the road. I'm not a trailer pro but got halfway through my trip and the one tire blow out. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Arizona Trailer & RV Parks: Deer Valley trailer Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 16 2016
Glam Beauty Now I ordered andis slimline 2 li trimmers and never got them Internet
Author: Forest, Mississippi Barbers: Glam Beauty Now Internet

NextAce Also goes by SearchQ.com Paid and got ripped off Orange California
Author: Knoxville , Tennessee Real Estate Investing: NextAce Orange, California

Sep 16 2016
Comerco Serviews Inc. In conjunction with Home Depot Canada At the encouragement of Home Depot, I purchased an extended warranty on a Maytag Bravo Washer. Washer is now making extremely loud noises. Was fixed once by technician in May after three appointments and the wrong part being ordered. Washer now makes louder noises than before. Asked that Comerco come again and repair machine properly. Requested that they send a different technician. Set up appointment to send same person who asked exactly the same questions as before. I hired an independent and certified Maytag repairman who told me the machine is not worth fixing - it will be far too expensive as you need to take it entirely apart to get at the bearing. My warranty clearly states if it is not fixable, they will replace it. Their website boasts that they are fully insured and if they cannot fix it, they will replace it. Since I have refused to have the same technician, they are now ignoring me. Laval, Quebec Nationwide Author: Vancouver British Columbia, Alabama Warranty Companies: Comerco Serviews Inc. Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM SPECTRUM BEWARE CHEATED OUT OF $300 GIFT CARD REWARD I got the $300 Author: la palma, California TV News Satiations: TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM

Sep 16 2016
Hover Kicks poor quality, warranty and terrible customer service. Shoes worn 3 times in 3 months dont work, cant be repaired and company refuses to compensate me after I purchased 2 pair and intending to purchase a 3rd pair. New York City New York Author: Largo, Florida Specialty Stores: Hover Kicks New York,

Sep 16 2016
US MOTORS POOL AND SPA EASTGATE POOL AND SPAS JUNK POOL MOTORS THAT FAIL JUST OUT OF WARRANTY CINCINNATI Nationwide Author: taylor mill, Kentucky Manufacturers: US MOTORS POOL AND SPA Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
V L Health Fulfilliment Center an Fulfilliment Center I order the two FREE bottles off the internet. total $10 shipping. Got billed over $240.00, which caused a $35. charge at my bank for overdrawing. Scottsdale Internet an Arizona Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Alternative Health: V L Health Internet

Sep 15 2016
Vehicle Services Department Lettters about buying warranty for my vehicle sent every week. Plano Texas Author: Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Sear Home Services Home Warranty Program SHS HW Program Cross Country Home Services Rip off warranty illonois Illinois Author: Woodbury, New York District Attorneys Assistant DA: Sear Home Services Home Warranty Program Illinois

Sep 15 2016
Keysmart, LLC / KeySmart Corporation After 1 week of use I contact them about a broken part and in two weeks I never got any answer. Sent 3 emails already Mount Prospect Illinois
Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Specialty Stores: Keysmart, LLC Mount Prospect, Illinois

Sep 15 2016
Just Flowers Justflowers.com Ordered $100+ plant and $30 box of candy,got $30 plant-no candy after substituted ,then denied candy ordered Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Friendswood, Texas Florists: Just Flowers Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Vehicle service department Repeated phone calls and mailings Plano Texas Author: Redmond, Oregon Auto Warranty: Vehicle service department Plano, Texas

Sep 14 2016
Iceburg cups Ordered 2 cups, got charged, never received cups from 6 Apr 16 Internet Author: Bumpass, Virginia Consumer Services: Iceburg cups Internet

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
FF Dynamics Spikedcollardogs Won't respond to honor warranty Internet Author: Indian Hills, Colorado Auto Parts: FF Dynamics Internet

Sep 14 2016
GE Capital James cooper I was calling GE Capital hoping to get a loan of at least $3,000 I am a beginning student at IU and I just wanted the money to help me pay for school so I called back and got a man named or who named himself James Cooper Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Dealers: GE Capital Colorado

Sep 14 2016
Micro-Star International USA deemed my RMA request out of warranty for a fault that I did not commit California
Author: Singapore, Other Computer Service & Repair: Micro-Star International USA City of Industry, California

Sep 13 2016
Once Driven They got my phone number from the Internet then offered me helping in selling my car after paying 189$ but they didn't Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Car Rentals: Once Driven Internet

Sep 13 2016
dex Media Sales Person promised a large number of leads. I got none. He sold me a service that they can not deliver. DFW Airport, TX Internet company response Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota On-Line Business: dex Media Internet

Sep 12 2016
Choice Home Warranty CHW Home Warranty Edison New Jersey Author: Decatur, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey