GOT WARRANTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: got warranty
There may be more reports for "got warranty"
For more results perform a general search for "got warranty"
Showing 26-50 of 35,219 Found Reports For more specific results for "got warranty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Reece Builders RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Reece Builders | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Reece Builders is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Reece Builders started business in 1972. Reece Builders are a locally family owned and operated business. Reece Builders only sells and installs the finest windows and doors in your area. Reece Builders receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Reece Builders made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction & a lifetime warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Reece Builders.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Reece Builders & Aluminum Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For over 38 years, Reece Builders has been installing affordable window replacements for Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater residents, as well as surrounding areas throughout the greater Tampa Bay area. Reece Builders’ courteous crews are factory certified and products are always backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders number one goal is for customers to be 100% satisfied. Saint Petersburg , Florida

Mar 20 2017
Bare Feet Shoes Got The Look Bare Feet Shoes Took Me and My Money For Walk!!! Internet Author: Vineland, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Bare Feet Shoes Internet

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Bloombex Joe Ryan, Adam Taylor and two others men that went by Antony and Patrick. Invested 17250euro and got no return since last Oct.When I had 30000 in my account Iwanted to withdraw my 17250 but thy insisted I keep trading and lost all. nobody will talky to me since. 14 Tsar Osivoboditel Blvd sofia 1000 Internet Author: Athlone, Alabama Online Trading: Bloombex Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
jaredbrechot.com Jared Brechot Designs Jared Brechot Retained for revit work on a small private school, never got drawings Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Architects & Designers: jaredbrechot.com Jared Brechot Designs Houston, Texas

Mar 18 2017
ASC Home Shows Pressure sale, got me! Nationwide Author: Bethesda, Maryland Home Security: ASC Home Shows Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Parisian glow beauty products This product is marketed fraudulently like a lot of internet ads, every consumer should be very vigilant on every screen that it sends you, I sure got burnt with this one both physically and financially. Internet
Author: Beaumont, California Skin Care: Parisian glow beauty products Internet

Mar 17 2017
North hills auto sale and lsg I paid off my car more than 2 years ago and i got the title but i lost it i tried getting a copy of my tittle to the DMV but it appears that it has a lienhold by the dealer . My car completely broke down im trying to sell it or junk it but i can't cause of the lienhold it has. Is there away to get a copy of the tittle . North hills California Author: Newhall, California Auto Dealers: North hills auto sale and lsg North hills, California

Mar 17 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Like others complaining, never got cup I ordered, just the extra tops. No responce to emails or calls Internet Author: White Plains, New York Internet Fraud: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Mar 16 2017
TIMEPIECES INTERNATIONAL TIMEPIECES INTERNATIONAL DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANTY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE MIAMI Internet
They Returned my Watch All damaged Author: West Covina, California Jewelry Stores: TIMEPIECES INTERNATIONAL Internet

Mar 16 2017
American Residential Warranty This company is a complete scam, they do not repair nor replace anything, They will ignore your calls for service and take your money. Boca Raton, FL Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Warranty Companies: American Residential Warranty Nationwide

38, Report #1361955

Mar 15 2017
Hansgrohe, Inc, HansGrohe, Grohe, Hansgrohe.com 1490 Bluegrass Lakes ParkwayAlpharetta, GA 30004 dashawn.washington@hansgrohe.com Overpriced, Poorly Manufactured, Zero Warranty Integrity Alpharetta Georgia Author: Memphis, Indiana Plumbing: Hansgrohe, Inc Alpharetta, Georgia

39, Report #1361935

Mar 15 2017
The Learning Liaisons Dr. Jason Ampel Our district asked Dr. Ampel to do a professional development program, we paid his company money and never got our services. Apopka Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Learning Liaisons Apopka, Florida

Mar 15 2017
National Car Care Center Inc Money Snatchers Nationwide Author: Michigan Auto Warranty: National Car Care Center Inc Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Skin Royale/Eye Royale/ELITE SKIN/Body's Remedy False advertising. Hidden terms. Took over 180 bucks and got nothing after the free samples. Santa Ana Cailfornia Author: Beaumont , California Skin Care: Skin Royale/Eye Royale/ELITE SKIN/Body's Remedy

Mar 14 2017
Got All Auto Parts TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Got All Auto Parts team of builders, customer service agents dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Got All Auto's approach to business focused on providing highest quality parts, service in industry. *UPDATE: Get All Auto Parts pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Got All Auto Parts recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Parts: Got All Auto Parts Bay City, Michigan

Mar 14 2017
Liberty Auto Warranty Don't use this company. They are a scam or don't know what they are doing. Anthony thinks he know everything and is the most arrogant, unprofessional a*hole I have ever dealt with. I have spoken to every Mercedes Certified repair shop, Mercedes Benz themselves and 2 transmission shop and they all said the same thing. On a 2005 S430, the transmission is VIN specific and you cannot just buy a junk transmission and put it in that car, it will not run. They don't want to hear it. They are telling me that is not true and I have to prove it in writing. Pick up the phone, do some research. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Warranty: Liberty Auto Warranty Florida

Mar 14 2017
Vehicle Solutions Vehicle Service Department Claimed I had an expiring vehicle warranty and I owed lots of money Saint charles Missouri
Author: Summerton, South Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Solutions Saint charles, Missouri

Mar 14 2017
Home Service Club The Home Service Club Home Service Club - STAY AWAY new york New York Author: New City, New York Warranty Companies: Home Service Club new york, New York

Mar 14 2017
choice home warranty cancellation with no refund and several months left on policy Edison NJ Author: Alvarado, Texas Questionable Activities: choice home warranty Edison,, NJ

Mar 13 2017
atlas electronics,inc got charged $25.dollars for remote control that they were gone repair and dallas Texas Author: grand prairie, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: atlas electronics,inc dallas, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Gap Claims insurance Run around,talk to in a demeaning manner, told me I need to use common sense, that a 80 or 90 year old knows houston Texas Yep Author: Lubbock, Texas Auto Warranty: Gap Claims insurance houston, Texas

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet