GOVERMENT RECORDS AREA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: goverment records area
There may be more specific results for "goverment records area"
For more specific results for "goverment records area"
Showing 1-25 of 5,169 Found Reports For more specific results for "goverment records area"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Kevin Meadows Meadows HomesKelvin MedowsLucent Credit Rental Scam. Dundee/orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Kevin Meadows Dundee, Florida

May 25 2017
March Winch, American Society for Quality ,ASQ, Mary Winch, ASQ - Greater New York City Area ASQ New York and New Jersey Metropolitan (Section 300) Mary Winch is an embarrassment to the American Society of Quality ,ASQ, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Ohio Business Consulting: March Winch, American Society for Quality (ASQ)

May 18 2017
LOCAL RECORDS 3420 Veterans Dr. #321Pekin, Illinois 61554 Another Sneaky Scam Pekin Illinois Author: Orland Park, Illinois Federal Government: LOCAL RECORDS Pekin, Illinois

May 18 2017
Suchit Hambardiker Suchit Hambardiker Owner, Techno Verge Pixeleto.com, VertexSoftwares, UnicolorsIndia.com, axiombmp.com from - Ahmedabad Area, India Beware of SCAM ARTIST, Suchit Hambardiker Ahmedabad Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Service Providers: Suchit Hambardiker Internet

May 17 2017
Skin Royale/Eye Royale Eye essentials/ Skin RoyaleSupplement Police Scam by charging my credit card $176 on the 9th day of the 14 day trial Fountain Valoey, California (Santa Ana area) California
Author: Tucson, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Royale/Eye Royale Nationwide

May 15 2017
state of california california sfbay area rips off citizens with bag tax treats them with no respect Sacramento, California Save a dime every time Author: California Grocery Stores: state of california Sacramento, , California

May 08 2017
David Jacks Esq, David Jacks, The Jacks Law Group,Jacks Law Firm,Lisa Elison,Ashley Sisolak (Ashley Hamilton) The Biggest Con Job Law Firm in Las Vegas area! AVOID AVOID AVOID! Avvo and Yelp are hiding negative reviews about david jacks Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: David Jacks Esq Las Veags, Nevada

May 05 2017
Seattle movers Moving company in seattle area, makes local and long distance moving Kent Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Moving Companies: Seattle movers Kent, Washington

May 03 2017
Orlando Voorn, Orlando Voorn discog, Orlando Voorn Beatport, Orlando Voorn Nightvision, Night Vision Records Orlando Voorn the techno conman Netherlands Internet Author: Internet Recording Studio, Record Producers: Orlando Voorn Internet

May 03 2017
US Vital Records They LIED and STOLE my money. I desperately needed to obtain my daughters birth certificate. She is pregnant and has a one year old. While fleeing Ohio from her abuser, she was in an accident. She lost all her ID. She made it here to Texas with me but has no ID to obtain medical, food stamps, a job etc. I ordered her b.c. and paid almost $100 to this company and they never responded. I am hoping my credit card company will help me get a refund. I am highly pissed off. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: US Vital Records Internet

May 03 2017
THUNDERBIRD COLLECTION SPECIALISTS, INC. STEVEN KAMINSKAS,SHARI KAMINSKAS Records calls without permission.ILLEGAL!!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Collection Agency's: THUNDERBIRD COLLECTION SPECIALISTS, INC. Scottsdale, Arizona

May 03 2017
Coal Cosmetics Ordered 2 different creams 1 for the eye area and the other for the face. Was a trail size. Only had to pay for shipping of 4.95 each. Internet Author: Rayland, Ohio Franchises: Coal Cosmetics Internet

Apr 29 2017
Lenovo Why should I pay LENOVO to remove downloads they installed on my computer without my knowledge or permission? Nationwide There's this thing called Google Author: Chicago Area, Illinois Computer Manufaturers: Lenovo Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Williamsburg townhomes, Garland texas 1423 forest ln they are using false criminal records to take my money for application fee,kept my payment and would not let me or my wife defend myself. 40 dollars gone in less than a day. Garland texas texas Author: Sachse , Texas Landlords: Williamsburg townhomes, Garland texas 1423 forest ln

Apr 27 2017
1984 First told me i would get a 25$walmart gift card,but when tryed to get it supposedly chicago,IL is out of there area but dosent mention illionois at all it does. Mention Ia,VT,WI,MN&ME APART FROM THATI CALLED LIPOZENE BEFORE the 30 days and they said im supposed to call 5 days BEFORE the 30 days i called 2 days BEFORE the30 so i recommend that any body thinking of. Buy this trying this weight loss fony solution dont use this don't do it. CHICAGO IL Author: CHICAGO, Illinois TV Advertisements: lipozene Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Vehicle Services Department they sent me a letter saying that their records show that i did not contact them about having my vehicle service contract updated. Plano Texas Author: Stony Point , North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 21 2017
 bill prager riped me off of a truck load of professional photography gear cameras studio lighting gear and a bunch more ! monroe wa area Washington Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: bill prager WA

Apr 20 2017
Local records office Annapolis Maryland Author: Glen Burnie , Maryland Title and Escrow Services: Local records office Annapolis , Maryland

Apr 19 2017
Katie Krajeck San Francisco Bay Area - ‎Litigation Counsel at PayPal - ‎PayPal Paypal attorney, electronic funds transfer fraud, paypal fee holds Palo Alto, CA Internet
Author: Beverly Hills, California Cash Services: Katie Krajeck Internet

Apr 19 2017
KWIK LOCKSMITH This morning April 19th at 5 am I called this company because I locked my keys in my car. The operator said he would have someone from my area come out and help. Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Mansfield , Texas Auto Towing: KWIK LOCKSMITH Internet

Apr 18 2017
Martin Atkins Invisible Records Underground Inc Theif and Creep chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Martin Atkins Invisible Records Underground Inc chicago, Illinois

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Home Advisor Salesman - AlexTraining Scheduler - Raymond How can they get away with this? Tampa Florida Area Internet Billing Concerns Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Home Advisor Internet

Apr 17 2017
Powell's City of Books Rip Off Book Buyback Service - Fraudulent & Dubious Quotes Portland Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Books, Records & Videos: Powell's City of Books Internet

Apr 15 2017
RevYouth is all could find to contact--------RevYouth004 This company offered a free sample for only paying the postage. It was received and shortly after receiving the sample I contacted (27 Jan 2017 asking them to please cancel my name off their records and to not send any more of their products. I do not Title:. Bad Business Practice. Keep sending their product after I've told them to send no more, and of course charging me. St Prtersburg, Florida Author: Plano, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: RevYouth004 St Prtersburg, Florida