Your Search | government grant association

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 07 2015
Perks Perksconnection Offered marketing access to a factious association St. Paul, MN Internet Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: Perks Internet

Oct 06 2015
kansas city kansas deffenbaugh trash company Deffenbaugh industries residential customer service. I am forced to pay for this service through the kansas city kansas board of utilities company, which is ran by the unified governement of kansas. kansas city kansas Kansas Author: kansas city, ks., Kansas Government Services: kansas city kansas deffenbaugh trash company kansas city , Kansas

Oct 06 2015
Government Contract Registry Mike PiroloJohn LoganGreg Warren scamming clients and not providing services promised Clearwarer Florida Federal Verfication and Jim Sprecher Investigated by Florida Attorney Generals Office Author: tampa, Florida Business Consulting: Government Contract Registry Clearwarer, Florida

Oct 06 2015
LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC $7,000 free Obama Grant Washington DC Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Cash Services: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 04 2015
Department of Vehicles Problems with Virginia Department of Vehicles Richmond Virginia Author: Roanoke, Virginia Government Services: Virginia Department of Vehicles Virginia

Oct 04 2015
Survival Life FPA Family Protection Assoc. 4330 Gaines Ranch loop. Suite 120 Austin TX, 78735PA Family Protection Association fruedulant bank charge Austin, TX Internet
Author: Rupert, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Internet

Oct 03 2015
Grants department William Schneider Ryan Smith Promised i would get $7800 in free grant money and i sent them $520.00 and Never seen a dime of that money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Festus , Missouri Financial Services: Grants department Georgia

Oct 02 2015
Lana Carter Scam, fraud, poser, non-government, debt collection, southwest united states Nationwide Author: New Mexico Collection Agencies: Lana Carter Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Post office Emerald Station Manager Jim stewart LOST MY PACKAGE Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Government Services: Post office Emerald Station Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 01 2015
Maryland Central Collection Unit DLLR UEI Claimants - Collection for Unemployment Insurance? Baltimore Maryland Author: Pensacola, Florida Government Services: Maryland Central Collection Unit Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 01 2015
The Judicial Qualification Commission of Georgia The JQC Spits on the Symbol of Justice by Willfully Failing to Properly Investigate my Complaint Against a Judge Covington Georgia Author: Blairsville, Georgia Government Corruption: The Judicial Qualification Commission of Georgia Covington, Georgia

Oct 01 2015
National Association of Credit Management Sending emails telline me I owe them money. Internet Author: 92407, California Collection Agencies: National Association of Credit Management Internet

Sep 30 2015
California Astrology Association / Dassi Inc. A TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!! Spells DONT WORK!!!!! Canoga Park, CA California Author: Boston, Massachusetts Astrologers & Psychics: California Astrology Association Internet

Sep 27 2015
Jonathan Allen Ziggy Lloyd KinmanAllen Ziggy Kinman Business Consulting, Land Development, Government Contracts Jacksonville, Fl Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Business Consulting: Jonathan Allen Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 27 2015
USAFIS Make you believe they do act on behalf of US Government as ask you money for Green card. New York Internet
Author: Bologna, Other Advertising / Deceptive: USAFIS Internet

Sep 25 2015
United States Grants Dept Qualified for Government grant but must pay money up front to receive it Washington, DC Internet Exactly the same Author: Watchung, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: United States Grants Dept Internet

Sep 24 2015
State Economic Protect Association or Original Creditor and Settlement Company, State Economic Protect , CIVIL ACTION NOTIFICATION Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Loans: State Economic Protect Internet

Sep 24 2015
US Treasury US Treasury Grant Scam ? Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Internal Revenue Service: US Treasury

Sep 23 2015
NYC Build It Back FALSE HOPE AGENCY-MORE DAMAGING THAN SUPERSTORM SANDY!!! S.I. New York Author: Staten Island, New York Government Services: NYC Build It Back S.I., New York

Sep 23 2015
PAUL KUEHNE Jerrold s Auto Sales IncPaul s Alignment Services Auto Sales Inc they were going to give me grant money to run help run each of my business but i had to put down $4500.00 each I never received any money Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Ironton, Ohio Auto Repair Service: PAUL KUEHNE Las Vegas, , Nevada

Sep 20 2015
eloans services, MB0005538 Daniel Carman,Loan license 129911384, Alex Courdia, Michael Phillips, Garry Thomas Loan amt I applied for $5,000.00 and was told activation fee $495.00 and first monthly payment $211.00, then different fees started to accumulate letting me know that I would be getting my loan plus fees that I have given them and it kept going until the amount rose to $30000. I was also told that I have received a free grant of $10000 which I have not received yet. Rosemont Illinois People are still falling for this? Author: Richmond Hts, Ohio Loans: eloans services, MB0005538 Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 17 2015
Government Contract Registry Inc., Michael Pirolo Committed fraud, Forgery, and Wire Fraud Clearwater Florida Solo Diagnostics Are The Scammers Author: Greenwood, Indiana Internet Fraud: Government Contract Registry Inc., Clearwater, Florida