GOVERNMENT GRANT ASSOCIATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: government grant association
There may be more specific results for "government grant association"
For more specific results for "government grant association"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Wildwood Inspector John Davis Inspector John Davis of Wildwood Has Been Criminally Enriching Himself For Years Without Prosecution Wildwood New Jersey Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Government Corruption: Wildwood Inspector John Davis Wildwood, New Jersey

Aug 21 2017
Umnpa United mission for non-profits of america Umnpa is a fraudulent organization newport beach California Author: west hollywood, California Federal Government: Umnpa newport beach, California

Aug 21 2017
Federal Government Grants Scams Took my personal information transferred me 3 times to 3 different people only to tell me I do not qualify Somewhere in Texas Nationwide Author: Anywhere, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Grants Nationwide

Aug 19 2017

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
SYNOVUS BANK NBSC BANK RIDICULOUS OVERDRAFT FEES! Nationwide Nationwide Remedy Author: Gaffney, South Carolina Federal Government: SYNOVUS BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 17 2017
Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska NEBRASKA STATE DMV.GOV I was renewing my car registration...filling it out and on page 3 popped a sales page looking just like government page....i thought i was paying our local DMV...I called the nebraka dmv...thay said these people lock on to their website and can fool people...she said tough luck buddy ... OMAHA Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska OMAHA, Nebraska

Aug 16 2017
Perfect Skin Unknown Unexpected continuing association with charges Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Perfect Skin Internet

Aug 15 2017
International Nurses association ISLIP New York Author: Round Lake B, Illinois Attorney Generals: International Nurses association ISLIP, New York

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
International longshoremen's Association Local union 333 The mobster union local 333 trying to take all the work at the port Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: International longshoremen's Association Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 13 2017
Conejo Youth Flag Football Association Cyffa Injured kids Newbury Park California Author: Thousand Oaks, California Sports Instruction: Conejo Youth Flag Football Association Newbury Park, California

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Family Protection Association kept charging my card even after I changed my card and reported them to my bank Austen Texas Author: Damascus, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Family Protection Association Austen, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Harrison Law Group/ John Harrison Attorney at law Threatened to notify my employer, claimed my S.S. # would be blacklisted and I could NEVER receive government benefits. Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Loans: Harrison Law Group Internet

Aug 12 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Impact Opportunities Fund, T Tysdal, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Cobalt Sports Capital, T Tysdal, Impact Opportunities Fund, IOF, Genesis Holdings, LLC, Genesis Fluid Solutions, Tyler Tysdal, Tyler Capital, Tyler, Tyler Tysdal is a fraud and scammer. All his investments go broke but somehow he doesn't. GREENWOOD VILLAGE Colorado
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Financial Services: Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Impact Opportunities Fund, T Tysdal, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado

18, Report #1392014

Aug 11 2017
Family Protection Association This company sells a cheap knife and when it gets your credit card it then charges you a monthly fee and you receive nothing. It is total scam and fraudulent. Austin Texas Author: Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Family Protection Association Austin, Texas

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
GILTNER Progressive Logistic, Inc. I waiting 34hrs. in AmericCold for a Load in Idaho.GILTNER never paid Me a single PENNY for that time Jerome Idaho Author: Bigham, Alabama State Government: GILTNER Jerome, Idaho

Aug 08 2017
Waukegan Police Department Corrupt Waukegan Illinois City living Author: Waukegan, Illinois Government Corruption: Waukegan Police Department Waukegan, Illinois

Aug 08 2017
Manhattan Beach Ventures / Student Relief I paid them over 500 dollars to lower my student loan payment and it was never completed California Nationwide Author: stockbridge, Georgia Federal Government: Manhattan Beach Ventures / Student Relief Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Justin Parker So a month ago I applied for a grant and I was told I qualified for one up to 4,500 dollars, so I gave the guy on the phone (Justin Parker) my card information and he said I would get an email with a confirmation code  Louisiana You will need to contact your bank and change your bank account and card info Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: Justin Parker Internet

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas