Your Search | government grants department

May 29 2016
Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Baer Furniture Stay away of Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Pinecrest, Florida

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Samsung.com home appliance Worst Home Appliance and Service Department in the World Nationwide Nationwide Author: Baker, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Samsung Nationwide

May 27 2016
Russell Kristen Bell Dept. of Treasury Grant Money Award Nationwide Author: Berkeley, California Federal Government: Russell Nationwide

May 25 2016
Otter Box Otter Box Defender series rugged protection for iPhone 6s plus False advertising Ft. Collins Colorado
Clumsy?? Author: conway, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Otter Box Ft. Collins, Colorado

May 24 2016
Ace Settlement Department Internet Author: California Credit & Debt Services: Ace Settlement Department Internet

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington A few comments... Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
Erie Police County Department EPD I was assaulted by erie police on 6/2/15 Erie Pennsylvania
Yet again... Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Erie Police County Department Erie , Pennsylvania

May 23 2016
Timberland uk I dont received nothing, the first time they told need pay the custom fee. Ok, i pay us$40 add i not received nothing and now they want 40 add for resend it. Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Timberland uk Internet

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Debt Defense Services Took my money and did not perform the services they said they would. Also withheld IRS letter from me from 2014, causing me to be audited and owe the government over $1,000 in 2016. Maryland Author: Dry Branch, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Debt Defense Services

May 21 2016
Department Store Liquidations Brand Name Bargains,LLC Fraud, Miss-represents, dishonest Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Department Store Liquidations Brooklyn, New York

May 21 2016
Choxi nomorerack Repeat Failures Internet Problem Resolved Author: Henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

May 20 2016
Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Horrible Service Department Experience with Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma. With the unpredictable cost of fuel in 2012 I started shopping for fuel efficient vehicles for my wife and I, the Hyundai appeared to be the logical choice service department Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 19 2016
shopppers express scam for mystery shoppers paramus New Jersey Author: San Diego, California Department & Outlet Stores: shopppers express paramus, New Jersey

May 19 2016
Vehicle Service Department IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUESTED, WARRANTY EXPIRATION Plano Texas Author: Buda, Texas Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Service Department Plano, Texas

Red Wing Shoes Bad quality won't stand behind defects wichita Nationwide
They did the right thing Author: Wichita, Kansas Department & Outlet Stores: Red Wing Shoes Nationwide

May 19 2016
saferwholesale ,saferwholesale.com/ website. sales department lies and shipping department lies indiana Internet indiana or so they say
Author: Brookpark, Ohio Manufacturers: saferwholesale Internet

May 18 2016
Heartland America Impossible to cancel order; ripoff price; America Heartland was selling same item on eBay for 25% less Internet Author: Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: Heartland America Internet

May 18 2016
SURPRISE FORD SERVICE DEPARTMENT DIAGNOSED FRAUDULENT, EXPENSIVE, UNNEEDED REPAIRS Surprise Arizona Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: SURPRISE FORD Surprise, Arizona

May 18 2016
Michael D. Moran, Mesa County Public Trustee Mike Moran Malfeasance Personified - Mesa County Public Trustee ,Mike Moran, Cheats US Taxpayers of $120,000 Grand Junction Colorado
public trustee trustworthy? Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Government Services: Michael D. Moran, Mesa County Public Trustee Grand Junction, Colorado

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 17 2016
Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Recieved a letter of congratulations on winning cash award for $3,900,000.00 Babylon, New York New York Author: Windham, Maine Federal Government: Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Babylon,, New York

May 16 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP False claim for unpaid toll in a state I never drove in for a car I don't own Denver Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

May 15 2016
etagsdirect Tag Renewal scam internet Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: etagsdirect Internet