GOVERNMENT GRANT ASSOCIATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: government grant association
There may be more specific results for "government grant association"
For more specific results for "government grant association"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 20 2017
nj lottery fire ball winnings irvington Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey State Government: nj lottery Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
NCSA Coaches, Dev, Kathy, Williamson, Novak, Stephens. I was told that grant funds were given under the names SETH CHAPMAN, SYED CHAPMAN ,& SYRUS JACKSON. They STOLE those funds, my children haven't received anything new. in fact the only child that did receive cleats, was SETH, and the cleats needed to be thrown away.  chicago Nationwide Author: Dolton, Illinois Sporting Goods: NCSA Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 18 2017
Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, NJ Mayor Troiano within city hall of Wildwood people in your administration are stealing from tax payers and Mercantile license holders Wildwood New Jersey Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Government Corruption: Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, NJ Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 17 2017
CYFFA Conejo Youth Flag Football Association Rip Off Thousand Oaks California Author: Thousand Oaks, California Sports Teams & Clubs: CYFFA Thousand Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
Affectionate Yorkies Melisa Grant Paul Reeves Sold me a yorkie for 570.00 all air fair and crate included than flight company called and help my puppy ransom for another 900.00 dollars for a special crate. would not pay it and she took the puppy back and will not return 570.00 arlington virginia Author: Palmer, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Affectionate Yorkies Internet

Jul 17 2017
U.S. Bank Association Rewards Card Sunrun Do not buy or lease anything promising you a cash card issued by these entities Nationwide Nationwide Author: California Bait-and-Switch: U.S. Bank Association Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) BlactinoEntertainment Promised and Guaranteed that a $250,000 GRANT and rental payment of $3800 would be paid to help license and make people aware of patent (9566037) to help people be able to have this life saving test Pueblo Colorado
Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 16 2017
American Gun Association Merchandise ripoff PLUS fraudulent charges Austin Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Credit Card Fraud: American Gun Association Austin, Texas

Jul 14 2017
Trademasters Pro John Gold, Ian Grant Lost more than $150,000 on pump/dump transactions, now they're gone. Anyone willing to join in class action suit? New York? New York? Author: Greenbrae, California Business Consultants: Trademasters Pro Internet

Jul 14 2017
The Senior Trust A program of the Citizen's Assembly In Mail scam, request $17.00 donation, in 7 days, official looking documents, threatening Social Security Cut Author: Aventura, Florida Federal Government: The Senior Trust

Jul 14 2017
Colorado technical University CTU Con artist will not give you money from the government they act like it's their money. Up Colorado Nationwide Author: Americus, Georgia Federal Government: Colorado technical University

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 12 2017
Student Aid Center Scam! Company charges $1000 to enroll you in a free government program Internet Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Loans: Student Aid Center Internet

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
Gold Insurance, Fenix Insurance The Company took me to the government collections unit for 776.92 US Dollar for undelivered svs. Ramat Beit Shemesh Internet Author: Jerusalem, Illinois Insurance Companies: Gold Insurance, Fenix Insurance Internet

Jul 10 2017
International Award payment center A.T Lee, Aethuel Lee I received a prize advisory envelope in my mail the funny thing is I don't ever remember participating in this as they worded it competition so I decided to look it up sure enough many other people have been scammed using the same exact false documents I'm holding in my hand what a shame because most people need money and a miracle and what a horrible thing to do I hope they get what they deserve North Kansas city Missouri Kansas Author: Destrehan, Louisiana State Government: International Award payment center North Kansas city Mo, Kansas

Jul 10 2017
California State Department/Franchise Tax Board Excessive penalty for Statement of Information for an LLC Sacramento California Author: San Diego, California Government Services: California State Department/Franchise Tax Board Sacramento, California

Jul 10 2017
Matthew D. Weintraub, D.A Appeals Officer Karen A. Diaz Abracadabra 12(b)(6) and the house disappeared Doylestown Pennsylvania
Author: Feasterville, Pennsylvania Government Worker: Matthew D. Weintraub, D.A Doylestown,

Jul 10 2017
Appellate Division 3rd Dept Corruption Reins Supreme Albany New York Author: Amherst, Nebraska Government Corruption: Appellate Division 3rd Dept Albany, New York

Jul 07 2017
Pinnacle Community Association Management Worst Ever Community Association Management Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Pinnacle Community Association Management Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 06 2017
National Institute of Health Called me and said I had been awarded a 14,000 dollar Grant and the asked me for money before I could get the Grant all together I have Lost 1400 dollars and have not seen a penny of Grant money Houston Maryland Author: Brigham City, Utah Online Trading: National Institute of Health Houston, Texas

Jul 05 2017
3rd District Court of Appeal: Vance Raye, Cole Blease, George Nicholson, Ronald Robie, William Murray Jr, Harry Hull Jr, Louis Mauro, Jonathan Renner, Kathleen Butz, Andrea Lynn Hoch, Elena Duarte, Jonathan Renner corruption, cronyism, bias, abuse of authority, disregard for fundamental rights, bad faith, intentional disregard of the law Sacramento California Author: San Francisco , California Government Corruption: 3rd District Court of Appeal Sacramento, California

Jul 05 2017
US Direct express master card Master card international Comerica Bank I was made a fool by the company i trusted to handle my government disability checks, i am missing money many times and when i try to get help to find the missing funds their agent asks my personal private numbers and then proceed to disconnect my calls. Internet Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: US Direct express master card Internet