GOVERNMENT GRANT ASSOCIATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: government grant association
There may be more specific results for "government grant association"
For more specific results for "government grant association"
Showing 26-50 of 13,329 Found Reports For more specific results for "government grant association"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 05 2017
Dads Are Awesome National Association of Dads Crooks, Thiefs Charleston, South Carolina Internet Author: JEFFERSON, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Dads Are Awesome Internet

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jul 03 2017
Ohio State Athletic Commission Bernie Profato Ohio State Athletic Commission is run by the corrupt Bernie Profato Youngstown Ohio
Author: Ohio Government Worker: Ohio State Athletic Commission Youngstown, Ohio

Jul 02 2017
Donald conaway Donald conway approach me on Facebook, , told he was federal agent and there was a grant for low income and disability people, he asked me several questions and said I was of the recipient Never said Internet Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Cash Services: Donald conaway Internet

Jul 01 2017
Gobank Also known as green dot bank Ive been with gobank for about a year i never used the account till the beginning of the next year and deposited 1950 dollars now everything was going fine for the two weeks you have to wait intill it fully cleared they put a hold on my account they dont ask for my id they want to see the business license from were the check came from who dose that and when some one finally calls because they tell you someone will call in three business days well it became nine business days so when they finally calls back the number they called from was restricted what bank calls from an restricted number ill tell you witch one a thieving a!! Bank thats ripping you off and dont want you to call them while there doing it i look at all the people whos complain about this joke of a business and make me wonder how much money they stolen from us hard working Americans they should be prosecuted and sued for all the money they took and pay us back for headaches and inconvenience of the use of are money they need to be stop before there criminalize bussiness expands Thats real strange their no return address Greendot.com Internet Author: Roseville, California Federal Government: Gobank California

Jun 29 2017
Foster Grant Disrespectful. Impatient. Embarrassing. Superior rude Providence Ny Author: Hoh, Rhode Island Drug Stores: Foster Grant Providence , Rhode Island

Jun 29 2017
Atlanta unemployment office The georgia department of labor ruled in my favor for when I was wrongfully fired by a black nurseing rn and she replaced me with two black lpns but then they answered them and the hearing judge ruled in their favor and made me pay back the money totally unfair and racist atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Government Corruption: Atlanta unemployment office atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2017
Plainsite.org They put private court documents online Internet Author: Hilo, Hawaii Federal Government: Plainsite.org Internet

34, Report #1381977

Jun 28 2017
Defensortactical Heather Calvin, Josh Sullins, Grant Gibson, I am a disabled veteran who owns a small business. We performed some lead testing for Defensor Tactical on 3/11/2017 and still have not been paid. I have been told about a sick child and a flood are keeping me from getting paid. I spoke with the owners of business on both sides and they all assured me that no water ever entered there buildings or Defensor Tactical. It was all a lie! Valley Park Missouri Author: Centralia, Illinois Gun Shops: Defensortactical Valley Park, Illinois

Jun 28 2017
Department of Social Services Stalking, Herassing, Denieing me benefits or any legitimate services Deer Park New York
Author: LINDENHURST, New York Government Services: Department of Social Services Deer Park, New York

Jun 27 2017
John Jubilee Transformations John Jubilee Premiere Mortgage Consistently late paying compensation and failed to pay government Brentwood Tennessee Author: nashville, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: John Jubilee Transformations Brentwood, Tennessee

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix They gave me the run around about my financial aid and never receive pell grant now I owe them a 1,000 some dollars Phoenix Nationwide Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Brymon college Everest college Wrongfully enrolled me into school and took my grant money..promised me it would be a new career it all was a lie.i have been indeep debt and unable to go back to school Everett Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Trade Schools: Brymon college Everett,

Jun 26 2017
government liquidation No keys at pickup time Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: round rock, Texas Motor Vehicle: government liquidation Internet

Jun 25 2017
Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Silver Star Trinity River Financially Unstable won't pay bills Texas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Federal Government: Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Jenny G. Guaranteed life and truet They kept my refund Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Personal Services: Deborah Grant

Jun 22 2017
Pure CBD False information Las Vegas Nevada Author: Shelbyville, Indiana State Government: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Family Protection Association Survivalife Consistently dishonest Austin Texas Author: Wolf Creek, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: Family Protection Association Internet

Jun 21 2017
DOUGLAS GROTH DOUGLAS GROTH knowlingly, intentionally and Criminally did Trasspass on Personal Property on June 18, 2017 on (((REDACTED))) NY (((REDACTED))) Hes Add# is (((REDACTED))) East Meadow NY Nationwide Author: Bay shore , New York Government Worker: DOUGLAS GROTH Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Lisa Gorcyca, Rodney Yeacker, Kate Weaver, Inessa Nevelev, Carol Stevens ,FOC Friend of the Court Corrupt Court rooms JTC Complaint Pontiac Michigan Author: Near you, Michigan Government Worker: 6th Judicial Court Pontiac, Michigan

Jun 21 2017
Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A BEWARE OF INDIAN FRAUDS HAVING ASSOCIATIONS ABROAD Remember the name BJ Vyas i.e. Bhupendra Jayant Kumar Vyas - a Vadodara based fraud, who claims to be very closely associated with PM Office and who names himself to be very close business friend of Mr Shah. Upon our enquiry there is no such association. Mr Vyas is around 50 years old and he belongs to Vadodara Gujarat while maximum time he stays in Mumbai. He has many contact numbers that he uses to trap people for money. Firstly he pretends to be very soft hearted, God fearing person with very high moral and spiritual values. When somebody gets trapped in his words and makes deposits to his associate account , that too fraud accounts of his associates, he avoides performing his part by making excuses like death of some relative or raid in his factory or his own illness etc.Venezuela Caracas
Author: trivandrum, Auto Parts: Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A

Jun 20 2017
FirstService Residential First Service ResidentialFirst Service HOA Fee seeking n**i association Las Vegas Nevada
We're Sorry to Hear About Your Negative Experience Author: Henderson, Nevada Home Owner Associations: FirstService Residential Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
acrobusinesssolutions Attendee List Scam Attendee List | National Apartment Association Attendee List | National Apartment Association Internet Author: Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: acrobusinesssolutions Internet

Jun 19 2017
NR Association 2006 medical bill Nationwide Author: gig harbor, Washington Financial Services: NR Assocation Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Prize Distribution Services Hi, my name is Keenya French I received a letter sometime back in Aug 09,2016. The letter stated that I was a guarantee winner of $1,823,976 dollars and that I had to respond within 14 days from receiving the letter. Hewlett New York Author: Victorville, California Government Corruption: Prize Distribution Services NY