Your Search | government grant association

26, Report #1320609

Aug 11 2016
American gun association Ripped me off Internet I think Texas Author: Bloomington, Maryland Questionable Activities: American gun association Internet

Aug 09 2016
VENTANA CANYON APARTMENTS with Maxx Properties fraud, theives, dishonesty, liars, scam artists Henderson Nevada Author: early , Texas Federal Government: VENTANA CANYON APARTMENTS with Maxx Properties Henderson , Nevada

Aug 09 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph John called me after I had already gotten started with a corporate grant company and was starting an online business. He had the right password that was supposed to protect me from other companies selling me the same service. I can't seem to get any info about who my contact is for my account. I was stupid and thought he was part of the same group I was working with and actually paid an exorbitant a,punt of money to take the next step. He stayed on the phone with me for hours and I should have just walked away but I didn't and I thought he really could do what he said. I hope there is some recourse but know I am out a lot of money I don't have to give! Nationwide- North Carolina? Author: Mansfield, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Federal Reserve Sr. Accountant Simon Ext 225 and Jordan Ext 117 US Government Grant Washington DC Author: Texas Financial Services: Simon Ext 225 and Jordan Ext 117 Washington , District of Columbia

Aug 09 2016
US Federal Grant Depy todd jones,fernado,gary Johnson,kelvin marshall they told me i was rewarded free grant money of 9,200 washington Nationwide Author: Waycross, Georgia Cult Organizations: US Federal Grant Depy Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFIARS KEEPS CALLING ME STATING THEY ARE COMING TO GET ME WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT IN TOW. WONT TELL ME WHY EXCEPT I OWE $$. I TOLD THEM I OWE NO ONE. CHECK MY CREDIT REPORT BUDDY, THEY CURSE AT ME AND NOW THEY ARE CALLING MY ELDERLY PARENTS. THEY KEEP TELLING ME THEY ARE A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. Nationwide Author: greenport, New York Collection Agencies: DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFIARS Nationwide

32, Report #1320366

Aug 02 2016
National City Building Official Luis Sainz National City CA, 91950 National City's, Luis Sainz CBO, Has Neapolitan Syndrom National City California Author: Chula Vista, California Government Services: National City Building Official Luis Sainz National City, California

33, Report #1320002

Aug 01 2016
Real Estate Workshops, LLC aka Government Tax Lien Network bait and switch - take my $600 to sell me $40K package Riverton Utah Author: San Francisco, California Seminar Programs: Real Estate Workshops, LLC Riverton, Utah

34, Report #1319910

Jul 31 2016
Xtreme Green Team John and Crystal Slodyczka Fraud, Unjust Enrichment, Lying to employees, Operating while the business is under voluntary dissolution . Lying to Government officials Jasper Georgia Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Employees: Xtreme Green Team Jasper, Georgia

35, Report #1319756

Jul 30 2016
Fundable.com - Ryan Graham, Grant Crider Incompetent ! - They write copy like an 8 year old including the spelling errors! Powell Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Financial Services: Fundable.com Internet

36, Report #1319710

Jul 30 2016
AllGood Home Improvement Ed Grant Did NOT pay! Ohio Author: Akron , Ohio Home Improvements: AllGood Home Improvement Ohio

Jul 29 2016
Federal Court held that Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith’s threat to prosecute ED Magedson and Xcentric was likely to be found to be illegal retaliation, and likely to be found to have violated the civil right of free speech First Amendment of the United States Constitution
prepaid. Author: Tempe, Arizona Government Corruption: Page1.me Michael Roberts Rexxfield DISGRACEFUL spreading lies | Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith - RIPOFF REPORT STATEMENT Rebuttal Posting countering Michael Roberts Rexxfield propaganda. Sac City, Iowa

38, Report #1319522

Jul 29 2016
Harrison Career Institute Perpetrated fraud with government financial aid & forcing loans thru same people who owned the school. FBI Deptford New Jersey Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Financial Education: Harrison Career Institute Deptford , New Jersey

39, Report #1219243

Jul 28 2016
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California Lise Winicki did the same thing to me Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California

40, Report #1319319

Jul 27 2016
Gloria Jean Prior Gloria prior Gloria Jean Prior owes over $19,000 in rent fees and $15,000 in damage to the house I rented her Temple hills Maryland Author: Springfield , Virginia Government Worker: Gloria Jean Prior Temple hills , Maryland

41, Report #1319283

Jul 27 2016
U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Annie Thomas was the first person to say we had been chosen to get $9000 Govt Grant New York Washington Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Nationwide

42, Report #1319233

Jul 27 2016
Ron Marcus Said I was given a grant for $9000. Have to pay $200 to get it. Washington D.C. Dist of Columbia Author: EDINBURG, Texas Cash Services: Ron Marcus Washington D.C., Dist of Columbia

43, Report #1200586

Jul 26 2016
Select Student Loan Fraud, Scam, Select Student Loan Los Angeles California
TO ALL SSL CLIENTS – WE ARE NOT A SCAM. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR SERVICE OR GET A RUFUND PLEASE CALL 866-848-4072 AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO ISSUE A REFUND. AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A SCAM AND Author: los angeles, California Business Consultants: SelectSLHelp Los Angeles, California

Jul 25 2016
Bank of America, National Association will not release lien on property says it is the wrong bank runaround rude Charlotte Nationwide
Perhaps We Can Help Author: Mt. Vernon, Illinois Banks: Bank of America, National Association Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Classic Country Land LLC/Scott Wigginton Misrepresented property condition, accessibility, failed to maintain access roads, refused to grant refund Nationwide
Company's Response to BBB Complaint Author: Pennsylvania Realtors: Classic Country Land LLC Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House ,Mega Millions, and Multi-State Lottery Association Sent a check to be deposited for attorney fees to claim $2,250,000.00. Winter Haven Florida
Author: Attalla, Alabama Lawyers: Publishers Clearing House Winter Haven, Florida

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 23 2016
Boynton Beach Intersection Safety Program Yellow Light Malfunctioning, still upheld red light camera violation Tempe Arizona Author: GULF STREAM, Florida Government Services: Boynton Beach Intersection Safety Program Tempe, Arizona

Jul 22 2016
CINDY MORGAN GCRGOV.COM GOVERNMENT CONTRACT REGISTRATION Scam Of A Company Never Provided The Services I Paid For Pinellas Park, Florida Author: st.petersburg, Florida Business Consulting: CINDY MORGAN GCRGOV.COM Pinellas Park,, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Mr. Convicted on a non conviction.They are liars and thieves Phoenix Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Government Services: Arizona Board of nursung AZ