Your Search | government grant association

Sep 29 2016
Association Comm This Company is The Worst! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Redlands, California Web Hosting: Association Comm Internet

Sep 28 2016
IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Child Support The division of child support says I owe 11,929.71 the state where the case is filed says I owe 784.00 my licesense is suspended because of this gross over sight please help. I have paper work to back my claim. Chicago Illinois Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Government Services: IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2016
Multi-Auction Services Fraud Commerce California Author: Grandview, Missouri Federal Government: Multi-Auction Services Commerce, California

Sep 27 2016
12:00 PM United States Treasury Government Grant Scam! Beware! Washington D.C Internet Author: houston, Texas Federal Government: Internet

Sep 25 2016
International Nurses Association Membership Scam/Predatory Islip Nationwide Author: Auburn, Maine Questionable Activities: International Nurses Association Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
US Federal Grant Department Scam, Harassment, Foreign, Perverted Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Federal Grant Department Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
United Service Association for Heath Care USA Service for heath Care Deceptive ripoff Texas Author: CHARLESTON, West Virginia Health Insurance: United Service Association for Heath Care TX

Sep 22 2016
US Copyright office the government rips off musicians who cannot afford to copyright their works legally and is a monopoly Washington, district of columbia Author: California Legal Services: US Copyright office Washington,,

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 19 2016
Florida Water Analysis RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee which keeps customers protected from high prices, and low quality. Florida Water Analysis offers a matching LIFETIME WARRANTY, with the quality of water their system offers for the same or less, and they will match it plus reduce the price by 10%, GUARRANTEED. Florida Water Analysis is a member of the Water Quality Association, and has an A+ rating with the BBB. They have an interest in serving its customers in the best way possible, and will stop at nothing for full customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis wants what is best for it’s customers, PURIFIED, CONDITIONED WATER, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, GUARRANTEED.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Water Filtration Systems: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN , Florida

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Amir attaie Rental scam beware! San Diego,Chicago,China,Australia Nationwide Author: San Diego , California Federal Government: Amir attaie Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
CYF CHILDREN YOUTH AND FAMILY CYF UNLAWFULLY TOOK MY BABY Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Government Corruption: CYF Internet

Sep 14 2016
Eduardo Hochschild Hochschild Mining PLC, Hochschild UK, Suyamarca, Project Inmaculada, RPP Noticias, Eduardo Hochschild conned into stealing land properties that belong to the Casma Palla Palla and Huancute township. Florida London
Author: Illinois Government Services: Eduardo Hochschild London,

Sep 14 2016
Hitwe dating app  Internet Author: Garden grove, California State Government: Hitwe dating app Internet

Sep 13 2016
US garnet fedrl grant dept Garin Scott calls from a private number saying he's from the US Garnet federal grant dept and won $9800 of a grant but you have to be unemployed and use the money to pay off a loan, credit cards where to buy a car. He won't give you his number but insist Scamming people to pay a fee to receive grant money Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: US garnet fedrl grant dept Dist of Columbia

Sep 13 2016
American Gun Association Charged my credit card to use THEIR web site. What a rip-off. Austin Internet Author: Morris Run, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: American Gun Association Internet

Sep 12 2016
Vigilant Group Vigilant Group scammed my business of 2800 dollars by promising government contracts and links to government services, but I received nothing except promises. Beverly Hills California
Vigilant Promise Refund after Reading Ripeoff Report. Author: Cooper City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: National Alert Security and Protection Services Beverly Hills, California

Sep 11 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Real Estate Workshops Pay $600 to sold a $30,000- $40,000 Real estate investment coaching and training program Riverton Utah Author: Maryland Seminar Programs: Government Tax Lien Network Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Kevin Mason Phone scam Author: San Diego, California Federal Government: Kevin Mason Nationwide