Your Search | government grant department

Sep 03 2015
Debra m kaplan Arrest August 24 2012 Disorderly Conduct/brawling Fighting Corrupt Public Moral Decency• Resist Officer/obstruct Wo Violence st lucie county Nationwide
Department of social service theft SSI Author: chicago, Illinois Dead Beat Moms: Debra m kaplan Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
American Cash advance steven brown Steven brown, attorney general AKA fdcpa.org To inform you that i am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house and my SSN put on hold for the federal government with the Bereau of Defaulters Agency, for check fraud violation of federal banking and theft by deception, 3rd email i gotten has a copy of a warrant and summons Chicago IL 60606 Internet Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Collection Agencies: American Cash advance steven brown Internet

Sep 03 2015
Avatara Services LLC, Savannah Services Group, VETBIZCORP LLC., Samuel C. Cody RENT-A-VET' SCAM Asheville North Carolina Author: Lake St. Louis, Missouri Government Corruption: Avatara Services LLC, Samuel C. Cody Asheville, North Carolina

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 03 2015
Jason M. Spencer Student Loan Relief Inc.Florian Pauly Breach of payroll agreement, fraud, false information submitted to the Department of Education on behalf of clients, verbal harrassment and wrongful termination. Dallas Texas
He Said She Said Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Jason M. Spencer Dallas, Texas

Sep 02 2015
Ace Settlement Department Apparently it's supposed to be a collections agency however when you search the ace-onlinecollections.com, it doesn't come up at all! I'm not the only one who has received this, same case number and amount for others who have submitted complaints. Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Collection Agencies: Ace Settlement Department Internet

Sep 02 2015
Arizona MVD Department of Motor Vehicles, DMV, ADOT, Arizona Department of Transportation Government out of control, no title transfer without registration, no plate refund without declaring that you don't own the vehicle anymore Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Arizona MVD Mesa, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Boardwalkbuy Fradulent advertising, Bait and switch practices. Internet Author: Hillsboro, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Boardwalkbuy Internet

9, Report #1252037

Sep 01 2015
Department of Financial Fraud Investigations Prestige Consolidated Services Steve Watson calls and say I have fraudulent activity against my name and number. They fail to say the name of the company that has filed the report. They say the money need to be paid using Money Gram. New York Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, Virginia City Governments: Department of Financial Fraud Investigations Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Ace settlement department Ace cash services Trying to get money. I've never had dealings with this company but they sent me info about a settlement. On the Internet Internet
Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Cash Services: Ace settlement department Internet

Sep 01 2015
Move Builder Lisa Lefevers. Operations Manager, These moves was covered by insurance .Move Builder move me total of 2 times and both moves things was broken. The mover was not professionals. Unprofessional laugauge used, smell of alcohol, and lazy. When my claim was submitted to the claims department it took 6 months for anyone to contact me . I had to call them. I left messages for the operation manager , Lisa, a total of 8 times and she never called back. When I did speak with her I called her back. Her attitude was very negative and no care about my claim. Very poor customer skills. Wichita Falls , Nationwide. Texas Author: Snellville, Georgia Moving Companies: Move Builder Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Gary's Job Corps Termination Vs. Investigation San Marcos Texas Author: Houston, Texas Government Services: Gary's Job Corps San Marcos , Texas

Aug 29 2015
Big Prairie Michigan Big Prairie Township violates constitutional rights White Cloud Michigan Author: White Cloud, Michigan Government Services: Big Prairie Michigan White Cloud, Michigan

Aug 29 2015
Dillard's Accused me of shoplifting , harassed me Brandon Florida Author: Parrish, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Dillard's Brandon, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Hidden Valley Condominium Association shoddy work, health endangerment, Pennsylvania Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Government Corruption: Hidden Valley Condominium Association Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2015
DH Gate They do not ship the product after receiving payment from customer. CHINA Author: LA, California Department & Outlet Stores: DH Gate Internet,

Aug 28 2015
Government Contract Services, Inc. Did not meet contractual obligations for GSA schedule Twinsburg, Ohio Nationwide Author: Harmony, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Government Contract Services, Inc. Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
cash advance us they call from the first number and tell you that you are picked from the federal government to receive a 9000.00 grant and tell you to call the second number to claim it. then it costs you 200.00 to process the grant. so don't waste your time calling or listening to them at all Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Cash Services: cash advance us

Aug 27 2015
us government. ryan smith Washington Washington Author: ashland city, Tennessee Questionable Activities: us government. ryan smith Washington, Washington

Aug 26 2015
carxenonhidkits.com Dave+Don Deceptive service department will not refund or correct problem New York New York Internet Author: pgh, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: carxenonhidkits.com Internet

Aug 26 2015
Grand canyon university 3300 w camelback red phoenix arizona 85017 They wont release my daughters transcripts the advisor pushed my daughter to start without a grant or loan. They are saying my daughter signed papers witch she never did Phoenix Arizona Author: toledo, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Grand canyon university Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2015
Rustoleum Corporation product does not perforrm as advertised product failure customer dissatisfaction frustration in dealing with customer service department Vernon Hills Illinois Addendum: RUST-OLEUM Product (RESTORE) Failure To Perform As Advertised, and Disturbing Problematic Consumer Relations Dept. Arrogance & Incommunicado Avoidance of Legitimate Customer Complaints Author: Belfair, Washington Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum Corporation Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
Brimma Solar, National Solar Incorporated, National Solar USA Their focus; SCAM as many folks as possible before government incentives run out. Seattle Washington Author: Benton City, Washington Sales People: Brimma Solar Seattle, Washington

Aug 25 2015
Atlantic City New Jersey Police Department, Atlantic City Police Department Towing Division Illegal Towing of my vehicle Atlantic City New Jersey
Just answer the questions... Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Resorts: Atlantic City New Jersey Police Department Atlantic City, New Jersey