GOVERNMENT GRANT DEPARTMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: government grant department
There may be more specific results for "government grant department"
For more specific results for "government grant department"
Showing 26-50 of 49,647 Found Reports For more specific results for "government grant department"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 11 2017
Tax Resale Certificate TaxresaleCertificate.org Pretend to be a government tax agency, when they are not Louisville Kentucky
Author: Santa Barbara, California Government Services: Tax Resale Certificate Louisville, Kentucky

Oct 11 2017
Yessenia Campoverde & Corporate Suites Yessenia Campoverde of Corporate Suites (run by Hayim A. Grant) misrepresented the services CS provides to my company and breached their contract. She will make representations to you in a polite and ethic way, but she will be lying. Hayim did the same thing to me. Yessenia and Haymin are corporate slime bags and so is there company. Beware of and stay aware from these crooks. New York New York Author: New York, New York Property Management: Corporate Suites & Yessenia Campoverde New York, New York

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
gantan.es no jacket, no money Internet Author: Kyiv, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: gantan.es Internet

Oct 08 2017
AACI / Asian Americans for Community Involvement / Leadership Honoree David Cortese David Cortese President of the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors Corrupted Leaders, Corrupted Communities, Corrupted Santa Clara County Family Judges/ Corrupted Gilroy Police Department San Jose California
Author: San Jose, California Federal Government: AACI/Asian Americans for Community Involvement/Leadership Honoree David Cortese San Jose, California

Oct 08 2017
Jewelry Fresh Danny The Company has no Customer Service Department or phone number that they can be contacted if you want to as a question or give your credit card or debit card to a live person they only way you can order is by internet only. When ask for the Customer Service number I was told that is old and out dated. Internet Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Jewelry Fresh Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 06 2017
DDS discount store Discriminate me for being a diabetic San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Department & Outlet Stores: DDS discount store San Diego, California

Oct 06 2017
National Processing Center Deceptive flier received in mail. Makes you believe it's from a government office. Nowhere on the flier does it indicate that it's not affiliated with the government, but the rip the sides off envelope did. I guess this is there way of saying we did indicate that we aren't government. Us humans take the envelope and throw it away. I'm glad I am smart enough to look at things closely. WASHINGTON DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Edmonds, Washington Funeral Services: National Processing Center WASHINGTON DC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 05 2017
Priceline Moving and Storage Priceline Moving & StorageCrown Moving and StorageSupreme Moving and StorageTweety Moving and Storage Moving company is actually a broker and commits fraud, illegal business practices and pricing bait-and-switch N MIAMI Florida
Priceline Moving has business addresses in two states Author: Sunnyvale, California Moving Companies: Priceline Moving and Storage N MIAMI,

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
SeekVerify $1 trial membership turned into a total charge of $66.85. Hauppauge New York Response to SeekVerify Rebuttal Author: , Virginia Private Investigators: SeekVerify Hauppauge, New York

Oct 04 2017
Ashley Michael An update on a continuing scam based on a settlement reached between the Nigerian Government and Hi-Tech constryction Co. for an oil pipeline explosion. Internet Author: Hanford, California Cross-Border Scams: Ashley Michael Internet

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
House Of Power Grant Zartman Posted pictures of my daughter on company facebook to humiliate her Hanover Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: House Of Power Hanover, Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2017
JetStar Airlines Flight that left me homeless Nationwide Never said it was... Author: Arizona Airline Companies: JetStar Airlines Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Bandwidth They said they was with the federal reserve bank and i had a 7800 grant waitin all i had to do was send 200 dollars an like an idiot i did New york Nationwide Author: St Joseph, Missouri Internal Revenue Service: Bandwidth Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Federal Trade Commission unhelpful, dishonest, not useful, waste of time, no help provided, they do not want to use company time to help anybody, only for themselves, they do NOT help out the general public, selfish, greedy, disgusting, distasteful, useless, no resolution, they send out only form letters, they do Not investigate complaints Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Los Angeles, California Federal Government: Federal Trade Commission Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 02 2017
Automotive services department I am being harassed and charged for a vehicle that I never owned or never had any dealings with, I have never owned a car in my life and my credit is going to and all time low because of this , I just received a bill today for $12,914.75 and I am putting my foot down and want the money that is owed back to me. Nationwide Author: timberville, Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: Automotive services department Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Wabash valley Alliance Act Team We lost our housing due to discrimination and they only stored half our belongings left half of them in the Apt. Made us pay to hire someone for ten dollars an hour to move furniture. Joshua my bf on the act team is under commitment is they are allowing him to be homeless along with myself. Our bank accounts don't add up. Money is missing we don't have the funds for an apt when we r to have emergency funds at all times. The secretary is the payee. Lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Government Corruption: Wabash valley Alliance Lafayette, Indiana

Oct 01 2017
US Bank US Bank foreclosed on my house in 2014 of which I had two mortgages with them and wouldn't allow me to use a government program to help me save my home, they foreclosed on one mort and left the second mort open and it shows on my credit report, making my credit score low, can anyone help me with this dilema ? Orlando FLORIDA Author: Orlando, Florida Real Estate Services: US Bank Internet

Sep 30 2017
Paul Smith (Accounting Department) Debt Collection Agency Total Outstanding Amount: $1200.00 Onetime Settlement Amount only today: $1200.00 Case file number: FGTM-98524L2 Customer Account number: #1023697 Make $600.00 payment today anyhow for hold this Warrant We’ve issued the WARRANT on your name Debra Johnson as we didn't get any positive response from your side. We have a complete record of the conversation which clearly mentions your intentions about the Payment. We are now going to forward the report to the Legal Authorities and We are entitled to take Legal actions against you. You've lost all your attempts to pay the debt. After repeated follow ups, you fail to pay the outstanding. Email back if you want to pay your outstanding Debtsettlementdepartment.us@gmail.com (The Conversation ends here with no result from the 3rd Party) Note: we are not threatening you, we are just doing our job. Thanks & Regards, Paul Smith (Accounting Department) Debt Collection Agency Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Paul Smith {Accounting Department} Debt Collection Agency Internet

Sep 30 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Fraud company who rip off new buyers in commodity trade Buenos Aires Argentina
There is no Sung Dong Trading NY, check on google. SKYINTERTRADE LIAR Author: new york, New York Scrap Yard: Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Internet