GOVERNMENT GRANT DEPARTMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: government grant department
There may be more reports for "government grant department"
For more results perform a general search for "government grant department"
Showing 26-50 of 18,940 Found Reports For more specific results for "government grant department"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 09 2017
Personnel Concepts AIO Acquisition Inc Government poster scam- counterfeit mailings Ontario California
Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Personnel Concepts Internet

Mar 09 2017
USA Grant.Gov Government Grant Awards. USA grants Asked for money to pay shipping and handling American/Iranian Nationwide Author: Duncan , Oklahoma Government Worker: USA Grant.Gov Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 08 2017
General RV Orange Park, FL Service Department must be up to no good Orange Park Florida
Author: Florida RV Repair Centers: General RV Orange Park, FL Florida

Mar 08 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department False accusation. Fake debt collectors. Demanding money. Threatening to arrest me and ruin my credit. Los Angeles California Author: Pleasanton , California Credit & Debt Services: Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Los Angeles , California

Mar 08 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. REVIEW: Eagle shield committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! Eagle Shield Inc has an unique value beneficial product solutions & help you be more comfortable in your home and business!*UPDATE: Eagle Shield Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Eagle Shield Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
AVOID THESE GUYS Author: Bakersfield, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Eagle Shield the only insulation products that are recognized by NASA and certified by the Space Foundation! Eagle Shield is licensed by the California Contractors License board and 5 star rated by Home Advisor. Dublin, California

Mar 07 2017
SEARS Particular location North East Mall, Hurst Texas Corp office Illinois location Inferior product quality; failure to refund monies Hurst Texas
Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: SEARS Hurst , Texas

Mar 07 2017
Clubstore Outlet, Tapp Palmer Should have run away from this company Charleston Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Department & Outlet Stores: Clubstore Outlet, Tapp Palmer Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
TXTag Outrageous fees continue to pile up on an amount already paid off Austin Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Government Services: TXTag Austin, Texas

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 06 2017
Ofce-Skema.Org customerservicecindyonline@gmail.com RIPOFF COMPANY-SCAM Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Ofce-Skema.Org Internet

Mar 04 2017
Advantage Loans First they charged my card of $3.95 and they were on the phone telling me You have a government loan of $4,500,it will be deposited in your bank account within 48 hours. Tonight they charged my card $59.95 Petersburg Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona Loans: Advantage Loans Internet

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Orion Code/Starling Capital Asked for a full refund the next day, after having so much trouble with their so called finance department. I have numerous email requests and responses from StarlingCapital but after 16 days still no refund. Their responding emails claim the finance department will take care of the matter. I believe this internet operation is a complete rip off, stay away! NYC phone number, supposedly from Sweden Internet Author: Sun City Center , Florida Brokerage Companies: Orion Code/Starling Capital Internet

Mar 03 2017
MEGA FURNITURE RIPP-OFF COMPANY Scottsdale AZ Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: MEGA FURNITURE Scottsdale, AZ

Mar 03 2017
Essuranty (Sean Henson claims department rep) This company claim process unresolved..Sent in HTC ONE phone for repairs after filing a claim on 1/27/17. today is March 2, 2017. Still have not received my phone back yet. Nationwide Author: Savannah , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: eSurranty Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
James Moore Jr Had me to send money for a grant Durham, Internet Author: Peoria, Illinois Liars: James Moore Jr Internet

Mar 03 2017
City of Lawndale Parking Citation Department I got ripped-off for the second time by the city of Lawndale Citation Department Lawndale California
Author: Lawndale, California City Governments: City Officials: City of Lawndale Parking Citation Lawndale, California

Mar 02 2017
TA Truck Center Petro or Travel Centers of America or TA Truck Stop Truck Service department is a ripoff. They change parts that don't need changing. Vero Beach Florida Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Truck Dealer Repair: TA Truck Center vero beach, Florida

Mar 02 2017
Department of the treasury Greenville Texas Author: Fredericksburg , Pennsylvania Internal Revenue Service: Department of the treasury Greenville , Texas

Mar 01 2017
Why not lease me Aka Sears scratch and damage They put it on my credit as a collection or charge off. Greenville South Carolina Author: spartanburg, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Why not lease me Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
children family services from the safty plan to the warrant and the discovery at court nothing made sense there was alot of lies and they had no grounds to remove my children Nationwide PUNCTUATION!!!!! Author: apple valley, California Government Corruption: children family services Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
US grant department from Washington DC- first phone call from Elvin - 202 027 -6259ER-456---- for $8000.00 grant money- a foreign speaking female- her name was Lucy Howard 202 525 7889 picked by the government for a $8000.00 grant just provide a saving account and or routeing number to place this money into your account. lucy howard said ' new york and then washington DC Nationwide Author: beaumont , Texas Accounting: US grant department Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Reach Global Media Robert Grant Hani Haidao COMPLETE FRAUD -- BLATANTLY STOLE OUR MONEY -- THIEVES, LIARS, AND EXTORTION! Internet Author: Internet Advertising / Deceptive: Reach Global Media Robert Grant Internet

Feb 28 2017
Dollar Tree, Avent Ferry Road, Raleigh, NC, Cindy Clerk Cindy does not like black people and it clearly shows...poor Cindy Raleigh North Carolina So.... Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree Raleigh, North Carolina