GOVERNMENT GRANT DEPARTMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: government grant department
There may be more specific results for "government grant department"
For more specific results for "government grant department"
Showing 26-50 of 19,054 Found Reports For more specific results for "government grant department"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

May 10 2017
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING THE COMPANY IS PREJUDICE THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN EQUAL RIGHTS IRVINE California Hotwest Author: ROCHESTER, New York Department & Outlet Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING IRVINE, California

May 10 2017
MetroPCS Mr. Kevin Grant & Mr. Milli MetroPCS & Mr. Kevin Grant are trying to rip me off because I contacted the FCC on MetroPCS. P.O. Box 601119 Dallas, TX 75360 Nationwide
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: MetroPCS Nationwide

May 10 2017
MVA Motor Vehicle Administration Department of Motor Vehicle MVA should change their name to State Authority Revenue and Collections Division Glen Burnie, Maryland Nationwide Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Auto Dealers: MVA Motor Vehicle Administration Nationwide

May 10 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Author: Antioch , California Collection Agency's: Officer Joseph Brown Nationwide

May 10 2017
11street Malaysia - 11street.my is owned and operated under Celcom Planet Sdn. Bhd. -1113867-K- A joint venture between Celcom Axiata Berhad and SK Planet ltd. Made a purchase, received defective product. Got RMA and returned but still have not received refund after mor ethan 3 months. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Internet Author: Ipoh, Department & Outlet Stores: 11street Malaysia Internet

May 09 2017
Building and Safety Code Enforcement Van Nuys Building and Safety Code Enforcement Department ERICK L. JAKEMAN CORRUPT L.A. CITY INSPECTOR Van Nuys California Author: Canoga park, California Government Worker: Building and Safety Code Enforcement Van Nuys , California

May 09 2017
Vehicle Service Department Vehicle Document/Alert Notice, Personal & Confidential Santa Ana California Author: Somewhere in , Nevada Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Department Santa Ana, California

May 09 2017
NTTA North Texas Tollway Authority Billing Scam Mailing Billing Scam Mailing texas Warn about what?? Author: austin, Texas DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: NTTA Nationwide

36, Report #1371994

Tapp Palmer Clubstore Outlet Nationwide
Author: Montgomery , Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Tapp Palmer Nationwide

37, Report #1371971

May 08 2017
Penndot Pa Department of Transportation screwing with an honst insured individual Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Penndot Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

38, Report #1371960

May 08 2017
us-immigration.com be aware of these crooks. they are not a government website . they charge $160 per application for something you can get for free on uscis.gov miami Florida Author: shelby twp, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: us-immigration.com miami, Florida

May 07 2017
Bank of America BOA Unclaimed Property, Inactive Account Plano, TX Nationwide Good luck with that--- Author: Plano, Texas Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

40, Report #1320669

May 06 2017
Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW Government Tax Lien Network's students feel safe and secure with thier team of experts teaching them how to buy tax liens and flip houses. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Government Tax Lien Network recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. They refunded my money! Author: Capitol Heights, Maryland Realtors: The Real Estate Workshop Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides tools, techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities. Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format. Riverton, Utah

Carol Wright Gifts Fraudulent Ads and Practices Edison New Jersey
Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Carol Wright Gifts Edison, New Jersey

May 05 2017
Carolina Furniture Concepts Horrible Customer Service Arden North Carolina Author: Arden, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Carolina Furniture Concepts Arden, North Carolina

May 05 2017
CLASSICBAGSALEONLINE TOP-SHARE Ripped me off and lied to me. Had cheap products and never shipped order. Internet Author: RIO RANCHO, New Mexico Department & Outlet Stores: CLASSICBAGSALEONLINE Internet

May 04 2017
Jersey City Parking Authority Useless government agency - JERSEY CITY New Jersey Author: JERSEY CITY, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Jersey City Parking Authority

May 04 2017
NJ EZPass scam New Jersey Author: Ringwood , New Jersey DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: NJ EZPass New Jersey

May 04 2017
Vehicle Service Department Vehicle Solutions attempting to get me to update auto file regarding warranty (but not a co. I have done business with St. Charles Missouri Author: Honeoye Falls, New York Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Department St. Charles, Missouri

May 04 2017
Attorney Jessica carter This individual or company is harassing me with emails that state I'm going to be prosecuted Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Federal Government: Attorney Jessica carter Nationwide

May 03 2017
Knapp College of Business They got my Pell Grant and my student loan and I only attended school for 16 days. Tacoma Washington Author: Minot, North Dakota Colleges and Universities: Knapp College of Business Tacoma, Washington

May 03 2017
Vehicle Services Department I received a pink notice with IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUESTED at the top asking for money to have my vehicle service contract updated. Plano Texas
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

May 02 2017
A-Plus Installations, LLC P. C. Richards COVERED WITH SOOT West Hartford Connecticut Author: East Windsor, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: Questionable Activities: A-Plus Installations, LLC West Hartford, Connecticut