Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: government grant department
There may be more reports for "government grant department"
For more results perform a general search for "government grant department"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 07 2017
montana muscle nathan and ex wife samantha wratislaw I paid for SUV..... then never received a title San Diego CA Montana Author: greeley, Colorado DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: montana muscle stevensville, Montana

Feb 06 2017
Carregistration.com Misleading scam Internet Author: Victorville, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Carregistration.com Internet

Feb 06 2017
YELP Advertising Agency agent Rachel Yelp Finance Department Yelp ripped me off for $300 of advertising that I never agreed to. And I got zero clients from Yelp. Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Agent mark fincen.markwhiteusa@gmail.com fraudulent email about collections- no actual address provided Author: la mesa, California Federal Government: Agent mark fincen.markwhiteusa@gmail.com

Feb 04 2017
Ranger American I was wrongfully fired and my schedule changed I went to The Department of labor to have the. ask the company for my job back and was denied san Juan pr. Nationwide Author: charlotte amalie, Other Security Services: Ranger American Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Daily Sale Daily Sales Placed two orders,1-31-16,never recieved Pompano Florida Author: Saginaw, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: Daily Sale Pompano, Florida

Feb 03 2017
Agent Pamela Wald faked friends text saying I won grant money $150,000 Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Business Consultants: Agent Pamela Wald Internet

Feb 02 2017
Persians Home Cattery I saw the report here for the same company while I was in the process of trying to get a kitten from this company. After reading the report I asked a few different questions and the person terminated talks with me. I have sent a few more messages and haven't recieved anything in return. This person needs stopped. The phone number is a Maryland area code and they told me they are out of Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Author: Poca, West Virginia Federal Government: Persians Home Cattery Internet

Feb 02 2017
Snap-on credit Beware of their credit department! Rip offs!!! Libertyville Illinois Author: Irvington, Alabama Auto Mechanics: Snap-on credit Libertyville , Illinois

Feb 02 2017
CashnetUSA Refuses to close my account. Claims Federal Government prohibits them from doing so. Chicago, Illinois I was wrong Author: Orem, Utah Consumer Services: CashnetUSA Chicago, Illinois

Feb 02 2017
Treasury Department Representative George Steward Person acting as representative for Treasury Department to give a $9,200.00 grant. Cambridge Massachusett Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Treasury Department Representative Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Gendarme Institute Need to investigate this school it's a scam, no exit doors in case of emergency, the teacher no profecionsl, curse all the time lack of knowledge on billing, coding even medical terminology. More students them they su post to have for a little room, they don't have the program that they teach, lack of hygiene in the bathroom, one bathroom for everybody, students and not a snack or drinking fount I of water, through W.I.A. Programs who pays books and tuition the give you use books and not every book, the spend four hours and out of those hours you waist two. It's frustration how people create a fake INSTITUTE with the only proposite of get government and people money. Pico Rivera California Author: La Puente , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Gendarme Institute Pico Rivera, California

Feb 02 2017
david wayne gallemore III Litonia Georgia DAVID WAYNE GALLEMORE DAVID WAYNE GALLEMORE III DAVID M GALLEMOREDAVID WAYNE GALLEMORE DAVID GALLEMORE JUNIOR david wayne gallemore III has several legal judgments and proceedings against him due to his business ventures lithonia Georgia Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: david wayne gallemore III Litonia Georgia lithonia, Georgia

Feb 02 2017
Linebarger and E-470 express tolls Colorados extortion highway Rip OFF highway collection service Denver Colorado Author: Gloucester, Virginia Government Services: Linebarger and E-470 express tolls Denver, Colorado

Feb 01 2017
U.S. Postal Service in Groveport, OH 43125 Post Office in Groveport, OH 43125 I saw on 'Six on YourSide,' an exact story as mine only with another post office, I believe, Bexley Ohio, in which people were not receiving all of their mail .  Groveport Ohio Author: Groveport , Ohio Federal Government: U.S. Postal Service in Groveport, OH 43125 Groveport , Ohio

Jan 31 2017
Sims Furniture Ripoff late fees! This store is a ripoff! Buyer's Beware! Indianapolis Indiana In Other Words.... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Sims Furniture Indianapolis,

Jan 31 2017
Chase Auto Finance Overcharged by End of Lease Department Fort Worth Texas Author: suburb of Detroit, Michigan Car Financing: Chase Auto Finance Fort Worth, Texas

Jan 31 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Outdoors Online Order placed on Nov 7th and was not received. Numerous attempts to contact through emails and by phone. Internet Author: Sand Springs, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Jan 30 2017
Whitestone REIT Cheated me out of my rebates Katy TX Author: , Texas Department & Outlet Stores: JC Penney Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california

Jan 30 2017
Department of Human Services FRAUDULENT ADOPTION Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Department of Human Services Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Jan 28 2017
bailbondcity.com AKA Bail bond city by Travis P Grant Mugshot website that extorts money Gainesville Florida
Author: JB, Florida Internet: bailbondcity.com Gainesville, Florida

Jan 28 2017
Victorville fire dept. In Respond to the Victorville Fire Dept. It took a long time for someone to realized everytime these firemen responded to their work assignments, they seemed to caused more damaged to a structure than the fire itself. And, they always gets away with it.  Internet Internet Victorville Fire Dept. Author: Victorville , California Government Corruption: Victorville fire dept. Internet

Jan 28 2017
1982 Your fraud department is the worst thing I've ever seen Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Kmart Overpriced, Junk and No Sales People and Should Go Out Of Business Nationwide Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Nationwide