Your Search | government grants association

Apr 21 2016
Endurance Warranty Services LLC REVIEW: TRUSTED BUSINESS - Endurance Warranty dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Endurance Warranty past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality extended vehicle protection to drivers throughout the nation. *UPDATE: Endurance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Endurance Warranty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
endurance warranty Author: , Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Endurance Warranty Services backed by an AM Best “A” rated insurance company, proudly certified by Vehicle Protection Association. Endurance Warranty Services one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts. Internet

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Nationstar Mortgage ,HAMP, modification loan Nationwide Author: Gurley, Alabama Federal Government: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Washington DC fee grants 253_843_6230 Told me i was getting free grant money of 7,800. I gave them. My checking. Account. No. Then they said. There was a one time fee of 255. 00. But i needed to wire it to then. In cash. They said. WDC Author: Newton, North Carolina Websites: Washington DC fee grants Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
cosmeticdentistrygrants.org this company offer dentisry grants for people who qualify Toronto, Canada M4P 1E4 Ontario Author: Wildomar, California Dental Services: cosmeticdentistrygrants.org Toronto, Canada M4P 1E4, Ontario

Apr 15 2016
Florida Career College FCC Recieved fraudulent loan by government while being homeless and recently filed bankruptcy for over a million dollars West Palm Beach Florida Author: Harleysville, Pennsylvania Nurses: Florida Career College West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 15 2016
Metro Financial Planning Dennis Khanna Dennis Khanna has had his licences suspended and is charge with sexual assault Hamilton Ontario we need to connect Author: Hamilton , Ontario Government Stupidity: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton , Ontario

Apr 14 2016
Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 formally ( Oak Run Apartments) My baby's life was taken from her along with 5 other young adults before my baby, and at least one more individual after my baby. The management knew about the criminal activity before my baby's life was taken and they did nothing. Also police were called out one week before my baby's life was taken, and managment still did nothing. www.justiceforerika.com everyone is responsible for my baby's life. My baby was a young adult, but they all were to. So don't tell me my baby was an adult. Dallas Texas
Justice For Erika! Author: Dallas, Texas Federal Government: Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 Internet

Apr 14 2016
Hilliard Commons Community Association BEWARE OWNERS AND RENTERS.... Hilliard Ohio
The Owner = COWARD Author: Hilliard, Ohio Home Owner Associations: Hilliard Commons Community Association Ohio

35, Report #1220980

Apr 14 2016
American Intercontinental University Student Records Office AIU Fraud - GED Records Hoffman Estates Chicago Author: Decatur, Georgia Federal Government: American Intercontinental University Internet

Apr 13 2016
ARROW ANALYSIS ACQUITTANCE : d-johnson2546@hotmail.com FINAL WARNING unavailable Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland Federal Government: ARROW ANALYSIS ACQUITTANCE Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
NoGoldNoPay.com, Chip Ellis, Passage Institute, International Association of U.S. Government Contractors Incompetent and lots of promises without result. Unethical behavior. Scam artist! Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: NoGoldNoPay.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 11 2016
San Antonio Child Protection Services Andrew Pease, Investigator of CPS San Antonio, TX AMBERT ALERT (MEXICO AND USA) Violations of the Hague Adoption Convention in the case of my daughter Lillian Elizabethe Gloria Cervantes-Rodriguez in San Antonio, TX for CPS (Child Protection Services San Antonio, Texas Same Issue Author: San Antonio, Texas Government Services: San Antonio Child Protection Services San Antonio, Texas

Apr 11 2016
Edward Parkes Harcus Sinclair 'slapp-like' lawyer, threats and intimidation of whistleblowers, threats of jail on Christmas eve, insulting a Spiritual Master, association with unethical company Power Places Tours Internet
Report Update/Statement of Truth - Harcus Sinclair billed for GBP 50,000 for lessons in Truth and Integrity / Matter in process of being resolved Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Edward Parkes Harcus Sinclair Internet

Apr 11 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Andrew Conner, Office Neon Riley, Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Cash America, Net Loan Received an email stating that I owed 1387.81 and I had 4 hours to notify them of my intentions or I will be served with a warrant by Tuesday at 3pm and will contact my employer and have my pay garnished Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Federal Government: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Apr 11 2016
So Cal Lighting Coast to Coast Lighting REVIEW: So Cal Lighting continues to improve upon its customer service as well as its product quality and shipment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: So Cal Lighting Coast to Coast Lighting recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Houston, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: coast to coast lightingco.com CHATSWORTH, California

Apr 10 2016
Arizona DES Child Support Enforcement Arizona Child Support Clearinghouse AZ DES Child Support Annual Routine Payment Delay Phoenix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Government Services: Arizona DES Child Support Enforcement Internet

Apr 10 2016
MDANDP Have been calling me repeatedly to ask me for my lawyer. This is reference to a collection. Kent Ohio Author: Tucson, Arizona State Government: MDANDP Kent, Ohio

Apr 09 2016
Assurant DBA: American Bankers Association Company of Florida Kathryn Nelson Claims SupervisorAndres Manuel Vazquez, Claims Manager Identity Theft, Missing Checks, Checks not mailed out, Letters not mailed out, Cover-up of checks already cut for Identity Theft Victims, Policy not being honored, No intentions of paying Identity Theft Victims after being awarded contract by the United States Office of Personnel Management, Not wanting to confirm that checks have been cut and mailed  Miami Florida Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Insurance Companies: Assurant DBA: American Bankers Association Company of Florida Miami, Florida

Apr 09 2016
IAHCP International Association of HealthCare Professionals Charged money against my permission New York New York Author: New Westminster, British Columbia Clubs & Organizations: IAHCP New York, New York

Apr 08 2016
JACK DAVIS BRAGG CREEK ALBERTA, ALBERTA HEALTH CROOK DAVIS, DAVIS DOES ALBERTA, DAVIS AND ASHLEY MADISON CRIMINAL Jack Davis Alberta Health $5.5 Million Payoff after RipOff the Alberta Health on Exotic Expenses Bragg Creek Alberta Internet
Author: Bragg Creek, Alabama Government Corruption: JACK DAVIS BRAGG CREEK ALBERTA Internet

Apr 07 2016

Apr 03 2016
Med-Sense Guaranteed Association. MSGA Underwritten by Companion Life Insurance Company. Health Insuance Innovations. HCC Medical Insurance Services A guy named Tony sold me major medical insurance and told me it would cover 80/20 and he understood that all I needed was major medical. They charged me from 7/1/2014 until 3/1/2015 and whenIdid go to the doctor in Feb. of 2015 I found out that what theysold me was secondary insurance thst Ican not use because I dont have primary insurance which is what they told me I was purchasing. Internet Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Med-Sense Guaranteed Association. MSGA Internet

Apr 03 2016
Award notification commission Larry Hourd I got a letter saying I won 2 million dollars I sent a money order I do want to file a lawsuit on this dude for getting my family hopes up Kansas city ks 66110 Kansas
Hopes... Author: Espyville , Pennsylvania Government Services: Award notification commission Kansas city ks 66110, Kansas

Apr 02 2016
Arrow Analysis Acquittance Association of Original Creditor I was sent an email stating that I owed $1240.00 or that I would be ordered to go to court. Internet
Author: Aliso Viejo , California Internet Fraud: Arrow Analysis Acquittance Internet