Your Search | governor john kasich ohio

May 21 2016
Loving the Classics Christina Gemmel-GnidovecBrenda Buyer Beware Pataskala Ohio Author: Hollywood, California Video Stores: Loving the Classics Pataskala, Ohio

May 21 2016
Genco Market Place Trash, dishonest, misrepresent Westchester Ohio Author: Jefferson, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Genco Market Place Westchester, Ohio

May 21 2016
Department Store Liquidations Brand Name Bargains,LLC Fraud, Miss-represents, dishonest Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Department Store Liquidations Brooklyn, New York

May 21 2016
Brighton Jewelry Summit Mall akron ohio AKRON Ohio Author: AKRON, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Brighton Jewelry AKRON, Ohio

May 21 2016
Rev Kelly Pov I was on craigslist looking for housing and this Scamer had one so called posted on craigslist saying he owns the house at (((REDACTED))) Columbus Ohio.  Columbus ohio Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rev Kelly Pov Internet

May 20 2016
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Debt collection on social security funds Cincinnati Ohio RE: Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Debt collection on social security funds Cincinnati Ohio Author: Muncie, Indiana Lawyers: Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Cincinnati, Ohio

May 20 2016
Bedford Forrest Management John Schultz Bully, manipulative, chip on his shoulder, awful, disgusting, perv Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Bedford Forrest Management Los Angeles, California

May 20 2016
Ambitious Media Ambitious FilmsAmbitiously Refused to render payment, delayed over and over again, blamed their client's pending payment, said that waiting 90 days was mandatory, has not payed after almost 6 months. New York New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Producers: Ambitious Media New York, New York

May 19 2016
Non stop connections Ms.beautiful Displayed a fake profile of me somehow n hacer my whole physical address n phone number without my knowledge Pepper pike Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Non stop connections Pepper pike , Ohio

May 19 2016
Dennis St. John Dennis Blye, Dennis Fitzsimmons rip off, stole, terrorized my finances, dragged me on, made me do lots of work and was scammed Los Angeles, Atlanta, Connecticut Internet
Author: New York Cash Services: Dennis St. John Internet

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
My Survey.com Carol Adam, My Survey.com Rip Off! I did survey's and accumulated 6000 points unable to redeem my account shows inactive and I can't sign in. Covington Ohio Author: Detroit, Michigan Work at Home: My Survey.com Internet

May 19 2016
Trovit / ASB Transport Stephenie Ambrose Tubbs Internation Transport / Escrow Company Shelby Montana Author: Akron, , Ohio Auto Shipping Companies: Trovit / ASB Transport Shelby, Montana

May 19 2016
saferwholesale ,saferwholesale.com/ website. sales department lies and shipping department lies indiana Internet indiana or so they say
Author: Brookpark, Ohio Manufacturers: saferwholesale Internet

May 19 2016
Ellenwood academy Rip off, cant be used for college admission Brandon Florida That is what you get for trying to buy a diploma Author: Elyria, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ellenwood academy Internet

May 19 2016
G700 flashlight G800--ILMG Co . ShadowHawk G800 Bought flashlight G700. After 3 months got my mony back, but I paid 6 dollars ship. Both are same co. St. PETERS Missouri Author: Vermilion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: G700 flashlight

May 19 2016
Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Stayed in the Qualiyy inn in Streetsboro Ohio, I payed 100 dollar deposit and was I had stains on my sheets and was charged an additional 25 dollars , the lady literally smelled my sheets, the hotel manager ( Catherine, and a lady named Brittany) weirdous Your deposit will be ripped off!!!!!! It's a 100 dollars Streetsboro Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Streetsboro , Ohio

May 19 2016
All Together Construction Ken Adams Don't hire this company! North Royalton Ohio Author: Hinckley, Ohio Builders & Contractors: All Together Construction North Royalton, Ohio

Candy Couture Studio online boutique, womens clothes Cleveland Internet,Ohio
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Candy Couture Studio Internet

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 18 2016
Spay and Neuter Clinic Charged for service that wasn't done COLUMBUS Ohio Author: Ohio Veterinarian Services: Spay and Neuter Clinic COLUMBUS, Ohio

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 17 2016
Domino's Pizza Delivery Charge, Delivery Charge is Price Increase, Non-Tipping, Extra, Overcharging Xenia Ohio Author: Spring Valley, Ohio Pizza & Take Out: Domino's Pizza Xenia, Ohio

J and J Motors, Inc. J & J Cycle Buyers most definitely beware!! Massillon Ohio
Author: Louisville, Ohio Motorcycles: J and J Motors, Inc. Massillon, Ohio

May 17 2016
Kay Jewelers Sterling Citizens Watch-Lack of warranty guarantee Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Kay Jewelers Nationwide