Your Search | governor john kasich ohio

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
LENVI skin cream Nationwide Author: milan, Ohio Drugstores: LENVI skin cream Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
SDM Industries Shawn Dean Moksnes Third Party Processing Nationwide Nationwide Author: Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: SDM Industries Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Rushmore Energy Knoxstar EMS Those companies don't pay there agents they are Con. You are so arrogant kitchen where the word chargebacks. Columbus Texas PA Chicago Texas Author: Galloway , Ohio Social Services: Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Sugar, Texas

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
Coral Sands / Hilton Head Island Development Co. Bait and switch Hilton Head Island South Carolina Author: Perrysburg, Ohio Travel Companies: Coral Sands / Hilton Head Island Development Co. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

optinemailmarketingnow John Lewis SCAM LIAR FAKE EMAIL CAMPAIGNS Internet
NOT a rebuttal; an addition, instead Author: San Francisco, California Advertising / Deceptive: optinemailmarketingnow Internet

Jul 23 2016
Designs By CM WORST CLIENT SERVICE Elkton South Dakota Author: Ohio Websites: Designs By CM Elkton, South Dakota

Jul 23 2016
KELLY SERVICES/MCGRAW HILL DID NOT PAY WHAT WAS AGREED IN THE CONTRACT BLACKLICK Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Customer: KELLY SERVICES OH

Monica Tullis Monica Monique Tullis Dothan Alabama
Scamming other people Author: Canal Winchester , Ohio Computer Manufactures: Monica Tullis Dothan, Alabama

Jul 23 2016
usexpess accused of truck abandonment springfield Ohio Author: new middletown, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: usexpess springfield, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
John the greek food concesions Treating employees like garbage McKeesport PA PA Author: Wherever , Pennsylvania Food Vendors: John the greek food concesions Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Aspen Dental Don't go to Aspen Dental! Lima Ohio Author: Lima, Ohio Dental Services: Aspen Dental Lima, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
Sears/Kmart Why Not Lease It / Tempoe Do not fall for the Leasing Program offered by Sears and Kmart Nationwide Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Sears/Kmart Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
John Noyes Johnny Gold Dust Sold me gold claim but didn't file quit claim deed. Took money & ran. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Mira Loma, California Real Estate Investing: John Noyes Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 22 2016
citi mortgage wrongfully foreclosed upon I was making regular monthly payments,they stopped accepting my payments,said I was being foreclosed upon,because of a document,that was not sent to me to be signed.Now I am being evicted. Nationwide Author: bainbridge, Ohio Mortgage Companies: citi mortgage Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Madelyn lovespell Gwen summer or Kendal or Ashley Adams John Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Psychic: Madelyn lovespell Internet

Jul 22 2016
Direct Readers Guild harass/intimidate/cohorst/ Dundee Illinois Author: Huber Heights, Ohio Telemarketers: Direct Readers Guild Dundee, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
Public storage Ripped me off on my account with double fees Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: Public storage Columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
ABUNDANCE EDU. REFUSED TO GIVE MY 1,400 REFUND BACK Utan Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Sales People: ABUNDANCE EDU. Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Student Zoom Ruth Corte Cronic lying and false advertising San Diego California Author: aurora, Ohio Sales People: Student Zoom San Diego, California

Jul 22 2016
superior database agency finacial compensation relief SDA n.babylon New York Author: Youngstown, Ohio Cash Services: superior database agency finacial compensation relief n.babylon, New York

Jul 22 2016
Maverest Insurance Company This company continues to list me as a provider , inspite of the fact that I have never signed up to be a provider and have asked them repeatedly to remove my name Parma Nationwide Author: Parma, Ohio Dental Services: Maverest Insurance Company Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Bundes Research Chemicals Shop rchemzandbathsalts.com SCAM---STOLE 250 DOLLARS Findley Ohio Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Drugstores: Bundes Research Chemicals Shop Findley, Ohio