Your Search | gpm merchandise direct

Dec 05 2016
Rescuers Club Took money but never sent merchandise Clearwater Florida Author: Asbury, New Jersey Clubs & Organizations: Rescuers Club Clearwater, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Direct express debit card services Weaverville California Author: weaverville, California State Government: Direct express debit card services Weaverville, California

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 02 2016
Touch Of Modern Knock off Merchandise San Francisco California Author: Chandler, Arizona Luggage & Leather Goods: Touch Of Modern San Francisco, California

Dec 01 2016
Silver ridge direct Movie night dvd Took my money Internet Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Sales People: Silver ridge direct Internet

Nov 29 2016
The deal empire I ordered my panty around the 1 st of November or late October ..$19.95. I have not received it yet . I have tracking # and order #.. I even chatted with someone over email to see this was right company. I want my merchandise or my money put back on my card. Scammers Author: Augusta, Georgia Telemarketers: The deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Fan Authentics Never delivered merchandise after many contacts. Southfield Michigan Author: Henderson, Nevada Sports Teams & Clubs: Fan Authentics Southfield, Michigan

Nov 29 2016
Luminess Air Luminess Air Direct This company will steal your money Web Nationwide Author: Carrizo, Texas Beauty Salons: Luminess Air Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
deal empire i ordered some slimming panties and they never sent me a confirmation or the merchandise.. i have tried calling for four days and no one answers.. california Author: harrison , Tennessee Clothing Stores: deal empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
Direct TV DirectTV Subpoena for Recording San Luis Obispo California Nationwide The answer is simple... Author: Morro Bay, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Deal Empire I purchased 2 sets of hair curlers on 11/09/16. Messaged back from them that my order was on it's way. 11/28.16 still no tracking or merchandise I ordered. Order # DE149201 Author: Keyser, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 26 2016
Rue 21, Inc. Takes your money and doesn't give you your merchandise your order: No Gift Card Warrendale Pennsylvania Author: Kingston, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rue 21, Inc. Warrendale, Pennsylvania

Nov 25 2016
Exclusive Furniture SW Freeway Refuse to order merchandise but took my monies. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Exclusive Furniture SW Freeway Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Mattress By Appointment previously known as Carolina Bedding Direct Mattress business scam Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: charleston, West Virginia Mattress Stores: Mattress By Appointment Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Kourvosieur Kourvosieur apparel Kourvosieur the label Scam Fraud Merchandise Dresses Not Received Unprofessional Internet Internet Author: CA, California Clothing Stores: Kourvosieur Internet

Nov 22 2016
Fan Authentics Never received merchandise Internet Author: Templeton, California Sporting Goods: Fan Authentics Internet

Nov 21 2016
Direct Connect promise you a route, you drive 2 and ahalf hours to make 12$ all over Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Connect

Nov 21 2016
Century link Direct tv Never bundled my package to $75 a month as promised in commercial and on phone when setting up account. Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Internet: Century link Longmont, Colorado

Nov 20 2016
The Deal Empire Merchandise ordered, credit card charged, and merchandise not delivered Irvine California Author: Grand Island, New York Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 19 2016
The Embroidery Store aka COTTONE MARKETING SERVICES INC aka TES APPAREL Refuses to pay for lost merchandise, zero customer service, arrogant owner that discriminates Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Tailor Shops: The Embroidery Store Irvine, California

Nov 18 2016
Direct readers guild The signed me up told me it was free and then mailed me a coupon book for $30 a month for 2 years Dundee Illinois Author: Stamford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Direct readers guild Dundee, Illinois

Nov 17 2016
THC Direct Mail order cannabis Vancouver Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Mail Order Services: THC Direct Internet

Nov 14 2016
beadsbyaree Areeayl Goodwin Business waits until paypal payment clears, so merchandise is not shipped until one month after initial purchase. They do no insure delivery of items although they insure the package. When theft occurs they refuse to refund or resend items purchased that are well over $100 Brooklyn New York Author: san francisco , California Clothing Stores: beadsbyaree Brooklyn , New York

Nov 14 2016
First convience bank they have chgarged my acct everyday for the last 2 weeks of nsf chg of 34.00 each time ..by time my direct dep makes it it eats it up... sulphur springs Texas NSF fee--- Author: sulphur springs, Texas Banks: First convience bank sulphur springs, Texas