Your Search | gpm merchandise direct

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Lifesmart Products CSR11 and direct supervisor Lifesmart not honoring manufacturer's warranty listed on Source Green Heat website which they support/are responsible for Internet Website now changed Author: Breckenridge, Colorado Appliances: Lifesmart Products Internet

Oct 20 2016
Dialog Direct Unpaid wages, Unprofessionalism, Scam Clinton Twp Michigan Author: Ypsilanti , Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Dialog Direct Clinton Twp, Michigan

Oct 20 2016
Direct Tv Internet Author: South Mills, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Tv Internet

Oct 20 2016
Direct Plus Over Charged Indianapolis Indiana This post of complete nonsense Author: Indpls , Indiana Carpet & Tile Stores: Direct Plus

Oct 19 2016
Direct Tv Promotion of 100.00 gift card to sgn up but then dont send it. First few times you call they say it takes a couple months, then they say it was mailed and then they say you were not elgible Nationwide Author: klamath falls, Oregon Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online On the online theyre saying its 7.99 for both then yesterday and today they charged me for 265 cad obviously its a rip off Internet Author: Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online Internet

Oct 18 2016
VROOM TEXAS DIRECT AUTO Non Reporting of need of Paint & Body work after a 126 point inspection Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Garland , Texas Auto Advertising Services: VROOM Grand Prairie, Texas

Oct 18 2016
BatteryShip Complete Scam Faulty Merchandise Damaged my Phone Scam Artist Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Melville, New York Cellular Phone Companies: BatteryShip Cheyenne, Wyoming

Oct 18 2016
Love my jewlery Placed an order August 15th 2016 and still have not received merchandise. I was sceptical when I didn't receive a confirmation of order email but let it go at the time.Have tried to call several times to no avail. Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Merrick, New York Internet: Love my jewlery Internet

Oct 18 2016
Direct tv Sick molesters installing your satallite Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Employees: Direct tv Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
sears, sears vacation,direct access a disatisfied past customer.. livingston Nationwide Author: vauxhall, New Jersey Travel Services: sears Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Business Computer Training Institute , BCTI,  Mohela US Department of Education, Direct Loans. I was young and Nieve when I was financially raped by BCTI. All programs were out dated and I didn't learn anything. Fife Washington Author: Cle-Elum, Washington Federal Government: Business Computer Training Institute (BCTI)

Oct 13 2016
Larry Hoffman Chairs and Tables direct , california chiavri chairs, chiavari chairs direct Steals your money, doesnt deliver product, Horrible product Culver City California and Cerritos California Internet Author: South Lyon, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Larry Hoffman Internet

Oct 12 2016
AT&T Direct TV The absurdity of this policy is beyond comprehension Rochester Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Satellite Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
jim keefer direct private lenders jim keefer direct private lender James Keefer Arkansas Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Commerical Lending Brokers: jim keefer direct private lenders Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
High line custom Jewlery, They Took my credit card information then said they would get back to me in five days I told him that was unacceptable and that I would like them to charge the card now an overnight the merchandise and he hung up on me after already providing them my credit card information. I canceled my credit card immediately in here to warn everyone about their shady business California Nationwide Author: NA, Alabama Questionable Activities: High line custom Jewlery Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Easy direct solutions Loan scam Internet Author: Des moines, Iowa Loans: Easy direct solutions Internet

Oct 10 2016
Tophatter NO REFUND ON DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE Palo Alto California Author: Leander, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Tophatter Palo Alto, California

Oct 09 2016
Easy direct solutions Requested large upfront payment Chicago Internet Author: Waco, Texas Loans: Easy direct solutions Internet
23, Report #1332018

Oct 06 2016
Direct Express Card Service Direct Express Social Security benfits Direct Express is not providing appropriate service to individual receiving social security benefits. The company never answer the phone always getting voice messages that the call volume is high and to call back. Unable to get disputes of transaction on account. Been dealing with this issues for month with no assistance from direct express no other way of contact with this company. Very frustrating very poor care and concern with people with disability Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Direct Express Card Service Internet
24, Report #1331984

Oct 06 2016
Resvibrant- Anti- Aging Serum HydraMAtrix MD Anti- Aging Creme They sent a second set of merchandise without my authority and withdrew $94.61 for 1 and $94.93 for the other. I'm only on disability. Emeryville California I have a suggestion Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Celebrities: Resvibrant- Anti- Aging Serum Emeryville , California

Oct 06 2016
Emporium Pacific Credit Group, L.L.C. No Follow-Up, Deceitful, Charged me when I didn't receive merchandise Los Angeles California Response to Emporium's Rebuttal Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Emporium Los Angeles, California