Your Search | gpm merchandise direct

Jan 18 2017
NEXTcapital Next RE Capital LLC; LLC Edward O Mehrfar, Esq Kevin Perrotta Stacey Ribotsky Application Fee Scam, Direct Lender Scam Great Neck New York Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loans: NEXTcapital Great Neck , New York

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Direct TV charged my account when i dont have account Nationwide Author: Porterville, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Order take but never received merchandise. It was charged to my credit card. Internet Author: Tom Bean, Texas On-Line Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 13 2017
tee 4 cool grandma been in contact with SAM false advertisement/didn't receive merchandise/money from bank next day Internet Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Consumer Services: tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC Never Received Merchandise Internet Author: manvel, Texas Specialty Stores: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 10 2017
Direct Buy Scam and Extortion Indianapolis Nationwide Author: McCordsville, Indiana Buying Clubs: Direct Buy Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Jinzhou Zhaoxin LTD Never received merchandise but they took the money. China Internet Author: Lumberton , New Jersey Sporting Goods: Jinzhou Zhaoxin LTD Internet

Jan 10 2017
Your Wish Store Never saw my merchandise Internet Author: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Your Wish Store Internet

Jan 09 2017
SaleAway's Cabana Did not send purchased merchandise Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Kitchens: SaleAway's Cabana Internet

Jan 07 2017
Lego Mug Build-on-brick-mug Took my order for 5 mugs, but did not send merchandise. West Seneca New York Same experience` Author: Leonia, New Jersey Kitchens: Lego Mug Internet

Jan 06 2017
Warranty Direct Warranty Direct Insurance Services Fraudulent Warranty/Bait & Switch Nationwide Author: Liberty Twp, Ohio Auto Warranty: Warranty Direct Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Your wish store Ripped off 89.00 sent money and have not gotten the merchandise or a reply after numerous attempts. Can't find contact info or where they are located. China??? Author: Fort Collins , Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Your wish store nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Bob's Outlets Fashion Warehouse BEWARE OF BOB'S OUTLETS! SELLS COUNTERFEIT KNOCKOFFS AS AUTHENTIC DESIGNER MERCHANDISE!! Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Bob's Outlets Fashion Warehouse Internet

Jan 04 2017
Diet Supplements Direct WI none known except that this was supposed to be a FREE trial for SUPREME Garcinia Cambogia Free bottle of this product Garcinia Cambogia and I was charged 99.95 (USD) 138.62 on my MC New York Ontario, Canada M3J0J8 Nationwide Author: Errington British Columbia, Alabama Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Direct WI Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
High class Universe Ordered four banks at two different times from Internet between late November and early December, 2016 as Christmas gifts. Did not receive merchandise and tried to contact company multiple times by emai without success. I do not know any other info about company but am concerned they have my information and will steal from me again! Internet Author: Pikesville, Maryland Attorney Generals: High class Universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
Unstoppable vision Did not send me the merchandise I ordered. Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Unstoppable vision

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Jan 01 2017
MS VARIETY STORE Stole Money for Merchandise They Never Ship Internet
Author: Norman, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: MS VARIETY STORE Internet

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Prize Candle They took over a month to fill the order, then sent broken merchandise and stopped answering their e-mails Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 30 2016
Access Secure Pack Union Supply DIrect; Access Securepak Shady Merchant this one Rancho Dominguez California Author: Mesa, Arizona Mail Order Services: Access Secure Pack Internet