Your Search | gpm merchandise direct

Dec 31 2016
Prize Candle They took over a month to fill the order, then sent broken merchandise and stopped answering their e-mails Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 30 2016
Access Secure Pack Union Supply DIrect; Access Securepak Shady Merchant this one Rancho Dominguez California Author: Mesa, Arizona Mail Order Services: Access Secure Pack Internet

Dec 29 2016
Clockway Sell Defective Merchandise Internet Author: Alcalde, New Mexico Furniture & Furnishings: Clockway Internet

Dec 29 2016
Unstopable Vision LLC High Class Universe Dog bank not received- Ordered bank with charge card. Showed up on bill but never received merchandise. Internet Author: Concord , California Unusual Rip-Off: Unstopable Vision LLC Internet

Dec 29 2016
High Class Universe Ordered and paid $86.00 for merchandise. 3 dog banks and 1 toddler outfit. Internet Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 29 2016
hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Chris Oliver I order night vision binoculars and paid $59.60 with my visa account, never received the merchandise Internet Author: San Juan, Alabama Marine Accessories: hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
nifty fish shirt club The company accepted my payment, but never delivered any merchandise. Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Clothing Stores: nifty fish shirt club Internet

Dec 28 2016
Octafuzze Sound LLC Jan Savinko No Merchandise Largo, Fl Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Music Shops: Octafuzze Sound LLC Internet

Dec 28 2016
CLC Lodging Corporate Lodging, Check Inn Direct, Check Inn Card MONEY HUNGRY, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS or LONGEVITY OF CUSTOMERS Nationwide but Based in Wichita, Kansas Nationwide Inactivity Fee Author: Arlington, Texas Motels: CLC Lodging Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC Never receivied merchandise of Worlds's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Northridge, California Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 28 2016
King Size Direct KS Big & Tall Clothing King Size Direct Is A Scam - Beware Indianapolis Indiana Author: Sterling, Virginia Clothing Stores: King Size Direct Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 27 2016
The Seniors Center Our Generation, Inc. The Senior Trust. The Citizen's Assembly These companies and programs use direct mail to scare senior citizens into sending them money, ostensibly to carry out Congressional lobbying activities in an effort to save Social Security benefits allegedly being stolen by greedy insiders. The language they use portends the end of Social Security support if donations are not immediately forthcoming. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Cary, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Seniors Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 26 2016
One Live Media Took my money,haven't received merchandise Austin,Texas Internet Author: Newnan, Georgia Attorney Generals: One Live Media Internet

Dec 26 2016
Lor No merchandise-took my money Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Lor Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Dec 25 2016
99 Santa Florence shovel. and many more I ordered 4 monogram bracelets for Christmas. 99 Santa was a pop-up on FaceBook and still is! I trusted it for that reason! I paid $60 they took my money immediately! I never received the merchandise. I'm going to the bank to see if they can help m. I also have to close my debit card because I'm afraid the number is now in the wrong hands! Internet Author: Lake ronkonkoma, New York Jewelry Stores: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 24 2016
Direct tv Took money out of my account and I don't have direct tv Author: Alton, New Hampshire Cable TV: Direct tv nationwide

Dec 23 2016
High Class Universe Merchandise never received Internet Author: Castleton on Hudson, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
High Class Universe no merchandise sent that was paid for Internet Author: Sellersburg, Indiana On-Line Stores: High Class Universe

Dec 23 2016
Champs Champs Apparel I ordered three NFL Jerseys on 12/09/16 and a few days later they said they were having internet site problems. Got an order number and shipping number but nothing came. I emailed them and got a short response but no merchandise came. Internet Author: New Milford ct, Connecticut Clothing Stores: Champs Internet

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discount never received merchandise. they would not supply shipping co. or tracking number obviously a scam. Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 22 2016
High Class Universe I purchased the The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Bank and I never received the merchandise nor could i get any response from their customer service at all. They ripped me off! Beware!! Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 22 2016
Atomic Deals Atomix Atomix / supernatural on paypal Ordered Mickey watch and they have not sent merchandise but keep responding by automated or someone saying they are checking into but no merchandise received Internet Author: Southaven, Mississippi Internet Fraud: Atomic Deals Atomix Internet

Dec 22 2016
bestofusa.org-Jeff rogers as per his linkedin profile : he is bachelor of science(BS), business administration and management-general.1985-1989.Boys varsity basketball coach-penfield high school-September 2004-march 2015,president-kaizen direct mail media inc. Jan 1997 to presen A full page ad made to your specifications. -Rochestor,NewYork http://www.thebestofusa.org/Advertisers.
Author: Texas Dance Classes: bestofusa.org-Jeff rogers Internet

Dec 22 2016
Prize Candle I ordered 4 candles during a sale they had going on. They took the monies out of my account, I have not received the merchandise. Santa Monica California Author: Willow Spring , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Santa Monica, California