Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: gpm merchandise direct
There may be more reports for "gpm merchandise direct"
For more results perform a general search for "gpm merchandise direct"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 01 2017
Progressive Universal Insurance Co Progressive Insurance, Progressive DIRECT Auto Fraud Alert - Illegal Cancellation Fees Carol Stream IL Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Insurance: Progressive Universal Insurance Co Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
PCM BUSINESS / TIGER DIRECT SCAM ARTISTS THAT SELL OLD STOCK El Segundo California
Author: East Islip, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Mark Kenneth D. Isip El Segundo, California

Jan 31 2017
Inkjunkeyz Inkjunkeyz Merchandise / Inkjunkeyz Magazine Team / Dolls / TeesTattoos Submissions Never received pre-order magazine Virginia Internet
Author: Rosamond, California Miscellaneous Companies: Inkjunkeyz Internet

Jan 31 2017
Auto Module Source, Dodge PCM Direct Dishonest Refund Practises Davie Florida Author: Carver, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Auto Module Source Davie, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Hobbies Discount Deceptive & phony merchandise Internet
Author: Tioga, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 30 2017
BELLA SERATA The same thing happened to me that was reported on the Ripoff Report of this scam. They promised a sample for the cost of shipping, sent an eye serum and face creme, and then charged my credit card, as a recurring transaction $89.95 and $84.95. When I called they said I needed to return the merchandise. I don't know - phone numbers say TX and FL on my card Internet
Author: Ossining, New York Eye Care: BELLA SERATA Internet

Jan 28 2017
Heather long Phucddover They posted adds saying I'm working with the police, they use my pictures and phone number to re-direct to their website Internet
Author: Anaheim, California Prostitutes: Heather long Internet

Jan 28 2017
AT&T I have been a customer of AT&T for over 5 years and have internet and direct tv. I decided to cancel my direct tv because my bill keeps going up and was told my contract was up and would pay no cancellation fee and to send back my equipment which I did. Carol Stream Illinois Arbtration Author: Napa, California Customer: AT&T Carol Stream, Illinois

Jan 26 2017
L'Etoil Lejolie Skin and Demure Skin They authorized and confirmed return request, then refused to give credit after rceiving the merchandise back Shipped from Las Angeles, Ca. California and Oregon Author: Pahrump, Nevada Liars: L'Etoil California

Jan 26 2017
Smile Direct Club Smile Care Club Long drawn out process that results to nothing! Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Adoption Agencies: Dental Services: Smile Direct Club Internet

Jan 23 2017
Metrics-Direct Merchants HSBC Nationwide Author: Winterville , North Carolina Abusive Parents: Metrics-Direct Merchants Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Monroe and Main Sent bill by internet and now by mail claiming I owe them for merchandise they sent to a 3rd party. Mormoe, Wisconsin Author: Rockport, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Monroe and Main

Jan 23 2017
Direct tv BEWARE dont allow this company on your property. Awful customer service, worse installations. Nationwide Author: beverly hills, California Media: Direct tv Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Larry Hoffman ELBAT, IncChairs DirectTables and Chairs Direct dot Com Larry is a liar-- good ol' Lyin' Larry! Culver City California Update on Larry Hoffman Author: Newnan, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Larry Hoffman Culver City, California

Jan 22 2017
US Direct Express This company is a big ripoff and they steal your money and they have the worst customer service inthe world. Nationwide Author: Tucumcari, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Emporium Took money from my bank account but no merchandise Nationwide Response from Emporium Author: Tyler, Texas Video Stores: Emporium Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
teampro edge shotty merchandise-no reply to emails,no way to call Portland Internet Author: Clifton Park, New York Sports Cards & Memorabilia: teampro edge Internet

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 18 2017
NEXTcapital Next RE Capital LLC; LLC Edward O Mehrfar, Esq Kevin Perrotta Stacey Ribotsky Application Fee Scam, Direct Lender Scam Great Neck New York Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loans: NEXTcapital Great Neck , New York

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Direct TV charged my account when i dont have account Nationwide Author: Porterville, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Order take but never received merchandise. It was charged to my credit card. Internet Author: Tom Bean, Texas On-Line Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 13 2017
tee 4 cool grandma been in contact with SAM false advertisement/didn't receive merchandise/money from bank next day Internet Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Consumer Services: tee 4 cool grandma Internet