GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grand canyon university
There may be more specific results for "grand canyon university"
For more specific results for "grand canyon university"
Showing 1-25 of 9,897 Found Reports For more specific results for "grand canyon university"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
YonSalon.com Scam found out too late--website shut down Ogden Utah Internet Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: YonSalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
presto.news Harvard University Students and Alumnae Targeted by presto.news Scam Internet Author: Massachusetts ORGANIZED CRIME: presto.news Internet

Jul 24 2017
Devry University Financial aid/grant moneys removed without cause Chesapeke Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Financial Services: Devry University Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Grand Canyon University Curriculum Changes Without Notice to Students Online Instructors getting harder and harder Phoenix Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Internet

Jul 23 2017
Pete brand mindscape Mindscape co Grand Rapids mi This co is suppose to do web marketing and help companies Grand rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Pete brand mindscape Grand rapids , Michigan

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 21 2017
Agent Leads University ALU Realtor Leads using facebook Denver Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: Agent Leads University Internet

Jul 21 2017
Thomas Edison State University Deceptive and fraudulent practices at Thomas Edison State University Trenton New Jersey Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Thomas Edison State University Trenton, New Jersey

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Gentlemen's Jogger's We saw an ad on Facebook for sunglasses just pay shipping so we did; huge mistake!! They still have not come and it's been 3 months! After going back and reading the comments on the link, there are Thousands of people are having the exact same problem! These people are scammers and are taking a lot of money from people! We have tried several times to contact them but they do not get back to people's emails, all we receive is a message saying that our ticket has been created and then no response after that. I believe as though they may be mimicking the actual companies website which appears to actually be real but it's hard to tell. Internet
Author: Grand Isle, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Gentlemen's Jogger's Internet

Jul 17 2017
Aspen Dental Office 0169-Indianapolis, IN University Returned check non Sufficient funds/ruined,Previous dental work that was done from another office,and another Doctor Indianapolis Indiana Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Dental Services: Aspen Dental Indianapolis , Indiana

Jul 17 2017
Thomas Edison state university Thomas Edison state college Billing charges Trenton New Jersey Author: Linden, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Thomas Edison state university Trenton , New Jersey

Jul 15 2017
american public university american military university Poor ethics, poor quality, poor experience... Charles Town WV Author: Williamsport, Maryland Colleges and Universities: american public university WV

Jul 14 2017
Legal Language Services University Language ServicesAccredited Language Services Company finances itself with the translators' money until they feel like it. New York New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Translators: Legal Language Services New York, New York

Jul 14 2017
Kaplan University Rip Off . Unable to get a job after spending 68k in student loans Ft Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: new braunfels, Texas Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Colorado technical University CTU Con artist will not give you money from the government they act like it's their money. Up Colorado Nationwide Author: Americus, Georgia Federal Government: Colorado technical University

Jul 13 2017
Parts-go.com scam artist St. Lucie Florida Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Auto Parts: Parts-go.com

Jul 13 2017
Ocean Canyon Properties Deceptive Sales Tactics Tres Rios Resorts - Texas Oklahoma Author: Fort Worth, Texas Camps & Campgrounds: Ocean Canyon Properties Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Mac Churchill Auto Mall Dont accept any promises from this dealer, once the deal is done nothing but lies and headaches Euless Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Auto Mall Euless, Texas

Jul 12 2017
American intercontinental university School ripped off student after 3 years of attending Schaumburg Illinois Author: Memphis, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: A

Jul 12 2017
Mr gun /dealer Lousy Service and packing Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Moorcroft, Wyoming Guns & Ranges: Mr gun /dealer Grand Rapids MI 49512,

Jul 10 2017
Ashford University Rip Off San Diego California Author: Gary, Indiana Colleges and Universities: Ashford University California

Jul 10 2017
ICDC College I applied to the school for my Associates degree in Substance Abuse Counseling. I was told that was what I was enrolled in. I recently applied to Argosy University to persue my Bachelor's degree in psychology, only to find out I do not have an associate's degree yet. The degree I received is only a certificate. That's not what I paid for. Huntington Park California Author: Freeport, Illinois Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Huntington Park, California

Jul 10 2017
Nix Trucking Driver Beware is an understatement where this company is concerned! Grand Prairie Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Trucking Companies: Nix Trucking Grand Prairie, Texas

Jul 10 2017
T-mobile i got charged for 2 cell phones 2 speakers and i never recieve them but i did recive the bill for monthly charges santa clarita California Author: canyon country, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile santa clarita, California