Your Search | grand canyon university

Jul 14 2016
1st Northern Leasing bond co. Merchant Leasing Equipment Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Miscellaneous Office Services: 1st Northern Leasing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jul 14 2016
Event resources-global and Larry Hoffman Larry Hoffman I contacted Larry Hoffman on April 7 2016 asking for quotes about 260 resin garden chairs and 520 poly or plastic folding chairs He gave me a quote of $10700. Which He asked me to wired at at account to chase bank . Fontana California Internet Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Event resources-global and Larry Hoffman Internet

Jul 13 2016
Colorado Technical University CTU Online Overcharging for Financial Aid Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Tillar, Arkansas Loans: Colorado Technical University Internet

Jul 13 2016
Rose City Motors Jackson Michigan Author: Grand ledge , Michigan Auto Dealers: Rose City Motors Jackson, Michigan

Jul 13 2016
PGS Global Express Co LTD PGS Logistics, PGS Freight Forwarder, Parsi Grand Smooth Logistics LTD Freight forwarding global company Guanzhou, Hong Kong, South Korea, Italy,Worldwide Nationwide, Worldwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Shipping Companies: PGS Global Express Co LTD Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
Egypt Creek Egypt Creek Landscaping, EgyptCreek CANCELLED ONLINE PAYMENT AFTER DESIGN WORK COMPLETED Grand Rapids Michigan
Obviously a lie Author: Lisbon, Landscape Companies: Egypt Creek Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jul 11 2016
Walden University School has no hear Minneapolis Internet Author: Teton, Idaho Colleges and Universities: Walden University Internet

Jul 11 2016
I signed up for a free trial of Garcinia Cambogia, I paid the shipping and received two bottles. One says Garcinia Cambogia and the other Feel Refreshed. It was not advertised that after the trial I would be charged $79.95 PER bottle, and that I would end up receiving two more a couple of weeks later with a charge of $ 84.92. I should be given full refund for a product I have not opened and not ordered. Sandy Utah Author: GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Sandy, Utah

Jul 10 2016
Score Sense unauthorized Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Score Sense Internet

Jul 08 2016
American Intercontinental University AIU The college mislead me with false information in regard the student loan making me believe that Obama will pay my education due to my condition of single mother head of household. Internet only Internet Author: Miami , Florida Colleges and Universities: American Intercontinental University Internet

Jul 08 2016
COVERALL Health-Based Cleaning System Coverall is a total ripoff business. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Builders & Contractors: COVERALL Health-Based Cleaning System Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jul 08 2016
CTU Online Colorado Technical University Online SCAM DEGREE PAPERMILL RIPOFF A TRUM KNOCKOFF Colorado Springs Internet The Truth about CTU Online Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Adult Career & Continuing Education: CTU Online Internet

Jul 07 2016
Ashley Homestore Newington CT (Owner: Bob Ahern) Ashley Homestore Is Incompetent and Dishonest. They Makes Trump University Look Reputable!!!!! Newington Connecticut Author: 23 Parker Hill Road, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Homestore Newington CT (Owner: Bob Ahern) Newington, Connecticut

Jul 06 2016
Right way auto Sold me a 2004 Buick wanted 16k for it paid half of that. As soon as I drove it for two days the tranny was slipping and they were suppose to fix NVR did . it had lots of problems and really put a dent in my credit which makes thing hard now Wyoming Michigan First Thing.... Author: Grand rapids mi, Michigan Car Financing: Right way auto Wyoming, Michigan

Jul 06 2016
Kaplan University I Cant Graduate they took all my money and now they say I owe them Nationwide Author: Ridgefield, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Columbia North High School Fake diploma, rip off Phoenix Internet Author: Grand junction, Colorado Education & Learning Centers: Columbia North High School Internet

Jul 06 2016
Mobil 1 Lube Express They change my oil on my 2013 Infiniti FX45 which lead to me throwing a rod in my engine from lack of oil leaving me with $10,000 in damaged Grand Prairie Texas Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Oil Companies: Mobil 1 Lube Express Grand Prairie, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Stoneridge Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Stoneridge Jeep;Stoneridge Chrysler Issued me defective brand new vehicle - 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee with less than 500 miles on it Pleasanton California Author: Dublin, California Auto Dealers: Stoneridge Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Pleasanton, California

Jul 04 2016
Kaplan university-davenport Crooks Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university-davenport Internet

Jul 04 2016
Tampa College Florida Metropolitan University Took advantage of me when I tried to better myself and go to college. My student loans were for a bachelors degree I'm business marketing and management and I wanted paralegal. Clearwater Florida Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Tampa College Clearwater , Florida

Jul 02 2016
TrustLink Negative Review Removed Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Gold & Silver Investments: TrustLink Internet

Jul 01 2016
James Simao Buyer Beware: James Simao scams me for $83,000. He told me that my money was lent to a creditworthy, collateralized borrower. I was promised that I would get a great returns 20% interest! Unfortunately, I received the fake monthly reports stating my assets are producing great return! There are another 4 investors who lost money like me. But we know by now that many of reports are fake!!! James Simao was charged Monday with 22 felony counts of grand theft and forgery for allegedly stealing more than $2 million from 18 investors and others over a 3 year period in which he allegedly maintained a lavish lifestyle. James Simao has been under investigation since January and may face additional charges as the result of a federal probe. His investment company has been closed and forced into involuntary bankruptcy. san diego California
Author: torrance, California Unusual Rip-Off: James Simao san diego, California

Jun 28 2016
Kaplan University Kaplan online university Lied Davenport Internet Author: zephyrhills, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

Jun 26 2016
BBB of West Michigan Better Business Bureau of Grand Rapids BBB you buy your rating Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Wayland, Michigan Better Business Bureau: BBB of West Michigan Grand Rapids , Michigan

Jun 25 2016
Full Sail University doesn't seem to care about timely action on students requests. Woe betides you if you complain about them! Winter Park FL Internet Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University Internet