Your Search | grand crowne network

Oct 22 2016
Shell Oil Trevor - OwnerCynthia - Manager The owner of this gas station severely overcharged me (& other customers) almost double! Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Oil Companies: Shell Oil Dallas, Texas
2, Report #1332095

Oct 19 2016
Business Travel Network Jacky Maldonado Omar Robles Big SCAM Georgia, US Georgia Author: PR, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Business Travel Network Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Motormax of Grand Rapids Motormax, motormax of Grandville Buyer beware, scam, rude, flimflammers Grandville Michigan Used.... Author: Watervliet, Michigan Auto Dealers: Motormax of Grand Rapids Grandville, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
VROOM TEXAS DIRECT AUTO Non Reporting of need of Paint & Body work after a 126 point inspection Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Garland , Texas Auto Advertising Services: VROOM Grand Prairie, Texas

Oct 16 2016
Evine TV shopping network This program endorses a product that potentially causes cancer! The name of it is BECKMAN 1802 which sells a line of skin care ! When you receive this product in the mail it comes with a WARNING that if you use it you can get skin CANCER! Why are they a Sold a CANCER CAUSING product to me! EVINE.COM Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Environmental Violators: Evine TV shopping network Internet

Oct 16 2016
Real Estate WorkShop Government Tax Lien Network Advanced Mentoring Services Riverton Nationwide Utah Author: Dallas, Texas Tutoring: Real Estate WorkShop Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 13 2016
legal network services Greystone law group GREYSTONE LAW CENTERBRIAN SUDERLegal Network service POWER GRADEPJ Young Brian Suder of former owner of Home Rescue program is now Greystone Law group/Legal Network Services Chino California
Author: Woodland Hills , California Legal Services: legal network services Greystone law group Chino, California

Oct 12 2016
CCBootCamp Network Learning Inc Fraudulently use instructor services and courseware Henderson Nevada Author: Austin, Texas Computer Training & Education: CCBootCamp Henderson , Nevada

Oct 12 2016
Ali G. Marketing Ali G. Scammer, Fraud NYC Internet Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Computer Software: Ali G. MArketing Internet

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 11 2016
02:10 PM FanBox A social network that destroys trust rather than building it San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Services: Internet

Oct 11 2016
Hotel Grand Bach In September I booked a twinbedroom for 2 days through the website Wotif advertised this hotel as a 4.5/5 star hotel. On arriving we found that the room for which I was charged $216 per night was too small, with the beds occupying the whole room with about 6 inches on one wall to walk around.  Kyoto, Kyoto-fu, 600-8004 Japan Internet and Nationwide Author: Clayfield, Hotel: Hotel Grand Bach Internet

Oct 08 2016
Bligidy - Ken Rose Bligidy - Ken Rose469-734-2023 Auto Repair Service Kennith Rose claimed to be able to recalibrate/repair dash board. Do not waste your time and money with him Grand Prairie nationwide Author: Irving , Texas Auto Repair Service: Bligidy - Ken Rose Nationwide
15, Report #1332099

Oct 07 2016
Home Owners Network- Referral Genie Ripping off customers and employees Canton Georgia Author: Canton, Georgia Realtors: Home Owners Network Canton, Georgia
16, Report #1332066

Oct 07 2016
Park Nicollet Vision Eye Care Patricia block Billing customers without informing Out of Network Charge St Louis Park Minnesota Author: plymouth, Minnesota Eye Care: Park Nicollet Vision Eye Care St Louis Park, Minnesota
17, Report #1332064

Oct 07 2016
WIN Wholesale Inventory Network Travel Club Selling in Sarasota Florida Author: Granville, New York Travel Agencies: WIN Internet
18, Report #1331961

Oct 06 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Grand prize winner of $10,000 was a mistake and I am not the winner. California
Author: SAN LEANDRO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House California

Oct 05 2016
Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications / Reliance Telephone / RTS / RT / Reliance Telecom / Reliance Telecom Systems / Reliance Telephone Systems / Reliance Telephone Inc / RTI Monopoly: Spent upwards of $300, went 76 cents over on collect account, and received a threatening collections call from Kira who refused to let me speak with anyone else Grand Forks North Dakota
Author: Marshall, Minnesota Correctional Facilities: Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications Grand Forks, North Dakota

Oct 05 2016
Grand Resort Travel Agency Would not let us reschedule when the coast was being evacuated due to hurricane Batesville Arizona Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Lodging: Grand Resort Travel Agency Batesville , Arizona

Dish Network Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced! Englewood Colorado
Somewhere out there Author: Buffalo, Wyoming Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Englewood , Colorado

Oct 04 2016
Ambit Energy Grand Incentives ambit Nationwide Author: katy, Texas Hotel: Ambit Energy Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Frayercreek yorkies Puppy Mill Grand Ledge Michigan Author: Michigan Animal Abuse: Frayercreek yorkies Internet

Oct 03 2016
Easysoft Locked my computer. Pretended to be Microsoft Tech person. Made me scan a check for $199.99 so they could unlock my computer. Said my computer was hacked and a worm virus was slowly infecting my entire computer network. Internet Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Hackers: Easysoft Internet

Oct 03 2016
Vidanta Vida Vacations; Grand Mayan; Jungle Bliss; Mayan Palace; Grand Bliss; Grand Luxxe Right out of the n**i playbook! Internet Author: South Bend, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: Vidanta Internet