GRANT ASSIST .COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant assist .com
There may be more specific results for "grant assist .com"
For more specific results for "grant assist .com"
Showing 1-25 of 10,351 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant assist .com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
BuyCC247.com  Internet Author: Renton, Washington Online Trading: BuyCC247.com Internet

Apr 29 2017
Government federal grant Told me I have a grant of 9200 Washington DC Nationwide Author: whiteriver, Arizona Grant Writing & Research: Government federal grant Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 28 2017
Government Loyalty Grant Marvin Ross called me at random, said I was selected to receive a 9k grant washington (who knows for sure) (who knows for sure) Author: trenton, New Jersey Banks: Government Loyalty Grant Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Phoenix Transportation Services Brocken furniture, broken keepsakes, promises, broken heart Las Vegas Nevada Author: Buckeye, Arizona Shipping Companies: Ronald & Marie Grant Los Vegas, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
Advanced Social Media Took $3600.00 to pay for a grant Sun City, Arizona Author: THORNTON, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Advanced Social Media Sun City,, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Government Grants Andy Williams, lol Get a call, I am randomly selected for $7000 grant, blah blah. New York # Manhattan Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Cash Services: Government Grants Internet

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 21 2017
National American University National American University is a fraud also they took all my loan money and my grant money and you think you going to graduate and you ain't, tell me I need 93 credits to graduate I got 72 that's supposed to graduate this year they said next year. I don't think I'm not ever graduate Bellevue Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Government Corruption: National American University Bellevue , Nebraska

Apr 19 2017
Soda Dispenser Depot .com Their Re-manufactured systems are garbage and they don't stand behind orders Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Specialty Stores: Soda Dispenser Depot .com Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
list57.com Gene Gill list57.com sold me a fake/irrelevant lead list Internet Update-purchase refunded Author: wichita, Kansas On-Line Business: list57.com Internet

Apr 18 2017
Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Yosef Kaye, Nicholas CoakleyJosh Black Enterprises, Dolev Media, ExplorerNic ECom Beginners Scam - Total Scam Never buy anything from these people Thailand, Australia, Sydney New South Wales Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Internet

Apr 18 2017
Magnetic phone cable .com A N & Associates FlorenceScovel I was Ripped off by magneticpphonecable.com. I ordered a magnetic phone cable and never received West Seneca New York Author: Roanoke, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Magnetic phone cable .com West Seneca, New York

Apr 17 2017
Cen Com Inc aka Alarm Services aka American Digital Alarm Monitoring ripoff, no services, scam Kirkland Washington Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Home Security: Cen Com Inc Kirkland, Washington

Apr 17 2017
ROK7 LLC ROK7 LLC4225 Frontage Rd NLakeland, FL 33810Email: support@rok7.com Scam -- hide wording for a recurring charge. Lakeland Florida Author: Nortonville, Kansas Sporting Goods: ROK7 LLC Lakeland, Florida

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 13 2017
Jkc rings .com Ordered a ring from jkcrings.com advertising a 50% off sale,paid $139.99 for a ring they say is regularly 279.99. recieved the package with a ebay reciept for $9.99, unethical, bogus, rippoff Utah Utah
Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Jkc rings .com Arkansas

Apr 11 2017
grant and weber Rude mean, want all the money even though they are not entitled to it calabasas California Author: canyon country, California Credit & Debt Services: grant and weber calabasas , California

Apr 10 2017
austinlocksmith24.com/contact LOCKSMITH AUSTIN 24 IS A SCAMMER austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Bait-and-Switch: austinlocksmith24.com/contact austin, Texas

Apr 09 2017
Shaik Twaha Sheikh Twaha Scam Alert Fake Voodoo Priest!!! Las Vegas Nevada
lovelovespells. com FAKE FAKE FAKE! Author: Jackson, Mississippi Astrologers & Psychics: Shaik Twaha Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 06 2017
Sally Federal Government Grant Department unknown Nationwide Author: Peyton, Colorado Banks: Federal Government Grant Department Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
gosection8,com chiray amin they were supposed to find me a apt in flordia they took my money, and did not want to call me only text tampa bay fl. Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: gosection8,com Nationwide

Apr 04 2017
Shop247.com Denied me a refund claiming the product that i sent back was use when it was brand new. claim they sent it back to me when the actually disposed of it. Hendreson Nevada
Author: Lodi, California Bait-and-Switch: Shop247.com Hendreson, Nevada

Apr 04 2017
J.W. Publication dba , ypp411.com or www.yellowphonepages.com Sent me an phony invoice marked URGENT Montreal Quebec Author: Quesnel, British Columbia Advertising / Deceptive: J.W. Publication Montreal, Quebec

Mar 31 2017
magic jack & m j billing there were a lot of people rip off last year and me. also a man name rhett pair called and said that he was going to help at this his phone number is 1-888-588-4078 or 1-877-910-4311 try calling one number never herd of him and other no answer. magicjack. com and m.j. billing unknown Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sales People: magic jack & m j billing Internet