Your Search | grant assist .com

Feb 07 2016
MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com commitment to total customer satisfaction money back guarantee. MyInfo1.com focused on providing the highest quality customer service with complete public records reports.*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ To Mr. Graver Author: , Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Myinfo1.com Sandy, Utah

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
X Dating .com More Ripoffs Los Angeles California Author: LA, California Internet Fraud: X Dating .com

Feb 05 2016
www.popularshoes2016.com THIS SITE SELLS COUNTERFEIT SHOES China Internet Author: Sherman Oaks, California On-Line Stores: www.popularshoes2016.com Internet

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Entire American legal system refusal to grant pro bono work Nationwide Author: Ramona, California Attorneys General: Entire American legal system Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
SDM Industries / Shawn Moksnes GeraGrant Scammed me out of $12,000. Said he was going to get me a $120,000 business grant. Palm Coast Florida Processor Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Internet Fraud: SDM Industries / Shawn Moksnes Palm Coast, Florida

Jan 29 2016
TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED [email protected] Noah Art [email protected] TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED Xiamen Noah Art & Craft Co , SCAM, Selling paintings but actually they are prints Xiamen, China Internet Author: , Artist Galleries: TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED [email protected] Noah Art Internet

Jan 27 2016
www.quicklocksmith247.com Gouging, Ripoff, Excessive Nationwide Author: Walnut Creek, California Locksmiths: www.quicklocksmith247.com Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
GHI contracting Grant Loendorf Horrible shoddy work! Kitchener Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Home Improvements: GHI contracting Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support I have a software issure that they do not seem capable of repairing. I spent hours on the phone watching them trying to fix the issure and even with them doing their best it wasn't good enough. I have Internet, Internet We are sorry that her issue still persists. We invite the complainer to provide the sign up details and on what date she came in to us for help and we would be more than happy to assist her. Author: Port Angeles, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Internet

OmniTech Support ? computer optimization, new incident, Internet
As Mr. Frank is our customer, we would be happy to assist him regarding the issue. If the issue can be resolved within FREE 15 minutes support, our technician will be glad to resolve the issue. Author: Tokyo, Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Sky Bank Financial Credit Card Processing Sky Bank has Sky High fees Miami Shores Florida
Allow us to assist. Author: Shawnee, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sky Bank Financial Credit Card Processing Nationwide

16, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

17, Report #1281928

Jan 23 2016
National Protection Association Lumitact com G700 This is a deceptive and unethical company. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Plainfield, Illinois Guns & Ranges: National Protection Association Saint Charles, Missouri

Jan 23 2016
TowerPoint Capital REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Alabama Financial Services: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta,

Jan 22 2016
omni tech support This was a ruse to gain remote control of my computer. After ten to fifteen minutes so controlling my machine they told me they could not address my problem and vanished, Internet
As always we are here to assist people who need our Microsoft certified technicians help regarding their any software related-issues at a low and economical cost. Obliviously, issue cannot be hardware Author: san pedro, California Computer Service & Repair: omni tech support Internet

Jan 21 2016
Lifereader, Life Com Limited, Life Reader Ltd, Lifereader.com I received harassing emails from Thomas of the support team at Lifereader.com. Internet Flagged my account due to report on ripoffreport.com. Still waiting for refund. Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Psychic: Lifereader Internet

Jan 19 2016
Triton Regional School District, Essex Regional Retirement System, Big Dig National Scandal and Misuse of Public Funds, Charles Kostro, Ira Singer, Alan Benson, Christopher Farmer, Sandra J. Halloran, Brian Forget, MIIA, MMA On November 17, 2009 Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford, Massachusetts was attending a federal grant conference in Irving, Texas. At this United States Department of Education national conference, Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford free fell forward down a full flight of stairs located in the Main Lobby of the facility where the federal grant conference was located. This injury was witnessed by many people as the Main Lobby was crowded with many people who were attending the exact same federal grant conference as Susan Elizabeth Fallon.  Boxford Massachusetts Town of Boxford Author: Boxford , Massachusetts Work Place Bullies: Town of Boxford, Massachusetts Boxford , Massachusetts

Jan 17 2016
Option Giants Option Giants, Ivy Wilson, Don Lee, Grant Mc Grath Florida Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Investment Brokers: Option Giants Internet

Jan 15 2016
U. S. Grant Department Called to offer me $5000 Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: U. S. Grant Department

Jan 13 2016
omni tech, representing microsoft corp. A.J. (aka john as spoken to me in hindi or pakistani....billlll, bill, bill....we fex your com-poo-ter an you call us anytime, 24/7 for tech support woodlands, tx., Texas Author: freeport, Texas Computer Manufactures: omni tech, representing microsoft corp. woodlands, tx., Texas

Jan 13 2016
omni tech Omni tech .com a microsoft certified gold partner----omni tech, Internet We never scam anyone or rip off anyone. Author: batavia, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: omni tech Internet