Your Search | grant assist .com

Apr 01 2014
Legal Help Experts, LLC Mike Hutchinson Paid $200.00 for them to assist with filling out forms and to find an attorney for my son.  Vandalie, OH Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Legal Services: Legal Help Experts, LLC Internet

Apr 01 2014
kim murphy/ web design web design, web designz23.com shooting internet.com Big Scam, Avoid using Kim murphy, Designz23.com , shooting internet.com . And beware of signs he uses to advertise in the lehigh valley areas. hellertown Pennsylvania Author: bethlehem , Pennsylvania Websites: kim murphy/ web design hellertown, Pennsylvania

Mar 31 2014
Freeshipping .com repetive charge on credit card, supposedly when order was placed at www.currentcatalog.com website Wetherrfield Connecticut Author: Bethel Park, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Freeshipping .com Internet

Mar 31 2014
Connor Moran Children's Cancer Foundation Teri Moran - Connor Moran Wellness Center Requested time to file for grant money to pay for equipment we delivered. Received grant funding but no payment Tequesta, Florida
Author: Jupiter, Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Connor Moran Children's Cancer Foundation Tequesta, Florida

Mar 31 2014
Water Equipment Technology Corp ,WETech,AMR International , Inc. ,AMRI, Horace Gregory Robinson JAMES HUTCHINSON STEVEN M MCKAY Water Equipment Technology Corp ,WETech,Horace Gregory Robinson AMRI Since 2003 till now Mr Robinson said he has a 20 billion Humanitarian Grant that would purify water for Third World countries navada, California
Author: Long Beach, California Liars: Water Equipment Technology Corp (WETech) AMR International , Inc. (AMRI) Horace Gregory Robinson JAMES HUTCHINSON STEVEN M MCKAY navada, California

Mar 29 2014
US Grant Department Keep getting calls from these folks... my phone number is on the DO NOT CALL LIST Washington D.C. D.C. Author: Sunrise, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: US Grant Department Select State/Province

Mar 28 2014
National Grant Melvin Caswell They said they have a grant approved of fifty thousand going into my account but just 42,000 and they would send 8,200 by western union,then said I had to send them a money order to Tallasse FL. and then they would send me the 8,200. and that the 42,000 would be transfered to my bank account, they did not do either on. they said the money was coming from Bank of America and I got a call from someone from that bank the amount wired to them was !90.99 Tallassee Florida Author: Collinsville,, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: National Grant Tallassee, Florida

Mar 28 2014
Aromatherapy420 aromatherapy420.com scam! sends fake devices! Won't refund purchase even after saying she will! LIAR! Woburn Massachusetts Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Aromatherapy420 Woburn, Massachusetts

Mar 28 2014
The Fiola Mare U.S Federal Gov. Grants Grant- scam Washington District of Columbia Author: Luurel, Maryland Federal Government: The Fiola Mare Washington, District of Columbia

Mar 27 2014
SUNSET HARBOR RESORT WE WERE TOLD AT THE TIME WE PURCHASED FROM THIS COM. THST WE WERE BUYING POINTS, NOW THEY ARE BILLING US FOR MAINT. FEES AND THREATENING FORECLOSURE. WE OWE THEM NO MORTGAGE WILLIS Texas Author: augusta, Georgia Questionable Activities: SUNSET HARBOR RESORT WILLIS , Texas

Mar 26 2014
Dish, Dish TV, or Dish Network Won't change my due date unless bill is ZERO . They bill before the bill is paid so the bill is never Zero unless you pay ahead. charging a late fee because they won't change my payment date. Originally had full month to change bill. They changed system and now are charging late fee. Littleton Colorado Author: Grant City, Missouri Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Littleton, Colorado

Mar 26 2014
ScoreSence.com FreeScore360.com Credit Scores, Credit Monitoring Internet Author: West Hollywood, California Internet Services: ScoreSence.com Select State/Province

Mar 26 2014
Marriott Retail Sales / SHOP MARRIOTT .COM Premium Hotel Sheets were poor quality 208 Passaic Avenue, Fairfield, NJ New Jersey Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Bed & Bath: Marriott Retail Sales 208 Passaic Avenue, Fairfield, New Jersey

Mar 24 2014
Federal Grant Dept. of Human Services Stated that I was awarded $9000 from the Federal Grant Dept. Washington District of Columbia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Federal Government: Pedro Anderson - Federal Grant Dept. of Human Services Washington, Select State/Province

40, Report #1131954

Mar 24 2014
representative from iRs Mark and Patrick I was told that I was going to receive a $7000 grant, that I had to pay fees in order to receive it through Western Union within 15 minutesI paid 250 6 as an activation to confirm that it was me an additional 777 to release the funds off 7000 in 77 777 there was something wrong with the transaction I had put 770 so they asked me to put it aditional 77071 a green dot card which I bought at Walmart then once I call back gave the numbers I was giving tracking numbers for my refund not only that I was told I never received that much money from Western Union so I was told I had to pay 400 into dollars on two different cards which was a total of 800 4 one sided my car back to get the confirm for for me to get my money. I proceeded to ask him to refund me my money not only that he told me the only way I can get my 2600 back was told i had to send $425 and I will get it within 10 to 15 minutes I feel like that that was just BS Washington District of Columbia Author: Bellflower, California Internal Revenue Service: representative from iRs Washington, Select State/Province

Mar 24 2014
Fred Grant SVP - Director of Mortgage Lending at Peak Finance Company Woodland Hills, CA, Fred Grant, is a Dishonest, Unscrupulous, Dubious Man who makes Poor Business Decisions Woodland Hills California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Mortgage Brokers: Fred Grant Woodland Hills , California

Mar 24 2014
Lease Trader offered 50% off on listing on letter from Joanthan Levine, Vehicle Marketing department. Did not disclose I had to chose a certain plan to get it. www.lease trader .com Florida Author: new york, New York Auto Advertising Services: Lease Trader Hallandale FL, Select State/Province

Mar 22 2014
1and1 Internet Inc 1&1.com 1and1.com Borrowed my domain for an advertising link farm Chesterbrook Pennsylvania Author: San Francisco, California Web Hosting: 1and1 Internet Inc Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

Mar 21 2014
Sheridan Labs Equinox, RVTL Did not clearly state that you were automatically enrolled when you tried the trial product for less than $5. Then Charged approx $200 a month later because I didn't cancel membership. When I contacted the company they said they would only refund $59 and I should have let me know of my allergic reaction sooner. Asked to speak with a manager and was told the manager was there to assist the representative not me. Sparks Nevada Author: Evans, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Sheridan Labs Sparks, Nevada

Mar 21 2014
john watson and micheal brown say are with us federal grant dept washington dc. virginia Author: Vernalis, California Cash Services: john watson and micheal brown Select State/Province

Mar 18 2014
nrpg1.com Chris Daskalakis Pauline Daskalakis NEW SCAM ALERT by Chris daskalakis and Pauline Daskalakis Debary Florida Author: Vermont Restaurant Delivery Services: nrpg1.com Debary, Florida

Mar 15 2014
Graphic Media Ltd Graphic Media promised to assist in building a Website for myself in AUSTRALIA for the sum of $3,800 AUD, since then they have not assisted me in any way. I have sent numerous emails but no one answers my emails. On phoning the Company, they promise to acknowledge but this NEVER happens. Is there any way to redeem this money extorted by this Company? This is the FIRST time I have invested in an American Company and it has lost my opinion of American based Companies. Dallas, Texas Texas Author: JOONDALUP, Web Hosting: Graphic Media Ltd Dallas, Texas

Mar 15 2014
Vitamins because you're worth it doctors vitamin store . com Order placed and still not shipped over a week later Internet Author: Brandon, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Vitamins because you're worth it Internet

Mar 14 2014
Tammy Grant Deceptive Rip-off suggesting work that didn't need to be done and overcharging me Collingdale Pennsylvania Author: Collingdale, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Tammy Grant Collingdale, Pennsylvania

Mar 14 2014
electronics88810.com claims to sell electronics, send you fake silver dollars! Author: Massachusetts Cameras & Video: electronics88810.com Select State/Province