Your Search | grant assist .com

Aug 29 2014
8885294329.Com FL charge on my card has no other AKA Ripped off! Bank confirmed it's fraud. living on small SS check! senior in shock! Florida? Internet Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Internet Fraud: 8885294329.Com FL Internet

Aug 28 2014
SquareEnix Decieved and mislead me concerning a trial account and refuses to assist. Nationwide Author: Hesperia, California On-Line Stores: SquareEnix Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance In the last couple of years, I've received several phone offers for applying for federal govt money and in the mix of all they have either ask for money in processing and i've declined. So, today 8/28/14. I received a call from one of your employees requesting the same . Receive of govt funding and not to be rude. I requested as before the removal of my name and phone number. But, he (Alexander) the others have been Paul, or michael. But, to procede he became persistance and cursed at me . Saying he didn't give a s***, that he wasn't removing anything. and that he was going to call back and he did. At that time I hung up. The number given is a non-working number (202)304-8101 and there are others. I've tried before and received nothing, no funding. and If you don't mind please remove my name and number from further contact. Thank you. Washington D.C. Author: Amarillo, Texas Financial Services: U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance Washington

Aug 28 2014
JOURNEY PASS .COM CHARGE ME FOR MEMBERSHIP IN WHICH I DID NOT AGREE TO ! MAITLAND FLORIDA Arizona Author: COOLIDGE, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: JOURNEY PASS .COM Select State/Province

30, Report #419354

Aug 28 2014
Author: ruidoso downs, New Mexico Computer Fraud: American Financial Resources - mishael Rangel And Supervisor Sacramento, California

Aug 28 2014
Live365.com I paid $71.00 to be a live member and registered. then I still could get the via stations and when I tried to log back in they said my email address was already used by someone else. now they have my back card. stay away it is a ripoff Internet Author: spanaway, Washington Internet Fraud: Live365.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
8885294329.com Fraudulent Scam, Charged CC Florida Author: Burlington, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: 8885294329.com Florida

Aug 27 2014
U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh I was called yesterday August 26, 2014, by Jenny Smidh she said that this company u.s. grant is recognized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and that I would be entitled to receive $8,400.00 in grant money that I would never have to repair back and t stated I would be entitled to a grant that I would never have to pay back District of Co District of Col Author: Imperial Beach, California Government Stupidity: U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh District of Co, Dist of Columbia

Aug 26 2014
IRS GOVERNMENT GRANT SCAM HARRY CARTER (205) 578-7437MICHAEL WILLIAMS (202) 657-6331DAVID JOHNSONCLARK DAVIS (469) 250-5907 SAID I WON OVER $15,000, BUT HAD TO PAY SEVERAL FEES TO GET THE MONEY, TOTALING OVER $1300 HUNTSVILLE Alabama Author: Portland, Maine Liars: IRS GOVERNMENT GRANT SCAM HUNTSVILLE, Alabama

Aug 25 2014
NutraFit, LLC Vita Firm, Eye Born, Garcina Cambogia, support@tryitafirm.com support@tryeyeborn, com, revitaleyes.com , JRC HOLDINGS, mycelebrityincome.com, 1-888-328-1884 Free 14 day trial scam anyone associated with 888-328-1884 is a scam Anderson Indiana Author: El Monte, California Misc. Health Specialists: NutraFit, LLC Andersone, Indiana

36, Report #1172086

Aug 25 2014
888-529-4329.com They got our Debit Card number somehow and charged us 49.95 Wekki Wachee Florida Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Internet Fraud: 888-529-4329.com Wekki Wachee, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Mark Scharbo - Searh4.Com Acted as a consultant and then took our $10,000 dollars and disappeared San Diego California
Author: Florida Financial Services: Mark Scharbo San Diego, California

Aug 21 2014
Sygmund Williams Beware of Cool Handle .com also known as Cool Handle Hosting? Been Ripped Off By Them Los Angeles California Author: Fresno, California Internet Services: Sygmund Williams Los Angeles, California

Aug 21 2014
Memphis Car Audio Fulmer companies Fulmer Cycle Gear Sub-par customer service. Lies. Won't honor warranty. Refuses to assist with vendor issue. Memphis Tennessee Author: winter park, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Memphis Car Audio Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 21 2014
my government grants Chloe wentworth, US Grant and Treasury Dept says I have selected for a cash grant of $7000. and to call 206 855 3282 to release the money Internet Author: New Britain, Connecticut Federal Government: my government grants Internet

Aug 21 2014
Advanced marketing group Amg-support@wi.rr.com mailingbrochure. Com They charged me $24 and told me I get a mailing package of brochures , in 7 business days. Nationwide
Author: Pasadena, Texas Internet Fraud: Advanced marketing group Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 19 2014
888-434-9936.com 8884349936.com Scam Fraud Charge on Credit Card Plantation Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: 888-434-9936.com Internet

45, Report #197614

Aug 19 2014
American Financial Resources. (AFR) REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) committed to 100% customer satisfaction, AFR implemented strategic changes to ensure clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients searching for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. Nationwide *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Financial Resources, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: New Fairfield, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources Aka AFR Mortgage Aka Amerifirst Financial DENVILLE, New Jersey

Aug 19 2014
The League The LeagueP.O Box 560647Dallas, Texas United States of America Today I sent the Accept their Invitation Letter, and faxed a copy of it to them. I should have done more re-search on the net. Now I will send a refusal fax since they have been found to be without honor, or integrity. If they start using tactics to resend there gift to me and request money. I would be willing to assist any law inforcement agencies in trapping and tracking these persons down Dallas Texas Author: J-ville, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Grant Services Business Grants Central Grant Scam Internet
Author: Missouri Grant Writing & Research: Grant Services Internet

Aug 17 2014
eValueSoftWare,com used an error in order to charge order twice and ignored requests for credit Park City Utah Author: Sebastopol, California Computer Software: eValueSoftWare,com Park City, Utah

Aug 16 2014
Connections I think there are multiple affiliated names Connections123.com Fraud entry bills credit card multiple times Omaha Nebraska Author: Zanesville, Ohio Multi-Level Marketing: Connections Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 16 2014
8885294329.com Scam Fraud Charge on Credit Card Weeki Wachee Internet Author: Largo, Florida Credit & Debt Services: 8885294329.com Internet