Your Search | grant assist .com

Nov 05 2014
Part Select PartSelect.com Would not refund me $150.00 for a part that clearly wasn't the same as the one already installed. I tried returning it to the company and they stated that the part was used and that they won't grant my refund. They will not even give the part back. Louisville Kentucky Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Appliances: Part Select Internet

Nov 04 2014
Advanced Tech Support Tyler Steve(Manager) www.fix22.com Extremely suspicious in all respects. Either just ripping people off OR totally criminal. Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support Internet

Nov 03 2014
Cleanse Pro Garcinia Failure to cancel account 3 times, misleading cancellation policy, failure to refund, inaccurate inconsistant advise on cancellation policy, claimed they would not assist me any further if I contacted the BBB. Santa Ana California Author: Santa Rosa, California Weightloss Programs: Cleanse Pro Santa Ana, California

Nov 01 2014
1and1 Internet 1and1.com 1and1.com scamming their customers telling them a domain is $.99 then charging $14.99 without telling them or showing them the real charge Internet Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Websites: 1and1 Internet Internet

Oct 31 2014
QulitysmithQuality smith Useless .com this company sent me 6 leads that were all dead leads and charged my credit card 6 times for $165.00 I was outraged I work hard for my money for a company or a so Called company to scam me. I am currently disputing the charges. there response was that I had a balance. how could a new customer have a balance. don't use quality smith. Brooklyn new york Nationwide Author: brooklyn, Alabama Questionable Activities: QulitysmithQuality smith Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
federal reserve bank a middle eastern lady kept charging me for a free grant from the government and tried to also charge me for cancellation washington D.C. district of columbia Author: evans mills, New York State Government: federal reserve bank Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
Sleepy's LLC Sleepy's MattressSleepy'sSleepys Defective Mattress Day 1 - No exchange, no refund. O Lancaster Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Mattress Stores: Sleepy's LLC Nationwide

Oct 29 2014
GORAYEB STOP SMOKING SEMINAR Stop123.com Vitamin sales seminar,high pressure sales,no hypnosis Vancouver Nationwide Author: rogue river, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: GORAYEB STOP SMOKING SEMINAR Nationwide

Oct 24 2014
Brandefined REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Brandefined dedicated to customer satisfaction. Brandefined implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client’s search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Brandefined pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Brandefined, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: los angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Brandefined Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 24 2014
U.S. financial resources pleasent grovutus Called and said I was approved for a school grant I just needed to pay 3.95 one time then later they charge my card 59.95 when o try to reach them they give me the run around or hang up on me so I google them to find out they are a scam I want my money I work hard for I'm pissed the f**** off please help internet Author: philadelphia , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: U.S. financial resources pleasent grovutus Internet

Oct 24 2014
U.S. Federal Grant Department None Given $7000 grant for being a good citizen Washington District of Columbia Author: melrose park, Illinois Financial Services: U.S. Federal Grant Department Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
University of Phoenix/ CCC Have not released my copy of transcript. I made a settlement pay of $125 and nothing have been released. My grant money is on hold because of this. I have paid what I needed to, all I want is my transcripts University of Phoenix/ CCC Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Services: University of Phoenix/ CCC Select State/Province

Oct 19 2014
survivivalife.com Survival LifeSurvivallife.comsurvivallife.comSurvival Life dot com RIPOFF AFTER FIRST ORDER!! CONTINUED TO BE BILLED AFTERWARDS SCAM!! Austin TEXAS Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: survivivalife.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
 US Grant Services is a scam! Internet Author: Jesup, Georgia Financial Education: US Grant Services Internet

Oct 17 2014
Flat Rate Phone Answering Service | Flat Rate Answering Service | Aspire Answering Service Telecom800.com flatansweringservice.com | flatrateansweringservice.com Don't Use Flat Rate Phone Answering Service - They will Ruin Your Business And Don't Care Internet Author: Florida Telephone Answering Services: Flat Rate Answering Service Internet

Oct 16 2014
JP Maroney - www.Responzive.com - Marocom Group JP Maroney, Mr. Monetizer, www.Responzive.com BYB - Build Your Business Alliance, People Builders Worldwide, LLC, Replay247.com, Marocom Group JP is filled with empty promises. Do NOT JV or affiliate with this scammer. You will end up promoting him and then he will turn around and cry that he is broke, after collecting your clients money. He will then string you along with promises until he starts ignoring you all together. Marocom, LLC, PO Box 9492, Tyler, TX 75711-9492 Internet Author: Florida Seminar Programs: JP Maroney - www.Responzive.com - Marocom Group Internet

Oct 15 2014
Mingle2.com Mail Filters for Blocking Do Not Work Internet Internet Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Internet: Mingle2.com Internet

Oct 14 2014
freight center .com FL. scott brooks called them to move some small tanks from ft drum NY.palm harbr Florida Author: yuba, Wisconsin Attorneys General: freight center .com FL. palm harbr, Florida

Oct 13 2014
Individual on Subway aka Minister Dockery of House Of Hope .com asking for donations to help stop kids from purchasing K2 or Daze in local stores. New York City New York Author: Coopersburg, Pennsylvania Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Minister Dockery New York City, New York

Oct 10 2014
911 Tax Relief REVIEW: 911TaxRelief clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with 911 Tax Relief. 911 Tax Relief dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Los Angeles, California *UPDATE: 911 Tax Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Irvine , California Income Tax Service: 911 Tax Relief in Glendale Glendale , California

Oct 10 2014
EEOC - Miami Office Equal Employment Opportunity Commission EEOC - Miami Fails At Diverse Representatives To Assist Citizens Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Legal Services: EEOC - Miami Office Miami, Florida

Oct 10 2014
911 Tax Relief REVIEW: 911TaxRelief dedicated to total customer satisfaction. 911 Tax Relief past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Los Angeles, California*UPDATE: 911 Tax Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. 911 Tax Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Ballston Spa, New York Tax Services: 911 TaxRelief.com Glendale, California

Oct 10 2014
888-409-7136.com 888-409-7136 Fl Charged my credit card for $49.95 somewhere in Florida Florida Author: Superior, Montana Weightloss Programs: 888-409-7136.com Internet

Oct 10 2014
GovSimplified Took my $29.00 for a social security application,gave me the runaround and double speak and kept my money Miami Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Personal Services: GovSimplified Miami, Florida