GRANT FUNDING SEARCH, IDEAL WEALTH BUILDERS CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant funding search, ideal wealth builders club
There may be more specific results for "grant funding search, ideal wealth builders club"
For more specific results for "grant funding search, ideal wealth builders club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Barry Pope BPA Funding Barry Pope and Associates, LLC Barry Pope ~ Scam Artist ~ Will take your money and not deliver San Francisco Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: Barry Pope Internet

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix They gave me the run around about my financial aid and never receive pell grant now I owe them a 1,000 some dollars Phoenix Nationwide Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Keller Williams Premier Realty Fraudulent, failed to compensate tentants after electric being out since Saturday Grove City Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Keller Williams Premier Realty Grove City, Ohio

Jun 27 2017
Rob Golden HEADS UP, HORRIBLE CONTRACTOR Willington Connecticut Author: Chaplin, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Rob Golden Willington, Connecticut

Jun 26 2017
American General Contractors Total Scam and Ripoff Internet Author: Anonymous, Florida Builders & Contractors: American General Contractors Internet

Jun 26 2017
Joe Mullen Konzier 412 327 8227 JSK Construction Joseph Steven Konzier Fraud Handyman - Stole Over $24,000 - Money, Parts & More From Many Pittsburgh Residents Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Joe Mullen Konzier 412 327 8227 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jun 26 2017
FIP LLC Funding divison Gave me loan for 2640 +300 fee sign paper for that was only on contract they I sign for 21000.00 that was not on what I read go back to look on paper and now 350 parents for 60 months on there now with 21000.00 Henderson Nevada Author: burlington, New Jersey Loans: FIP LLC Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Brymon college Everest college Wrongfully enrolled me into school and took my grant money..promised me it would be a new career it all was a lie.i have been indeep debt and unable to go back to school Everett Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Trade Schools: Brymon college Everett,

Jun 26 2017
Excel Funding Solutions They applied to 10 credit card companies, and not telling us about thats there way of funding is using my credit limit on the cards would be used for funding and even though they lied about funding they expect us to give them a fee of 1500.00 dollars by thursday or it will go up to 500.00 more in interest. Henderson Nevada Author: pinola, Alabama Financial Services: Excel Funding Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Cashnetusa finance I was sent a email for fail funding notice and was told I needed to pay a 100 dollars Internet Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Cashnetusa finance Internet

Jun 26 2017
AVI-Con/CA Construction, Chuck Avila, President/CEO Theft, elder abuse, ignore calls, lied to me & my husband, out of home almost 11 months Riverside California
Author: Fontana, California Builders & Contractors: AVI-Con/CA Construction Riverside, California

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Jim, you don't know what your talking about Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
National Home Gardening Club Offered chance to become a lifetime member by paying dues. I did this and none of their promises of free gardening items came true. After giving me a Life Member number they phased themselves out. Hopkins Minnesota Author: farmerville, Louisiana Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Hopkins, Minnesota

Jun 24 2017
Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Tim and Penny Bullock of Mt. Nebo Wv. Roof system to my house compleatly wrong going to cost me thousands to fix it they wont return any messages I leave at all. Mt Nebo West Virginia Author: Capon Bridge, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Mt Nebo, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
Solid Builders Solid Design BuildSolid RoofingBrad SnapirDave Kabbes Fraud, Unlicenced, Beware Los Angeles California Author: beverly Hills, California Builders & Contractors: Solid Builders Los Angeles, California

Jun 23 2017
Elite Travel - Coast To Coast - Grand Getaways Travel Club Scam Englewood Colorado Here to Help! Author: Boca Raton, Florida Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Englewood, Colorado

17, Report #190830

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Travel Club Promised airfare and hotel for listening to timeshare speach and will not follow through on the vacation to las vegas Sarasota Florida Here to help! Author: beaverton, Oregon Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club Bait and switch, with ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Sarasota Florida Author: Nyack, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Switch Scam, discount vacation club flase claims Tampa Florida Here to Help! Author: Nyack, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Vanguard Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Vanguard Funding Employee - Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Vanguard Funding implemented strategic changes to insure employee and clients success, focusing on finding ways to help employees and clients search for new opportunities effectively in today’s challenging market..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Employee and Customer Satisfaction Program as a safe business service – Vanguard Funding pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Vanguard Funding. Ripoff Report Verified™ .. a safe business service
FALSE report written by Vanguard Funding as advertisement Author: garden city, New York Mortgage Companies: Vanguard Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. While most big banks take as long as 45-60 days to close on a mortgage loan, Vanguard Funding closes the vast majority of its loans in less than three weeks. Garden City, New York

Jun 23 2017
NorthSide Turnkey Service Dewayne T. Mayberry Hired to remodel 3 baths, put in woods floors, paint two rooms, Replace back door, put in ceiling fans etc. Paid a total of 23,000.00. Dewayne T Mayberry was hired July 2016 right after my husband had a massive heart attack. He started the job last year and as of today 6/23/17 has not completed the work nor delivered the supplies.He has blocked my number from calls Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: NorthSide Turnkey Service Houston, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Jenny G. Guaranteed life and truet They kept my refund Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Personal Services: Deborah Grant

Jun 23 2017
Interracialpeoplemeet.com This site is a ripoff as they say things to people the user doesn't actually say. Also no search criteria is acknowledged. If u delete sum1 u still c them 100 more times. And the SAME people r shown EVERY time. I think this site is a TOTAL ripoff.!! Dallas,TX Internet Author: Burton, Texas Dating Services: Interracialpeoplemeet.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Official Nascar Membership Club Offered a item for very low cost and charged my debit card a much higher price than i was led to believe Pineville North Carolina cancel claim Author: Stuart, Virginia Racetracks: Official Nascar Membership Club Pineville, North Carolina

Jun 22 2017
Blue Haven Pools Mike-Owner DO THE RIGHT THING-QUIT PASSING THE BUCK AND PLACING BLAME! Lebanon Indiana Author: Fishers, Indiana Pool Builders: Blue Haven Pools Lebanon, Indiana