Your Search | grant information guide

Jul 01 2016
Auto gallery Gainesville GA J & J Financial Group Withheld important information regarding car until after documents were signed Gainesville Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto gallery Gainesville GA Gainesville , Georgia

Jul 01 2016
Starwood Motors Lies, Lemons, & more shadiness is what they are about Dallas Texas More Information Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Starwood Motors Dallas, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 29 2016
Parkway Music WARNING: Took money and item, backed out of sale. Had to get Pay pal to issue refund. May take weeks. Manager very one sided and disrepectful. Dont leave your items there. Clifton Park New York
http://parkwaymusic.com/ Author: New York Music Shops: Parkway Music Clifton Park, New York

Jun 28 2016
Local Lighthouse hung up when questioned about affiliation with Google Local Lighthouse cold called me saying they needed to update my google information so I would show up in search engines. If I did not talk to someone people would not find my business. When I questioned their affiliation with Google and asked again for their business name (I had already written it down). The person I spoke to hung up. internet Author: Georgia Internet Services: Local Lighthouse Select State/Province

Jun 28 2016
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The True Story Written by a Harvard Lawyer Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Fruit Street Health’s public benefit purpose is a positive effect of educational, environmental, medical, scientific, & technological nature through its telehealth & telemedicine platforms and community outreach to help treat and prevent disease through lifestyle interventions. Fruit Street licenses software to private practice healthcare providers. Internet

Jun 28 2016
24 Hour Oxygen Overpriced, Inconsistent Information, Took advantage of a bad situation Breckenridge Colorado Author: Breckenridge , Colorado Medical Supplies: 24 Hour Oxygen breckenridge, Colorado

Jun 28 2016
century link Employees give false information Phoenix Arizona Author: sunlakes, Arizona Internet: century link Internet

Jun 27 2016
A Wireless Misleading information, false information to make a sale. Cranberry Pennsylvania Author: Seneca, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: A Wireless Cranberry, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
Robert Richardson Grant & Foster Beverage Company Deceptive Practices Conway South Carolina Author: Markham, Illinois Employment Services: Robert Richardson Conway, South Carolina

Jun 27 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: California Brokerage Companies: Nelson Obus, Wynnefield Capital New York, New York

Jun 27 2016
Forward Leads~Ryan Murphy~Rebell McCall Infant Solutions SCAM! FAKE PROMISES AND OUTDATED INFORMATION Internet Refund Processed and Received Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: Forward Leads~Ryan Murphy~Rebell McCall Internet

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
Barclay Career School Apparently they were shut down years ago, I graduated from here in 1989 or 1990 with a certificate in Medical Assisiting and had to pay back a student loan and can't get my transcripts to show proof that I ever graduated from there! There's no phone number or contact information for me to get anything from! This school is no longer in Norfolk, Va. Norfolk Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 23 2016
Cricket Telecomunications Horrible customer service and falsifying information Nationwide Author: Utah Telephone Companies: Cricket Telecomunications Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank Pay $250 to register with Federal Reserve Bank in New York to receive grant money from them New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank New York, New York

Jun 23 2016
TLC Resorts Vacation Club Allen Marketing Group Ripoff DOES Not Disclose All Information, No contact information, Cost more than they tell you over the phone, Do not FULLY Disclose over the phone Cedar City Utah Author: Atlanta, California Travel Companies: TLC Resorts Vacation Club Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Consumer Services Consumer Legal Processing Scam, fraud, illegal Duluth GA More Information Author: GA, Georgia Collection Agencies: Consumer Services

Jun 23 2016
Local Notary Network Sends an Assignment but Never Really Gives Them Out. Constantly Asks for Information You Have already Given Them San Diego California Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Local Notary Network San Diego, California

Jun 21 2016
Telecheck Company entered incorrect information and I could not get them to fix their mistake Nationwide Author: Odenville, Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Telecheck Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
True Results - Houston, TX False information given and refusal to honor verbal/written contract. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: True Results - Houston, TX Houston, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Online Vacation Center online Vacation Center withheld information, by the time I found out about it . It was too late to cancel. Fi. Lauderdale Florida Author: San Francisco, California Cruises: Online Vacation Center Fi. Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 20 2016
Inmar Rebate Center DIAGEO Complete scam. Do not waste your time with any of their rebates. Del Rio, TX Internet More Information Needed to assist Author: Fullerton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Inmar Rebate Center DIAGEO Internet

Jun 20 2016
tradorax i have invested in this company and i cannot get my money back. I have written and sent withdrawal requests over and over and nothing comes of any of it. Then they tell me i need to send information. I have done that then they say i did not send the info they needed . Just a run around!!! Internet internet Author: Rutherfordton, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: tradorax Internet

Jun 19 2016
Sarah Johnson Grant Money Scam Internet Author: Monterey, California Federal Government: Sarah Johnson Internet