GRANT INFORMATION GUIDE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant information guide
There may be more specific results for "grant information guide"
For more specific results for "grant information guide"
Showing 1-25 of 24,613 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant information guide"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 21 2017
  Satere Karenhatase, lied about contacts and business, promised financial help for my new nonprofit, drained my finances instead. Atlanta Georgia
Additional information Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Satere Karenhatase Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Keen: Ask Fran and Arradaza horrible experience rude, lies, shared information Internet Author: Binghamton, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Keen Internet

Jul 20 2017
Equifax Credit Information Services Ruining Our Credit, Credit Reporting, Lying About and Hiding Credit Scores They are Reporting various Nationwide Credit Scores Author: Vancouver, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Credit Information Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Yorkiebabies.com, Ashley Voytovich, Ashley Schraffa, beautiful puppies & Boutique Fishy from the beginning....screens calls, very vague on answers and doesn't provide information when requested Coral Springs Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Animal Services: Yorkiebabies.com Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
NCSA Coaches, Dev, Kathy, Williamson, Novak, Stephens. I was told that grant funds were given under the names SETH CHAPMAN, SYED CHAPMAN ,& SYRUS JACKSON. They STOLE those funds, my children haven't received anything new. in fact the only child that did receive cleats, was SETH, and the cleats needed to be thrown away.  chicago Nationwide Author: Dolton, Illinois Sporting Goods: NCSA Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Lara Dela CuevaMargeoux Flora I was misled that I was taking advantage of a vacation package meant for employees and their families Internet Please Send Information To Resolve the Issue Author: San Jose, California Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Steve Landers kia Pj crawford , Mark Mackey I'm not helping you with nothing don't call this phone back or this company back trying to get information about the vehicle Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Steve Landers kia Little Rock, Arkansas

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Asked me to pay tax fees in order to receive my check Internet Their general information Author: Leesburg, Florida Cash Services: Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Internet

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Clair Skin, Consortium Group LLC, Skin Revive 4 you.com false advertising, wrong contact information on site, misrepresented cancellation date and price Unknown Internet Author: South Holland, Illinois Skin Care: Clair Skin Internet

Jul 19 2017
Sunkisstravel.net Sunkiss Travel Sun Kiss Working Holidays Disgusting apartments - False information on website - Kicked out and robbed - No Pay - No Refund London E14 5DY Internet Author: California ORGANIZED CRIME: Sunkisstravel.net Internet

Jul 18 2017
skinfreshmd.com this company offers a product for shipping charges of $4.95; then knowing that credit card statements are generated once a month, they charge $97.67 and place you on regular monthly shipment of the product. They claim that somewhere in teeny tine print on the ordering page this was clearly explained. This company is a scammer. The packaging slip inside contains no information about the order, no company name, telephone number, charges applied, etc. What a normal business provides concerning an order. Saint Petersburg Florida 33742 Internet There are many skin care companies that use this method Author: derby, Kansas Skin Care: skinfreshmd.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Urban House Tees Took my money! Will not respond to emails. Phone number goes straight to Voicemail! 10 days and still no tracking information! Internet Author: New River, Arizona Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees Internet

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 17 2017
Affectionate Yorkies Melisa Grant Paul Reeves Sold me a yorkie for 570.00 all air fair and crate included than flight company called and help my puppy ransom for another 900.00 dollars for a special crate. would not pay it and she took the puppy back and will not return 570.00 arlington virginia Author: Palmer, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Affectionate Yorkies Internet

Jul 16 2017
LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) BlactinoEntertainment Promised and Guaranteed that a $250,000 GRANT and rental payment of $3800 would be paid to help license and make people aware of patent (9566037) to help people be able to have this life saving test Pueblo Colorado
Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 16 2017
Webex IT Solutions webexitsolutions.com ustechnologyhub.com hwebexitsolutions.com vustechnologyhub.com Company uses three different websites to run their scam from India. They run a pop up phishing scam add saying your firewall has been compromised. They have you call them and they will use logmein to install hacking software on your device. They claimed they were Microsoft tech support. Complete scam trying to gain as much information on you and will rip you off Voorhees, New jersey Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Webex IT Solutions webexitsolutions.com http://www.ustechnologyhub.com Internet

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
P.c.h. They rip u off for your personal information and get paid through letting u use your internet. Usage through them. By useing the lie that u can win they sell all your imformation and collect money for your internet useage so the more u play the more they paid. ? Colorado Author: lafayette, Colorado Computer Fraud: P.c.h. Colorado

Jul 15 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum Received first package and refused delivery. They have been sending and charging my account monthly. I cannot cancel due to no information on website. Fountain Valley California Author: Florissant, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Revitalize Skin Serum Fountain Valley , California

Jul 15 2017
On-Site Renter Relations This is a very bad company. This company has an Australian owner and there is no one present to complain to. This company is dangerous to our citizens because they have no commonsense and they skirt the law by saying they only collect information. But there is no one running this business whose home office is in Austrailia and there is no commonsense running this business Nationwide Author: Alabama Chambers of Commerce: On-Site Renter Relations Nationwide