Your Search | grant research guide jared pierce

Sep 05 2015
us goverment, washington dc henry norman said I had a grant of $7000.00. he gave me a grant number of ap731 and another number to call which was 3153701114. US goverment washington dc Maryland Author: florala, Alabama Cash Services: henry normanwa washington dc, Maryland

Sep 04 2015
Prime Cash.net Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Cash.net Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
Monumental Advisors llc Amanda Whitman, Daniel Cater, Michelle Bower, Carey Reid Grant scam alert Amanda Whitman, Michelle bower Dan Carter Carey Reid Las vegas Nevada
Author: Wauchula, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Monumental Advisors llc Las vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
Commuter Cars of Fort Pierce Running a huge scam Fort Pierce Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Auto Dealers: Commuter Cars Fort Pierce, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Stansberry Research Stansberry Investment Research Free Book about how to protect yourself against financial dollar collaps Baltimore Maryland Author: Lake Forest, California Financial Education: Stansberry Research Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 28 2015
Moon LLC, I was informed that my skills would be needed to conduct research on behalf of client's belonging to Moon LLC, such as what are the top five restaurants, limousine svs, Fun Kids places to visit. Research the best places (based upon a system of values) and provide a listing of the top five in for each category. With the chance that Moon's Client would visit the LA area and would consider the list when deciding which social events option is available to them. Miami Florida Author: GARDENA, California Business Consulting: Moon LLC, Internet

Aug 28 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates REVIEW: Jessica Horton & Associates clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Jessica Horton & Associates. Jessica Horton & Associates dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verifiedâ„¢ as a safe business service.
Author: McDonough, Georgia Loans: Jessica Horton Broker Hampton, Georgia

Aug 27 2015
The Villages Fl Fishing Guide, Darrell L Brantley Lies and Excuses Ocklawaha Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Fishing: The Villages Fl Fishing Guide Ocklawaha, Florida

Aug 27 2015
cash advance us they call from the first number and tell you that you are picked from the federal government to receive a 9000.00 grant and tell you to call the second number to claim it. then it costs you 200.00 to process the grant. so don't waste your time calling or listening to them at all Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Cash Services: cash advance us

Aug 26 2015
NLS Research Inc. MDR Logistics Inc. Macy Stone Market research Los Angeles California
Author: newtown, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: NLS Research Inc. Los Angeles, California

Aug 26 2015
Grand canyon university 3300 w camelback red phoenix arizona 85017 They wont release my daughters transcripts the advisor pushed my daughter to start without a grant or loan. They are saying my daughter signed papers witch she never did Phoenix Arizona Author: toledo, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Grand canyon university Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2015
United Patent Research REVIEW: United Patent Research’s clients feel safe, confident, & secure when utilizing the professionals. The patent law firms that UPR has selected to refer clients to are dedicated to 100% satisfaction in providing the best patent services and legal advice for their clients. United Patent Research, because of its refile patent program (which is totally funded by UPR so there is no extra cost to the client), is very close to being 100% successful in obtaining patents for their clients. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service.
Please explain the comments of Darrell Mormando Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Corrupt Companies: United Patent Resouces, Ltd.(UPR) Olney, Maryland

Aug 23 2015
babyebuy Bank Transfer(T/T) I have been contacted, after my research from several vendors from shenzeng. One of these , called babyebay, proposed me an interesting offer. I payed 200 USD by bank transfer and 250 USD by western union. They take my money but infortunately I'll never get my goods. shenzhen Internet: china Author: Paris, Alabama Computer Fraud: babyebuy Internet

Aug 20 2015
Sportsman's Guide Sold me a defective firearm then refused to do anything about it Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Guns & Ranges: Sportsman's Guide Internet

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 18 2015
Insight market Research Group A Subdivision of Farm House Food Distributors, INC. Bogus marketing research letter and check sent to my 15 year old daughter Cleveland Nationwide
Author: Granada Hills, California Bad Check Writers: Insight market Research Group Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Jordan Taffet Unreliable, Non-responsive and unprofessional Ocean Beach New York Reply to Fake ComplaintRipoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.  Author: New Hyde Park, New York Lodging: Jordan Taffet Ocean Beach, New York

Aug 16 2015
Jeff/Steve Carter Jeff Carter, Steve Carter, Babara Miriam Rottweiler Puppy Search turns into research of a SCAMMER!! Internet Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: Jeff/Steve Carter Internet

Aug 16 2015
Vayable - Jamie Wong CEO SCAM alert! I'n a tour guide with Vayable and have NOT been paid. No phone number and emails ignored. Was San Francisco. Now has 'pop up offices around Internet Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Health Clubs & Gyms: Vayable Internet

Aug 16 2015
Affordable Vacations International AVI, Travel Center, TourSeminarInfo.com, Affiliated with Fun Times Travel Company that called offered a free 3-7 day cruise, a 2 night hotel stay, and 2 airplane tickets in exchange for attending a 90 minute presentation. I attended presentation, and the tickets they gave are from Fun Times Travel and require activation fees and research on the internet reveals this is a scam. Sunnyvale, California Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, CA 94085-4014, California

Aug 15 2015
D and DAuto Sales RIP OFF Cheated Defective Vehicles Overpriced Grants Pass Oregon Don't twist your own words Author: Dalla, Oregon Auto Dealers: D and DAuto Sales Grants Pass, Oregon

Aug 14 2015
International Brain Research Foundation Dr. DeFina, Philip DeFina, Phil DeFina, IBRF Philip DeFina took advantage of my brain injured husband and stole $25,000 from our family. Flanders New Jersey
Your Interest in Dr. Fellus Author: Saddle River, New Jersey Misc. Health Specialists: International Brain Research Foundation Flanders, New Jersey

Aug 13 2015
BRIAN CARDOZO BENJAMIN RIPOFF SCAM, FAKE COMPANY Boyton Beach Florida Author: Grant, Florida Shipping Companies: BRIAN CARDOZO Boyton Beach, Florida

Aug 12 2015
Aaron Christner I worked for the company thinking that it was just a regular call center and only working there for a few days and a employer steals credit card information from customers the company didn't seem right to me so I quit. I wasn't paid my money for the hours I worked and I began doing research on him to build my case to sue. Looked this coward up on google and found out he was a big time scammer. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Aaron Christner Cincinnati, Ohio