Your Search | grant research guide jared pierce

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 28 2014
Aviator College Science & Technology Ari Ben Aviator inc. THE OWNER OF THE FLIGHT SCHOOL IS A LIAR AND A THIEF. THERE ARE SEVERAL STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN RIP OFF FROM THIS UNFAIR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND FRAUDLENT UNSAFE FAA FLIGHT SCHOOL WHERE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED BOTH IN TEXAS WHERE HIS FIRST SCHOOL WAS AND HE RAN TO FLORIDA AND A GIRL FROM ENGLAND WAS KILLED AT HIS FLORIDA SCHOOL. THE PLANES ARE NOT SAFE ANF THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED NUMEROUS TIMES TO THE FAA. THE OWNERS GRANDSON IS A CONVICTED DURG ADDICTED WHO WORKED ON ARIPLANES UNTIL STUDENTS REPORTED HIM. MICAHEL COHEN IS A LIAR AND HE RUNS AN UNSAFE FAA FLIGHT SCHOOL THERE ARE MANY LAWSUITS IN ST. LUCIE COUNTY AND IN US FEDERAL FT PIERCE COURT HOUSE . MR. COHENS PLANES BREAK DOWN ALL THE TIME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN PLANES THEY ARE UNSAFE AND HE IS AN EXTREMLEY DISHONEST PERSON NOT A REAL BUSINESS MAN. THE VICE PRESIDENT IS A LIAR AND SHE HAS COMMITTED FRAUD AND SEXUALLY HARRASS THE MALE STUDENTS WHO ARE HALF HER AGE. Their are lawsuits to prove it go to st.lucie.gov civil division lawsuits posted and US Federal ft. pierce court FT. PIERCE FLORIDA Author: vero beach, florida , Florida Aviation Schools: Aviator College Science & Technology Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance In the last couple of years, I've received several phone offers for applying for federal govt money and in the mix of all they have either ask for money in processing and i've declined. So, today 8/28/14. I received a call from one of your employees requesting the same . Receive of govt funding and not to be rude. I requested as before the removal of my name and phone number. But, he (Alexander) the others have been Paul, or michael. But, to procede he became persistance and cursed at me . Saying he didn't give a s***, that he wasn't removing anything. and that he was going to call back and he did. At that time I hung up. The number given is a non-working number (202)304-8101 and there are others. I've tried before and received nothing, no funding. and If you don't mind please remove my name and number from further contact. Thank you. Washington D.C. Author: Amarillo, Texas Financial Services: U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance Washington

Aug 28 2014
Staywell Research research company Northridge California Author: gardena, California Weightloss Programs: Staywell Research Northridge, California

Aug 28 2014
Lab-Cab Ltd Research Chemicals and Pain Killers FRAUD! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Medical Supplies: Lab-Cab Ltd Internet

Aug 27 2014
U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh I was called yesterday August 26, 2014, by Jenny Smidh she said that this company u.s. grant is recognized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and that I would be entitled to receive $8,400.00 in grant money that I would never have to repair back and t stated I would be entitled to a grant that I would never have to pay back District of Co District of Col Author: Imperial Beach, California Government Stupidity: U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh District of Co, Dist of Columbia

Aug 27 2014
country boyz guide service Brandon lane worst outfitter ever..please beware dont waste money anson Maine Author: chili, New York Camps & Campgrounds: country boyz guide service anson, Maine

Aug 26 2014
IRS GOVERNMENT GRANT SCAM HARRY CARTER (205) 578-7437MICHAEL WILLIAMS (202) 657-6331DAVID JOHNSONCLARK DAVIS (469) 250-5907 SAID I WON OVER $15,000, BUT HAD TO PAY SEVERAL FEES TO GET THE MONEY, TOTALING OVER $1300 HUNTSVILLE Alabama Author: Portland, Maine Liars: IRS GOVERNMENT GRANT SCAM HUNTSVILLE, Alabama

Aug 25 2014
radius market research group timothy kanz hired me as a customer service shopper with a fake check new york New York Author: fall river, Massachusetts Sales People: radius market research group new york, New York

Aug 25 2014
Advanced Marketing Group The ad in the employment guide said they would provide envelopes,stamps and a mailing list which they sent none of this. Libertyvill IL Author: Dayton, Ohio News Media: Advanced Marketing Group Internet

11, Report #1172075

Aug 25 2014
Merchants Credit Guide Unauthorized attempts to collect on debt from hospital Chicago Illinois
Author: Aurora, Illinois Collection Agencies: Merchants Credit Guide Chicago, Illinois

12, Report #1171991

Aug 24 2014
Progressive Awareness Research Donald Shannon Cawood/Eldon Taylor Guy is a Sham/False Identity cc-18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally 18 U.S. Code § 1519 - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy/Also note hes not really a Dr??? Paris France, Charlotte, NC , ccPO Box 1139 Medica Uk ,PO Box 1139 Author: gastonia kansas, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Progressive Awareness Research Internet

Aug 23 2014
zenith research services inc. James Melvrick scam involving secret shopper, sent a large check in mail, ups, for 2,650.00, wanted me to deposit the check and wait for it to clear Internet Author: erie, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: zenith research services inc. Internet

Aug 23 2014
Corbin Research Group LIARS AND SCAMMERS! Ocala Florida Author: Orange, Connecticut Telemarketing Companies: Corbin Research Group Ocala , Florida

Aug 21 2014
Anglo French Research Uses private investigators finds excuses and does not pay LAMBALLE FRANCE Nationwide Author: Nice, Private Investigators: Shadow Investigations Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
my government grants Chloe wentworth, US Grant and Treasury Dept says I have selected for a cash grant of $7000. and to call 206 855 3282 to release the money Internet Author: New Britain, Connecticut Federal Government: my government grants Internet

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Formal Services & Oknewski Photography I booked Shane and his DJ services in January 2014. It's now a month before my wedding and all communications with Shane have been cut off. After additional research it appears he has moved to Colorado. I located another contact phone number but no response has been returned. We paid Shane a down payment and it has yet to be returned. Please take this has a warning and do not contact or fall for his scam! Omaha Nebraska Author: Des Moines, Iowa Video & Film Production: Formal Services & Oknewski Photography Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 20 2014
broward factory service im having troubel with broward factory and neen a lawyer that has experence with them port saint lucie Florida Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Questionable Activities: broward factory service port saint lucie, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Expo-Guide ICAA LTD International Credit Assessment Agency Tricked into signing form, said they were affiliated to NEC exhibition, small print illegible Mexico, Internet Author: Winchester UK, Internet Cross-Border Scams: Expo-Guide Internet

Aug 19 2014
Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. M.O.D. offices PG & Associates offices Pierce, Green & Associates Cash prize, now available for payment to you $1,737,000.00 send $26.00 to release funds AE Geleen The Neatherland Author: Chula Vista, California United States Post Office: Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. AE Geleen,

Aug 19 2014
Grant Services Business Grants Central Grant Scam Internet
Author: Missouri Grant Writing & Research: Grant Services Internet

Aug 17 2014
Teaching Solutions - ANN ANDERSON www.1shoppingcart.comannanderson@teachingsolutions.orghelp@membership-services-support.com FTCE STUDY GUIDE & TEST COACHING Ripoff New York New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Teachers: Teaching Solutions - ANN ANDERSON Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
SAFETY PRO INC SAFETY PRO INC, SAFETY PLUS , CORONA ,CA  IT IS A SCAM DO NOT FALL FOR IT . ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE APPLYING FOR CRAIGLIST JOBS !!!!! los angeles Nationwide, Author: los angeles, California Better Business Bureau: SAFETY PRO INC Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Midas Management and Research Midas SCAM ALERT: Might be targeting IT & Marketing professionals as employees. WANTS VICTIM'S BANK ACCOUNT INFO! Stephenville Nationwide
Author: Stephenville, Texas Computer Programmers: Midas Management and Research Nationwide