Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant resource guide , grants for me
There may be more reports for "grant resource guide , grants for me"
For more results perform a general search for "grant resource guide , grants for me"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Ashleigh Magnus Photography screwed me over and ripped me off! Orange County,  California Author: Sylmar, California Photography: Ashleigh Magnus Photography Internet

Feb 19 2017
Renovate TD Bank, NA Setup for AutoPay and Magically System stops and then you get a Late Fee Detroit Michigan Internet Author: C, Indiana Loans: Renovate Internet

Feb 19 2017
Novatech Wholesale Novatech Wholesale LLC, Larry Collins Do not use this company for dropshipping services! Goodyear Arizona Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Novatech Wholesale Goodyear, Arizona

Feb 19 2017
Crowdstar LLC this program is full of bugs and they do not answer emails or reimburse you for money you've lost there's a lot more to it I can only use 20 words Internet
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Internet: Crowdstar LLC Internet

Feb 19 2017
PPL*Activit Vitamins I ordered exercise CD's and did not want anything else . I have been charged $65.15 for vitamins Internet Author: kalamazoo, Alabama Weightloss Programs: PPL*Activit Vitamins Internet

Feb 19 2017
Johnson's Teacup Yorkies Scammed me out of buying a yorkie puppy. Houston, Texas Internet Author: Tuscaloosa , Alabama Attorney Generals: Johnson's Teacup Yorkies Internet

Feb 19 2017
Southern New Hampshire University SNHU They are trying to collect another $975. From me I needed Manchester New Hampshire Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southern New Hampshire University

Feb 19 2017
Atwater security storage Moved my belongings into a different unit with out notifying me. I feel violated and I never missed a payment or been late on payment Atwater California Author: Livingston , California Unusual Rip-Off: Atwater security storage Atwater , California

Feb 19 2017
Suburban Sensations Suncoast Productions ltd No one to contact at Suburban Sensations, for help Chicago suburbs Internet Author: Streator, Illinois Adult Web Site: Suburban Sensations Internet

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Joyce Taylor ; Fred Whitmore I just reported the IP address 157.55.235.162, which is associated with this farmhouse at (((REDACTED))) Potwin KS to the AntiHackers Alliance as well as to abuse@Microsoft.com and to RIPE for hacking.  Powtin Kansas Author: Denver, Colorado Federal Government: Joyce Taylor Powtin, Kansas

Feb 19 2017
Skin Endear ICF or Skin Remake I ordered a free sample . Just to pay for shipping and handling on Feb 5 2017. On Feb 19,2017 they tookout $174.90 out of my account Nationwide Author: Aurora , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Endear Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
us realty records what a rip-off! getting billed $19.95 each month for a service i didn't request! cheyenne Wyoming Author: st petersburg, Florida Consumer Services: us realty records cheyenne, Wyoming

Feb 19 2017
healthy essence/revita youth same as above ordered revital youth to pay free shipping 4.94 and 5.84 and before i knew it they had added another cream for 29.99 that i did not want and healthy essence stole credit card info and charged approx. 98.00 for cream that i did not ordered nor wanted. big ripoff oregon oregon Author: Fishkill, New York Drug Manufacturers: healthy essence/revita youth Internet

Feb 19 2017
Nutra Way Nutra Pure Charged $106 to my account without me buying anything. Internet
Author: Pocomoke City, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Nutra Way Internet

Feb 19 2017
Vehicle Services Department I received a fishing letter on bright pink paper warning me to update my (nonexistent) vehicle service contract. Plano Texas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Zoosk Zoosk Adult Dating Site Just divorced feeling unworthy and then to be taken for STUPID by ZOOSK Dating site. Internet Author: Fort Sumner, New Mexico Internet Fraud: Zoosk Internet

Feb 19 2017
TakeSurveysForCash.com Jason White Jason White wrote accepted my $76.00 for registration and sent no registration in return Hong Kong (he claims) Internet Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: TakeSurveysForCash.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
AskOptions Frank Lucas was my broker, and as such has not spoken to me since I sent $10,000 to my account. He has not allowed a withdrawal of my money or earnings, Author: Mesquite, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: AskOptions Texas

Feb 18 2017
3020 Designer Resale / Gina Buccola ( owner) The company intentionally stole items that we're for consignment and lied that they got donated, producing no donations company and receipt to prove her claim. Brentwood California Author: Los Angeles, California Consignment Stores: 3020 Designer Resale Brentwood , California

Feb 18 2017
SPIRIT AIRLINES LEFT ME STRANDED Miramar Florida Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Air Travel: SPIRIT AIRLINES Miramar, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Kingsway Trucking Adam hired us for 2 years of back bookkeeping and will not pay the bill. Lies and avoids, doesn't pay. Conroe, Houston Nationwide, Tex Author: Conroe, Texas Customer: Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
ReVitalize I was sent a free sample of their ReVitalize skin serum. All the website said I had to pay was the $4.95 shipping. When I called to say i didn't want to get anymore of the product, I was told I had to send the product back and would be charged $9.95 for returning the product. Both the confirmation invoice and the website stated the trial product was free. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Maricopa , Arizona Skin Care: ReVitalize Internet

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Yep...The Nail Was Squarely Hit On The Head Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama