Your Search | grant resource guide , grants for me

Sep 29 2016
Saleem sheik He is a lier and a con artist. He told me he would do some work for me but, he doesn't know what he is doing. . New York New York
Author: Douglas, Georgia Liars: Saleem sheik New York , New York

Sep 29 2016
MdG They keep calling my work and telling them I have a debit with them and they are trying to get a hold of me. I was trying to make a payment but they kept overdrafts get my account which results in my account being closed . Mdg Nationwide Author: Lexington , Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MdG Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Dominant Testo & Explosive f13 Hijack my bank account and charge me after 2 days for receiving their free trial. Internet
Author: dallas, Texas Alternative Health: Dominant Testo & Explosive f13 Internet

Sep 29 2016
Vons Grocery Store Shame Bullying Customers at Checkout for Donations Glendale California Author: Glendale, California Grocery Stores: Vons Grocery Store Glendale, California

Sep 29 2016
Usa cash loans Cash loans Usa Called and said I was approved for 3000 dollars. The have my online mobile banking information New york Internet Contact your bank immediately Author: Fairburn, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Usa cash loans Internet

Sep 29 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ordered from their sweepstakes 2 items and received 1 and back in August 2016 Waiting on my on My laptop computer I paid for. Nationwide Author: Rockford, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Avis Car Rental Barcelona Spain Avis charged me for full tank although I returned the car with full tank Barcelona Spain Author: Ankara, Other Car Rentals: Avis Car Rental Barcelona Spain Internet

Sep 29 2016
Law Offices of Baruch C. Cohen Baruch C. Cohen GIVES BAD LEGAL ADVICE, HAS NO CONFIDENTIALITY, MAKES EXCESSIVE CHARGES FOR HEARINGS HE DOES NOT ATTEND, FAILS TO PROPERLY ADVISE, DOES NOT DO THE WORK Los Angeles California Author: San Fernando, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Offices of Baruch C. Cohen Los Angeles, California

Sep 28 2016
admin@postalexam473.com Jim Thomas Did not send study course as requested and paid for by discover card. ( $39.00) Refund request ignored. Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Education & Learning Centers: admin@postalexam473.com Internet

Sep 28 2016
Hitwe.com Diamond Soul, Miriam, and More. Women from other Countries asking me to get with them Really Quick. And Marriage Internet
Author: Asheville , North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Hitwe.com Internet

Sep 28 2016
Rob Clouse : LEAD ME MEDIA | IMarketing Consultants SCAM : Deceptive practice and cheaters stay away, don't abuse your credit card and your money. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Long Island, New York Computer Mail Order: Rob Clouse : LEAD ME MEDIA Deerfield Beach, Florida

Sep 28 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST BlueCare Automotive Amazon Seller Caught Manipulating Competitor's Feedback for Negative Ratings MILLERSBURG Ohio
Scammer BrownBox Savings Amazon Seller Author: Haworth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 28 2016
Vskin Age Escape Eye Gel, Vskin Active snake venom peptide cream Swindlers, hidden terms, roping you in for monthly expensive creams, no supervisor available, no reply to email, offering free creams. Not free.  Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Sales People: Vskin Internet

Sep 28 2016
Apex Vitality Sold product as sample then charged me for the full retail price of $65.95 after 14 days Provo, Utah Internet Author: Weston, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Apex Vitality Internet

Sep 28 2016
Leonards Express- Taylorsville NC Screwed me Taylorsville North Carolina Author: Clifton Springs, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Leonards Express- Taylorsville NC Taylorsville , North Carolina

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
MERCK.COM PHARMACEUTICALS been prescribed PRINIVIL for 27 years to end up with CKD ,kidney failure stage 5 worldwide don't think the patient is an idiot Author: BAYSIDE, New York Drug Manufacturers: MERCK.COM PHARMACEUTICALS

Sep 28 2016
The Herrera sindell grup Juan H Herrera, Richard Sindell, Hector Garcia Hydee Meza They offered me do a modification and they took my property Sherman Oaks California Author: Altadena , California Unusual Rip-Off: The Herrera sindell grup

Sep 28 2016
Anthony Azar Tony Azar Calls himself an investor, costing others money, making fake websites to deface companies that release him from jobs for noncompliance and breach of contract. Melbourne, Florida Nationwide George CLINTON ...CON ARTIST Trash Author: Lancaster, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Anthony Azar Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers oppseekers.com Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sep 28 2016
Advanced Window, Inc Carl Tippet Did not pay for work completed, stole scaffolding. Valley Center California
Author: VISTA , California Better Business Bureau: Advanced Window, Inc Valley Center, California

Sep 28 2016
Zounds Hearing Taking advantage of me because I am a senior/& missing appointment due to wife passing away Columbus Ohio Per Usual.... Author: Powell, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Zounds Hearing Columbus, Ohio

Sep 28 2016
kevin declue domionion made a promise to help my son get famous and took alot of money from me los angles California Author: san deigo, California Producers: kevin declue los angles, California

Sep 28 2016
JDP Construction LTD. David Dwayne The Posting on ZIPrecruiter.com for Administrative Assistant position is a rip off. DO NOT apply or respond!! You will go through the entire interview process, be offered the position and then contacted by Mr. Dwayne. DO NOT accept his check or cash it into your bank account!! Vancouver B.C. Author: Phoenix, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Thank you for contacting us, It sounds like what you are looking to do is file an update to your original report. In order to file an update, you must go through the rebuttal option on the report’s main page. Once you click file a rebuttal, it will take you to a page that instructs you to click on what your relationship to the company is. After answering this question, you will be able to write and submit your update. We are sorry for any confusion. Sincerely, Ripoff Report Customer Support Internet