Your Search | grant resource guide , grants for me

Sep 04 2015
straight talk you buy an unlimited phone, text and data plan $45 per month. then you run out of data. when you talk to them tgey tell you there is no data plan. its on the card that you buy! they apologize for that. tell them its false advertising theu dont care. unknown Nationwide Author: knoxville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
Citi Bank NRI Failed to close an account and refund balance money for 2 yrs Edison Nationwide Author: port orange, Florida Banks: Citi Bank NRI Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Broadway motors Broadway auto group sold me wrecked car then tried to keep money owed,and called threatening me dallas Texas Author: Fort smith , Arkansas Auto Dealers: Broadway motors dallas, Texas

Sep 04 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Bogus Claims From Someone Trying To Extort Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: Jonathan Hay Publicity Internet

Sep 04 2015
The Trolls Continue... Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Jonathan Hay, Sabrina Hale, Jonathan Hay Publicity Internet

Sep 04 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Love Interrupted Author: Huntersville , North Carolina Medical Personnel: Erika Meyerson Smith and Mike Smith and Carolina Comprehensive Health Network Huntersville, North Carolina

Sep 04 2015
Boost mobile over charges and unnessary fees. I buy $100.00 phones and i always put insurance on them..I then have to pay 50.00 everytime i file a claim to get a new phone so i end up paying 200-300 dollars extra for a $100.00 phone Raleigh Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Boost mobile Internet

Sep 04 2015
Ray laethem dealeship Charge for work on my car ,that did not need to do. Grosse Point Michigan Author: sterling hts, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Ray laethem dealeship Grosse Point, Michigan

Sep 04 2015
G.A. Custom Flooring Gerry Jacobs Gerry came out to my office measured the space took a deposit check for $2100 and never came back. Mattapoisett Massachusetts Author: Avon, Massachusetts Home Improvements: G.A. Custom Flooring Mattapoisett, Massachusetts

Sep 04 2015
Corey Ann Photography Corey Ann Balazowich, Photo Stealers, Stop Stealing Photos Starts Go Fund Me, raises over $12,000, then practically disappears. Hmmmm? North Canton Ohio Author: baltimore, Maryland Photography: Corey Ann Photography North Canton, Ohio

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 04 2015
Mark Crump Randy White Attempt to hire 5 of my agents to work for him on a merchant campaign 816, S.Broadway, Los Angeles, california
Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Telemarketing Companies: Mark Crump Internet

Sep 04 2015
ACS department ace, Steve Madden Threatened legal action harassment and accusing me of a debt owed Internet Author: san Francisco, California Collection Agencies: ACS department Internet

Sep 04 2015
Robin Helmick Mary Thompson, Cash Advance Inc. Office of Joseph Brown, Financial Crime Enforcement Network They claim I owe to Cash Advance Inc $1169.91 and are issuing a Warrant for my arrest to collect this debt. I have nevr been to Cash Advance Inc. and do not owe this phonny deb. Los Angeles California Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Collection Agencies: Robin Helmick Los Angeles, California

Sep 04 2015
Cashier #16 Fast Stop Gas Station off New Hope & Ozark Very Rude, s****. Author: Mount Holly, North Carolina Convenience Stores: Cashier #16 Fast Stop Gas Station off New Hope & Ozark Gastonia, North Carolina

Sep 04 2015
William Vinsko Attorney Bill Vinsko Took my retainer money for a complex custody case and did not work my case Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Lawyers: William Vinsko Attorney Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Sep 04 2015
Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Award Notification Commission False Letter Notifying of Winning Asking for Money Kansas City Missouri Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Missouri

Sep 04 2015
American standard online This is a scam, they request $199.00 for a list of homes in foreclosure. They tell you they offer a refund and then come up with reasons why you cant get your money back. Nationwide Author: walkerton, Indiana Housing Rentals: american standard online Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Charu Interactive Matt Non payment for work performed chicago Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Advertising Agencies: Charu Interactive Nationwide