Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

grant information guide

Showing 1-25 of 24,208 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant information guide"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Income Tax Advances.ocm They used my information for identity theft Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Income Tax Service: Income Tax Advances.ocm

Feb 24 2017
Aspiration Bank I was looking through my screenshot captured images and found one of aspiration page where you enter your personal information. The screenshot was of my mother's maiden name. I did not take a screen shot of this information and I think somehow someone was able to get this information this way. I have not yet seen anything damaging to my identity but I am concerned about this. Internet Author: Glen Elder, Kansas Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam, Ripoff, Bait and Switch Internet Please Send Your Contact Information Author: Plevna, Kansas Travel Services: Premier Cancun Internet

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 23 2017
INK & Associates Derek Haze I questioned Derek Haze about the information. He got irritated and told me to just wait for the summons,hung up. Riverside California Author: Garner, North Carolina Questionable Activities: INK & Associates Riverside, California

Feb 23 2017
Team Lear Grant Dobson, Nicole MurphyAsset Manager,LDGconnect, Ltd 720-515-7037 Ext.211 Team Lears are 100% ripping off realtors nationwide claiming to be asset managers representing banks, promising listings. Denver Colorado Author: Medford, New York Realtors: Team Lear Internet

Feb 23 2017
Ladco Leasing Provided false information at lease signing Unknown Nationwide Author: Branson West, Missouri Financial Services: Ladco Leasing Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
consolidated shed rentals S and G enterprises I signed into a contact with this company, I missed one payment and made up the payment plus started my next payment now they are repossessing the shed. This company also disclosed my account information to several other people but each time their story changed PARIS Tennessee Author: paris, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: consolidated shed rentals PARIS, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
Teen Adolescent Placement Services taps14.org Beware of this organization. They will give out confidential information. Do not tell them any thing that you do not want others to know. los angles area CALIFORNIA Author: Sunnyvale, California Travel Companies: Teen Adolescent Placement Services Internet

Feb 21 2017
nation star morgage paid them off came back saying i owed more and now has lost my loan information and wont even speak to me without giving me tge run around.. texas nation wide Author: norman park, Georgia Attorneys General: nation star morgage Georgia

Feb 19 2017
Mike Singles Tradelines authorized user tradelines Nationwide Completely False Information Author: Toledo, Ohio Financial Services: Mike Singles tradelines Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
American West Homes Las Vegas Forcing families to pay with misleading information to keep your money Las Vegas Nevada AWH has handle Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home Owner Associations: American West Homes Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Primo Classics International, LLC Primo classics lied and purposely withheld information Lakeland Fla Who knows the way they do business Author: Woodbury, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Primo Classics International, LLC Internet

Feb 15 2017
Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Richard ,d**k, Glover, Tony ,Ralph Anthony Micheli, Cut worker hours and/or pay, belittles employees, discloses personal information about employees to peer employees, 'boss' calls PCA employees stupid, fat, lazy Crystal, home address/Anoka, business address Minnesota Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Employment Services: Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Crystal/Anoka, Minnesota

Feb 15 2017
Your cannabis biz, fairway enterprises Rip off!! Redway California It is a Rip Off Author: Tennessee Alternative Health: Your Cannabis Biz Internet

Feb 14 2017
Lilu's Garden Selling Synthetic Cannabinoids, Totally Fake CBD, False Information, Cannot Deliver What was Promised Denver Colorado
Author: Colorado Alternative Health: Lilu's Garden Denver, Colorado

Feb 14 2017
SCOTT MURPHY Former client spreading inaccurate and slanderous information Florida Florida Response: Facts Innacurate Author: Ft Myers Beach, Florida Dead Beat Customers: SCOTT MURPHY Windermere, Florida

Feb 13 2017
jpeoplemeet.com jpeoplemeer.com. decline my credit cards. can not close my free account information out jpeoplemeet.com Internet Author: lincolwood, Illinois Customer: jpeoplemeet.com Internet

Feb 13 2017
Lori Hoover of Hoover Acres Indiana Elmer Miller of Lagrange Indiana Unable to Provide medical information about puppy's parents Lagrange Indiana Author: Louisville, Kentucky Animal Services: Lori Hoover of Hoover Acres Indiana Lagrange, Indiana

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 12 2017
cigna dental cigna giving false information before sign up! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: conway, Arkansas Health Insurance: cigna dental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 12 2017
Francis Joseph Divis, Shirley Jefferson, and James Moore, Jr. Government Grant Scam North Carolina and Florida Internet Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Federal Government: Francis Joseph Divis Internet

Feb 11 2017
Direct TV DTV*DIRECTV SERVICE Don't know how they have my credit card information. Nationwide
Response to Tyg Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide