Your Search | grant information guide

Aug 22 2014
Regus Misleading information and documentation. charlotte NORTH CAROLINA Author: charlotte, North Carolina Small Business Services: Regus Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
Birthday In A Box Misleading Information Relating to Shipping Times Guarantee Edison New Jersey Author: Calgary, Alberta Gift Shops: Birthday In A Box Edison, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Orion Funding Shane Dean - Do not trust this individual. He is a liar and nothing but a con artist working out of his home and represents owning this large company. He is a fake and will lie and tell you whatever he needs to so he can sign you up for a loan and he will send your personal information to about 20 loan sharks that will pull your credit and make your credit score drop over 100 points. He is not a lender as he tries to make you believe he is. Melbourne Florida Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Orion Funding Melbourne, Florida

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
Mometrix Media LLC Prepare to Fail Miserably! Outdated, Unrelated and Blatantly Incorrect information on the flashcards! Beaumont Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Mometrix Media LLC Internet

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
rentalcars.com Did not provide correct information on credit card deposit requirements: Won't give refund ! Internet Author: ORANJESTAD, Auto Rentals: rentalcars.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Agent Insider Blasted my phone number to numerous insurance companies without screening the information they got/had Rancho Cordova California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Agent Insider Rancho Cordova, California

Aug 21 2014
my government grants Chloe wentworth, US Grant and Treasury Dept says I have selected for a cash grant of $7000. and to call 206 855 3282 to release the money Internet Author: New Britain, Connecticut Federal Government: my government grants Internet

Aug 21 2014
Charidy, Yehuda Gurwitz, Ari Schapiro Shame on you Yidel and Rabbi Ari, Stay away from Charidy they will steal your Money and personal information. Brooklyn Internet
Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Charidy Internet

Aug 21 2014
instant checkmate Sham ! Charges for information you can easily access for free Internet Author: winston salem, North Carolina Internet Services: instant checkmate Internet

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
MGNY Consulting Corporation AKA Real & Proper Scams, Frauds, Solicitors after your $$$, Keep personal information Brooklyn New York Author: Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: MGNY Consulting Corporation Brooklyn, New York

Aug 20 2014
Priority One Clearing REVIEW: Priority One Clearing cares about subscriber’s satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Priority One works with Ripoff Report making sure subscribers have most accurate information about company & getting resolutions for customer complaints. By joining Ripoff Report’s informative program, Priority One is showing that customer satisfaction is important, Priority One Clearing has invested in adding qualified customer service representatives for greater accessibility, available to answer subscriber calls even after normal business hours.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Priority One Clearing, subscription clearinghouse for magazine publishers. Priority One Clearing works directly with publishers & partners to process magazine subscriptions for consumers throughout US. Dedicated to making customer's subscription experience a positive one! Clearwater, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Expo-Guide ICAA LTD International Credit Assessment Agency Tricked into signing form, said they were affiliated to NEC exhibition, small print illegible Mexico, Internet Author: Winchester UK, Internet Cross-Border Scams: Expo-Guide Internet

Aug 20 2014
LIFECELL LIFECELL South Beach Skincare, Lifecell cream advertisement on the internet says,Solves your skin problems....an instant facelift without injections. I paid what was required : postage + handling fee by supplying all my personal and bank Credit Card information for postage and handling fee. The cream is not effective on my skin and found out that they got $209.72 in total Internet Author: Box Hill South Melbourne Victoria, Alabama Alternative Health: LIFECELL Internet

Aug 19 2014
CreditKarma.com credit karma They used my personal information ,SSN and birthdate, to steal money from my account!! 100% TRUE Internet Author: minden, Louisiana Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditKarma.com Internet

Aug 19 2014
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Grant Services Business Grants Central Grant Scam Internet
Author: Missouri Grant Writing & Research: Grant Services Internet

Aug 18 2014
Dresslily I placed an order on 8/1/2014 total for 139.00 worth of items. I have not recieved any shipping information for the clothing and stuff I ordered. It has been over 15 days from placing my order and my package is still in the Processing status on the company's website. China Online company Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Clothing Stores: Dresslily Internet

Aug 18 2014
Medical Compensation Department No Names, very heavy accents. I receive 2-4 phone calls a day. They state they are with the Medical Compensation Department of Florida. We were notified that you recently had a vaginal mesh surgery or bladder surgery and we need information about your hospital stay and other information. They just say Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Medical Compensation Department Florida

Aug 18 2014
ExactData DO NOT TRUST THEIR HEALTHCARE DATA - AT LEAST 50% INCORRECT INFORMATION Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Consumer Services: ExactData Chicago, Illinois

Aug 17 2014
TotalLegal They say 100% free but you have to provide payment information and agree to risk being charged Internet Author: Camarillo, California Legal Services: TotalLegal Internet

Aug 17 2014
American Towing cussing, name-calling, shouting, nasty letter, outdated information, bad service, harassment, double billing to past owners, Woodstock Georgia
Author: Canton, Georgia Auto Towing: American Towing Woodstock, Georgia

Aug 17 2014
Teaching Solutions - ANN ANDERSON www.1shoppingcart.comannanderson@teachingsolutions.orghelp@membership-services-support.com FTCE STUDY GUIDE & TEST COACHING Ripoff New York New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Teachers: Teaching Solutions - ANN ANDERSON Nationwide