Your Search | grant information guide

Dec 10 2016
Choice Home Warranty I called in a claim. Choice home warranty gave me a claim number and contact information of the technician. The technician was notified. The technician came and call choice home warranty with the problem. The part had to be ordered. Once the part came in the technician came back to my home to replace the part. The problem was not fixed. Continued to have the same problem with my heater.  Edison New Jersey Author: Greenville, Mississippi Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty

Dec 10 2016
Skin Noir False advertising for a free product & deliberate billing infractions once they attain payment information for the shipping costs Santa Ana California Author: Stoughton , Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe I think they might not even exist - worried about my information now!!!! Nationwide Author: Hainesville, Illinois Toy Stores: High Class Universe Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Stop Scammers.com Engaging in charging and providing false and misleading information contactradicting the FBI's published reports. Internet Internet
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Stop Scammers.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Hours Logged Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
Dan Conovan Sought me out on care.com for childcare, wanted my home information to mail a check. Internet Author: CROWN POINT, Indiana Child Daycare: Dan Conovan Internet

7, Report #1342090

Dec 08 2016
Hughes Net Misleading/Negligant account information; Entrapment into a contract; Unethical representation scurry Nationwide Author: Scurry, Texas Satellite Companies: Hughes Net Nationwide

8, Report #1341975

Dec 07 2016
Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill, Aveda, Institue of Chapel Hill, NC Aveda Institute, Nurtur Aveda Institute Student Loan Fraud, Federal Pell Grant Fraud, Non-Profit Scam, Full blown scam, deceiving Chapel Hill North Carolina
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, North Carolina

9, Report #1341926

Dec 07 2016
canada merchant service canadamerchantservice.info/top_players they are using this web page to scam customers into thinking they are in high standing. they are ripping people off by posting rates that do not exzist for competitors. they do not list any information Nationwide Author: Brampton, Alabama Financial Services: canada merchant service Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
rosegal Chinese scam company thieves trying to get my credit card information china Internet
Author: san ysidro, California Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Dec 03 2016
ABC 74 LTD C/O MCCURRACH UK LIMITED 74 WATERLOO STREET GLASGOW G27DJ U.K Company Reg No : SC144755 Represented by : Grant Wilfort Nationality : BRITISH Passport No : (((REDACTED))) Telephone No : (((REDACTED))) Provider’s Email : grantwilfort@workmail.com Standby Letter of Credit Fraud BRITISH BRITISH
Author: BRITISH , Iowa Business Consultants: ABC 74 LTD Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
SkyVault360.com Company offers free trial with Credit Card information, then refuses to cancel the Trial Account when requested Internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet: SkyVault360.com Internet

Dec 02 2016
Buy Squad Deceptive Sales & Pricing Information Beaverton, OR Internet Author: Georgia TVs & VCRs: Buy Squad Internet

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado In Closing.. Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Mountain Business Center LLC Rebecca Bextel Withholding information from bank and charging for services not provided Jackson Wyoming Author: Bucknell, Other Business Consulting: Mountain Business Center LLC Jackson, Wyoming

Dec 02 2016
Sherry T False information, not following through, hiding information Ewa Beach Internet Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Sherry T Internet

Dec 01 2016
EROS GUIDE EROSADS.COM escort advertising, massage, dominatrix USA worldwide Internet Update Author: Montreal, Quebec Entertainers: EROS GUIDE EROSADS.COM Internet

Dec 01 2016
PowerSellerDigital.com Bait and Switch, Upsell, Bad information Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Cameras & Video: PowerSellerDigital.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Dec 01 2016
Deal Empire The items received were not as shown on Facebook video. Total ripoff. Could not get tracking information, and now I know why. It came from China. Took more than a month to receive. China Internet Author: Castro Valley, California Questionable Activities: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
colombiancupid colombiancupid.com The biggest mistake was assuming this company was honest. I should have checked it's reviews. I trusted them with my banking information and when it was time to cancel it was imposible. The USA phone number is invalid and when I email them about the fraudulent charge they claim that they can not do anything about it, knowingly the charge is fraudulent. Internet correction of company name Author: los Angeles, California Dating Services: colombiancupid Internet