Your Search | grant information guide

Aug 12 2016
option giants GRANT MCGRATH, ALISON JAMES Corporate Enterprise PTY, LTD AKA OPTION GIANTS TOTAL FRAUD, SCAM AND RIPOFF LONDON, UK Internet Author: denver, Colorado Brokerage Companies: option giants Internet

Aug 12 2016
Peach McIntyre, Peaches McIntyre, Peachess McIntyre, Waist Language inc. Section 8 Waist Training SCAM ARTIST! Apollo Florida
Additional information. Author: Herndon, Virginia Employment Services: Peach McIntyre Internet

28, Report #1322051

Dr. G. Robert Grant DVM This man should have his license revoked California
Author: Rio Rancho , New Mexico Animal Services: Dr. G. Robert Grant DVM California

29, Report #1322041

Aug 11 2016
Desmo Realty/Michelin Joness request of personal information Calgary Alberta Same thing happened to me Author: Alberta Employers: Desmo Realty/Michelin Joness Internet

30, Report #1321981

Aug 11 2016
Atomic deals, Unholy discounts They do not have a customer service department. They don't provide any information regarding your order despite paying additional money. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Hobby Shops: Atomic deals Internet

Aug 10 2016
world wide auto getwwa scam, hides information utah
Author: Georgia Auto Dealers: world wide auto

Aug 10 2016
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Laurence Girard, CEO & Founder, Interviewed By Alexis Christoforous - Software company using Fitbit is betting on the future of telemedicine Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Fruit Street Health’s public benefit purpose is a positive effect of educational, environmental, medical, scientific, & technological nature through its telehealth & telemedicine platforms and community outreach to help treat and prevent disease through lifestyle interventions. Fruit Street licenses software to private practice healthcare providers. Internet

Aug 09 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph John called me after I had already gotten started with a corporate grant company and was starting an online business. He had the right password that was supposed to protect me from other companies selling me the same service. I can't seem to get any info about who my contact is for my account. I was stupid and thought he was part of the same group I was working with and actually paid an exorbitant a,punt of money to take the next step. He stayed on the phone with me for hours and I should have just walked away but I didn't and I thought he really could do what he said. I hope there is some recourse but know I am out a lot of money I don't have to give! Nationwide- North Carolina? Author: Mansfield, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Federal Reserve Sr. Accountant Simon Ext 225 and Jordan Ext 117 US Government Grant Washington DC Author: Texas Financial Services: Simon Ext 225 and Jordan Ext 117 Washington , District of Columbia

Aug 09 2016
US Federal Grant Depy todd jones,fernado,gary Johnson,kelvin marshall they told me i was rewarded free grant money of 9,200 washington Nationwide Author: Waycross, Georgia Cult Organizations: US Federal Grant Depy Nationwide

36, Report #1319222

Aug 08 2016
BigSavesOnline.com USNationalMail.com I ordered an item on July 1. When I checked on it using the http://usnational-mail.com/ website they said had the shipping information, it looked normal and finally on July 23 said it was delivered, which it was not. I can't reach anyone at BigSaves or at USNational-Mail. Internet...don't know. Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: BigSavesOnline.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
Sim Beauty Cream Blossom Aging Cream No information was given when you first receive your fee sample also no indication that there would be an auto-delivery every month with a $99+ charge & when you call the number given on the website the box is FULL and can't accept any more messages! Sorry this company is going to have or has a bad reputation already. Hope more people file rip-off reports about them. Stanten Island New York Author: HONOLULU, Hawaii Mail Order Services: Sim Beauty Cream Stanten Island, New York

38, Report #1320872

Aug 05 2016
envisage cream and eye creams They sent me 1 cream ,small, 2 eye creams, I never ordered this and when I called them they told me if I did not send them back they would charge to my account over 100.00 dollars every month and I have no idea how they received my information Bluffsdale Utah Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: envisage Bluffsdale, Utah

39, Report #1320571

Aug 03 2016
The Variety Shop I ordered a clock for my sister-in-law for her bday for $60. I got a confirmation email from and then a message on Facebook. The message said shipping notifications would be given through the messenger and if I had any questions to contact them through there. 2 weeks later I send them a message saying I haven't received any shipping information, how long does it take for you guys to ship things out normally? No response! Week later messaged them again saying still havent heard anything and no one is responding to my messages whats going on. Its now 4 weeks later and they no longer exist on that facebook account and I have still received nothing! They just take your money and vanish!! Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada On-Line Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

40, Report #1320501

Aug 03 2016
National Payment Center I, too, am being harassed by this collection agency. They are demanding extremely personal information. They have NOT sent me any paperwork regarding owing a student loan and how much. All I get is harrassing phone calls on my private and on my job. I want action regarding this. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tallahassee, Florida Colleges and Universities: National Payment Center Atlanta, Georgia

41, Report #1320482

Aug 03 2016
Cayan Jerry gialanella Tom Graves This company is a fraud and failed to set up the accounts to get your company bank information. You will be through a maze of people as part of this scam and I have reported them to law enforcem not Nationwide Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Financial Services: Cayan Nationwide

42, Report #1320316

Aug 02 2016
Crosstown Equity Partners, Mark Adams, Eric ? Company failed to deliver loan after loan approved Atlanta Georgia CROSSTOWN EQUITY PARTNERS RESPONSE - PLEASE STOP REPORTING INACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING OUR INTERACTION! Author: NEW YORK , New York Financial Services: Crosstown Equity Partners Atlanta , Georgia

Aug 02 2016
New World Information Technology Ryan Ramos NewworldIT Buys from you but rips you off! Oceanside California Author: San Francisco, California Computer Dealers: New World Information Technology Oceanside, California

44, Report #1320264

Aug 02 2016
Bright Yorkies Flypetexpress.com Paid $ 500 for teacup yorkie to be shipped . Flypet express charged me $970 for flight insurance and $740 for a ventilated cage for dog to travel. Gave me fake flight information no dogs on the flight Baltimore Internet
FTC complaint Author: anderson, Indiana Questionable Activities: Bright Yorkies Internet

45, Report #1320181

Aug 02 2016
Hudforclosed this company charged my debit card $29.95, I do not know where they got my information I have never had any dealings with them Westlake Village Internet ,California Author: Plant City, Florida Real Estate Investing: Hudforclosed Internet

46, Report #1320152

Aug 01 2016
Intoxalock Avoid This Company at All Costs Nationwide  Additional Information Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Intoxalock Nationwide

47, Report #1319870

Jul 31 2016
Geico auto insurance Geico consumer auto insurance Confidence fraudulent grifter like anatomy scam San Diego California Victim of Geico information gathering scam Author: Okmulgee, Oklahoma Car Insurance: Geico auto insurance San Diego, California

48, Report #1319824

Jul 31 2016
General Information Services Faulty drug test. Reported a drug I never took and did not report prescriptions I take. This caused me to lose my job. Chapin South Carolina Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: General Information Services Chapin, South Carolina

49, Report #1319756

Jul 30 2016
Fundable.com - Ryan Graham, Grant Crider Incompetent ! - They write copy like an 8 year old including the spelling errors! Powell Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Financial Services: Fundable.com Internet

50, Report #1319738

Jul 30 2016
Hollar Hyundai Don't buy the bumper to bumper extended warranty Winter Park Florida You were given very bad information Author: winter park, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollar Hyundai Winter Park, Florida