Your Search | grant information guide

Sep 22 2015
People Smart I paid in advance for a open source background check on myself using a credit card. I obtained very little information for the money spent, $19.00.  Omaha Nationwide Author: Mission Hills, California Internet Services: People Smart Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Instant Checkmate Complete rip-off! No real information. Hide the fact that if you do not call or email, they keep billing you. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Instant Checkmate Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 21 2015
insolvencywatch nz warwick jones rip off company and wrong information Auckland Author: Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: insolvencywatch nz Auckland,

Sep 21 2015
GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ LUPE SANCHEZ ON 8-27-2015 FILED POLICE REPORT No. 15-08-0944 W/Orange, CA Police Dept. Crime Type PC/87 GRAND THEFT.For work 8/05 to 8/25/15 I paid him $2460. During that time he stole my master keys, auto keys, Hewelry totaling $5000., Clothing, Antiques, Credit Cards, Bk. Stmts., my personal/financial information, electronic equip. kitchen ware, paint/bldg. supplies, tools, tax records, oven ware, seckurity system still in box from Simply-safe, and Disney prints.I estimate the approx. total of the Theft to be $10,000. WESTMINSTER California Author: Orange, California Employment Services: GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ WESTMINSTER, California

Sep 21 2015
james howell, owner of SCAM Repair Shop for Macbooks - no repair, charged me $314, macbook sent back damaged, dead Chattanooga Tennessee
More information Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Consumer Services: james howell Chattanooga, Tennessee

Sep 21 2015
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The True Story Written by a Harvard Lawyer Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Laurence N. Girard Internet

Sep 21 2015
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Fruit Street Health PBC is dedicated to providing healthcare providers with tools to help them improve the health of their patient populations. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Fruit Street Health pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Fruit Street Health, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Media: Laurence Girard Cambridge , Massachusetts

Sep 21 2015
Green and Kahn P.L. Donald Jeffrey Kahn, Esq. I FEEL THAT DONALD JEFFREY KAHN, ESQ. DECEIVED ME Miami Beach Florida
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON MY REVIEW Author: Miami Beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Green and Kahn P.L. Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 21 2015
Bank of America - Brett Reynolds Complete fraud! This individual did not qualify me for a loan and lied continuously during the process Plano Texas
False Information! Author lied and falsified the information out of personal spite Author: Texas Loans: Bank of America - Brett Reynolds Plano , Texas

Sep 21 2015
Financial Fraud - Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud producing fake/forged fraudulent documents Temecula California
Final Attachment Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Verlin Gradney Temecula, California

Sep 21 2015
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC is dedicated to creating the best HIPAA compliant telehealth software for the wellness industry and helping patients live a healthier lifestyle. *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Pittsburg, Pennsylvania Media: Prevently, Inc. Cambridge , Massachusetts

Sep 20 2015
eloans services, MB0005538 Daniel Carman,Loan license 129911384, Alex Courdia, Michael Phillips, Garry Thomas Loan amt I applied for $5,000.00 and was told activation fee $495.00 and first monthly payment $211.00, then different fees started to accumulate letting me know that I would be getting my loan plus fees that I have given them and it kept going until the amount rose to $30000. I was also told that I have received a free grant of $10000 which I have not received yet. Rosemont Illinois People are still falling for this? Author: Richmond Hts, Ohio Loans: eloans services, MB0005538 Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 18 2015
Humana Insurance Representatives & Plan Coverage Information Booklet promise services that are not really available Nationwide Author: El Paso, Texas Health Insurance: Humana Insurance Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
QMAX Watch M S I ordered one watch for $5.99 and I have received two watches and QMax has billed my credit card $49.99 for each watch which I did not order Burbank California Updating Report With Additional Information Author: Vallejo, California Credit Card Fraud: QMAX Finest Watch Collection Burbank, California

Sep 17 2015
Globequest Travel Club Gave misleading information to make sale Florida Florida Author: Wildomar, California Resorts: Globequest Travel Club Florida, Florida

Sep 17 2015
Express Casket Express Casket ( Scam. Owner Scott is Fraud. Nationwide Slander On Our Business Author: 13, On-Line Stores: Express Casket Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Taxamize Dion Shealey and Tressa Stanley i was a tax preparer prepared taxes they had use advertising they didnt pay me my money didn't give my clients they tablets they had use advertising didn't give me my trip they said i won to Bahamas didn't get it. won employee of the month the information they was giving use was false they file me with m giving them the okay. i still haven't got any of my money what is the steps I can take Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Taxamize Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 17 2015
Government Loyalty free Grant Allen Cooper phone EXT-5501 I received a phone call from an unknown number, which I do not normally answer. But today, I did. I said , hello, she ask if I was Connie Henderson, I said yes. she wanted me to repeat my phone number, address. Then she told me I had been selected to receive a Govt. Loyalty Grant, I would not have to pay back. I ask what was the reason and what was I going to be charged. She said she didn't have that info. I would have to call the number se gave me and give them the code. Washington D.C. Author: GREENSBURG, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government Loyalty free Grant Washington , Dist of Columbia

Sep 16 2015
Randuel Sandiford Stranded designer asking for cab fare and giving false contact information for reimbursement Manhattan New York Author: Manhattan , New York Liars: Randuel Sandiford

US Family Guide scammed us out of $980 Lakewood Colorado
Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: US Family Guide Lakewood, Colorado

Sep 16 2015
IHUB Investors Hub DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO PROVE FALSE INFORMATION WRONG Internet Author: New York, New York Financial Education: IHUB Investors Hub Internet

Sep 15 2015
Wealth Informaion Network Universal Guardian Acceptance, Income Solutions, Anthony Morrison internet Coaching and Webinars Was sold online education that was not worth the money. Total Fraud Kansas City Missouri Author: Clackamas, Oregon Seminar Programs: Wealth Information Network Kansas City, Missouri

Sep 15 2015
04:54 PM Deceptive billing and business practices, additionally provided useless or incorrect information/Rude Customer Service Akron, Ohio Internet Author: Akron, , Ohio Internet Fraud: Internet

Sep 15 2015
Right Solutions Website:www.yahoosupportnumber.comemail:support@yahoosupportnumber.com855-310-0101/844-716-3254 False mis-leading information to gain business Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Right Solutions Internet

Sep 14 2015
npf is a ripoff company who make fraud statements and send out information to collect 20 dollars from everyone all over to benefit themselves of fraud. Pretending that consumers are guaranteed winners of 1.2 millions in funds which they have no intentions of dispersing out or rewarding real monies to people. everyone need to be aware of this company and read the fine print. plainview New York Author: huntsville, Texas Bigamist: npf reports division plainview, New York