Your Search | grant information guide

Jan 11 2017
Firestone Complete Auto Care Incorrect Information and Service Carlisle Pennsylvania Author: Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Firestone Complete Auto Care Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Jan 10 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations scam misrepresentation Internet Update Author: boynton beach, Florida Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jan 10 2017
Sherry Oliver Owner, Real Property Management Boise, Real Property Management Nampa, Silvercreek Realty Group Associate Broker Fair Housing Discrimination, Divulging Sensitive Information, Violated Privacy Laws Boise and Nampa Idaho
Two comments to think about Author: Eagle, Idaho Property Management: Sherry Oliver Owner Boise , Idaho

Jan 10 2017
HOUSEHOLD FINANCE III BENEFICIAL FINANCE unauthoirzed balloon payment P.O. Box 1231, Brandon, Florida 33509-1231 Nationwide additional information Author: muskegon, Michigan Mortgage Companies: HOUSEHOLD FINANCE III Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Jordan Newsome Freedom AcceptanceCustomer Financial Services This company is reported as two different names on my credit report. When asked to render a payment, there is no way to find the information online because there are more than one company names. Norfolk Virginia Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Services: Jordan Newsome Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 08 2017
Aarons Zach - General Mgr. of the store in Council Bluffs IA Zach committed fraud by stealing my personal information and the info of others... Council Bluffs Iowa Author: Shenandoah, Iowa Miscellaneous Electronics: Aarons Iowa

Jan 08 2017
The Select Group LLC Select Group, The Select Group The Select Group Hires People with no Technical Background or Knowledge - Most Staffers are former Cheerleaders, Bartenders, Car Salemen, Waitresses, er=tc. Raleigh, NC (Corp. Office) Nationwide References vs. Free Leads Author: Nationwide Employment Services: The Select Group LLC Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
MyLife.com Inc. MyLife.com Inc. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE MyLife.Inc to plaster my personal information like my date of birth, addresses in the internet. I will report them to the FTC, the POLICE, and other LEGAL authorities. My lawyer will also send them a letter. Lost Angeles California Author: Lancaster, California News Media: MyLife.com Inc. Lost Angeles, California

Jan 07 2017
BriBaeBee/Briana Therese BriBaeBee Glute Guide Overcharged/Misrepresented Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: BriBaeBee/Briana Therese Internet

Jan 06 2017
Emporium Retail Group, LLC Withholding information regarding my bank account and order status. Internet Response from Emporium Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: Emporium Retail Group, LLC Internet

Jan 06 2017
the money source they lied to me saying they didnt know information about my loan and i trying to take advantage of me through the intrest melville New York Author: san diego, California Mortgage Companies: the money source melville, New York

Jan 06 2017
Netspend I received an Social Security deposit of 735.00 in March of 2016, but then was waylaid for several months, at which time Netspend somehow switch my account info. with someone else's account. I was told that myPin number, which accessed the account, was UNDER SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME...? This information was followed by the fact that when I had given them the specifics regarding my identity, they said I did have an account. However, I owed them: 9. (+) dollars. When I called to complain and ask that the matter be corrected, I received no help. Netspend (Nationwide) Nationwide NetSpend Author: Bronx, New York Netspend Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
conslines.com I tried being able to have my husband calle while he's in jail and I was never able to get the call through. I asked multiple times to cancel my subscription and never got a reply back. I even tried calling but was sent to a voice mail which is odd because if this is a business it shouldn't have voicemail set up for an information hotline USA Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Adult Web Site: conslines.com Internet

Jan 05 2017
True results I was given misleading information. When ever I did get a question answered it was a vague and or a standard answer. I only saw the doctor once. When I asked to see the doctor I could never get to see him. Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Weight Control: True results Houston, Texas

Jan 05 2017
SWAT Environmental Incomplete job, won't do the job properly, don't even know if what they did worked. Nationwide Incorrect Information Author: Georgia Building Services: SWAT Environmental Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
accountwarehouse.com Accused me of fraud after providing all requested information Lubbock, Texas Internet Author: Columbiana , Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: accountwarehouse.com Internet

Jan 05 2017
Apikan Consulting inc. Phishing private information from individuals Maniwaki Internet Same here... Author: Quebec Questionable Activities: Apikan Consulting inc. Internet

Jan 05 2017
unifirst holdings robert martinez Deceptive information and bad service on their contracts houston, tx Nationwide Toll-Free Customer Service Hotline Author: la porte, Texas Laundry Services: unifirst holdings Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Thomas Thompson World ecm False information, Terrible customer service, refuses help with additional costs Summerville Georgia Author: Norfolk, Nebraska Auto Parts: Thomas Thompson World ecm Summerville, Georgia

Jan 04 2017
Federal Transaction Services Still a scam if vague and misleading Dallas Texas The Rebuttal from the Federal Transaction Services is a lie Author: Warrior, Alabama Financial Services: Federal Transaction Services Internet

Jan 04 2017
USAA Auto Insurance USAA Incompetent and dishonest. Does not give proper information. Nationwide
Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Car Insurance: USAA Auto Insurance Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
Luminis Advertized a free trial of the cream, with no information regarding future shipment of product. Author: Garland, Texas Beauty Products: Luminis

Jan 04 2017
Knick of Time Placed an order for a watch almost 2 months ago and have not recieved my merchandice. After emailing a complaint with them they notified me that somehow my shipment was lost and that they have reordered it. A monthe and a half later I have not recieved any shipping & tracking information and no watch! Internet Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Knick of Time Internet

Jan 04 2017
High class Universe Ordered four banks at two different times from Internet between late November and early December, 2016 as Christmas gifts. Did not receive merchandise and tried to contact company multiple times by emai without success. I do not know any other info about company but am concerned they have my information and will steal from me again! Internet Author: Pikesville, Maryland Attorney Generals: High class Universe Internet