Your Search | grant information guide

May 12 2016
Vernon Milton Gantt III ,Advance Service, damage to property, no insurance information, not paying for damages Caldwell Idaho
Author: macon, Georgia Motorcycles: Vernon Milton Gantt III (Advance Service) Caldwell, Idaho

May 11 2016
Arco Construction - - Eliseo Pita This guy is a crook. He took our deposit and never delivered the product. He gave us garbage work - probably his wife drew it. He brought his son to our resident to ask for more money. What a dishonest person. He took down his contact information on his website so no one can contact him. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Arco Construction - Houston , Texas

May 11 2016
kamal grocery,pleasanton-California-94588 unusual High prices of India Grocery pleasanton California The report was just for information of the facts only and I withdraw this report immediately Author: san ramon, California Grocery Stores: kamal grocery,pleasanton-CA-94588 pleasanton, California

May 11 2016
us treasury Franky casper they said i will receive a 9200 grant it i send them 350 dollars witch will be refunded to me in the grant new york Well no duh Author: saint louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: us treasury Nationwide

May 10 2016
DISH Network DISH network has the worst package service, equipment service, and customer service I have ever used in my life. When I signed up 8 months ago I gave them my debit information for automatic payment withdrawal. Nationwide Author: Sublimity, Oregon Questionable Activities: DISH Network Nationwide

May 10 2016
American Express After agreeing to reallocate line of credit to remaining AMEX card, they refused to do so. Fort Lauderdale, FL Nationwide A few points that you raise here...about what I'm leaving out. Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: American Express Nationwide

May 10 2016
Formost Insurance/ Bristol West Insurance/Farmers Insurance Insurance company provide wrong premiums information from the actual charge. Hollywood Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Car Insurance: Formost Insurance Hollywood , Florida

May 09 2016
Michael Poggi Poggisanimalhouse 9547089441 Michael Poggi Poggisanimalhouse 9547089441 Marmoset finger monkeys for sale marmosets finger monkey scam primate primates for sale scam marmoset fraud; Michael poggo scam finger monkey scam Davie Florida INCORRECT INFORMATION!!! Author: Madison, Wisconsin Sales People: Michael Poggi Poggisanimalhouse 9547089441 Davie, Florida

May 09 2016
Pacific Magazine National publication svc TV guide scam San Marcos California Author: Beaverton, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Pacific Magazine San Marcos, California

May 08 2016
Beyond SmartMatch Filled my email with spam, gave my information to 3rd party advertisers and telemarketers. Internet Author: Hanna, Utah On-Line Business: Beyond SmartMatch Internet

May 08 2016
Clever Clad I ordered a ring from Clever Clad on 5-4-16 no email, no tracking information, no nothing... I would like to know if my order was accepted & if I'm going to receive it or have I been scammed Fresno Internet Author: Fresno, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Clever Clad Fresno, California

May 07 2016
PureBodyElite - PureGarciniaElite Pure Body Elite Cleanse AKA Pure Garcinia Extract Elite The internet offer was a 14 day trial of pure Garcinia elite and pure Body elite. I downloaded all the information and printed it. Low and behold I am charged by two (2) different phone numbers and states. The states are NM and AZ. The order came in one bag from Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana California Author: Foley, Alabama Weightloss Programs: PureBodyElite - PureGarciniaElite Santa Ana, California

May 07 2016
FXCM FXCM Capital Markets Be careful! FXCM Mislead their clients with wrong information to then close their accounts New York New York
Author: Cancun, Financial Services: FXCM New York, New York

May 06 2016
SALISHEALTH I ordered of a small bottle (essential oil) called Salis Immunity (immunity boosting propriety blend) for $4.99. I thought it was weird that I received a 2nd bottle in the mail although I ordered only one. Then about a month later I was charged $69.95 from this company, Salishealth for no reason. When I went on the site Salishealth.com there is no contact information whatsoever. I will report this company as soon as possible!! Internet
Author: rockaway, New Jersey Alternative Health: SALISHEALTH Internet

May 06 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Person called me claiming that my contact information had been supplied to them by TransUnion concerning a 'skip-trace'... I contacted TransUnion, and they said they have no association with Dynamic Recovery Solutions... Caller used an area code from Texas, but when asked claimed they were in North Carolina... North Carolina Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Nationwide

May 05 2016
Market force information Dan weil,Rachel deke Market force information Internet Author: riveroaks, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Market force information Internet

May 05 2016
Production Media Co Misleading, providing inaccurate information, no updates, poor customer service and failure to provide product on said date. Beaverton Oregon Portland Oregon Aurora Colorado Nationwide Author: Menifee, California Advertising / Deceptive: Production Media Co Beaverton, California

May 05 2016
Mastercard Mastercard Database provides Merchants with all your updated information Nationwide Author: knoxville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Mastercard Nationwide

May 05 2016
Legal zoom Misleading information, no advisors to help with properly and correctly filing for customer needs. Incorrect information provided with no helpful assistance or information to aid with proper filing. Limited mislead filing information . They don't provided any assistance and tell customet they must seek advice from state or legal representatives. Sacramento California
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Legal zoom Internet

May 05 2016
Leisure Getaways, LLC aka LGI Misrepresentation; false & misleading information; Spring Texas Author: SHORELINE, Washington Timeshare Rentals: Leisure Getaways, LLC Spring, Texas

May 04 2016
ICCS Inc Reggie Arevalo S&L Services Stole Valuable Proprietory Information Pasig City Internet
Author: Makati City, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: ICCS Inc Internet

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Urgent Care Middlesex Hospital Division of Middlesex Hospital, Middletown Connecticut RIP OFF of Consumer who thought they were part of Middlesex Hospital, but they do not share information Middletown Connecticut Basically.... Author: Old Saybrook, Connecticut Emergency Medical Services: Urgent Care Middlesex Hospital Middletown , Connecticut

50, Report #1208998

May 04 2016
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Hog Hunts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida