Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant information guide
There may be more reports for "grant information guide"
For more results perform a general search for "grant information guide"
Showing 26-50 of 24,275 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant information guide"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 12 2017
Ray Klein INC. They filed a judgement against me for the sum of 680.87 I have no clue what this is about but has already sent a garnishment to my bank and the bank has took 100.00 out of my savings that was every thing I had I live on disablily Springfield Oregon Information for you--- Author: Lafayette, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Ray Klein INC. Springfield , Oregon

Mar 10 2017
Litigation Services Inc. Claim to have 2 felony charges for pay day loan, would not give anymore information to me Georgia Author: Seneca Falls, New York Legal Process Servers: Litigation Services Inc. Internet

Mar 09 2017
Merrick Products Still no coins and cannot find contact information Internet Author: Benton City, Washington Sales People: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 09 2017
Freelancer. Freelancer.com They unlawfully take funds from their users' bank accounts, then bar the user from receiving payments and illegally demanding copies of personal information, which is against the law in the US, by illegally holding the funds for 15 days Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000 New South Wales, Australia Author: Mountain View, California Work at Home Business: Freelancer. Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000,

Mar 09 2017
Homes.com I have signed up for advertising with Homes.com since September 2016. The advertising they created has been constantly wrong. It misses the correct information about me, places my ads on areas that I have specifically requested not be in, and even lists me with a different company. I contacted them numerous times to make corrections and each phone call or email got me another excuse. I have requested multiple times for my account to be cancelled and they just ignore it. Homes.com is definitively selling a product that they are unable to service or that they do not care to service. I am baffled with the lack of competence of their staff in servicing one client and extremely tired of having to follow up on requests weekly, if not more. It has been a terrible experience. Nationwide  Author: valencia, California Internet Marketing Companies: Homes.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
USA Grant.Gov Government Grant Awards. USA grants Asked for money to pay shipping and handling American/Iranian Nationwide Author: Duncan , Oklahoma Government Worker: USA Grant.Gov Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Memo Storage Obtained my information without my knowledge, and won't tell me how they received it Internet
It's not about the money, it's about the scammers... Author: Carlsbad, California Software: Memo Storage Internet

Mar 09 2017
USASEX Guide Slanderous, unsafe sex practices, sex trafficking, rapist, Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Modeling & Talent Agencies: USASEX Guide Internet

Mar 08 2017
LISTREPORTS.COM WESSAL KHADER, AJAY SHAH, MATHEW DUFFY Scrapes old data from REDFIN and REALTOR.COM does not pay MLS for data so old listing is scraped up with bad information Orange California EZRENTLIST.COM Chris Kim new scam LISTREPORTS.COM Author: Laguna Beach, California Questionable Activities: LISTREPORTS.COM Orange, California

Mar 08 2017
PYSDO SURGE I accepted a trial size sample of the product, I was charged 4.95. Reading all the information before giving my card information, It never said I would be charged almost a month later. But I was a withdrawal for 23 Nationwide
Author: Decatur, Georgia Skin Care: PYSDO SURGE Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
InstantCheckmate Truthfinder, Intelius, Been Verified Slanderous, incorrect information published mixing my good name up with a creepy prostitute Internet Author: Sharpes, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: InstantCheckmate Internet

Mar 08 2017
Chris Germain Piping Rock Partners | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT.  OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) | (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) San Francisco, California Notice to Author Author: Kansas City, Kansas Property Management: Chris Germain Piping Rock Partners San Francisco, California

Mar 08 2017
Monogram hub.com I placed an order with this company before Christmas for two bracelets and there was no information or option to put in the initials I wanted on the bracelets I contacted the company via email they never got back with me I contacted them again leaving a message on their voicemail and they still never contacted me now they say since I purchased the two bracelets through Groupon they are already expired and I cannot receive them very unprofessional very disappointed and just plain out of the money I spend when I purchased them online Internet Author: Fenton, Missouri Jewelry Stores: Monogram hub.com Internet

Mar 07 2017
CVH Homes Inc. George Gomez aka Jorge Gomez Rental Home Scam via Craigslist Kissimmee Florida George has still not returned by deposit. Author: Delaware, Ohio Resorts: CVH Homes Inc. Kissimmee, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 06 2017
Barclaycard BarclaycardUS Barclaycard World Arrival Mastercard We were the victims of fraud and can prove forgery but Barclay keeps denying our case International Nationwide
Additional Information Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclaycard Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Needco or Northeast Electrical Distributors Withheld information Cranston branch Nationwide Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Electrical Services: Needco or Northeast Electrical Distributors Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Just Paving and Sealcoating Inc Garden State Asphalt, Velvet Top, Budget Monkey Sealcoating & Paving. Charles Zambuto, Victor Zambuto, Sandy Stanko, Lisa Marie Stanko, Sandy Zambuto Crooks, Theives, Con Artists, Fraud, Theft, Lies, Stole, Scam. Easton Pennsylvania
This is Just Paving and Sealcoating. None of this information is true. Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Just Paving and Sealcoating Inc Easton, Pennsylvania

Mar 05 2017
computechologies inc ISOLUTIONS RETAIL Takes orders and money, but don't provide order number or contact information New jersey Internet Update Author: norwalk, California Miscellaneous Electronics: computechologies inc Internet

Mar 05 2017
Netzero I paid Netzero by a debit card once and they stole my information and have taken money illegally out of my bank account. I never agreed to allow them to take any funds from my account.ero NetZero Internet Unfortumately--- Author: Silver Spring , Maryland Internet: NetZero Internet

Mar 05 2017
Rejuvaderm Zanuantiaging, Renuvaderm, Renuvadermskin, Rejuvaderm, Nuvaderm, Modernuskin, Renuskin,Hydralie (Ageless Moisturizing) After ordering, Comapny called back DEMANDING ADDITIONAL information--RED FLAG! Santa Ana California Author: McKeesport, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Rejuvaderm Santa Ana, California

Mar 04 2017
Vector Marketing Cutco Scamming me out of money and giving me misleading information Novi Nationwide Author: Redford, Michigan Door to Door Sales: Vector Marketing Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Clean-search RemoveArrest, RemoveArrest.com, Clean-search.com Harasses, stalks, threatens with false information on internet and refuses to remove false information Jupiter Florida Author: Richmond, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Clean-search Jupiter, Florida

Mar 03 2017
Online Access Report They charged me $1.00 for an appraisal on a property and then returned they could not find the property. When I tried to contact them they links were all dead. Now they have my credit card information with no way to delete it out. BAD Company. Online Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Consumer Services: Online Access Report Internet