Your Search | grant instructor

Oct 18 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions same as Grant Solutions Rip off $1000.00 to start filing paper work for a $50,000.00 grant. Phoenix, Az Az Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Grant Stratgy Solutions Phoenix, , Az

Oct 16 2016
Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC, GeraGrant, John Joseph John Joseph told me I was guarantee a grant if I paid a large sum of money. Phoenix Florida,Arizona Author: Jackson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC Palm Coast,, Florida

Oct 12 2016
CCBootCamp Network Learning Inc Fraudulently use instructor services and courseware Henderson Nevada Author: Austin, Texas Computer Training & Education: CCBootCamp Henderson , Nevada

Oct 08 2016
grant strategy solutions personal and business grant george utah missouri Author: hancock, Iowa Grant Writing & Research: grant strategy solutions Nationwide

30, Report #1332091

Oct 07 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions (Called by Marie Pearce), Grant Solutions, LLC, an Arizona Corporation Multi-layered SCAM! Phoenix ARIZONA Author: Vallejo, California Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Internet

Oct 01 2016
Karla girotto houston Texas Zumba instructor scam bag landlord ...I am navy seal vet.. I was renting the unit from Karla, the floor was scratches, leaks, noise all over. Karla never picked up the phone replied to email. Try to extort from me and my partner money.. not homest person. Don't do business with her Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Attorneys General: Karla girotto houston Texas Zumba instructor scam bag landlord Houston , Texas

Sep 27 2016
https://www.callercenter.com/202-827-6031.html United States Treasury Government Grant Scam! Beware! Washington D.C Internet Author: houston, Texas Federal Government: https://www.callercenter.com/202-827-6031.html Internet

Sep 26 2016
University of the People, Joseph Szewczyk ,Instructor, Worst Educational Experience Ever Pasadena California Thank you Author: Wellsville, New York Colleges and Universities: University of the People Pasadena, California

Sep 23 2016
US Federal Grant Department Scam, Harassment, Foreign, Perverted Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Federal Grant Department Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 13 2016
US garnet fedrl grant dept Garin Scott calls from a private number saying he's from the US Garnet federal grant dept and won $9800 of a grant but you have to be unemployed and use the money to pay off a loan, credit cards where to buy a car. He won't give you his number but insist Scamming people to pay a fee to receive grant money Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: US garnet fedrl grant dept Dist of Columbia

Sep 02 2016
https://www.resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Avoid this company for your Resume writing needs Internet
resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Response Author: Brooklyn, New York Grant Writing & Research: https://www.resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Internet

Aug 27 2016
James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Money for nothing? Washington District of Columbia Author: San Antonio, Texas Federal Government: James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 21 2016
Suitepay LLC / Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Kept merchant processing funds exceeding $10,000 Aliso Viejo California E-Stablisher Response Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suitepay LLC / Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 21 2016
Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Bilked $1 million through a Charity Scam involving Russian Encouragement Ministries and Privilege Grant @nero and his manager @bakedalaska SHYSTERS Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Defraud Poor White Males Out Of Promised Grants Anchorage Alaska Alaska and Los Angeles
Author: Washington, Washington Non-Profit Charities: Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Bilked $1 million through a Charity Scam involving Russian Encouragement Ministries and Privilege Grant internet

Aug 21 2016
AGENT Kyle Voss Attempted to have me apply for a free government grant of $100,000 but pay $1350 upfront. Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Financial Services: AGENT Kyle Voss Internet

Aug 17 2016
Power Sellers Center I was taking their course and was doing well. Signed to an instructor. Left me with no help. Anchorage Alaska Power Sellers Center Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Power Sellers Center Internet

Aug 16 2016
Federal grant prossessing centre Washington District of Columbia Author: Colfax, Indiana Grant Writing & Research: Federal grant prossessing centre Internet

Aug 12 2016
option giants GRANT MCGRATH, ALISON JAMES Corporate Enterprise PTY, LTD AKA OPTION GIANTS TOTAL FRAUD, SCAM AND RIPOFF LONDON, UK Internet Author: denver, Colorado Brokerage Companies: option giants Internet

48, Report #1322051

Aug 11 2016
Dr. G. Robert Grant DVM This man should have his license revoked California
Author: Rio Rancho , New Mexico Animal Services: Dr. G. Robert Grant DVM California

Aug 09 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph John called me after I had already gotten started with a corporate grant company and was starting an online business. He had the right password that was supposed to protect me from other companies selling me the same service. I can't seem to get any info about who my contact is for my account. I was stupid and thought he was part of the same group I was working with and actually paid an exorbitant a,punt of money to take the next step. He stayed on the phone with me for hours and I should have just walked away but I didn't and I thought he really could do what he said. I hope there is some recourse but know I am out a lot of money I don't have to give! Nationwide- North Carolina? Author: Mansfield, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Federal Reserve Sr. Accountant Simon Ext 225 and Jordan Ext 117 US Government Grant Washington DC Author: Texas Financial Services: Simon Ext 225 and Jordan Ext 117 Washington , District of Columbia