GRANT INSTRUCTOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant instructor
There may be more specific results for "grant instructor"
For more specific results for "grant instructor"
Showing 26-50 of 8,536 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant instructor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1381977

Jun 28 2017
Defensortactical Heather Calvin, Josh Sullins, Grant Gibson, I am a disabled veteran who owns a small business. We performed some lead testing for Defensor Tactical on 3/11/2017 and still have not been paid. I have been told about a sick child and a flood are keeping me from getting paid. I spoke with the owners of business on both sides and they all assured me that no water ever entered there buildings or Defensor Tactical. It was all a lie! Valley Park Missouri Author: Centralia, Illinois Gun Shops: Defensortactical Valley Park, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix They gave me the run around about my financial aid and never receive pell grant now I owe them a 1,000 some dollars Phoenix Nationwide Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Brymon college Everest college Wrongfully enrolled me into school and took my grant money..promised me it would be a new career it all was a lie.i have been indeep debt and unable to go back to school Everett Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Trade Schools: Brymon college Everett,

Jun 23 2017
Jenny G. Guaranteed life and truet They kept my refund Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Personal Services: Deborah Grant

Jun 20 2017
Maxima School Of Makeup Artistry Maxima Salpie Tatka is Worthless Makeup instructor Piece of S*** Makeup School Scottsdale Arizona
(((redacted))) Owner Salpie Tatka Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Con Artists: Maxima School Of Makeup Artistry Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 15 2017
US Government Grants You phone number has been chosen for a grant from the US goverment. I just need your SSN or bank account number. Rude. 235-478-9568 Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: us Government Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada
Marc Randazza Continues to CENSOR Me, Now Facebook Page set to Shut Down Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 08 2017

May 23 2017
Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Virginia's Pride Paid in advance for puppy, wouldn't refund money Efland North Carolina
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Efland, North Carolina

May 21 2017
LifeTel Financial Agents Beware: They Take Your Money And Run Ontario California For what it's worth. . . Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: LifeTel Financial Ontario, California

May 21 2017
Elysium Images Sara Thompson Refuses to Grant Me My Refund, Incompetent Photographer & Editor, Unprofessional Mattoon, Illinois Internet Author: Springfield, Illinois Photography: Elysium Images Internet

May 15 2017
Cosmetic Dentistry Grant CDG Not Forthcoming With The Truth Internet Author: Pomona, California Consumer Services: Cosmetic Dentistry Grant Internet

May 15 2017
CHRISTY JOHNSON US GOVERNMENT GRANT FOR $9200.00 Nationwide
Author: STAMFORD, New York Federal Government: CHRISTY JOHNSON Nationwide

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide What about the kids and other victims? Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 12 2017
Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Overcharged me $900 for a $130 knee brace one year later. FRAUD! Dallas, TX Internet
Author: Grant, Alabama Medical Supplies: Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Internet

May 10 2017
MetroPCS Mr. Kevin Grant & Mr. Milli MetroPCS & Mr. Kevin Grant are trying to rip me off because I contacted the FCC on MetroPCS. P.O. Box 601119 Dallas, TX 75360 Nationwide
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: MetroPCS Nationwide

May 03 2017
Knapp College of Business They got my Pell Grant and my student loan and I only attended school for 16 days. Tacoma Washington Author: Minot, North Dakota Colleges and Universities: Knapp College of Business Tacoma, Washington

Apr 30 2017
Connected Investors Ross Hamilton Blunt Liar on the Really Flip Webinar Wilmington North Carolina Response Author: Overland Park, Kansas Realtors: Connected Investors Wilmington, North Carolina

Apr 29 2017
Government federal grant Told me I have a grant of 9200 Washington DC Nationwide Author: whiteriver, Arizona Grant Writing & Research: Government federal grant Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Government Loyalty Grant Marvin Ross called me at random, said I was selected to receive a 9k grant washington (who knows for sure) (who knows for sure) Author: trenton, New Jersey Banks: Government Loyalty Grant Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Phoenix Transportation Services Brocken furniture, broken keepsakes, promises, broken heart Las Vegas Nevada Author: Buckeye, Arizona Shipping Companies: Ronald & Marie Grant Los Vegas, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
Advanced Social Media Took $3600.00 to pay for a grant Sun City, Arizona Author: THORNTON, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Advanced Social Media Sun City,, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Government Grants Andy Williams, lol Get a call, I am randomly selected for $7000 grant, blah blah. New York # Manhattan Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Cash Services: Government Grants Internet

Apr 21 2017
National American University National American University is a fraud also they took all my loan money and my grant money and you think you going to graduate and you ain't, tell me I need 93 credits to graduate I got 72 that's supposed to graduate this year they said next year. I don't think I'm not ever graduate Bellevue Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Government Corruption: National American University Bellevue , Nebraska

Apr 11 2017
grant and weber Rude mean, want all the money even though they are not entitled to it calabasas California Author: canyon country, California Credit & Debt Services: grant and weber calabasas , California