Your Search | grant instructor

Jul 16 2015
Jeff Parnell Scuba Instructor Took our money and disappeared. Murfreesboro TN Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Sports Instruction: Jeff Parnell Scuba Instructor Nationwide

Jul 16 2015
US Treasury Grant Department I got a call that I had been selected for a $6000 Grant. I knew this was a scam so I told her that I was reporting this and hung up. Washington DC Author: Cumming, Georgia Financial Services: US Treasury Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 13 2015
Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater Dealer Does Not Grant Warranty Repair - Scam / Delinquent Business Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater Bridgewater, New Jersey

Jul 09 2015
national media group NMG not just grants Sent july 2nd 2015 recieved a green post card about a 20,978 grant DOE) conned me into 12.95 for a grant application.  Author: Hawthorne, Idaho ORGANIZED CRIME: national media group Nationwide

Jul 08 2015
Us grant department George Williams,MarshalBruce,MarkJohnson,stephenDawson,JackDawson, Mark Wilson and a lady name Krissy Washington District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Tiptonville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Us grant department Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
Rosellini Scientific Will Rosellini, Rosellini Scientific, UoT-Dallas, Biomedical Research Facility, Health Wildcatters WILL ROSELLINI - SWINDLER!! FRAUD!! CHEAT!! DO NOT TRUST THIS CONMAN! Dallas Texas Payment Finally Received Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Grant Writing & Research: Rosellini Scientific Dallas, Texas

Jun 29 2015
Inktel Nicholas Grant Fraudulent accusation Arkansas/Oklaom Author: NEW SALISBURY, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Inktel internet

Jun 29 2015
Universal Class No one answers phone, help desk messages or instructor inquiries Tampa Florida Author: Fischer, Texas Computer Classes: Universal Class Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2015
Cash Services: Advanced Social Media Not only does this company seem to target the elderly, but this nation's disabled veterans as well! Sun City Arizona Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Grant Writing & Research: Cash Services: Advanced Social Media Sun City, Arizona

Jun 18 2015
U.S. Treasury Grant Department The company called me and identified me by my first and last name. They verified my zip code and I confirmed that it was I who was speaking. They tried to explain to me that I qualified for a grant of about$7500.  Nationwide Author: Guerneville, California $$ REWARDS Offered: U.S. Treasury Grant Department Nationwide

Jun 15 2015
Tim Harty His delay in getting me an estimate cost me the grant I was applying for. Muskego Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Small Business Services: Tim Harty Muskego, Wisconsin

Jun 11 2015
Grant Mcloughlin WS UNITY WS UNITYTRU WEALTH investment scam... southport Internet Author: southport, Wyoming Investment Brokers: Grant Mcloughlin WS UNITY Internet

Jun 10 2015
Rhaland Keshard McFadden Called by a man told I had a free government grant of 9200.00 gave me another number to call and a grant id code Riverview Florida
Author: Hayfork, California Unusual Rip-Off: Rhaland Keshard McFadden Nationwide

Jun 09 2015

Jun 06 2015
United States Federal Government I was given a call on several occasions about a free grant and I was selected by the Federal Government to receive some money. So on the day of June 6th, 2015 I decided to engage in a conversation about this grant. Im one who is not familiar on how to obtain a grant so I thought it was legitimate. I was told to pay $200 in refundable processing fees either through Western Union or Money Gram and I did so. I honestly don't know what to do now. Im kicking myself hard for this but I have names and my tracking number available. Nationwide A little... Author: Hyattsville, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: United States Federal Government Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
10:06 PM Pay $2000 to get a $90000 grant through bogus website. Internet Author: Midvale, Utah Cash Services: Internet

May 29 2015
Quicken Loans on April 21 I signed all of my papers for a loan to buy my first home and this company has done everything in its power to stop me from closing on my loan. I was suppose to close on my loan today and they called my realtor yesterday and told her I can't close on my loan that I don't have the money for my down payment. I was approved by the city for help with my down payment and the company refused to use the grant money and because of that me and my son are going to end up homeless Detroit Michigan Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Loans: Quicken Loans Detroit , Michigan

May 13 2015
$7500 Grant Award Grant, Award Vancouver Washington Author: Anchorage, Alaska Federal Government: Nationwide

May 07 2015
Rasmussen College Federal Pell Grant Refund Saint Cloud Minnesota question Author: Houston, Texas Financial Education: Rasmussen College Saint Cloud, Minnesota

May 07 2015
Grant and Company LLP They are incompetent, uncaring, unethical, manipulative, exploitative. Cochrane, Canada Internet Author: Edmonton, Alabama Realtors: Grant and Company LLP Internet

May 06 2015
Business Grants Now Assist in securing a grant to start a business Internet Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Business Consultants: Business Grants Now Internet

May 04 2015
Grant Money from the Government Allen then a guy named King representative #4185 Grant Money from the Government Brownstown Township Michigan Author: Los Angeles, California Government Services: Grant Money from the Government Brownstown Township, Michigan

Apr 29 2015
THOMAS EDISON STATE COLLEGE Charging Tuition for Courses NOT Taken and covered by PELL Grant Trenton New Jersey Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: THOMAS EDISON STATE COLLEGE Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 23 2015
Treasury grants department Free grant too be used for approved things ie pay off dept. señd 250$ to get 8000$ 266 independence, 20201 New York.ny
Author: Holllister, Missouri State Government: Treasury grants department New York,

Apr 15 2015
they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy They got my to give them my address, wanted my bank account information but I didn't give that. So they told me to go to a western union and pay $200 for verification of my identity that would be refundable with the $9,000 Dollar Grant I was picked out of like 800 people a year. My qualifications was that I hadn't filed bankruptcy, and in good standing with Irs, and a few other things. I was told I could only use money for home improvements, school, living expenses. Not gambling or anything illegal. Staten Island New York Author: Frustration , Ohio Federal Government: they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy Staten Island, New York