GRANT INSTRUCTOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant instructor
There may be more specific results for "grant instructor"
For more specific results for "grant instructor"
Showing 26-50 of 8,561 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant instructor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Grant Department US Treasury----Contact David Morris 201-632-5913 ext. 1007 I have to send $200.00 dollars to receive $9,000.00. The $200 is subtracted from the money and then refunded to me. District of Columbia Washington D. C. Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cash Services: Grant Department US Treasury Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Devry University Financial aid/grant moneys removed without cause Chesapeke Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Financial Services: Devry University Nationwide

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
Penn Foster Career School online school is a complete and utter Ripp Off ,scam, misleading everything promised is not delivered Scranton, Pennsylvania penn foster alumni Author: savannah, Missouri Trade Schools: Penn Foster Career School Scranton, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
NCSA Coaches, Dev, Kathy, Williamson, Novak, Stephens. I was told that grant funds were given under the names SETH CHAPMAN, SYED CHAPMAN ,& SYRUS JACKSON. They STOLE those funds, my children haven't received anything new. in fact the only child that did receive cleats, was SETH, and the cleats needed to be thrown away.  chicago Nationwide Author: Dolton, Illinois Sporting Goods: NCSA Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Response Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts , Florida

Jul 17 2017
Affectionate Yorkies Melisa Grant Paul Reeves Sold me a yorkie for 570.00 all air fair and crate included than flight company called and help my puppy ransom for another 900.00 dollars for a special crate. would not pay it and she took the puppy back and will not return 570.00 arlington virginia Author: Palmer, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Affectionate Yorkies Internet

Jul 16 2017
LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) BlactinoEntertainment Promised and Guaranteed that a $250,000 GRANT and rental payment of $3800 would be paid to help license and make people aware of patent (9566037) to help people be able to have this life saving test Pueblo Colorado
The Dr. That is reporting is A Lie and Actor! Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 14 2017
Trademasters Pro John Gold, Ian Grant Lost more than $150,000 on pump/dump transactions, now they're gone. Anyone willing to join in class action suit? New York? New York? Author: Greenbrae, California Business Consultants: Trademasters Pro Internet

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 12 2017
Giuseppe Macario Macario Giuseppe Giuseppe Macario is cheatturnitin.com owner which is not always free so watch out! Internet CheatTurnItIn.com and Giuseppe Macario Unethical Fraud Author: , Computer Software: Giuseppe Macario Internet

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
Giuseppe Macario 's Cheatturnitin.com cheat turnitin Giuseppe Macario's Cheatturnitin.com is not free for Master theses and PhD theses, beware! Internet Giuseppe Macario Scams Author: , Internet Services: Software: Giuseppe Macario's Cheatturnitin.com Internet

Jul 10 2017
Puttin on the Tips Signed up for classes Monday -Thursday but instructor only allows you to come on Thursdays which would take a year or more to complete the program. When I signed up, I called to confirm I would be able to work as slow or as fast as I was able and she said all students work at different paces and it would be accommodated, which it's not.  Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Puttin on the Tips Ocala, Florida

Jul 10 2017
Keen/James Vitale fake psychic psychopath threats peachtree city Internet Not A Paying Customer Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Keen/James Vitale Internet

Jul 09 2017
Island Dreamer Sailing School - Miami FL breach contract poor sailing school lessons Miami Florida Owners response Author: Wilton, Connecticut Sports Instruction: Island Dreamer Sailing School - Miami FL Miami, Florida

Jul 06 2017
National Institute of Health Called me and said I had been awarded a 14,000 dollar Grant and the asked me for money before I could get the Grant all together I have Lost 1400 dollars and have not seen a penny of Grant money Houston Maryland Author: Brigham City, Utah Online Trading: National Institute of Health Houston, Texas

Jul 06 2017
KaizenWebMedia,LLC Brian Cliettebrian.cliette@gmail.comsales@superlinkjuice.com SEO Services never performed and Money was never refunded back to me Florida/North Carolina Florida
Brian Cliette from BrianCliette.com, Pixlee.com, Superlinkjuice.com and Udemy.com Wrote This FALSE Review in Retaliation Author: St Petersburg, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Kaizen Web Media, LLC Durham, North Carolina

Jul 05 2017
Central Oregon Diving / Mike Simpson (Contract Instructor) Learning RIPOFF Bend Oregon Central Oregon Diving Author: Redmond, Oregon Teachers: Central Oregon Diving Bend, Oregon

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jul 02 2017
Donald conaway Donald conway approach me on Facebook, , told he was federal agent and there was a grant for low income and disability people, he asked me several questions and said I was of the recipient Never said Internet Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Cash Services: Donald conaway Internet

Jun 29 2017
Foster Grant Disrespectful. Impatient. Embarrassing. Superior rude Providence Ny Author: Hoh, Rhode Island Drug Stores: Foster Grant Providence , Rhode Island

48, Report #1381977

Jun 28 2017
Defensortactical Heather Calvin, Josh Sullins, Grant Gibson, I am a disabled veteran who owns a small business. We performed some lead testing for Defensor Tactical on 3/11/2017 and still have not been paid. I have been told about a sick child and a flood are keeping me from getting paid. I spoke with the owners of business on both sides and they all assured me that no water ever entered there buildings or Defensor Tactical. It was all a lie! Valley Park Missouri Author: Centralia, Illinois Gun Shops: Defensortactical Valley Park, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix They gave me the run around about my financial aid and never receive pell grant now I owe them a 1,000 some dollars Phoenix Nationwide Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Brymon college Everest college Wrongfully enrolled me into school and took my grant money..promised me it would be a new career it all was a lie.i have been indeep debt and unable to go back to school Everett Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Trade Schools: Brymon college Everett,