GRANT MONEY GUIDE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant money guide
There may be more specific results for "grant money guide"
For more specific results for "grant money guide"
Showing 1-25 of 108,173 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant money guide"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Student relief Center They did not refund the total amount of money they took Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: West Haverstraw, New York Consumer Services: Student relief Center Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Makethingsavailable.com Stole 1400$ of money Internet Author: North augusta, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Makethingsavailable.com Internet

3, Report #451928

Apr 26 2017
Accredited Tax Group - Donald O'Rouke They did nothing but take my money San Francisco California They ripped me off too! Author: Ramona, California Internal Revenue Service: Accredited Tax Group - Donald O'Rouke San Francisco, California

Apr 26 2017
Nationwide Logistics Nationwide Logistics IncNation wide logistics WARNING SCAM BROKER COMPANY!!! ISRAELI SCAM OPERATION!! STEAL YOUR MONEY!! Tampa Florida Author: Florida Moving Companies: Nationwide Logistics Tampa, Florida

Apr 26 2017
jg natural stone took money for countertop never provided ft worth Texas Author: ft worth, Texas Building Products: jg natural stone ft worth, Texas

Apr 26 2017
VIKING MARINE SERVICES and Ron Dvorak Individually Completely Stole my money and I believe he sold parts off my engine Polk City Florida Author: Temple Terrace, Florida Small Business Services: VIKING MARINE SERVICES Polk City , Florida

Apr 26 2017
John Victor DonFrancesco hiqualityparts-ebay store,con artist Sold me a Harley fork,never sent,He sent Paypal a echeck-no good,still has my money,$805.00 Gilbert Arizona
Author: Maddingley, Alabama Motorcycles: John Victor DonFrancesco Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Tor Wallet Tor wallet will steal your money Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Tor Wallet Internet

Apr 25 2017
Bit Launder and Tor Wallet They will steal your money Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Bit Launder Internet

Apr 25 2017
PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Air Arena they say they'll run an Adwords account for you but just take money each month. No action done by them. ? internet only - but must be in France somewhere Internet Author: MARSEILLE, British Columbia Work at Home: PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Internet

Apr 25 2017
Chancy villeroy Andre villeroy Chancy villeroy opened many credit cards under my name for 80000$ got all the money and disappeared. I was supposed to get a loan and I got scammed instead Los angeles California
Author: Malibu, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chancy villeroy Los angeles, California

Apr 25 2017
GETMEDIKAHELP.COM TALLANSTOWNIRL I received a very small sample of a face serum that I did not ''order'' and for which I was charged a ridiculous amount of money. Internet
Author: Laval, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: GETMEDIKAHELP.COM TALLANSTOWNIRL Internet

Apr 25 2017
JT Naturals J.T. Naturals, Naturals Manufacturing, Jeff Hicks, Roger Lieb Lied, cheated, misrepresented and stole money Joplin Missouri Author: edgewood, New York Liars: JT Naturals Joplin, Missouri

Apr 25 2017
Korea LED Display Korean LED DisplayHyo B BaeHyo Bong BaeHyo Bong Took money and did not provide the goods namyangeju gyeonggi-Do south korea Author: Willis, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Korea LED Display namyangeju gyeonggi-Do, Other

Apr 25 2017
american bankruptcy company www.certifiedbankruptcypreparers.com biggest rip off....seeking money back - 100% guarantee my a*s Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: american bankruptcy company Internet

Apr 25 2017
Ibotta Ibotta deactivated my account and kept my money ,Nationwide Author: Putnam, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Ibotta Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Tee Drop I ordered a ring back on April 9, 2107. They took my money but I never received my order. Liers never received my order unknown Internet
Learn to spell Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Gift Shops: Tee Drop Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Grimey Gatsby and John Hunt Overcharged and stole our money Denver Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Websites: The Grimey Gatsby Denver, Colorado

Apr 25 2017
Color By Pascale Took my money and never sent my product! San Diego California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Plantet Wellness Taking money not authorized to take Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Accounting: Plantet Wellness Chesapeake , Virginia

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 25 2017
FacesGeek Fraud site that takes your money and time Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Internet Fraud: FacesGeek Internet