GRANT MONEY GUIDE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant money guide
There may be more specific results for "grant money guide"
For more specific results for "grant money guide"
Showing 1-25 of 194,117 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant money guide"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE I had to send $18 to them to receive $734,940 US dollars. They also promised a 60 day money back guarantee. CHANDLER Arizona Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE CHANDLER, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Spiritual Journey, Barbara scammed for money, unable and unwilling to render services, shady business practices coral springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Alternative Health: Spiritual Journey coral springs, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Products Cube: productscube.com or crazifire.com Complete Scam Site. Take your money, dont send purchase. No phone number, Bogus address. Bogus Address Internet Author: California Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Ipayment Keeps saying I owe them money and paid 2 times so far never used it they tell me they never got paid got bank statement for proof California California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Ipayment Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
Suburban Framers Daniel Kloshen Daniel Justin Kloshen Jr Contractor Stole Money and never started project! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Suburban Framers Daniel Kloshen Mckeesport, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2017
Hai Sheng Li Hai Sheng Li, Travel Agency, Success China Travels and Tours. This gentleman is working Ann Canlas to scam Western Men out of money using bogus love and romance. Fake Romance, Ann Canlas claims love but is working with a travel agency to scam you out of Thousands for a Supposed Airline Ticket and VISA Passport Guangdong China Internet
Author: California Miscellaneous Companies: Hai Sheng Li Internet

Aug 18 2017
BookLaunchAcademy.com, Marcos Orozco Thief, Liar, Demands Work, Doesn't Pay, Hides from those he owes money to .... Internet
Author: Cuautla Morelos, Alabama Book Publishers: BookLaunchAcademy.com Internet

greatshop-4you Horrible Took My Money Never Got My Order Internet
Author: reisterstown, Kansas Drugstores: greatshop-4you Internet

Aug 18 2017
Gov Simplified This company led me to believe that they were the IRS and charged me $147.00 for an EIN number that is free from the IRS. I already had one so they did not provide it and now they refuse to refund my money! on-line based Internet Author: Gilmer, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Gov Simplified Internet

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 18 2017
IIfl Home Loans Delhi India Infoline Home Loans IIFL Home loans took my money and never refunded it. Moti Nagar Internet
Author: Delhi, Financial Services: IIfl Home Loans Delhi Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
Bitstarz.com Bitstars bitsarz casino Bitstarz stole my money and disabled my account Malta Internet
Bitstarz lies and steals beware Author: Northridge, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Bitstarz.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Shaun Smith says i owe money and is threatening me with a lawsuit and possible jail time Internet Sounds like a scammer to me Author: Titusville, Florida Bad Check Writers: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 18 2017
Reproduction Gallery reproduction-gallery.com Scam website took my money but did not deliver the paintings! Portland, OR Oregon Nationwide
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Art Gallery: Reproduction Gallery Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Arts Heaven Review artsheaven.com poor quality painting no money back! Nationwide
Author: Shipshewanna, Indiana Art Gallery: Arts Heaven Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 18 2017
Art in Bulk artinbulk.com No money back over prized shipping Xiamen, Fujian Province China Nationwide
Author: Johnsonburg, Pennsylvania Art Gallery: Art in Bulk Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Wickeeds Consumables Kym Moller Owner Melbourne Internet Wrong if given Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Get to the Bank ASAP Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
ALAN JONES Utiliza su web para acusar falsamente y después hace chantaje pidiendo dinero para borrar la difamacion Opera en internet  Use your web to falsely accuse and then blackmail asking for money to erase defamation Opera on the internetn Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: ALAN JONES Internet

Aug 17 2017
Allen Pierce They are soo wrong. Scammed me to help modify my mortgage. Had me pay by cashiers check/money order $900.00 of 4 payments before i would get complete info on my modification. Has all my bank acct/taxes info. Claremont California Author: North St. Paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Allen Pierce Claremont, California

Aug 17 2017
Eos fitness, abc financial services Extorted money off my card on file Glendale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS FITNESS IN GLENDALE AZ Internet

Aug 17 2017
Hydroxeluxe Beauty Scams you out of money Internet Author: LARGO, Florida Skin Care: Hydroxide Beauty Internet