Your Search | grant money guide

Feb 13 2016
sling.com slingtv scammers, will not refund your money even if you never us a single minute of tneir service Internet Author: dahlonega, Georgia Cable TV: sling.com Internet

Feb 13 2016
Rocket City Motors Bought a car that fell apart 2 days after i bought it and the dealer would not fix it when it was his fault and his mechanic for the problem happening Athens Alabama Author: Grant, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rocket City Motors

Feb 13 2016
Stoneberry Will not give me my refund,They said they mail it out jan 18 i didnt recieve it ,So i call them ,Then they said they would issue me another in 5 to 10 business days and i didn't receive it now they saying they paid k jordan which i don't old.I paid on that tablet for a year ,Now they have the tablet and my refund for 143.00 i don't have that type of money to give away im on a fix income. Can you please help Me. Author: gulfport miss., Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stoneberry

Feb 13 2016
FragranceNet.com Took my money from my Paypal account and never shipped items Internet Author: Romulus, Michigan Healthcare Centers: FragranceNet.com Internet

Feb 13 2016
Jaquie Lawson cards Jaquie Lawson card is nothing else by a ripoff. She got my money for subscription and two calendars and never been able to access the calendars. Now she has locked out and have not access to my account. I have ten times asking for a link to change mhypassword and all what she did is sent cards to choose and send out. No access to my account.. New York Author: WEST LINN, Oregon Computer Software: Jaquie Lawwon cards

Feb 13 2016
Attorney Bradley Bayan Bradley D. Bayan, attorney Bradley Bayan A money sucking attorney - run away from him !!!! Redwood City, California Author: California Lawyers: Attorney Bradley Bayan Redwood City, , California

Feb 13 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Feb 13 2016
jiaxuantech - Grace Paid for goods never delivered and now want more money for customs Chins Internet Author: British Columbia Audio & Electronics Shops: jiaxuantech Internet

Feb 13 2016
The Money Source/LoanCare LOANCARE Escrow/Hud Meriden CT Author: Fairfax, Virginia Loans: The Money Source/LoanCare

Feb 13 2016
Walmart Money Card Greendot, GE Bank Card Blocked after Walmart Moneycard received my federal tax refund Pasadena California Author: Avondale, Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: Walmart Money Card Pasadena, California

Feb 12 2016
Katie Lucantonio - Australia Katie Lucantonio, Psychic Angelina Lovejoy, extortion, fake psychic, email threats, threatening to ruin someone's reputation if they do not give them money, Griffith, New South Wales, Australia Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Katie Lucantonio - Australia Internet

Feb 12 2016
Central Billing, LLC Readers Discount Center Received a collection notice letter of owing $938.85. My wife paid for it with a money order unknowingly that it was a complete ripoff.. Los Angeles California Author: WINGATE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Central Billing, LLC Los Angeles, California

Feb 12 2016
LVNV FUNDING LLC Niagara Credit Solutions, Inc They are trying to scam me in the amount of 3375. 00 saying I owe sears national bank this money Boston Massachusetts Author: Brockton , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: LVNV FUNDING LLC Boston, Massachusetts

Feb 12 2016
EHG Fulfillment, LLC Their website advertises a 90 day money back guarantee. I contacted the company numerous times, via support@maleenhancementdoc.com and they never refunded my money. Internet
Author: Camarillo, California Drug Manufacturers: EHG Fulfillment, LLC Internet

Feb 12 2016
Modlily.com I ordered a dress from them and they did not send it and wont refund my money Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Customer: Modlily.com Internet

Feb 12 2016
Mike Lavallee dba Killerpaint Mike Lavallee ignored written contract, ruined my race car, stole my money. Snohomish Washington Author: Enumclaw, Washington Body Work & Repair: Mike Lavallee Snohomish, Washington

Feb 12 2016
Area Construction Services Inc. Kenneth Monilaw Ken Monilaw contracted to set up a modular in McHenry County for a man who is parapalegic. He subcontarcted the work out 3 years ago. The home and garage is still not finished and none of the sub contractors were paid. He pocketed over $50,000.00 and has disappeared. I reported him to the authorities but nothing has been done to pay back the money he stole from the poor guy who is housed in a nursing home in Chicago because he can't live in a home that is still not finished and damaged from the weather. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Area Construction Services Inc. Crystal Lake , Illinois

Feb 11 2016
Cardinal logistics (greatwide) tax evasion money laundering payroll fraud Rocky Mount Nationwide Expectations Author: Stephens city , Virginia Internal Revenue Service: Cardinal logistics (greatwide) Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Flagship Merchant Services also doing business as ipayments including the rep, Johnathan Goddard and supervisor Westly S. Dishonest, Theives, Liars! They will say anything to justify stealing money from honest people. Thousand Oaks California Author: Carpinteria, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Flagship Merchant Services Thousand Oaks, California

Feb 11 2016
EA A.Collection Made in Italy jackets Italian Made Jackets as gifts but want money in return Italy Web Author: American Canyon, California Bait-and-Switch: EA A.Collection

Feb 11 2016
legalherbalbudz incenseamazon EDWIN REYES took money avoided personal emails LIED LIED LIED New York Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Smoke Shops: legalherbalbudz Internet

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Finance Dept. Finance Dept is holding my money hostage Las Vegas Nevada Author: LAKE PLACID, Florida Accounting: Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Finance Dept. Internet

Feb 11 2016
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business
Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills, California

Feb 11 2016
TopHatter Took my money and no items was shipped Florida Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Computer Manufactures: TopHatter Internet