GRANT MONEY GUIDE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant money guide
There may be more specific results for "grant money guide"
For more specific results for "grant money guide"
Showing 26-50 of 109,455 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant money guide"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Giftedlilones Barbra Richard. Big Cartel Took money no product, no response to emails blocked on Facebook from making any comments. Internet Author: Sand Springs, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Giftedlilones

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront Enchanted Eye Cream Trying to collect money which I do not owe. Sherman Oaks California Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
Platinum mango xwl I purchased trial bottles of platinum mango XWL and Garcinia Kim Bodia XWL for five dollars a bottle when getting my credit card statement they charge me $81 for one bottle and $80 for the second bottle on June 19 and also on July 19 I havenever receive the products nor did I authorize them to take that money when I called them they stated it was in the disclosure I stated that there was no disclosure that I order them online as a free trial they refused to refund the money or tell me where the pills were that I never received Internet Author: Raymore, Missouri Alternative Health: Platinum mango xwl Internet

Jul 21 2017
Tax Group Center SCAM COMPANY. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY CALABASAS California Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Income tax: Tax Group Center CALABASAS, California

Jul 21 2017
Citizens Equity First Credit Union CEFCU Tired Of CEFCU Freezing My Accounts And Not Letting Me Get To MY Money Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Financial Services: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
Bill's Legal Docs WILLIAM FAGALDE (BILL) He took my money (retainer) $1,000.00 and Disappeared for two month, did not do anything. Paid by check. Hayward California Author: Hercules, California Legal Services: Bill's Legal Docs Hayward, California

Jul 21 2017
Felipe Olinger IBS building services, Calibre Construction, Inspire Build Design Remodel took money never delivered product Manchester New Hampshire Author: Salem, New Hampshire Builders & Contractors: Felipe Olinger Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 21 2017
Choice Home Warranty/CHW /1090 King Georges Post Rd. Edison, NJ 08837 | 1 (888) 531-5403 They take your money and deny your claims. You will wait on hold for 15 minutes and then they will blind transfer you. Edison Internet/New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Internet

Jul 21 2017
beauty wrinkle cream reducer called to stop subcription got told even though they take the money off my credit card they couldnt help me edison New Jersey Author: montgomery, Texas Skin Care: beauty wrinkle cream reducer edison, New Jersey

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 21 2017
  newbodyherbsonline, Stole my money Internet Author: Houston, Texas Sales People: newbodyherbsonline Internet

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Roger Langille DS Domination ,linkedin.com/in/rglangille I want my money back. Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Con Artists: Roger Langille DS Domination Internet

Jul 21 2017
Antenna Deals Part of/associated directly with Lava Electronics Antenna Deals, false advertising! Will NOT answer your calls/messages once the sale is made. Will NOT refund your money even after you send their poor quality equipment back to them! Flint Texas Author: Macomb, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Antenna Deals Flint , Texas

Jul 21 2017
Amer abdulla omar 4135 w indian school Furniture store fixing cars totaled from auction . Took car took money sold vehicle to someone else didnt pay for my job Phx az Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Amer abdulla omar Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 21 2017
Customer 1st Business Evaluation Services Mystery Shopper but scammed out of money Somis, California Nationwide
Author: Waterford, Michigan Consumer Services: Customer 1st Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
People Smart people smart steals money from you Internet Author: Old Saybrook, Connecticut Computer Fraud: People Smart Internet

Jul 21 2017
J.J. Sandlin He took our money, then disappeared. Never answered phone or ever communicated again. Zillah Washington Author: Moxee, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: J.J. Sandlin Zillah, Washington

Jul 21 2017
Altus Financial Group The two ripoff repoerts I read are word-for-word the exact same run around I got. 3 options, small deposit, no money then being told about mandatory insurance, then again no money then 8% NY sales tax still no money, a late fee for a loan I didnt have yet. this is exactly what they did to me. NYC? New York Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Loans: Altus Financial Group

Jul 21 2017
A plus Carports Their Real Name is Quality Commercial Structures, 202 Hamlin Dr. Pilot Mountain, North C arolina336-368-8900 Lied Twice about when they would show up ! Charged Extra Money, Before they would Start, Was Given, NO Recipt ! Pilot Mountain North Carolina Author: Mountain Rest, South Carolina Small Business Services: A plus Carports Pilot Mountain, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office Rude, condescending, pushy, deceptive sales practices Branson Missouri Filing to get our money back tomorrow check out BBB Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Resorts: Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office Branson, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Grayson Gregory Dyson Talked me out of a new I-phone for $850 and $5950 for COT fees trying to free up his money in British Bank. $3000 for broken machinery, and hospital bill. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Grayson Gregory Dyson Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 20 2017
Jessica carter Claim I owe money 1200. If I do not answer warrant and will cost me 6700 if I do not reply to cash advance debt resolution. First I heard of this. Will not reply could be a hack scheme Internet Author: Belleville, New Jersey Cash Services: Jessica carter Internet