GRANT MONEY GUIDE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant money guide
There may be more specific results for "grant money guide"
For more specific results for "grant money guide"
Showing 26-50 of 194,873 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant money guide"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 18 2017
Home Depot Credit Services Received a $5000.00 overpayment and will not return my money. I owe only a total of 166.00!!! Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Roseville, California Credit Services: Home Depot Credit Services Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
New Leaf Landscape & Design Owner: Gergios Tzortzis Asked money upfront ,$4,000. Did horrible job with installing SODS. No tilling, no leveling, no drainage, bad sprinkler system, left more than $1000 of SODS to die. Left my backyard to flood when sprinkler is on for 4 months now and still not finished. Won't return calls. Txt me false promises. Sacramento California
Author: Sacramento, California Landscaping: New Leaf Landscape & Design Sacramento, California

Sep 18 2017
Diet Supplements Was supposed to be a one time trial. Just shipping. Shipped two bottles and charged $80.I called and talked to representative and would charge $1.95 for cancellation on something I didn't order!Refused to refund money. What theives LasVegas Nevada
Author: Merryville, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements LasVegas, Nevada

HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 18 2017
Radiant slim Ripped me off charged me to much money Internet Internet Author: South charleston, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Radiant slim Internet

Sep 18 2017
ROCKETIAQ.COM Took my money but never sent the product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New York Internet Author: holland, Ohio Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ROCKETIAQ.COM Internet

Sep 18 2017
The Sales Guru Took my money, but never sent the product Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Beauty Salons: The Sales Guru Internet

Sep 18 2017
Avanti I ordered the free gift plus $4.95 shipping. What I received was two more products and a $33.50 bill. I just want my money back and products returned. Buffalo, New York Author: payson, Utah Skin Care: Avanti Buffalo,, New York

Sep 18 2017
Consumer Clearinghouse/Holden Stern Holden Stern called my husband and myself and told us we had won $500,000 from Consumer Clearinghouse. He said our money would arrive by International Courier Express in two days.Internet Author: Williamston, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Consumer Clearinghouse/Holden Stern Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
W/o we fashions I ordered the straightening flat iron with steam for 49.99 an never received it now I can't even find any info on these crooks plz don't order from them I wish I woulda been warned W/o we fashions took money for straightener hot iron for 49.99 an never delivers now you can't contact them Internet Internet Author: Metairie, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: W/o we fashions Internet

Sep 18 2017
Jodi's Secret I ordered a bra in June 2017 and never received it and tried to contact them to get money back and no response Internet Author: Loris, South Carolina Health Clubs & Gyms: Jodi's Secret Internet

Sep 18 2017
Georgia child support Georgia child support steals our money that was sent for our kids child support! For years I and other moms have notices payments that are initiated in Wisconsin then sent to Georgia aren't making it to our accounts. Atlanta Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Questionable Activities: Georgia child support Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 18 2017
Barkin' at a knot The phone number doesn't work, it's all bulls*it. Junk! no buttonholes, too small, too short, not same style as photo. cheap crap CHINA Internet Owner contacted me Author: Murphy, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Barkin' at a knot Internet

Sep 18 2017
InsuranceClaimCheck.com SCAM to keep your money Springfield, OH Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Insurance Companies: InsuranceClaimCheck.com Internet

Sep 18 2017
Psychic Carrie Psychic Carrie lied and manipulated me to steal my money. Texas Internet Author: Avondale, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Carrie Internet

Sep 18 2017
Psychic 24/7 Kim Psychic 24/7 Kim lied and used me and stole money from me! Internet Author: Avondale, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic 24/7 Kim Internet

Sep 18 2017
ABSOLUTE PHARMACY Poor customer service. Will take your money .bad drugs. Lutz Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Drug Manufacturers: ABSOLUTE PHARMACY Nationwide

Sep 17 2017
gobank gobank ripoff wont refund my money from closed account pasadena california Nationwide Author: liberty, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: gobank Nationwide

Sep 17 2017
Barkley Capital Bill Calhoun I invested $300.00, Bill Calhoun, lied to me Telling me they was going to do the same thing Code Buffet platform was going to do. My money was suppose to go to the Buffett Plaform. It when to there platform. Paul Garcia Lied and Said they was the only Code Buffett Platform . English? Internet Author: Tehachapi, California Unusual Rip-Off: Barkley Capital Internet

Sep 17 2017
fishinglicense.org Orange Grove, LLC This website makes it appear you are buying a fishing license and ask for your credit card information without giving you a dollar amount. After you type in your information a screen appears stating they are not official government agency and you can download a book about fishing. As the other person who complained on here said they will say they have will issue you the money back when you call but their email states it will be 7 days. You only get foreign (Indian) people every time you call and they are not listed as a business in the State of Idaho which they have as their physical address. Coeur D'Alene Idaho Author: Alabama Fishing: fishinglicense.org Internet

Sep 17 2017
CONSECO LIFE INSURANCE/WILCO WILCO LIFE INSURANCE AFTER 15YEARS THEY TOOK MY MONEY I SELL THEM PAYMENTS THEY RAISE MY INSURANCE CARMEL Indiana Author: SAN DIEGO, California Civil Rights Violators: CONSECO LIFE INSURANCE/WILCO CARMEL, Indiana

Sep 17 2017
Briggs Lawfirm Thomas Stanley Never even heard of them. Trying to tell me I owe 1250.28 for a personal loan I never took out. Never even heard of this place. If I don't pay up then it will be taken to court and interest will keep building. Enforcement mechanisms The following are the main ways of enforcing judgments: 1.Execution against goods (order from the court which directs the Sheriff or County Registrar to seize your goods and sell them in order to raise the amount of money which you owe plus costs.). 2. Installment orders, followed (if necessary) by committal orders. 3. Attachment of earnings. 4. Judgment mortgage. Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Internet Fraud: Briggs Lawfirm Internet

Sep 17 2017
Ellysworld I bought a straightner for 49.97 it was supposed to be half off..I purchased this, they said it would take 6 weeks. They took out the money right away..They sent me a Thank you email and receipt..I just recently checked to find out if it was on it's way. Found out they no longer exist, and they haven't sent anything to informed me of my item..So I lost 49.97..I want my money back..I live on Social Security,and I had bought this for my granddaughter..I buy all the time, and this is the first time I have been rip-off!! Internet
Author: Mabank, Texas Beauty Products: Ellysworld Internet

Sep 17 2017
auto gallery imports finance manager and salesman committed fraud westbury new york New York I don't doubt your story Author: bear, Alabama Auto Dealers: auto gallery imports westbury new york, New York

Sep 17 2017
The Sale Guru Took money from my account but did not deliver order Internet Author: Kings Park, New York Computer Mail Order: The Sale Guru Internet