Your Search | grant money guide

Oct 12 2015
Cpn and credit repair Kerns and associates I made payment for credit repair and they just took my money and that was it Internet Author: San Bernardino , California Credit & Debt Services: Cpn and credit repair Internet

Oct 12 2015
HeavyHammer REVIEW: Heavy Hammer New Media Solutions has thousands of clients and millions of users, each of which can feel safe and confident with the security of their data. Heavy Hammer uses several stages of fitlers and firewalls to protect the integrity of the data that is either posted or exchanged on any of our online platforms. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. HeavyHammer pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with HeavyHammer, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Not a Scam Company Author: Kiln, Mississippi Corrupt Companies: Heavy Hammer Company Annapolis, Maryland

Oct 12 2015
Big Fish Casino Big Fish Casino is an online virtual money casino site. I made 8 million, once I left game, I tried to come back in, they apperntly banned my account. This is not the first time I've seen this happen. Several friends have won millions just to have it taken away. Internet
Author: Panorama City , California Casinos & Cardrooms: Big Fish Casino Internet

Oct 12 2015
Harper Noel Photography SHE WAS PAID IN FULL, CANCELLED ON ME 4 DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING AND HAS NOT REFUNDED ANY MONEY Atlanta Georgia Author: Huntsville, Alabama Photography: Harper Noel Photography Internet

Oct 12 2015
Gainsaver Trying to steal money, OUTRIGHT. Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Computer Dealers: Gainsaver Internet

Oct 12 2015
Armagedon I reported Anastasia date, this website is like Fraud, they ask to muchos Money to chat,to read letters ,they bloc if I send my email address or telephone I been in others websites and are more benefits Anastasia date is an customer exploration ask for Internet Author: montreal canada, Quebec Attorneys General: Armagedon Internet

Oct 12 2015
BD (Ben Dominik) Loan Int’l Franklyn Desmond I received a contract to be signed and returned never ga any personal information to determine approval for the loan. When I inquired about a upfront fee they would only email me the details after I signed and returned the documents explained until I knew where and what the money was for I wouldn't sign anything. Internet Author: Denton, Texas Loans: BD (Ben Dominik) Loan Int’l Internet

Oct 12 2015
R Cline Co Inc, ID 124345 Ray Cline and Rebecca Cline financial fraud, borrowed money from me for business, check with insufficient funds in the bank Gastonia North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loans: R Cline Co Inc, ID 124345 Gastonia, North Carolina

Oct 12 2015
03:02 PM / / IFlipEstate.comEric / John They are a scam company for your money. Please Don't Deal With Them. Los Angeles California Author: Ontario, California Advertising / Deceptive: / Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Integrated Solutions Integrated field services DO not work for these people they steal your money by not paying you and then never answer the phone Yorktown, IN 47396 Nationwide Author: Newark, Delaware Property Management: Integrated Solutions Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Cash Investments Bryant Gaston, April Smith, Donte Walkers promised a money flip, got me to send them money, and kept trying to fool me into sending them more money. Bellville Michigan
Author: Oak Park, Illinois Cash Services: Cash Investments Internet

Oct 12 2015
5XTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming Complete Scam - Just want to separate you from your money. There is NO 30 day money back. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: St Louis, Missouri Weightloss Programs: 5XTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming Cheyenne, Missouri

Oct 12 2015
John F Boylan / Movie Clips Coupon Magazine Blockbuster Movie Mail Scam coupon magazine - collected money and disappeared Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: John F Boylan / Movie Clips Coupon Magazine Clearwater, Florida

Oct 12 2015
Rusted Jalopy Rusted Jalopy Decor Rusted Excuses took my money for a project to build a motorcycle gas tank and after 8 mos of lies and excuses called and said he never even started it nor was he going to finish it Ft. lauderdale Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Motorcycles: Rusted Jalopy Ft. lauderdale, Florida

Oct 12 2015
Breeze auto sale , repair, rental held on to title too long and cost me money/altered title delran New Jersey
Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Breeze auto sale , repair, rental delran, New Jersey

Oct 12 2015
Kenneth Quick Real Estate Broker In Las Vegas, Give Him Your Money And You Will Be Broker And Never See Him Again Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Realtors: Kenneth Quick Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 11 2015
super value meds scammed out of $378.99 for online meds sent money and received nothing but lies Jacksonville Internet Author: los angeles, California Pharmacies: super value meds Internet

Oct 11 2015
mg enterprises On sept.23,2015 i sent a check to this company and yet not recieved a thing in the mail , so it does look a little fishy im disable n for some to do this is not right, ive been scammed so many times ,so im getting the impression that it is a scam only because i didnt recieve anything in the mail as of yet n they still have my money GREENWICH Connecticut Author: reading, Pennsylvania Financial Services: mg enterprises GREENWICH, Connecticut

Oct 11 2015
Area Publications Taking Money out of my account without my permission and selling magazines I do not want Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Peoria, Arizona Telemarketers: Area Publications Arden Hills, Minnesota

Oct 11 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet I am the owner of this firm Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 11 2015
page automotive Christopher/chris page and marcy ratliff/page i was a mobile mechanic when this guy hired me, he ripped me off owes me money for services and all the hot checks he wrote to me. hes now on craigslist saying hes a mobile mechanic which hes not he k san antonio, Texas
Author: san antonio, Texas Auto Mechanics: page automotive san antonio, Texas

Oct 11 2015
GREG CHRISTI Greg's Handyman Rescue, GDC Enterprises, Underground Performance, GHM Rescue wronged me in many ways. He spent money owed to me, wrote FOUR BAD CHECKS, FAILED to FULFILL CONTRACT, STALLED in giving my money back, THREATENED me if I told others of problem, proved to be DISHONE Long Beach, California We are experiencing the same with Greg Christi Author: Long Beach, California Builders & Contractors: GREG CHRISTI Long Beach, California

Oct 11 2015
Lenvi LENVI-TRIAL.COM They charged my account $95.00 and another $95.00 after they confirmed my cancelation, refused to give my money back, and never sent the products! Internet
Author: Central Point, Oregon Beauty Salons: Lenvi Internet

Oct 11 2015
RenuvaDerm I sent off for a TRAIL and they starting charging money out of my account that I never okayed them to do New York Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Alternative Health: RenuvaDerm

Oct 11 2015
My 3 Son's Productions My 3 Sons Productions, Canosa Catering This person is scamming actress's to come and audition with him for a Ben Stiller movie, once they get there he uses sexual advances, I am sure there is more! Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Ohhh Roger, what have you become?? Author: Gorham, Maine Questionable Activities: My 3 Son's Productions Lynnfield, Massachusetts