Your Search | grant money guide

Jul 22 2016
Brian Martinez Martinez Electric Brian took our money and only complelted half the job Lakewood Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Building Services: Brian Martinez Martinez Electric Lakewood , Colorado

Radio AirPlay Jango Scam false advertisement stealing money Internet
Author: Birmingham , Alabama DJ Services: Radio AirPlay Internet

Jul 22 2016
Jim@fastcheapresumes.com This guy Jim (supposedly} took my money to re-do my resume. When he called me for our scheduled appointment, he got belliegerant because I wouldn't upgrade to his service for another $20. Internet Author: Lutz, Florida Financial Education: Jim@fastcheapresumes.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Direct Readers Guide I was contacted at my work with an awesome deal for magazines.. I was promised $30 for one year. Dundee Illinois Author: poynette, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Direct Readers Guide IL

Jul 22 2016
Home Buisness Services They Told me to send in 45.00 to start working for there services and if not satisfied that i would be eligible for a reimbursement I have made more then one attempt to contact this company for my refund i also have a money order as proof that can be used in a court of law they should not state claim's that you can receive a refund if they aren't a professional company who give's you money back that's false advertisement I also have paperwork claiming I'm entitled to a refund Clinton TWP Michigan Author: holiday, Florida Business Consultants: Home Buisness Services+ Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Charles Glover @ Eden Group Zmedia Chuck Glover Invested money with Charles Glover on a guaranteed internet investment. I have not received any of the promised payouts. Pickerington Ohio Author: Lima, Ohio Internet Fraud: Charles Glover @ Eden Group Zmedia Pickerington, Ohio

Jul 21 2016
Orbitz Orbitz Will Straight-Up Steal Your Money!!! Internet Nationwide Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Orbitz Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
dust old cars Stehen Dematracky had them selling my truck an still waiting for my money derry New Hampshire
Author: medford, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: dust old cars derry , New Hampshire

Jul 21 2016
America's Best Custom Shop Promised to deliver car in showroom condition, stole my money instead Miramar Florida Author: Florida Auto Mechanics: America's Best Custom Shop Miramar, Florida

Jul 21 2016
HowOldAreYou.net Will not let me remove my photo from their guess your age game without paying money. No way to contact them. Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: HowOldAreYou.net Internet

Jul 21 2016
A REAL CHANCE INCORPORATED United Hope Fund fraud grant, Kimberly rhue, North Charleston SC South Carolina Author: I Fight, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: A REAL CHANCE INCORPORATED Internet

Jul 21 2016
Pounding Hooves LLC Jimmys F***ing Trucking LLC No pay trucking company your working your a** off tarping and securing loads for charity here friends of road then after your hold back week has passed they fire your a** a day before payday for lack of communication yeah I said it lack of communication then they text you saying never text this number again once you make attempts to see about your money this is no exaggeration in the slightest either Town Creek Alabama
Author: Town Creek , Alabama Trucking Companies: Pounding Hooves LLC Town Creek, Alabama

Jul 21 2016
Valley Lumber Company INC Panther Trucking No pay trucking company your working your a** off tarping and securing loads for charity here friends of road then after your hold back week has passed they fire your a** a day before payday for lack of communication yeah I said it lack of communication then they text you saying never text this number again once you make attempts to see about your money this is no exaggeration in the slightest either Hackleburg Alabama Author: Town Creek , Alabama Better Business Bureau: Valley Lumber Company INC Hackleburg, Alabama

Jul 21 2016
Blue Fox Nutrition Garcinia Cambogia and Feel Fresh This company stole my money! Sandy Utah Author: Ayer, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Blue Fox Nutrition Sandy, Utah

Jul 21 2016
RGO Resume's Resume Genius They put on their website that a resume will cost a dollar and then charge you $40 a few days later. I called the company and he said that they could legally take the money out of my account and would not reverse the charges. CROOKS!!! Internet Author: Menifee, California Personal Services: RGO Resume's Internet

Jul 21 2016
Ustar Cash They tried to convince me to send money for a loan Sanfransico California Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Accounting: Ustar Cash Sanfransico, California

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 21 2016
I Bought a M92 SBR. Never got it to shoot more than 10 rounds without a jam. Sent it back to him 3 times , he kept saying it was fixed but lied each and every time. Finally after the third time and videos of it NOT working he told me to get it fixed and he would pay for it. I did and now he refuses to pay. He's a liar and now I have to take him to court to get my money back. Bradenton Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Felex Yukhtman Bradenton, Florida

Jul 21 2016
US Search Waste of Money Nationwide Author: Largo, Florida On-Line Business: US Search Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Adam Markel/ New Peaks/ Peak Potentials/ Grandview Partners Sandy Feder, Ben Minton, Steven Cella of Grandview Partners Ran Away With Our Money Colts Neck New Jersey Author: New York Questionable Activities: Adam Markel/ New Peaks/ Peak Potentials/ Grandview Partners Colts Neck, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
Toyota Financial Services Toyota USA Steals money after payoff Carol Stream Illinois Author: scottsdale, Arizona Car Financing: Toyota Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
ANZMart ANZ Mart ABeware of ANZMart!! It is a complete fraud - they will take your money and won't deliver your product Los Angeles Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: ANZMart Internet

Jul 21 2016
UStarLoan ustarloan.com Jessica Williams called and said I was approved for $5,000 loan I had to go to Dollar General and buy a Money Pass card well they dont sell them anymore so I went to Western Union and sent them $249.00 Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: UStarLoan Internet

Jul 21 2016
Chpitbullpups Made first payment to them. Said they shipped but kept asking for more money after the fact. Never shipped to me. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Grasonville , Maryland Dog Breeders: Chpitbullpups Internet

Jul 21 2016
Teleteria jay servidio Bought 2 Sites, Got Poor Quality, then no money back New York Internet Author: Chadron, Nebraska Adult Web Site: Teleteria Internet