Your Search | grant money guide

26, Report #1342006

Dec 07 2016
Urban tee Took my money and didn't send my order. Internet
Author: Plant City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Urban tee Internet

27, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas

28, Report #1341996

Dec 07 2016
Million Dollar Target They do not honor the 1 year money back guarantee Newport Beach California Author: Waterford, Michigan Investment Brokers: Million Dollar Target Newport Beach, California

29, Report #1341986

Dec 07 2016
England Carrier Services ECS, England Logistics, England Carrier Services, Utah, Missouri ECS, England Carrier Services- Stealing carrier's money! Don't use them! Ready my story! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Branson, Missouri Financial Services: England Carrier Services Salt Lake City, Utah

30, Report #1341975

Dec 07 2016
Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill, Aveda, Institue of Chapel Hill, NC Aveda Institute, Nurtur Aveda Institute Student Loan Fraud, Federal Pell Grant Fraud, Non-Profit Scam, Full blown scam, deceiving Chapel Hill North Carolina
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, North Carolina

31, Report #1341963

Dec 07 2016
Patent Services USA ownmyinvention.com BIG DISAPPOINTMENT, WAIST OF MY MONEY, TIME AND EFFORT North Miami Florida Author: Arlington , Massachusetts Patent & Trademark Services: Patent Services USA North Miami, Florida

32, Report #1341972

Dec 07 2016
Sears Vacations Select Access What a horrible waste of my time and money! Florida Internet Author: White Hall, Arkansas Cruise Ships: Sears Vacations Internet

33, Report #1341910

Dec 07 2016
Rejuva Complex Skincare Ltd/ Skin Noir & Eye Noir/ Skin Opulent & Eye Opulent After insisting on a refund, they refunded only a small protion. Then they immediately took the money out of my account again. They did this twice, while emailing a notice that they refunded all monies Internet California and New York Author: Savannah, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Rejuva Complex Skincare Ltd Internet

Dec 07 2016
etags.com Pile on the fee's. Slick operators have an answer to your every question. Don't have the time or money. Ft. Launderdale Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: etags.com Ft. Launderdale, Florida

Dec 07 2016
Viking Magazine Service WARNING! I just learned this was a scam! Viking Magazine promises you a $250 gift card but instead you have to pay monthly fees against your will without cancelation! I just started and they're forcing me to pay some money! Bloomington Nationwide Author: Columbus, Mississippi Department & Outlet Stores: Viking Magazine Service Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
UniRush Financial Services Rush Card Holding My Money Hostage Cincinatti Ohio Author: Bronx, New York Credit & Debt Services: UniRush Financial Services Internet

Dec 07 2016
The Deal Empire Company advertised on Facebook their product. When order was placed 3 weeks ago, monies taken from account, no product delivered. They too my money and never responded to emails I sent inquiring about my purchase. none provided could be out of country Author: Alexandria, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 07 2016
Folk Inn, Ontario Airport, Ontario, CA hotwire.com MONEY MAKING SCAMMING BY BOOKING THE HOTEL WITH THIRD PARTY VENDOR HOTWIRE.COM Ontario California The 6 Dollar Room Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Liars: Folk Inn, Ontario Airport, Ontario, CA Ontario, California

Dec 06 2016
Ramin Delavari Immigration service Delavari Immigration Took my money and nothing happened california california Author: winnipeg, Dist of Columbia Infomercial Rip-offs: Ramin Delavari Immigration service Internet

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 06 2016
Stripes LLC Ripped me off , gave me a fake money order EAGLE PASS Texas Author: Seguin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Stripes LLC EAGLE PASS, Texas

Dec 06 2016
Dental Pro SCAM. Will Steel Your Money Unwilling to You. internet Author: Wasco, California Dental Services: Dental Pro Internet

Dec 06 2016
E Virtual services Anthony Hill, Anshul Choudly, April Hopkins, Job Stavinski. Lied to us, took money, and refused to do work Minnetonka Minnesota Author: york, Pennsylvania Internet Services: E Virtual services Minnetonka , Minnesota

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 06 2016
EMPOWER INSURANCE Stole my money Fort worth Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: EMPOWER INSURANCE Internet

Dec 06 2016
Walmart money card  Mount Savage Maryland Author: Mount Savage, Maryland Cash Services: Walmart money card Internet

Dec 06 2016
NastyDress I bought 2 clothing items from them and still have not received any sort of confirmation or shipping. Money is gone and clothes have not arrived. Internet
Author: Monument , Colorado Clothing Stores: NastyDress Internet

Dec 05 2016
Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Lied to my Realtor to con me out of money. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
sears they are cheating me in my money Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: sears Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
ChristianForums.Com All About The Money! Turn Off Your Ad-Blocker and You'll see! Internet Author: Alabama Religion: ChristianForums.Com Internet