Your Search | grant research guide

Jan 09 2016
5 star field services TJ Hammerstrom-Grant Hansen-Nicole Barry Doesnt Pay There Subcontractors Saint Paul Minnesota Author: pine city, Minnesota Property Management: 5 star field services Saint Paul, Minnesota

Jan 07 2016
The resource scout LLC Pleasent Grov UT I had a guy call me, said his name was Joseph told me i qualified for a grant. Continued on with the conversation. Charged my card $3.87 Pleasant Grov Internet Author: Potosi, Missouri Financial Services: The resource scout LLC Pleasent Grov UT Internet

Jan 05 2016
Insight Market Research Group Kenny George scam New York Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Bad Check Writers: Insight Market Research Group Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
NYPD 19th Precinct James Grant Refuses To Provide Police Reports
It's all fun and games until it happens to you. Author: new york, New York Police: NYPD 19th Precinct New York, New York

Jan 02 2016
Ancestry.com They are a RIP OFF...Advertise a Free Trial and when you cancel within the time period there is no refund... Research Family Trees Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Ancestry.com Internet

Dec 31 2015
Schaeffer Investment Research Caution of what appears to be too Good to be True easy money--NOT Cincinnati, Ohio Author: San Antonio, Texas Investment Brokers: Schaeffer Investment Research Cincinnati,, Ohio

Dec 30 2015
John W Ghezzi at Garg & Associates when hired Failed to research property liens. Failed to research what my X business partner owned. Magnolia Texas Amended Report Author: st louis, Missouri Attorneys & Legal Services: John W Ghezzi Magnolia , Texas

Dec 29 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Dec 28 2015
Long Island Advertising Long Island Promotions, Silver Star Advertising, Jared Irish, Ryan Irish, Alexandra, Jenifer Lopez Irish This company is a pyramid scheme. There is nothing else to it. Research Smart Circle and their subsidiaries and you will be horrified. I fell for the for professional Front they portray head over he Floral Park , New York Legal Notice Author: long island, New York Sales People: Long Island Advertising Floral Park, New York

Dec 28 2015
Get $50,000 today Datszo Records Management sold an ebook claiming to be a step by step guide to getting $50K in corporate credit. The ebook was a total ripoff. Not worth $97 and incomplete. Los Alamitos California Author: Chino Hills, California Business Consultants: Get $50,000 today Los Alamitos, California

Dec 27 2015
Planet.com Fredericksberg Scammed $1.49 I agreed to as a chance to obtain an iPhone 6 for research then unknown to me charged to Visa $119..00 on my bias, Believed Denmark via internet Internet Author: Guelph, , Ontario Liars: Planet.com Fredericksberg Internet

Dec 26 2015
Black Book VIP Rochelle Brown Rents units in her name and then sublets them to other people using a different company name then doesnt pay the rent due using numerous excuses and makes changes to existing contract without approval from the owner , and now have an attorney to evict her from the contract even though another person is living in my house atlanta Georgia
Definitely True that Black Book Inc is Thieving company Author: atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Black Book VIP atlanta, Georgia

Dec 25 2015
A COMPANY OF CRIMINALS - INVITATION HOMES Peddles you a home in a high crime area, mentions nothing, refuses to work with you and steals your deposit in full. No fairness here. Gilbert Arizona
Invitation Homes - We came to terms Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Gilbert, Arizona

Dec 24 2015
Vindale research No name they ask for my chi name me my husband info where we work what we own our birthday then had me to think I was getting paid for all the survey I did then gonna just block me out so I want to sue them for this if not that I strongly recommend that t Stop Vindale research from stealing information people. USA Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Vindale research Internet

Dec 21 2015
Tuesday Rhodes Realtor at Century 21 Nasty shell of a woman! Springfield Missouri
I have a request Author: Atlanta, Georgia Realtors: Tuesday Rhodes Springfield , Missouri

Dec 21 2015
Dr Marvin Reich ARRESTED for mass selling of pain medications. fined $26,000, Internet EMILE BOUARI Purposely Defames Good People Using Ripoff.com Yo Accomplish His VILE His SLANDER! Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.  Author: miami, Florida Doctors: Dr Marvin Reich Internet

42, Report #1208998

Dec 17 2015
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: TOM WALKER OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida

Dec 14 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Jeffery Glover Received phone call from an individual who went by Jeffery Glover claiming to be a loan officer from Capital One Fast Cash offered $4500 loan & $10000 grant Cutler Bay, Miami Florida
MORAL DECAY... Author: Seville, Ohio Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Cutler Bay, Florida

Dec 14 2015
Capitalone fast cash Jeffery Glover, Mark Johnston, Mark Brown They offer me a grant but I had to keep paying fees after fees I wanted my money back and Mark Jonhston said I had to pay 500. first. I haven't got my money back or the grant. And Mr Johnston was very frightening,so out of a lot of money. Mami Florida Author: Edmore, Michigan Cash Services: Capitalone fast cash Jeffery Glover, Mami, Florida

Dec 12 2015
Capitalone fast cash loans Jeffery Glover Received an email stating I had been approved for a loan in the amount of 4500.00 which I didn't apply for I thought with it being from capital One it was legitamiit I sent an application fee of $90 on a my vanilla prepaid debit card then I was asked to get another one and send 300 for insurance purpose that the loan would be paid off by a company if I couldn't make the monthly payment then was told that I could also be approved for a federal grant loan through the U.S. Treasury Grant Programi had to then pay another application fee of 280.00 which all wold be refunded to me with the loan amount into my account the loan amount I was approved for was 10,000.00 I did not receive any money so I learned that a loan company would never ask for an application fee this is the first sign of being ripped off Miami Florida Internet Author: East Flat Rock, North Carolina Loans: Capitalone fast cash loans Internet

Dec 09 2015
Marshall Bruce Nathan Elliott, Jennifer Brooke's, Eric Wills I received 2 calls on December 3, 1st call was in the morning explaining that I had been selected for a grant for $8500 from the US Treasury Dept. The Government was giving away free money for home improvements and school loans and to help with financial burden. I told the lady I was on disability and a very limited income... I guess maybe she felt sorry for me and didn't follow through with the scam but the next guy didn't blink an eye. I got a second call later in the afternoon, this guy offered me $9000...$500 more than she did. Washington DC Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Marshall Bruce Internet

Dec 09 2015
Primerica Life Insurance Company ripoff Primerica decreasing term life insurance invest the difference formerly A. L. Williams Duluth Georgia*UPDATE: Primerica gets a POSITIVE rating from Rip-off Report in customer support & satisfaction. Primerica pledges to resolve complaints from the past, present and in the future, and give 100% commitment to customer service-say Company Executives!
A satisfied customer for over 10 years. Author: Greer, South Carolina Insurance Companies: Primerica Life Insurance Company | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
In Touch Voip Intouchvoip took out 39.95 and then I was charged a 30.00 overdraft fee. I have never heard of this company and have never given them my information. Thankfully I was able to get the funds reversed by filing a fraud report, but after research I see that this company is doing this to a lot of people. Wilmington Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Telephone Companies: In Toch

Dec 08 2015
Closers Academy ,Renee Grant, Ian Gordon, Scammed me for money, didn't pay me for the work Don't work for this company Westburg New York
Author: Manteca, California Computer Marketing Companies: Closers Academy Westburg, New York

50, Report #1271998

Dec 04 2015
Energy Research Chemicals Accepted WU pmt for order, courier ins, EPCS. Tried to get address pmt for stamp seal when i quit. Over$300 paid, no delivery Internet Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Energy Research Chemicals Internet