Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant research guide
There may be more reports for "grant research guide"
For more results perform a general search for "grant research guide"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
Healthright Pain Releif Scam-- TEXTING on piggyback of other research for Neuraupthy/ trying to get money? Seattle Washington Author: Renton, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Healthright Internet

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california

Jan 28 2017
bailbondcity.com AKA Bail bond city by Travis P Grant Mugshot website that extorts money Gainesville Florida
Author: JB, Florida Internet: bailbondcity.com Gainesville, Florida

Jan 27 2017
cardmember service Yes I angela Jones has been talking online to Mr. Francis Joseph Divis and he was telling me about helping me get a grant to help pay my bills, and that he was going to send me a check and all i had to do was take the delivery money out and send the rest back to his boss in west africa. I receive the checks and went to cash them and my bank stated that it was a scam check. p.o. box 6327 fargo, ND 58125-6327 Internet Author: blanch, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cardmember service Internet

Jan 23 2017
Wickenburg Legal Document Preparation Service Susan R Fowler Failed to research a failed delivery of an original legal document Wickenburg Arizona Author: Selah, Washington Legal Process Services: Wickenburg Legal Document Preparation Service Wickenburg, Arizona

Jan 22 2017
Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Grant Writing & Research: Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco, California

Jan 14 2017
Chase Bank Latest Bank Scam and Fraud on Customers New York New York I am confused Author: Grant-Valkaria, Florida Banks: Chase Bank New York, New York

Jan 14 2017
Global Test Market Lightspeed Research won't respond to emails about unpaid reward from Aug 25/16 Bellevue Washington Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Marketing Companies: Global Test Market Bellevue, Washington

Jan 13 2017
Tax Group Center, Progressive Tax Group BEWARE....RESEARCH THESE COMPANIES BEFORE GIVING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFO Calabasas California Author: Los Angeles, California Income Tax Service: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jan 13 2017
ErosAds.com Eros.com all things erotic ErosAds.com Eros Guide Paid $50 to place ad as well Sent the copy of front and back of my drivers license to comply with the age verification. every city Nationwide Author: Sidney, Nebraska Advertising / Deceptive: ErosAds.com Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
My Funding Resources Fraud me for over $3000.00 guaranteeing of service for home repair grants and funding research and grants for mentoring program. Sandy Utah Author: carson, California Home Warranty Companies: My Funding Resources Sandy, Utah

Jan 10 2017
Iatric Insights; Lia Pasternack; Qualia Market Research Services Healthcare provider survey scam Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Iatric Insights Internet

Jan 09 2017
Champ Bulldogs Scott Ward, Andrea Ward, Caroline Ward and Shrinkabulls Champ Bulldogs is not AKC registered and their puppies are from abroad Internet
THIS IS THE FAKEST REPORT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Animal Abuse: Champ Bulldogs Internet

Jan 07 2017
BriBaeBee/Briana Therese BriBaeBee Glute Guide Overcharged/Misrepresented Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: BriBaeBee/Briana Therese Internet

Jan 06 2017
Serenity Point Recovery REVIEW:  Serenity Point Recovery | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust: Serenity Rehab's residential facility offers a dedicated and strong addiction rehabilitation program that is quite useful. The founders of Serenity established this rehabilitation center after years upon years of extensive research into the subject and challenge that is addiction treatment. This has been quite the effort to say the least, but it has been a workable one and the result has been extraordinary.  Serenity Rehab's program offers a very versatile and adjustable program to its clients. There is no “One size fits all” approach to addiction treatment. Though addiction might look about the same in all who are affected by it, the fact of the matter is that everyone who is addicted to drugs and alcohol still themselves are different people inherently, and they will have different problems that need to be addressed as a result of their addiction.  Furthermore, different treatment approaches will work differently on different people.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Alternative Health: Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Serenity Rehab is an inpatient, residential, drug and alcohol addiction, dependence treatment center, detoxification facility, rehabilitation program, and recovery organization. Serenity Rehab offers private, confidential addiction treatment to individuals who suffer with substance abuse with different drugs or alcohol. Serenity Rehab dedicated to helping people. Marne , Michigan

Jan 06 2017
Radius Global Radius Central Inc.(Thomas Moore HR ) Secret Shopper Research Miami Florida Author: Queens, New York Employment Services: Radius Global Miami, Florida

Jan 05 2017
B.A. Managment c/o VRBO Research before you Reserve and Read Reviews Hell's Kitchen, New York New York
Author: Aurora, Colorado Lodging: B.A. Managment New York, New York

Jan 03 2017
Eros Guide To Escorts They banned me for no good reason. I was with them for over 23 yrs as an advertiser. One girl was mad that I would not buy extra's in ads from her. USA https://www.erosads.com/ Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide To Escorts Internet

Jan 03 2017
William L. Grant Attorney AKA Willamena SHOCKED BY THIS ATTORNEYS ACTIONS AS HE YELLED AT MY WIFE BECAUSE HE COULD NOT BE PUT ON SCHEDULE FOR SOD THAT HE NEVER EVEN SIGNED FOR OR PAID THE REQUIRED DEPOSIT FOR? Orlando Florida
William Grant attorney in Orlando Author: minneola, Florida Liars: William L. Grant Attorney Orlando, Florida

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Dec 30 2016
MATT LLOYD MOBE- 21STEP PROGRAMMATT LLOYD and Grant McDONELL Refused, and IgnoredPhone, Email request for refund from this 21Step Program which was advertised as a 7-Step Program. MOBE Online, Ltd. · 54 Wellington Street · Rose-Hi Internet Author: Kankakee, Illinois Business Consulting: MATT LLOYD Internet

Dec 29 2016
Holiday Fury Wouldn't grant refund Internet Author: Glasgow, Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Dec 27 2016
i reset research daniels john charged me 350.00 to unlock my computer Author: fulks run, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: i reset research Internet

Dec 23 2016
Champs Apparel is FAKE December 2nd 2016 I ordered a Troy Aikman throwback jersey for my mom @ 110 dollars, everything looked legit, and I still haven't received my jersey here on Christmas Eve eve December 23rd. I did some research and it could take up to weeks for jerseys to Champs apparel is FAKE and ripped me off Nationwide Nationwide Author: SA, Texas Sporting Goods: Champs Apparel is FAKE Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Kevin wilson /Home care and family grant program They claimed to be a government program that gives free grants. I was scammed out of $107.00 today Internet Author: Orl, Florida Federal Government: Kevin wilson Internet