GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant resource guide
There may be more specific results for "grant resource guide"
For more specific results for "grant resource guide"
Showing 1-25 of 7,895 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant resource guide"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
National Counseling Resource Duncan McPherson of NCR THIS GUY TOOK MY MONEY WITHOUT GIVING ME THE ASSESSMENT I PAID FOR! Fair Oaks California Author: Diamond Springs, California Legal Services: National Counseling Resource Fair Oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
Devry University Financial aid/grant moneys removed without cause Chesapeke Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Financial Services: Devry University Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 20 2017
Resource Scout Saint paul MN Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Saint paul, Minnesota Accounting: Financial Services: Resource Scout Pleasant Grove , Utah

Jul 20 2017
NCSA Coaches, Dev, Kathy, Williamson, Novak, Stephens. I was told that grant funds were given under the names SETH CHAPMAN, SYED CHAPMAN ,& SYRUS JACKSON. They STOLE those funds, my children haven't received anything new. in fact the only child that did receive cleats, was SETH, and the cleats needed to be thrown away.  chicago Nationwide Author: Dolton, Illinois Sporting Goods: NCSA Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Totaly unfounded Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resources | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. Santa Fe Springs, California

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 17 2017
USA LEGAL RESOURCE They illegally charged over 200 from my debit card Woodland hills California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Attorneys & Legal Services: USA LEGAL RESOURCE Woodland hills, California

Jul 17 2017
Affectionate Yorkies Melisa Grant Paul Reeves Sold me a yorkie for 570.00 all air fair and crate included than flight company called and help my puppy ransom for another 900.00 dollars for a special crate. would not pay it and she took the puppy back and will not return 570.00 arlington virginia Author: Palmer, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Affectionate Yorkies Internet

Jul 16 2017
LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) BlactinoEntertainment Promised and Guaranteed that a $250,000 GRANT and rental payment of $3800 would be paid to help license and make people aware of patent (9566037) to help people be able to have this life saving test Pueblo Colorado
Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 14 2017
Trademasters Pro John Gold, Ian Grant Lost more than $150,000 on pump/dump transactions, now they're gone. Anyone willing to join in class action suit? New York? New York? Author: Greenbrae, California Business Consultants: Trademasters Pro Internet

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
U Travel U Travel Guide As others before. I was the victim of a bogus check with #161 and amount of 399.00. Nationwide Internet Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: U Travel Internet

Jul 06 2017
National Institute of Health Called me and said I had been awarded a 14,000 dollar Grant and the asked me for money before I could get the Grant all together I have Lost 1400 dollars and have not seen a penny of Grant money Houston Maryland Author: Brigham City, Utah Online Trading: National Institute of Health Houston, Texas

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jul 02 2017
Donald conaway Donald conway approach me on Facebook, , told he was federal agent and there was a grant for low income and disability people, he asked me several questions and said I was of the recipient Never said Internet Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Cash Services: Donald conaway Internet

Jul 02 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide manufactured a counterfeit check with my bank account number. They got $399 from my bank account. I have filed fraud report at bank and will talk with police after the holiday. The same day, I got a robo call by a woman named Sam who claimed to be from Travel Promotions.  Check cashed at Illinois bank. Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: U Travel Guide Portsmouth, Virginia

Jul 01 2017
U Travel Guide Hacked into my checking account in amount of $399.00 - Signed electronically N/A Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Services: U Travel Guide Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
OMEGA OPTIONS Financial US : 1-844-888-3914CAD : 1-888-317-9766UK : 44-8000698426 I originally deposit $250 then they kept calling to add more and it is Guaranteed and i have to sign every time i make a deposit Alex guide me to make the Trade until my total capital altogether is $3500 it went up to $6000 and she told me she's going on vacation so she'll help me do the short trades cause we have lost quite a few.Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Online Trading: OMEGA OPTIONS Internet

Jun 29 2017
Foster Grant Disrespectful. Impatient. Embarrassing. Superior rude Providence Ny Author: Hoh, Rhode Island Drug Stores: Foster Grant Providence , Rhode Island

24, Report #1381977

Jun 28 2017
Defensortactical Heather Calvin, Josh Sullins, Grant Gibson, I am a disabled veteran who owns a small business. We performed some lead testing for Defensor Tactical on 3/11/2017 and still have not been paid. I have been told about a sick child and a flood are keeping me from getting paid. I spoke with the owners of business on both sides and they all assured me that no water ever entered there buildings or Defensor Tactical. It was all a lie! Valley Park Missouri Author: Centralia, Illinois Gun Shops: Defensortactical Valley Park, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix They gave me the run around about my financial aid and never receive pell grant now I owe them a 1,000 some dollars Phoenix Nationwide Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide