Your Search | grant resource guide

1, Report #1319283

Jul 27 2016
U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Annie Thomas was the first person to say we had been chosen to get $9000 Govt Grant New York Washington Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Nationwide

2, Report #1319233

Jul 27 2016
Ron Marcus Said I was given a grant for $9000. Have to pay $200 to get it. Washington D.C. Dist of Columbia Author: EDINBURG, Texas Cash Services: Ron Marcus Washington D.C., Dist of Columbia

Jul 25 2016
Classic Country Land LLC/Scott Wigginton Misrepresented property condition, accessibility, failed to maintain access roads, refused to grant refund Nationwide
Author: Pennsylvania Realtors: Classic Country Land LLC Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Direct Readers Guide I was contacted at my work with an awesome deal for magazines.. I was promised $30 for one year. Dundee Illinois Author: poynette, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Direct Readers Guide IL

Jul 21 2016
logistics resource solutions Rhonda and Dean Roanoke Texas Author: Azle, Texas Abusive Children: logistics resource solutions Roanoke, Texas

Jul 21 2016
A REAL CHANCE INCORPORATED United Hope Fund fraud grant, Kimberly rhue, North Charleston SC South Carolina Author: I Fight, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: A REAL CHANCE INCORPORATED Internet

Jul 19 2016
Kris Kaszuba Researcher Who Took My Money and Provided Nothing When I Was Trying to Research My Grandfather San Diego California Author: Jacksonville , Florida Grant Writing & Research: Kris Kaszuba San Diego, California

Jul 18 2016
Grant award program Grant disbusment bank of State for good citizens $9000 grant for being good citizen, need to pay up front Western union or debit card. Several steps. NYC? New York
Author: Ballston Spa, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Grant award program NY

Jul 14 2016
Trade Line Resource This company charged me over $800 for tradeline and CPN. The company he sent me to for my CPN was called Majestic One. They are both ripoff offs. My CPN was no good and my Tradeline never posted. I was going back and forth with Todd who owns the company. Which I'm sure is a fake name. He states it money back if not good. I was going back and forth with Todd once it never it about how all his clients are happy. It was like it was a game to him. He would tell me to go down to a dealership and have them do a hard pill to have it done. Then when I would call him back and tell him they said its nothing their. He would tell me to show him proof. I would ask him to pull for his self to see that I was not playing games. And he would tell me to call him back on a daily basis. And when I would call him back he would act like we never had any conversation before. It got to the point it never hit and I was out of a lot of money. Beware of this company they work together and they are a ripoff. Portland Organ Internet Author: Nevada Credit Services: Trade Line Resource Internet

Jul 14 2016
US Government Grant Solutions Government Grant Solutions wanted to give me a 10,000 dollar grant from the government Washington DC Author: Poca, West Virginia Financial Services: US Government Grant Solutions Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jul 14 2016
AMCO #330 Alliance Transmisson 6629 lomas blvd ne albuquerque nm 87114.Customer service mgr Denny, shop foreman/repair technician Gabe. 3-4 clutch failure requested ad tranny for 1295.00. 4 days later was told grant fine but need new hubs. Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Mechanics: AMCO Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 12 2016
Holy Smokes Holy Smokes on Grant Ave. is the Worst Phildaelphia Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Holy Smokes Phildaelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph telephone scam, offering corporate grant money to individuals for a large amount of money wire transferred to them st.George Utah Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Telemarketers: Grant Strategy Solutions st.George , Utah

Jul 11 2016
Claims it is US Gov't Grant Office US GOVERNMENT GRANTS US GOVERNMENT GRANT PROGRAM Incorrect phone#s ,incomplete or too many digits, from usually a 202 area code Texas Nationwide Author: Bayville, New Jersey Federal Government: Claims it is US Gov't Grant Office Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
Bruce Cash, United Strategies, Inc., USI Consulting USI Consulting, Southwest Resource Services, LLC , Mecca Productions, LLC ,The Brownfield Group, LLC, Laguna Development, LLC, Water Protection, Inc., Avista Development, LLC, Usr West Coast, LLC Defrauded out of $65,000 Redlands California
Author: Perris, California Business Consulting: Bruce Cash, United Strategies, Inc., USI Consulting Redlands, California

Jul 09 2016
Terina marketing branson mo Went in to purchase Branson Belle tickets if still available and they were. Was told there were no discounts available. On the way out, I picked up Branson Best read Guide, guess what coupon for $2 off each ticket. We had purchased 4. Irritating!!!!!!! branson Missouri Author: northglenn, Colorado Ticket Sales: Terina marketing branson mo branson, Missouri

Jul 09 2016
US dept of Treasury Grant Dept Con to geive people free grant money Nationwide Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Financial Services: US dept of Treasury Grant Dept Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Cenex Cenex Worldwide maxresults marketing llc GRANT WRITERS/FUNDING/BUSINESS DEBELOPMENT Phoenix Arizona Author: Long Beach, California Business Consultants: Cenex Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 08 2016
Social insider. Grant Doyle Purchased tickets from him via email or Internet should've been eTicket didn't receive them within a month likely for us we had a credit card company reversed the charges this guy is a scam after this happen I looked at his reviews none of them are good Calgary Alberta Calgary Alberta Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: Social insider. Grant Doyle Internet

Jul 08 2016
PaulDeSousa the solo squad Paul De Sousa's make money online guide Soloads,make money online guide,PaulDeSousa NA Internet
maxx powers - i know who you are Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: PaulDeSousa Internet

Jul 06 2016
Peter Luger Steak House Peter Luger Steak House We had dinner 4th June.and Your steak is delicious! But,What happened it was very surprising thing In your century-old Restaurant! We complaint as follow: 1,Manger Costar did not give us a list of consumer to make sure before dinner. 2,Manager Costar multi-operator billing amount。we paid $958 not $732. 3,Manager Costar insisted on cash only last night. Not credit card。We reserve the right to report to the tax authorities. 4,The tour guide Wang told us that wine $ 12, $ 60 each one at checkout. Can you tell us why? In fact,Not including have paid the 220 dollar tip, we paid $958 again。 In China, cheating is widespread at restaurant。But,here is American,not China. We firmly trust that you are a hundred years old company that we trust that you are a company of integrity management. NewYork Nationwide
Author: San Jose, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Peter Luger Steak House Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
Technology Resource Group TRG Inc Breach of Contract, Non-payment of invoices in timely manner. Santa Clara, CA Nationwide Author: Nationwide Computer Software: Technology Resource Group Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Democracy Resource MI-Legalize Signature Campaign Rips workers off!! $12/hr is a SCAM! NEVER PAYS WORKERS! Metro Detroit Michigan Author: Ferndale, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Democracy Resource Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Robert Richardson Grant & Foster Beverage Company Deceptive Practices Conway South Carolina Author: Markham, Illinois Employment Services: Robert Richardson Conway, South Carolina

Jun 25 2016
Event Resource Took my money and no inventory delivered Culver City California Author: Gobles, Michigan Specialty Stores: Event Resource Culver City, California