Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

grant resource guide

Showing 26-50 of 7,822 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant resource guide"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 03 2017
William L. Grant Attorney AKA Willamena SHOCKED BY THIS ATTORNEYS ACTIONS AS HE YELLED AT MY WIFE BECAUSE HE COULD NOT BE PUT ON SCHEDULE FOR SOD THAT HE NEVER EVEN SIGNED FOR OR PAID THE REQUIRED DEPOSIT FOR? Orlando Florida
William Grant attorney in Orlando Author: minneola, Florida Liars: William L. Grant Attorney Orlando, Florida

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Dec 30 2016
MATT LLOYD MOBE- 21STEP PROGRAMMATT LLOYD and Grant McDONELL Refused, and IgnoredPhone, Email request for refund from this 21Step Program which was advertised as a 7-Step Program. MOBE Online, Ltd. · 54 Wellington Street · Rose-Hi Internet Author: Kankakee, Illinois Business Consulting: MATT LLOYD Internet

Dec 29 2016
Holiday Fury Wouldn't grant refund Internet Author: Glasgow, Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Dec 22 2016
Kevin wilson /Home care and family grant program They claimed to be a government program that gives free grants. I was scammed out of $107.00 today Internet Author: Orl, Florida Federal Government: Kevin wilson Internet

Dec 21 2016
Trade Line Resource This company charged me over $800 for tradeline and CPN. The company he sent me to for my CPN was called Majestic One. They are both ripoff offs. My CPN was no good and my Tradeline never posted. I was going back and forth with Todd who owns the company. Which I'm sure is a fake name. He states it money back if not good. I was going back and forth with Todd once it never it about how all his clients are happy. It was like it was a game to him. He would tell me to go down to a dealership and have them do a hard pill to have it done. Then when I would call him back and tell him they said its nothing their. He would tell me to show him proof. I would ask him to pull for his self to see that I was not playing games. And he would tell me to call him back on a daily basis. And when I would call him back he would act like we never had any conversation before. It got to the point it never hit and I was out of a lot of money. Beware of this company they work together and they are a ripoff. Portland Organ Internet just spoke with someone there Author: Nevada Credit Services: Trade Line Resource Internet

Dec 20 2016
Brenda Jones u.s.grants Emily Rodger scam money for a grant syecure New York new york Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Brenda Jones u.s.grants NY

Dec 18 2016
Joseph D. Shahan CPA Arnold M. AbramsonTaxactional Funding LLCTexas Tax Sales Resource Group. Texas real estate loan scammers Colleyville Texas Author: Texas Loans: Joseph D. Shahan CPA Colleyville, Texas

Dec 15 2016
MARATHON RESOURCE MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC Stephen Kontra,Norman Sklar,Cameron Scam Alert-They don't pay contractors-MARATHON RESOURCE MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC Ashland Virginia
Author: Saint Petersburg , Florida Maintenance Companies: MARATHON RESOURCE MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC Ashland, Virginia

Dec 13 2016
Upright construction/ habitat for humanity Humanity for Humanity piss poor workmanship, and Habitat trying to scam the Grant of $1,500.00 Saginaw Michigan Author: saginaw, Michigan Roofing Companies: Upright construction/ habitat for humanity Saginaw, Michigan

Dec 12 2016
Geragrant Cassandra Walker. Sean Kelly, d**k Oakley Geragrant/Cenex/Grant Solutions Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Grant Writing & Research: Geragrant Internet

38, Report #1341975

Dec 07 2016
Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill, Aveda, Institue of Chapel Hill, NC Aveda Institute, Nurtur Aveda Institute Student Loan Fraud, Federal Pell Grant Fraud, Non-Profit Scam, Full blown scam, deceiving Chapel Hill North Carolina
Detailed Corrections Aveda Scam Author: Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
ABC 74 LTD C/O MCCURRACH UK LIMITED 74 WATERLOO STREET GLASGOW G27DJ U.K Company Reg No : SC144755 Represented by : Grant Wilfort Nationality : BRITISH Passport No : (((REDACTED))) Telephone No : (((REDACTED))) Provider’s Email : grantwilfort@workmail.com Standby Letter of Credit Fraud BRITISH BRITISH
Author: BRITISH , Iowa Business Consultants: ABC 74 LTD Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Peoples resource management, inc. Andrew gottlieb New york Author: Elgin, Illinois Business Consulting: Peoples resource management, inc. NY

Dec 01 2016
EROS GUIDE EROSADS.COM escort advertising, massage, dominatrix USA worldwide Internet Update Author: Montreal, Quebec Entertainers: EROS GUIDE EROSADS.COM Internet

Nov 21 2016
USA Legal Resource FRAUDULENT SCAM!! AVOID AVOID AVOID. Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Legal Services: USA Legal Resource Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
bottomline books I did buy a book, the ultimate women's guide book 2016 & now they sent me the same book 2017 version which I did not request. Now that I know they send unwanted books to lots of people I would of never bought the first book from them. I will tell all my family & friends to never buy a book from them. I don't understand why they would do business like that. Boone Indiana Author: union, New Jersey Alternative Health: bottomline books Boone, Indiana

Nov 19 2016
ca.vehiclerebate.org I was denied a down payment grant sacramento Internet Why? Author: gilroy, California Car Financing: ca.vehiclerebate.org Internet

Nov 16 2016
Tradeline Resource Todd and Robyn TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, THIS COMPANY SOLD ME BAD TRADELINES THAT DIDN'T WORK. I PAID 600.00 FOR TWO OF THEM. THEY BASICALLY ADDED TWO CLOSED ACCTS ON MY CREDIT. SMH I'M LITERALLY DISGUSTED AND HATE THIS COMPANY GOT AWAY WITH STEALING MY MONEY. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THEM. WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE FRAUD A* PEOPLE. THEIR ARE 10000 OF PEOPLE WHO SELL TRADELINES, DON'T CHOOSE THESE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO GIVE AWAY! Oregon
False Rippoff Report Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Tradeline Resource Internet

Nov 14 2016
PostalExam.Org, Greener Grass LLC., Harvard Business Services Inc. IS A SCAM USPS Postal Exam 473 Study Guide RipOff Report Lewes, DE Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: PostalExam.Org Internet

Nov 14 2016
U.S. Department of Treasury Grants Department You've been selected to be awarded a $9000 grant Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Bowie, Maryland Federal Government: U.S. Department of Treasury Grants Department Dist of Columbia

Nov 10 2016
mygovernmentgrants.com I received a call from someone at mygovernmentgrants and she stated that i was approved for a grant of $9,032  Nationwide Author: RIVERDALE, Georgia Computer Fraud: mygovernmentgrants.com

Nov 10 2016
Security First Title Resource SFTR , CP Latouche, Claude Latouche Security First Title Resource aka SFTR are dishonest. They have owed us $400.00 since 2014. Their work is substandard and never on time. They are a liability. Blatantly, they tried forcing us to use their services, as payment. They are brazen. Unfortunately, it is a legal issue. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Philadelphia Suburban Credit Bureau Minneapolis Minnesota Author: media, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: Security First Title Resource Minnesota