Your Search | grant resource guide

Aug 19 2015
Student learning resource service Student loan relief service Beware they are a fraud they charge $39/month for nothing Irvine California Author: Dallas , Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Student learning resource service Irvine, California

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 16 2015
Vayable - Jamie Wong CEO SCAM alert! I'n a tour guide with Vayable and have NOT been paid. No phone number and emails ignored. Was San Francisco. Now has 'pop up offices around Internet Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Health Clubs & Gyms: Vayable Internet

Aug 13 2015
BRIAN CARDOZO BENJAMIN RIPOFF SCAM, FAKE COMPANY Boyton Beach Florida Author: Grant, Florida Shipping Companies: BRIAN CARDOZO Boyton Beach, Florida

Aug 07 2015
Invention Resource International Said idea was marketable, would make me a lot of money, no other on market, took alot of my money for a web spot and print out pamplet. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cleaning Services: Invention Resource International Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 07 2015
Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division I received a letter from Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division stating that I was a New Life Winner for the purpose of advancing my status in life, changing my life in every way. Wealth, yes. A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY is waiting for YOU to Claim. Personal success and successes in the world await you. Lynbrook New York Author: Melbourne, Florida Celebrities: Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division Lynbrook, New York

Aug 07 2015
PapersHelm.COm This company took my money and provided absolutely NOTHING Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Grant Writing & Research: PapersHelm.COm Internet

Aug 06 2015
DDC Customer service is non existant ,a service industry. London/Ireland Nationwide Author: County Cavan, Grant Writing & Research: DDC Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Financial Department for Human and Health Services - John Smith You've been chosen.. $250 for a once in a lifetime grant of $7000. Spend any way you'd like Washington, DC Internet Author: Los angeles, California Financial Services: Cheryl Jackson Internet

Aug 04 2015
U.S. Federal Grant Department Called me and told me I earned a government grant for $9000. California Author: Plantation, Florida Cash Services: U.S. Federal Grant Department

Aug 03 2015
litigation support online advance LLC there will be a waarent for my arrest, charges are bad check writing, they wouldnt give me there web address or company info, they also wouldnt validate debt, and would not grant me disciption of certain rightsunder federaldebt collection acts akron or clevland ohio, they gave me 2 different ohio Author: oro valley, Arizona Collection Agencies: litigation support Internet

Aug 03 2015
United Patent Research REVIEW: United Patent Research’s clients feel safe, confident, & secure when utilizing the professionals. The patent law firms that UPR has selected to refer clients to are dedicated to 100% satisfaction in providing the best patent services and legal advice for their clients. United Patent Research, because of its refile patent program (which is totally funded by UPR so there is no extra cost to the client), is very close to being 100% successful in obtaining patents for their clients. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service.
Author: carver, Massachusetts Consumer Services: united patent research - upr olney, Maryland

Jul 31 2015
World Shoppers-USA; Dan Strauss, Human Resource Manager Deceptive, crooked behavior New York New York Author: Pineville, North Carolina Customer: World Shoppers-USA New York, New York

Jul 29 2015
World Shopper USA Dan Strauss Human Resource Manager Sears purchase 150.00, Walmart purchase150.00 , Money Gram 1085.00 Money Gram 10.00 - 70.00 New York New York Author: Fresno , California Bad Check Writers: World Shopper USA New York, New York

Jul 28 2015
Florida Metropolitan University Kept all my grant money for a whole program when I only took 2 classes and dropped Internet Author: Channahon, Illinois Collection Agencies: Florida Metropolitan University Internet

Jul 24 2015
Monex Group Caution is the guide words Internet Author: Allen Park, Michigan Gold & Silver Investments: Monex Group Internet

Jul 21 2015
Sportsman's Guide Nicole Gardner, Brittany Allen, Linda Marie Deceptive Business Practices Company Policies Suck Do NOT do Business with 490 Hardman Ave S, South St Paul, MN 55075 Internet Author: Angleton, Texas Sporting Goods: Sportsman's Guide Internet

Jul 16 2015
US Treasury Grant Department I got a call that I had been selected for a $6000 Grant. I knew this was a scam so I told her that I was reporting this and hung up. Washington DC Author: Cumming, Georgia Financial Services: US Treasury Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 13 2015
Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater Dealer Does Not Grant Warranty Repair - Scam / Delinquent Business Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater Bridgewater, New Jersey

Jul 09 2015
national media group NMG not just grants Sent july 2nd 2015 recieved a green post card about a 20,978 grant DOE) conned me into 12.95 for a grant application.  Author: Hawthorne, Idaho ORGANIZED CRIME: national media group Nationwide

Jul 08 2015
Us grant department George Williams,MarshalBruce,MarkJohnson,stephenDawson,JackDawson, Mark Wilson and a lady name Krissy Washington District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Tiptonville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Us grant department Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
Rosellini Scientific Will Rosellini, Rosellini Scientific, UoT-Dallas, Biomedical Research Facility, Health Wildcatters WILL ROSELLINI - SWINDLER!! FRAUD!! CHEAT!! DO NOT TRUST THIS CONMAN! Dallas Texas Payment Finally Received Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Grant Writing & Research: Rosellini Scientific Dallas, Texas

Jul 01 2015
Home Resource Solutions Inc BEWARE OF DANIEL SALEM DAWKINS Harrison, Bayside, NYC New York Disregard original posting Author: Bayside, New York Building Services: Home Resource Solutions Incorporated Harrison, New York

Jun 29 2015
Inktel Nicholas Grant Fraudulent accusation Arkansas/Oklaom Author: NEW SALISBURY, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Inktel internet

Jun 21 2015
Invention resource international After paying them to proceed with my invention, I could never get a hold of them ever for three years Oak brook Illinois Author: Carol stream, Illinois Sales People: Invention resource international Nationwide