GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant resource guide
There may be more specific results for "grant resource guide"
For more specific results for "grant resource guide"
Showing 26-50 of 13,450 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant resource guide"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 28 2017
U.S. Grant Dept. They told me I was selected to receive a free grant for $4,200. I was told I would not have to repay it. Does not appear New Jersey, New York, DC Author: Denver, Colorado Federal Government: U.S. Grant Dept. , New Jersey

Aug 23 2017
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Their members are joining a fitness family.  They can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  The Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health. Services includes group fitness and personal training. , Georgia

Aug 20 2017

Aug 17 2017
Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska NEBRASKA STATE DMV.GOV I was renewing my car registration...filling it out and on page 3 popped a sales page looking just like government page....i thought i was paying our local DMV...I called the nebraka dmv...thay said these people lock on to their website and can fool people...she said tough luck buddy ... OMAHA Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska OMAHA, Nebraska

Aug 12 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Impact Opportunities Fund, T Tysdal, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Cobalt Sports Capital, T Tysdal, Impact Opportunities Fund, IOF, Genesis Holdings, LLC, Genesis Fluid Solutions, Tyler Tysdal, Tyler Capital, Tyler, Tyler Tysdal is a fraud and scammer. All his investments go broke but somehow he doesn't. GREENWOOD VILLAGE Colorado
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Financial Services: Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Impact Opportunities Fund, T Tysdal, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado

31, Report #219217

Aug 10 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 08 2017
Mycar-reg.org Internet Our Service at MyCar-Reg.org Author: Poinciana, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Mycar-reg.org Internet

Aug 08 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Stole money from my bank checking account. Don't know. Author: Deming, New Mexico Cross-Border Scams: LaRue G Sandgren Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Justin Parker So a month ago I applied for a grant and I was told I qualified for one up to 4,500 dollars, so I gave the guy on the phone (Justin Parker) my card information and he said I would get an email with a confirmation code  Louisiana You will need to contact your bank and change your bank account and card info Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: Justin Parker Internet

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Total Guide Charge my account and inadvertantly had me sign up for a 14 day trial and then charged my account Florida Author: Wayne, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Total Guide , FL

Aug 07 2017
Genuine White Charge my account and inadvertantly had me sign up for a 14 day trial and then charged my account Author: Wayne, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Total Guide/Genuine White ,

Aug 07 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Unauthorized charges to my debit card. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Medford, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: The Resource Scout LLC ,

Jul 31 2017
Marc Afzal - Keller Williams Realty Marc Afzal Miss guide people search homes , a Fraud, Walnut Creek California
More proof this is a Spammer looking to extort money Author: Walnut Creek, California Realtors: Marc Afzal - Keller Williams Realty Walnut Creek, California

Jul 29 2017
NHE-Global They are a scam. talked me into buying a nonrefundable exam guide. deined my exam California Internet Author: 1 Yemen Rd, Saskatchewan Employers: NHE-Global Internet

Jul 25 2017
Grant Department US Treasury----Contact David Morris 201-632-5913 ext. 1007 I have to send $200.00 dollars to receive $9,000.00. The $200 is subtracted from the money and then refunded to me. District of Columbia Washington D. C. Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cash Services: Grant Department US Treasury Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
National Counseling Resource Duncan McPherson of NCR THIS GUY TOOK MY MONEY WITHOUT GIVING ME THE ASSESSMENT I PAID FOR! Fair Oaks California Author: Diamond Springs, California Legal Services: National Counseling Resource Fair Oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
Devry University Financial aid/grant moneys removed without cause Chesapeke Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Financial Services: Devry University Nationwide

Jul 22 2017

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 20 2017
Equifax Credit Information Services Ruining Our Credit, Credit Reporting, Lying About and Hiding Credit Scores They are Reporting various Nationwide Responding to 'Robert' Author: Vancouver, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Credit Information Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Resource Scout Saint paul MN Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Saint paul, Minnesota Accounting: Financial Services: Resource Scout Pleasant Grove , Utah

Jul 20 2017
NCSA Coaches, Dev, Kathy, Williamson, Novak, Stephens. I was told that grant funds were given under the names SETH CHAPMAN, SYED CHAPMAN ,& SYRUS JACKSON. They STOLE those funds, my children haven't received anything new. in fact the only child that did receive cleats, was SETH, and the cleats needed to be thrown away.  chicago Nationwide Author: Dolton, Illinois Sporting Goods: NCSA Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Response Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts , Florida