GRANT FUNDING SEARCH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant funding search
There may be more specific results for "grant funding search"
For more specific results for "grant funding search"
Showing 1-25 of 32,449 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant funding search"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Gina Monteforte Scam Telemarketers Patchogue New York
Author: Minnesota Financial Services: Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Patchogue, New York

Oct 18 2017
InsideUp Inc Asad Haroon and Grant Bentley No Payments Made Cheating with India based Partners Not giving Money Fraud Scam Not Ready to Pay San Diego California Idiot Asad Haroon too much of ego and dumb Author: Pune, Advertising Agencies: InsideUp Inc San Diego, California

5, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Kennedy Funding FInancial, LLC Kevin Wolfer, Mark Falzone, Gregg Wolfer Kennedy Funding is a Scam Supreme! Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Mansfield, Texas Loans: Kennedy Funding FInancial, LLC Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Oct 17 2017
Cale Ryan Swanson, Cale Ryan Villano, Ryan Blake, Vix Funding Company Identity Theft and Freight Carrier Fraud Verona Wisconsin Author: Warrenville, Illinois Trucking Companies: Cale Ryan Swanson Verona, Wisconsin

Oct 17 2017
Mantis Funding I have over paid Mantis funding $500 and I was told it would take up 10 business days to receive the refund. When I called today after the 15th day, I was told I would not receive a refund because I had 4 NSF's with this company. The NSF's were paid in full and I'm due a refund. New York Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Loans: Mantis Funding Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Prosperum Funding, Prosperum Capital, LEO KUPERMAN prosperumcapital.com/ Company steals personal information and sells it to the highest bidder! new york New York Slander/ False Claim Author: Miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Prosperum Funding, Prosperum Capital, LEO KUPERMAN new york, New York

Oct 16 2017

Oct 16 2017
Paragon Funding Stated that I owe on a loan that I took out in April 2011 in the amount of $500. Las Vegas Internet Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agency's: Paragon Funding Internet

Oct 15 2017
Search Quarry Search Quarry is a SCAM - it bait with false info Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Search Quarry Internet

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah

Oct 14 2017
CDF Doug Bowe Anderson Capital Group Not truthful people Winnipeg Manitoba Not all projects are viable Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: CDF Doug Bowe Winnipeg, Manitoba

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

20, Report #1319445

Oct 12 2017
Zip Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zip Capital Group, LLC is dedicated to the client’s complete satisfaction. Zip Capital Group prides themselves in their commitment to providing the best possible borrowing experience to clients.*UPDATE: Zip Capital Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Zip Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response from Zip Capital Group Author: Lake Forest, California Financial Services: Zip Capital Group TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Zip Capital Group is committed to helping small and medium-sized businesses grow by offering a combination of capital. Zip Capital Group has expertise and a variety of products and services to help clients meet their funding goals. Zip Capital Group is a US Based, financial services company focused on working capital loans. At Zip Capital Group, LLC, the customer and their business always comes first. Irvine, California

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Thanks for sharing, it allowed me to confirm this job training and opportunity was a scam ! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Yessenia Campoverde & Corporate Suites Yessenia Campoverde of Corporate Suites (run by Hayim A. Grant) misrepresented the services CS provides to my company and breached their contract. She will make representations to you in a polite and ethic way, but she will be lying. Hayim did the same thing to me. Yessenia and Haymin are corporate slime bags and so is there company. Beware of and stay aware from these crooks. New York New York Author: New York, New York Property Management: Corporate Suites & Yessenia Campoverde New York, New York

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 11 2017
Auto Search Technologies Fraud! Nationwide Author: BROOKLYN, New York Websites: Auto Search Technologies Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Novoslate Dan GossettPeter Gossett Theives - Conmen - marketing rip off artist - Liars La Jolla California Author: San Marcos, California Search Engine Optimization: Novoslate La Jolla, California