GRANT MASTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant master
There may be more specific results for "grant master"
For more specific results for "grant master"
Showing 1-25 of 11,711 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant master"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
The Cincinnati Collision Center Tint Master Shoddy-Horrible Workman/Craftsman Ship Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Repair Service: The Cincinnati Collision Center Cincinnati, Ohio

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 11 2017
Yessenia Campoverde & Corporate Suites Yessenia Campoverde of Corporate Suites (run by Hayim A. Grant) misrepresented the services CS provides to my company and breached their contract. She will make representations to you in a polite and ethic way, but she will be lying. Hayim did the same thing to me. Yessenia and Haymin are corporate slime bags and so is there company. Beware of and stay aware from these crooks. New York New York Author: New York, New York Property Management: Corporate Suites & Yessenia Campoverde New York, New York

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
The Sale Guru Master Scam...DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING from this place. I see I'm not the only one taken by this unethical so-called business. Placed an order for the 2-in-1 curling iron, had my account charged and NOTHING. Of course you can't contact them via phone. Only online to which they never respond. There is a special place in Hell for people that take advantage of others! Shame on you Sale Guru Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Liars: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 03 2017
House Of Power Grant Zartman Posted pictures of my daughter on company facebook to humiliate her Hanover Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: House Of Power Hanover, Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2017
Bandwidth They said they was with the federal reserve bank and i had a 7800 grant waitin all i had to do was send 200 dollars an like an idiot i did New york Nationwide Author: St Joseph, Missouri Internal Revenue Service: Bandwidth Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
Woodlands of Kennesaw Me and my family be living here at woodlands of Kennesaw not only they don’t maintain up with any of they property we moved in a new mobile home which took them forever to get the electricity and meter install as we approach moving in they still till this day ,come to hook the water line up for our new dishwasher and ice maker to work. That’s the 1st situation the 2nd situation is that we have black mold in the master bathroom we just thought it was something to do with water but I emailed them because they don’t answer phones and I went to the office a few times it’s always a note on the door about when they will return back ! Very unprofessional people. Kennesaw Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Woodlands of Kennesaw Kennesaw , Georgia

Sep 30 2017
Resourse Scout they idenified themselves as Cara with US Government My application was selected to receive a government grant Nationwide Author: Kenmore, New York Financial Services: Resourse Scout Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Master Clean AKA Green Clean Coupon and Company Rip off Richmond VA Author: Midlothian, Virginia Cleaning Services: Master Clean , VA

Sep 27 2017
Ocean Bridge oceansbridge.com internet scam no physical store Beaverton, OR Oregon Internet False Reports by Whacko David of 1st-art-gallery Author: Seattle, Washington Art Gallery: Ocean Bridge Internet

Best price art BestPriceArt.com poor quality painting not recommended Internet
Lies from David of 1st-art-gallery.com Author: Houston, Texas Art Gallery: Best price art Internet

Sep 25 2017
Reproduction Gallery reproduction-gallery.com scam company took my payment but did not deliver my order Internet
Fake Posts by David from 1st-art-gallery Author: Pleasanton, California Art Gallery: Reproduction Gallery Internet

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 21 2017
Handmade Piece handmadepiece.com rent a car company is a scam Brighton, CO Nationwide
Fake Report by Lying Scumbag Loser David of 1st-art-gallery Author: Shokan, New York Art Gallery: Handmade Piece Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Grant Disick urologist he was careless and did not do protocall for a urine systoscopy. The only complaint was frequent uriniating at night. He performed a systoscope which was proven dirty and caused my husband to becime septic shivk with vingested heart failure. Was told he would not make it through the night. He ws put on a respirator and had to learn how to hold a spoon in his hand among other things. He failed to take a urine test prior to the procedure and his symtoms did not warrant such a procedure in the first place. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Physicians: Grant Disick urologist Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 18 2017
master call master call phone co Regardless of number of international phone calls the co. wants to charge $10.00 a month. My last phone bill was $1.24 but the co. wants me to pay $10.00. Do they have right to charge for non existing phone calls? new york New York Author: St. louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: master call new york, New York

Sep 15 2017
professionally customized tv TV box master, email is professionally customized@hotmail.com Paid for IPTV etransfer once payment went through never heard from him again. Buyer beware the guy is scum canada Internet Do not send any money Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: professionally customized tv Internet

Sep 14 2017
Teleport Communications America I received a call stating that I could decrease my interest rates on my credit cards. He said he knew that I paid more than the minimum amount due. Then he asked the total amount of my credit card debt, how many cards made up that amount and the specific cards involved, Master Card, Visa etc. Then when he started asking me specifics, like the expiration date..I hung up. I was not about to give personal information to someone I do not know. Mullica Hill New Jersey Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Teleport Communications America Mullica Hill, New Jersey

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
Adrian Freedman refuses to apologize for homosexual peodophile insult - it turns out Santo Daime Church does NOT have legal permission to operate in Portugal Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Sep 13 2017
Federal Government Grant office 1(646)5350274 They want to give me a grant for free. Because I have such a good background history. But this gentleman wanted to confirm my zip code. I said OK. But he couldn't give me my ZIP Code for me to confirm it he wanted me to give it to him. Then he said he didn't need it and I asked for the address and he gave me the address of 202 somewhere in New York New York. Then he said that he wasn't authorized to release the funds there were three ways that I could put the funds into my account . He said that you could do it directly deposit it into your bank acct, by check, or by Western Union. New York NY Author: Houston, Texas Con Artists: Federal Government Grant office Nationwide

Sep 11 2017
US BankCard Center REVIEW: US BankCard Center focused on providing highest level of service, support for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S.*UPDATE: US BankCard Center pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. US BankCard Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Miscommunication Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US BankCard Center | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Over 15 years, US BankCard Center has grown to become recognized industry leader. Over 400 sales & support professionals all dedicated to helping customers’ businesses grow. US BankCard Center serves alternative funding, credit card processing, & related merchant services needs for over 100,000 independent businesses. US BankCard Center has firm understanding of challenges many business owners face. Internet, Florida

Sep 11 2017
1st Painting Review 1stpainting.com low quality painting! Fujian China Nationwide
Demented David from 1st-art-gallery wrote this fake report Author: Greenville, South Carolina Art Gallery: 1st Painting Nationwide

Sep 09 2017
House Buyer's Direct/Cory Glen Harrington Angel Harrington Malicious & Dubious Real Estate Practices Involving Exploitation of Vulnerable Homeowners San Antonio Texas Exploitative Conduct Relating to Real Estate, Perpetrated by House Buyer's Direct, Managing Member, Cory Glen Harrington, and Chief Operating Manager, Angel Harrington. Author: San Antonio, Texas Investment Brokers: House Buyer's Direct/Cory Glen Harrington San Antonio , Texas