GRANT WRITER PRO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant writer pro
There may be more specific results for "grant writer pro"
For more specific results for "grant writer pro"
Showing 26-50 of 9,704 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant writer pro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

May 05 2017
trademasters pro dennis verderosa pump and dump con artists New York Author: wheaton, Illinois Brokerage Companies: trademasters pro New York

May 04 2017
Pro Steel Creek Locksmith NC Dishonest Quote on Phone Charlotte Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Consumer Services: Pro Steel Creek Locksmith NC Internet

May 03 2017
Knapp College of Business They got my Pell Grant and my student loan and I only attended school for 16 days. Tacoma Washington Author: Minot, North Dakota Colleges and Universities: Knapp College of Business Tacoma, Washington

May 02 2017
Adjuster Pro Adjuster Pro School Ripoff Business Bedford Texas Author: Santa Cruz, California Trade Schools: Adjuster Pro Bedford, Texas

May 01 2017
Pro Skin Max Eye Opulent and Skin Opulent Therapy Cream horrible people.ready to bawl.even broke out from it and the won't refund. Internet Author: ogema, Minnesota Skin Care: Pro Skin Max Internet

May 01 2017
Duro Corporation NXR Ranges Pro Style Ovens rust heat seals corrode in under a year City of Industry California
Author: AMITYVILLE, New York Appliances: Duro Corporation City of Industry, California

Apr 30 2017
Right Networks QuickBooks QuickBooks hosting QuickBooks Pro Advisor DOES NOT RECOMMEND this company! Hudson NH Author: Los Angeles, California Accounting: Right Networks Internet

Apr 30 2017
Big* Derm Love aka Perfect Skin Glamour, aka Skin Glare aka Wrinkle Purity, also possibly aka MLH*Juva Cell Pro Skin, Neuewin*Eye Logic Pro These Guys Are Good! Fooled Me. Santa Ana, California, Henderson, Nevada Nationwide Author: Crestview, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Big* Derm Love Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Government federal grant Told me I have a grant of 9200 Washington DC Nationwide Author: whiteriver, Arizona Grant Writing & Research: Government federal grant Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Les Coleman Realtor Shorewood Real Estate Les ColemanRealtorShorewood Real Estate Les tried To Trick me into a Low Ball offer on Purchase of JBL Pro Loudspeakers Las Vegas Nevada Misrepresentation made me change my mind Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Les Coleman Realtor Shorewood Real Estate 5550 Painted Mirage ,

Apr 28 2017
Pro Tuning Labs PTL ENTERPRISE Ordered Set of Bulbs for Headlights - In Lieu of what purchased shipped Cheap Imitations/Different Brand Baldwin Park California
Author: MARION, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Pro Tuning Labs Baldwin Park, California

Apr 28 2017
Government Loyalty Grant Marvin Ross called me at random, said I was selected to receive a 9k grant washington (who knows for sure) (who knows for sure) Author: trenton, New Jersey Banks: Government Loyalty Grant Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Phoenix Transportation Services Brocken furniture, broken keepsakes, promises, broken heart Las Vegas Nevada Author: Buckeye, Arizona Shipping Companies: Ronald & Marie Grant Los Vegas, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
Proshed Elite Proshed Elite, Max Antler Pro Scam artists who will bill you monthly and give you no chance to cancel Henderson Nevada Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Proshed Elite Henderson, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
Advanced Social Media Took $3600.00 to pay for a grant Sun City, Arizona Author: THORNTON, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Advanced Social Media Sun City,, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Government Grants Andy Williams, lol Get a call, I am randomly selected for $7000 grant, blah blah. New York # Manhattan Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Cash Services: Government Grants Internet

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
cindy straface 6103121354 Puppy Mill and Bad check writer kimberton Nationwide Who I Billy Thomas? Author: Alexandria, Indiana Dog Breeders: cindy straface Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
National American University National American University is a fraud also they took all my loan money and my grant money and you think you going to graduate and you ain't, tell me I need 93 credits to graduate I got 72 that's supposed to graduate this year they said next year. I don't think I'm not ever graduate Bellevue Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Government Corruption: National American University Bellevue , Nebraska

Apr 20 2017
Bella at Home Smile Pro Bella at home aka prosmiledirect took 94.00 and another 92.00 out of my account without my knowledge please stop them from ripping people off this is an outrageous SCAM. Henderson Nv Internet Author: Fontana, California Attorney Generals: Bella at Home Internet

Apr 18 2017
Small Engines Pro Dealers Pronto mowers Fraudulent advertising Boca Raton, FL Internet
Author: Canton, Ohio Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Small Engines Pro Dealers Internet

Apr 18 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Chad Lance,Josh Worst Paint Job Ever Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Paint & Wallpaper: Home Pro Complete Services Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 17 2017
Pro Anabolics proanabolicsteroids.com Pro Anabolics - don't order from this place unless you want to lose your money Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Medical Supplies: Pro Anabolics Internet

Apr 13 2017
Caliber Home Loans Caliber Home Loans - the biggest rippoff for mortgages ! Dallas Texas A stupid rebuttal from a pro Caliber individual Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Mortgage Companies: Caliber Home Loans Nationwide