Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

grant writer pro

Showing 26-50 of 9,620 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant writer pro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 08 2017
Oliver Page grant scam washington dc Author: Vancouver, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Oliver Page washington dc

Feb 08 2017
Health Support DBT Recur-PurchBTP-Beauty pro special offer for garcinia cambogia. Company withdrew $79.78 changed debit card.Received email multiple attempts to charge my account does not appear Internet CA
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Health Support Internet

Feb 07 2017
Pro Mailing Center, LLC Lisa Cross Fail to pay wages per contract agreement Internet Author: King George,, Virginia Shipping & Handling: Pro Mailing Center, LLC Internet

Feb 07 2017
Blizzard White and action pro white Charged me for a shipment that I did not receive. Was told a day after trial sample went out that I would only be charged 38.71 since the trial sample was already shipped. I was I would receive no more shipments and would not be charged any thing else Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Centereach , New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Blizzard White and action pro white Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Agent Pamela Wald faked friends text saying I won grant money $150,000 Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Business Consultants: Agent Pamela Wald Internet

Feb 02 2017
Treasury Department Representative George Steward Person acting as representative for Treasury Department to give a $9,200.00 grant. Cambridge Massachusett Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Treasury Department Representative Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Copy Writer Today GABE ARNOLD Does not Guarantee work and never returned invested funds for work undone. Internet Author: MINNEAPOLIS, Mississippi Internet Marketing Companies: Copy Writer Today Internet

Feb 02 2017
OwnYourBillboard.com Own Your Billboard, Prographics, Pro Graphics, Renato Garcia SCAM!! NEVER RECEIVED THE TRUCK! THEY WON'T RESPOND! OUT OF ALMOST $20,000. Provo, Utah Nationwide
THIS IS PERSON IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH. WE ARE A FAMILY COMPANY WHO HAS FULL DEDICATION TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE Author: Louisiana, Louisiana Auto manufactures: OwnYourBillboard.com Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california

Jan 28 2017
bailbondcity.com AKA Bail bond city by Travis P Grant Mugshot website that extorts money Gainesville Florida
Author: JB, Florida Internet: bailbondcity.com Gainesville, Florida

Jan 27 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Did survey got REWARDED with a $4.95 e cig, then 15 days later billed $99.95 for a MEMBERSHIP ST> LOUIS Internet Author: Gallina, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Internet

Jan 27 2017
cardmember service Yes I angela Jones has been talking online to Mr. Francis Joseph Divis and he was telling me about helping me get a grant to help pay my bills, and that he was going to send me a check and all i had to do was take the delivery money out and send the rest back to his boss in west africa. I receive the checks and went to cash them and my bank stated that it was a scam check. p.o. box 6327 fargo, ND 58125-6327 Internet Author: blanch, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cardmember service Internet

Jan 26 2017
Real Pro Inc Real Pro mitigation, Real Pro fire and water, Jacob Blanton, Jordon Looney Does not pay,uses CL to recruit desperate subs & contractors then refuses payment Jefforsonville Indiana Author: Bethel, Ohio Home Improvements: Real Pro Inc Jefforsonville, Indiana

39, Report #1352047

Jan 25 2017
LA Fitness Pro Results I was told the PT contract cannot be cancelled because of lost of employment but can be cancelled if I can show proof of change of address and pay $100. I told them due to unexpected circumstances my job ended on 1/13/17 and I will relocate to NC to stay with daughter and family. Irvine, CA Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Pro Results Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
HAAN Corporation I purchased a HAAN VersaSteam Pro, model #BS-20Q, BS-20QS with acccessory package from QVC; the machine has never worked and it is past the deadline to return this product. I've called the company, left messages; received no response. I've emailed them, again, no response. Lancaster Nationwide; PA Author: Richmond, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: HAAN Corporation Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor $4.95 Trial became $64.95/month Membership St. Louis Missouri Author: West Mansfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Pro Vapor Internet

Jan 22 2017
Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Grant Writing & Research: Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco, California

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Be Aware of the Switch and Bait pricing, $15 for svc call, the amt that is on the web with a * next to the amt. multiply by 4x. for actual price. Lynnwood/Edmonds area, but no city is registered Internet only, no city or state address Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Security: Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Internet

Jan 18 2017
A Real Estate Company This company told me I would get enough leads to make up to $200,000 a year in closings for my setup cost of $2000 setup and $500 a month. I made only $120,000 in closings and I feel like they misrepresented. They didn't fulfil their promise. They pro I only made $120k They promised more. Michigan Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: A Real Estate Company Internet

Jan 18 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Refunded policy instead of paying claim California Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Car Insurance: Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Pro Glass Windows Bob Mayerle Debbie Mayerle Poor Quality Control, Poor Fitment , Deceived me, Stole my original, Bristol Illinois Author: Duncan , British Columbia Auto Parts: Pro Glass Windows Bristol, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
Mark Fleischer Jr dba Top Shelf Trailers formerly ALL PRO TRAILERS Mistreated, lied to, misled, duped, ignored, abused, wronged by Mark Fleischer Jr dba Top Shelf Trailers Yulee Florida Author: orlando, Florida Trailers: Mark Fleischer Jr dba Top Shelf Trailers Yulee,

Jan 17 2017
Liverpool Soccer Pro liverpoolsoccerpro.com SCAM! COUNTERFEIT! CHINA CHINA Author: North Carolina Sporting-good Manufactures: Liverpool Soccer Pro Internet

Jan 17 2017
Eye Regen Pro Offered free samples and then charged over $170 for two products without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Alternative Health: Eye Regen Pro Nationwide

Jan 16 2017