Your Search | grant

Jan 15 2016
U. S. Grant Department Called to offer me $5000 Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: U. S. Grant Department

Jan 13 2016
Erik Brown Florida Rising Project  Sarasota Florida State of Florida has your file: http://www.myfloridalegal.com/contact Author: Sarasota, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Erik Brown Sarasota, Florida

Jan 09 2016
5 star field services TJ Hammerstrom-Grant Hansen-Nicole Barry Doesnt Pay There Subcontractors Saint Paul Minnesota Author: pine city, Minnesota Property Management: 5 star field services Saint Paul, Minnesota

Jan 07 2016
The resource scout LLC Pleasent Grov UT I had a guy call me, said his name was Joseph told me i qualified for a grant. Continued on with the conversation. Charged my card $3.87 Pleasant Grov Internet Author: Potosi, Missouri Financial Services: The resource scout LLC Pleasent Grov UT Internet

Jan 03 2016
NYPD 19th Precinct James Grant Refuses To Provide Police Reports
injected in the face and hand and the police wont even write a report Author: new york, New York Police: NYPD 19th Precinct New York, New York

Dec 29 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Dec 14 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Jeffery Glover Received phone call from an individual who went by Jeffery Glover claiming to be a loan officer from Capital One Fast Cash offered $4500 loan & $10000 grant Cutler Bay, Miami Florida
MORAL DECAY... Author: Seville, Ohio Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Cutler Bay, Florida

Dec 14 2015
Capitalone fast cash Jeffery Glover, Mark Johnston, Mark Brown They offer me a grant but I had to keep paying fees after fees I wanted my money back and Mark Jonhston said I had to pay 500. first. I haven't got my money back or the grant. And Mr Johnston was very frightening,so out of a lot of money. Mami Florida Author: Edmore, Michigan Cash Services: Capitalone fast cash Jeffery Glover, Mami, Florida

Dec 12 2015
Capitalone fast cash loans Jeffery Glover Received an email stating I had been approved for a loan in the amount of 4500.00 which I didn't apply for I thought with it being from capital One it was legitamiit I sent an application fee of $90 on a my vanilla prepaid debit card then I was asked to get another one and send 300 for insurance purpose that the loan would be paid off by a company if I couldn't make the monthly payment then was told that I could also be approved for a federal grant loan through the U.S. Treasury Grant Programi had to then pay another application fee of 280.00 which all wold be refunded to me with the loan amount into my account the loan amount I was approved for was 10,000.00 I did not receive any money so I learned that a loan company would never ask for an application fee this is the first sign of being ripped off Miami Florida Internet Author: East Flat Rock, North Carolina Loans: Capitalone fast cash loans Internet

Dec 09 2015
Marshall Bruce Nathan Elliott, Jennifer Brooke's, Eric Wills I received 2 calls on December 3, 1st call was in the morning explaining that I had been selected for a grant for $8500 from the US Treasury Dept. The Government was giving away free money for home improvements and school loans and to help with financial burden. I told the lady I was on disability and a very limited income... I guess maybe she felt sorry for me and didn't follow through with the scam but the next guy didn't blink an eye. I got a second call later in the afternoon, this guy offered me $9000...$500 more than she did. Washington DC Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Marshall Bruce Internet

Dec 08 2015
Closers Academy ,Renee Grant, Ian Gordon, Scammed me for money, didn't pay me for the work Don't work for this company Westburg New York
Author: Manteca, California Computer Marketing Companies: Closers Academy Westburg, New York

Dec 03 2015
Government of United States Told me I was chosen to receive a federal grant of nine thousand dollars. Unknown Nationwide Author: JACKSON, Michigan Accounting: Government of United States Internet

Dec 03 2015
New York Grant Company Alex CooperMark RamosEric Johnson They robbed me out of 180 bucks and tried to get more. Took my last and put a rift in my relation ship. My girl furious and wants to leave me behind this screw up I made. They should be arrested. New York New York Identity Theft: Someone is falsely using our company's name Author: Jacksonville, Florida Federal Government: New York Grant Company New York , New York

Dec 01 2015
Grant Resource Center Worst ripoff I have ever been a part of. Internet Author: Mt. Airy, Maryland Cash Services: Grant Resource Center Internet

Nov 30 2015
Team Lear/LDG MJ Benson, Ethan Grant SCAM!!!!! Colorado Nationwide Author: Palm Springs, California Realtors: Team Lear/LDG Nationwide

Nov 22 2015
Booked and Paid to Speak Grant Baldwin SCAM Deceptive and Unlawful Billing Nashville Internet
I was also SCAMMED by Grant Baldwin Author: New York, New York Education & Learning Centers: Grant Baldwin Booked and Paid to Speak SCAM Internet

Nov 16 2015
Grant & Weber I'm a victim of a violent crime, hospitalized and then billed by Grant & Weber $40.000.00, due to the unsafe streets in San Francisco, unbelievable!!! Calabasas, CA Internet Author: San Francisco, California Emergency Services: Grant & Weber Internet

Nov 03 2015
BEST RATE FINANCE GROUP/JAMES NOLAN/MICHAEL MILLER/NATALIE HAAS/MICHELLE BENNETT/LARRY GRANT Home Owner trying to get Modification on my home with Best Rate Finance and have been scammed and home is now in foreclosure LONG BEACH #200 California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loan Modification: BEST RATE FINANCE GROUP MICHAEL MILLER LONG BEACH #200, California

Nov 03 2015
future world foundation its a scam saying you won grant Internet
Author: fruita, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: future world foundation Internet

Oct 29 2015
Novatel - Grant Instructor Harassing calls for fraudulent grant San Antonio Texas Author: NORWICH, Connecticut Grant Writing & Research: Novatel

Oct 25 2015
Black Icon Entertainment. Jermaine Grant Holy Comforter Holy man GodSent Comforter St George the dragonslayer Black Icon Entertainment Black Icon Holy Spirit God sent Comforter Holy God Comforter Apostle and Chief High Priest Tazadaqyah Holy Apostle Extortion, Humiliation, Degradation, Accessory to Verbal, Emotional, mental and physical abuse of myself and several other individualindividuals, New york New York Author: Jamaica estate, New York Cult Organizations: Black Icon Entertainment. New york, New York

Oct 22 2015
Travis Smith, April Smith, Harry Carter He said that I had been approved by the IRS to receive $15,800,40$ in grant money because I was an oustanding tax payer with no criminal record. San Antorio // Hackensak Texas and NJ Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Multi Level Marketing: Government Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
black icon entertainment Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ, Jermaine Grant Fake company that runs off tithes and offerings from church members Hackensack NJ Author: Austin, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: black icon entertainment Hackensack,

Oct 14 2015
US Fund Finders I was told I was going to receive a government grant that I would never have to pay back all I had to do is pay $1.92 to become a member. I'm a single mother barely making ends meet now these scam artist plan to bleed me dry. Utah
Author: Aydlett, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Fund Finders Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC $7,000 free Obama Grant Washington DC Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Cash Services: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC Nationwide