Your Search | grant

Mar 11 2016
Suite Lounge Down scale, mediocre lounge. Unprofessional, unattentive, dishonst staff. WORST V.I.P experience EVER! Atlanta Georgia LeFoy Grant & Trice Rectified the issue swiftly Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Dance Clubs: Suite Lounge Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 09 2016
ERIC MARTIN U.S. TREASURY GRANT DEPT. MARTIN WOULDSEND $6,700.00 VIA MONEY GRAM. MARTIN THEN TRIED TO SECURE MY DATE OF BIRTH. WASHINGTON, D.C. Author: RAMSEY, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: ERIC MARTIN WASHINGTON, D.C.,

Feb 29 2016
United States Federal Grant Apartment told me I was approved for a Grant of $8700, I just need to western union $300 to received it. phone scam Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Financial Services: United States Federal Grant Apartment

Feb 26 2016
Rent to own.com they took $49.00 out of my bank without me telling them they could Internet Author: Grant Park, Illinois Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Rent to own.com Internet

Feb 25 2016
Hales Global Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Hales Global Groups executive level team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Hales Global Group LLC approach to business is focused on providing the highest level of customer service and ethics known in industry*UPDATE Hales Global Group pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Hales Global Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Sleazy Hales Global Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Advertising Agencies: Hales Global Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Hales Global Group LLC implements top shelf professional services. Hales Global Group is known for providing value & being able to deliver contracts and grant wins for our clients. Hales Global Group LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Hales Global Group LLC to help them with their government relations needs. Tallahassee, Florida

Feb 23 2016
Hales Global Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Hales Global Group LLC dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Hales Global Group LLC takes a holistic approach to building its brand. Understanding customer needs, building trust, and delivering solutions is our number one goal.*UPDATE: Hales Global Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Hales Global Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
More Insane Larry Hales News Author: Tallahassee, Florida Media: Hales Global Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Hales Global Group LLC implements top shelf professional services. Hales Global Group known for providing value & being able to deliver contracts, grant wins for clients. Hales Global Group LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Hales Global Group LLC to help them with their government relations needs to win contr Dist of Columbia

Feb 19 2016
Always Trucking Inc. Mark Pederson, Grant Bryant, John Boehn, Dave Lipscomb, David Wright They over billed our purchase order by $1,100.00 and sued us in out of state court to collect! Medford Oregon Author: Placentia, California Trucking Companies: Always Trucking Inc. Medford, Oregon

Feb 17 2016
Hales Global Group LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:. Hales Global Group LLC dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Hales Global Groups goal is to help their clients capture federal government contracts or grants. Hales Global Group LLC partners with its clients and budgets funds to help its clients win government contracts and grants. Hales Global Group LLC implements top shelf professional services. Hales Global Group committed to providing value and the best customer governmental relations services in Washington, DC.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Hales Global Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Hales Global Group LLC implements top shelf professional services. Hales Global Group is known for providing value & being able to deliver contracts and grant wins for our clients. Hales Global Group LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Hales Global Group LLC to help them with their government relations needs. Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 13 2016
Rocket City Motors Bought a car that fell apart 2 days after i bought it and the dealer would not fix it when it was his fault and his mechanic for the problem happening Athens Alabama A Question... Author: Grant, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rocket City Motors

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Entire American legal system refusal to grant pro bono work Nationwide Author: Ramona, California Attorneys General: Entire American legal system Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
SDM Industries / Shawn Moksnes GeraGrant Scammed me out of $12,000. Said he was going to get me a $120,000 business grant. Palm Coast Florida Processor Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Internet Fraud: SDM Industries / Shawn Moksnes Palm Coast, Florida

Jan 25 2016
GHI contracting Grant Loendorf Horrible shoddy work! Kitchener Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Home Improvements: GHI contracting Internet

Jan 19 2016
Triton Regional School District, Essex Regional Retirement System, Big Dig National Scandal and Misuse of Public Funds, Charles Kostro, Ira Singer, Alan Benson, Christopher Farmer, Sandra J. Halloran, Brian Forget, MIIA, MMA On November 17, 2009 Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford, Massachusetts was attending a federal grant conference in Irving, Texas. At this United States Department of Education national conference, Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford free fell forward down a full flight of stairs located in the Main Lobby of the facility where the federal grant conference was located. This injury was witnessed by many people as the Main Lobby was crowded with many people who were attending the exact same federal grant conference as Susan Elizabeth Fallon.  Boxford Massachusetts Essex Regional Retirement System (ERRS) Public Taxpayer Funded Two Luxury Condominiums in Danvers, Massachusetts (Route 62) Author: Boxford , Massachusetts Work Place Bullies: Town of Boxford, Massachusetts Boxford , Massachusetts

Jan 17 2016
Option Giants Option Giants, Ivy Wilson, Don Lee, Grant Mc Grath Florida Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Investment Brokers: Option Giants Internet

Jan 15 2016
U. S. Grant Department Called to offer me $5000 Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: U. S. Grant Department

Jan 13 2016
Erik Brown Florida Rising Project  Sarasota Florida State of Florida has your file: http://www.myfloridalegal.com/contact Author: Sarasota, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Erik Brown Sarasota, Florida

Jan 09 2016
5 star field services TJ Hammerstrom-Grant Hansen-Nicole Barry Doesnt Pay There Subcontractors Saint Paul Minnesota Author: pine city, Minnesota Property Management: 5 star field services Saint Paul, Minnesota

Jan 07 2016
The resource scout LLC Pleasent Grov UT I had a guy call me, said his name was Joseph told me i qualified for a grant. Continued on with the conversation. Charged my card $3.87 Pleasant Grov Internet Author: Potosi, Missouri Financial Services: The resource scout LLC Pleasent Grov UT Internet

Jan 03 2016
NYPD 19th Precinct James Grant Refuses To Provide Police Reports
injected in the face and hand and the police wont even write a report Author: new york, New York Police: NYPD 19th Precinct New York, New York

Dec 29 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Dec 14 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Jeffery Glover Received phone call from an individual who went by Jeffery Glover claiming to be a loan officer from Capital One Fast Cash offered $4500 loan & $10000 grant Cutler Bay, Miami Florida
MORAL DECAY... Author: Seville, Ohio Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Cutler Bay, Florida

Dec 14 2015
Capitalone fast cash Jeffery Glover, Mark Johnston, Mark Brown They offer me a grant but I had to keep paying fees after fees I wanted my money back and Mark Jonhston said I had to pay 500. first. I haven't got my money back or the grant. And Mr Johnston was very frightening,so out of a lot of money. Mami Florida Author: Edmore, Michigan Cash Services: Capitalone fast cash Jeffery Glover, Mami, Florida

Dec 12 2015
Capitalone fast cash loans Jeffery Glover Received an email stating I had been approved for a loan in the amount of 4500.00 which I didn't apply for I thought with it being from capital One it was legitamiit I sent an application fee of $90 on a my vanilla prepaid debit card then I was asked to get another one and send 300 for insurance purpose that the loan would be paid off by a company if I couldn't make the monthly payment then was told that I could also be approved for a federal grant loan through the U.S. Treasury Grant Programi had to then pay another application fee of 280.00 which all wold be refunded to me with the loan amount into my account the loan amount I was approved for was 10,000.00 I did not receive any money so I learned that a loan company would never ask for an application fee this is the first sign of being ripped off Miami Florida Internet Author: East Flat Rock, North Carolina Loans: Capitalone fast cash loans Internet

Dec 09 2015
Marshall Bruce Nathan Elliott, Jennifer Brooke's, Eric Wills I received 2 calls on December 3, 1st call was in the morning explaining that I had been selected for a grant for $8500 from the US Treasury Dept. The Government was giving away free money for home improvements and school loans and to help with financial burden. I told the lady I was on disability and a very limited income... I guess maybe she felt sorry for me and didn't follow through with the scam but the next guy didn't blink an eye. I got a second call later in the afternoon, this guy offered me $9000...$500 more than she did. Washington DC Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Marshall Bruce Internet