GRANT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: grant
There may be more specific results for "grant"
For more specific results for "grant"
Showing 26-50 of 5,423 Found Reports For more specific results for "grant"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 03 2017
Agent Pamela Wald faked friends text saying I won grant money $150,000 Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Business Consultants: Agent Pamela Wald Internet

Feb 02 2017
Treasury Department Representative George Steward Person acting as representative for Treasury Department to give a $9,200.00 grant. Cambridge Massachusett Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Treasury Department Representative Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california

Jan 28 2017
bailbondcity.com AKA Bail bond city by Travis P Grant Mugshot website that extorts money Gainesville Florida
Author: JB, Florida Internet: bailbondcity.com Gainesville, Florida

Jan 27 2017
cardmember service Yes I angela Jones has been talking online to Mr. Francis Joseph Divis and he was telling me about helping me get a grant to help pay my bills, and that he was going to send me a check and all i had to do was take the delivery money out and send the rest back to his boss in west africa. I receive the checks and went to cash them and my bank stated that it was a scam check. p.o. box 6327 fargo, ND 58125-6327 Internet Author: blanch, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cardmember service Internet

Jan 22 2017
Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Grant Writing & Research: Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco, California

Jan 14 2017
Chase Bank Latest Bank Scam and Fraud on Customers New York New York I am confused Author: Grant-Valkaria, Florida Banks: Chase Bank New York, New York

Jan 03 2017
William L. Grant Attorney AKA Willamena SHOCKED BY THIS ATTORNEYS ACTIONS AS HE YELLED AT MY WIFE BECAUSE HE COULD NOT BE PUT ON SCHEDULE FOR SOD THAT HE NEVER EVEN SIGNED FOR OR PAID THE REQUIRED DEPOSIT FOR? Orlando Florida
William Grant attorney in Orlando Author: minneola, Florida Liars: William L. Grant Attorney Orlando, Florida

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Dec 30 2016
MATT LLOYD MOBE- 21STEP PROGRAMMATT LLOYD and Grant McDONELL Refused, and IgnoredPhone, Email request for refund from this 21Step Program which was advertised as a 7-Step Program. MOBE Online, Ltd. · 54 Wellington Street · Rose-Hi Internet Author: Kankakee, Illinois Business Consulting: MATT LLOYD Internet

Dec 29 2016
Holiday Fury Wouldn't grant refund Internet Author: Glasgow, Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Dec 22 2016
Kevin wilson /Home care and family grant program They claimed to be a government program that gives free grants. I was scammed out of $107.00 today Internet Author: Orl, Florida Federal Government: Kevin wilson Internet

Dec 20 2016
Brenda Jones u.s.grants Emily Rodger scam money for a grant syecure New York new york Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Brenda Jones u.s.grants NY

Dec 13 2016
Upright construction/ habitat for humanity Humanity for Humanity piss poor workmanship, and Habitat trying to scam the Grant of $1,500.00 Saginaw Michigan Author: saginaw, Michigan Roofing Companies: Upright construction/ habitat for humanity Saginaw, Michigan

Dec 12 2016
Geragrant Cassandra Walker. Sean Kelly, d**k Oakley Geragrant/Cenex/Grant Solutions Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Grant Writing & Research: Geragrant Internet

41, Report #1341975

Dec 07 2016
Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill, Aveda, Institue of Chapel Hill, NC Aveda Institute, Nurtur Aveda Institute Student Loan Fraud, Federal Pell Grant Fraud, Non-Profit Scam, Full blown scam, deceiving Chapel Hill North Carolina
Detailed Corrections Aveda Scam Author: Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
ABC 74 LTD C/O MCCURRACH UK LIMITED 74 WATERLOO STREET GLASGOW G27DJ U.K Company Reg No : SC144755 Represented by : Grant Wilfort Nationality : BRITISH Passport No : (((REDACTED))) Telephone No : (((REDACTED))) Provider’s Email : grantwilfort@workmail.com Standby Letter of Credit Fraud BRITISH BRITISH
Author: BRITISH , Iowa Business Consultants: ABC 74 LTD Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
ca.vehiclerebate.org I was denied a down payment grant sacramento Internet Why? Author: gilroy, California Car Financing: ca.vehiclerebate.org Internet

Nov 14 2016
U.S. Department of Treasury Grants Department You've been selected to be awarded a $9000 grant Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Bowie, Maryland Federal Government: U.S. Department of Treasury Grants Department Dist of Columbia

Nov 10 2016
mygovernmentgrants.com I received a call from someone at mygovernmentgrants and she stated that i was approved for a grant of $9,032  Nationwide Author: RIVERDALE, Georgia Computer Fraud: mygovernmentgrants.com

Nov 08 2016
Grant Solutions (GaryGrant Service) Cassandra Walker (1-844-539-8780)John Mills (1-917-651-0071 Assured me that Big business want to offer a grant to individual's for Taxes purposes and to those who might deserve it Mesa Arizona Author: Lewiston, Idaho Government Stupidity: Grant Solutions (GaryGrant Service) Mesa, Arizona

Nov 05 2016
Department of Health & Human Services Sylvia Mathews Burwell Promised a grant but they keep asking for money. Have paid $5,300.00 and they ask for more washington, d.c. Wrong Author: So. Burlington, Vermont Unusual Rip-Off: Department of Health & Human Services

Nov 04 2016
Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Chris JohnsonGrant Funding Expert Promised in writing and failed to provide refund as detailed on website Nationwide Real Estate Investing Club of L.A. Update NOT ACCURATE Author: Canoga Park, California Grant Writing & Research: Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
Cenex Worldwide Grant Strategy Solutions-Grant Assist Resource Center, Cenex Worldwide Ewealth Masters, Creative Web Professional Service, Grant Babylon E-Learning System-Gera Grant, Hydra Grant charged 6,000, said I would get back in grant money. Phoenix Arizona Author: Myakka City, Florida Financial Services: Cenex Worldwide Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 01 2016
Seniorsoulmates.com failure to grant me access to request my refund amount for October 2016 and web site stated upgrading, when in fact, the site was down and still not accessible for approimately total of three weeks. I am requesting termination of my Membership and Refund of amount paid via Wells Fargo Debit/Visa Card  Miami Internet / Florida Author: San Diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Seniorsoulmates.com Internet