Your Search | gray transportation

Jun 21 2016
Efficient Transportation Inc Right Touch Movers Quoted us $2800 and forced us to pay $7800. Stole from us as well as broken items. And there are at least 10 more people with the same problem. San Diego California Author: Melbourne , Florida Bait-and-Switch: Efficient Transportation Inc Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Gray Bull Van Lines / Gray Bul Moving Company DO NOT USE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF Jacksonville Florida Author: rockledge, Florida Moving Companies: Gray Bull Van Lines Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 20 2016
Sunteck transportation E-transport taking money from your settlements without documentation Jacksonville fl Author: Lima, Ohio Trucking Companies: Sunteck transportation Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
Denise Layman Gray Denise Gray formerly Denise Aulds Denise Gray non efficient Corporate Manager Suwanee Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Denise Layman Gray Suwanee, Georgia

Jun 12 2016
Im so country Did not recive item ordered Author: Gray Court, South Carolina Sporting Goods: Im so country Internet

Jun 10 2016
Image Auto group llc Image Auto group IAG IAG motorsports Phillips trucking Enclosed Vehicle Transportation. Owner Mark and Partner Steve charged me 3600 dollars and deducted it from my pay . Then came up with a additional 3800 dollar claim for damage to a second vehicle. Now upon termination we are due 2 weeks of wages one which they email a payroll statement for but never deposited and a additional 1100 dollar damage on a vehicle we did not deliver. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Smyrna, Tennessee Trucking Companies: Image Auto group llc Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 09 2016
Tennco Express Tennco Express Airport Shuttle Alonzo Grant III double-charged me for airport shuttle, no-call/no-show at airport Memphis Tennessee
Author: azle, Texas Local Transportation: Tennco Express Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 08 2016
raven/pinnacles transportation they promise me home every weekend they keep me 2at a time then sat for my recap bristol Indiana Author: danville, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: raven/pinnacles transportation bristol, Indiana

Jun 07 2016
HVH Transportation Greg Selvage Payroll is a mess and Greg Selvage is a liar Henderson Colorado Author: Liberal, Missouri Trucking Companies: HVH Transportation Henderson, Colorado

Jun 05 2016
nkc transportation These people are THIEVES!!! kansas city Missouri Author: ponca city,, Oklahoma Employers: nkc transportation kansas city, Missouri

Jun 04 2016
K & B Transportation Live stock industry Alienated / avoidance /critical/humiliated and indifferent South Sioux City South Dakota Author: Collinsville , Illinois Work Place Bullies: K & B Transportation Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
A1A Ocean Drive Transportation Limo A1A limo Beware of false advertisment Port Orange Florida
Author: Waterford, Michigan Limousine Services: A1A Ocean Drive Transportation Limo Port Orange, Florida

Jun 02 2016
Vanderbuilt mortgage Laid off from work after paying mortgage payments for3 years all before due date called mortgage company to get help they told me to call schelp.gov and they would assist I did so schelp called me couple days later said they couldnt help because mortgage company has house claimed as personla property and land claimed as real property and there was nothing they could do  Maryville Tennessee Author: Gray Court, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Vanderbuilt mortgage Maryville , Tennessee

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 26 2016
NTTA ZipCash False Toll Bill Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Local Transportation: NTTA Dallas, Texas

May 25 2016
Fusion Sleep Center Dr David Pitts, Denise Layman Gray Fusion Sleep Unethical and corrupt company Suwannee Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clinics: Fusion Sleep Center Suwannee , Georgia

May 25 2016
Dependable Transportation, Inc. Dependable Transportation, Inc. Dependable Transportation out Mattoon, Illinois Dependable Transportation MC#694062 Scammers, Don't pay truckers, Rude, Liars, Cheats, Brandi Cole, Andi Bush, Mattoon illinois
Author: dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Dependable Transportation, Inc. Nationwide

May 19 2016
Jack Rabbit Transportation They agreed to transport my van and after they received visa payment they would not answer any emails or phone calls. Weston Florida Author: Prescott Valley AZ, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Jack Rabbit Transportation Weston, Florida

May 18 2016
Caravan Airport Transportation VIP Airporter LLC DBA Salem USA TOTAL RIP OFF!!!! Lincoln City OR Author: Longview, Washington Bus Companies: Caravan Airport Transportation

May 18 2016
Andrew Fabrikant FLORIDA LUXURY LIVING,INC.BJC TRANSPORTATION, LLCPINNACLE AUTO MIAMI, LLC.I GET MONEY LLCPinnacle Records IncBjc Transportation, LLCPinnacle Transportation SCAM ARTIST, GREEDY, FRAUD, LIAR, MISREPRESENTATION Sunny Isles Beach Florida
I fell for this guys tricks also! Author: south beach, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Andrew Fabrikant Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

May 15 2016
Shannon Medlin, nathaniel Sluszka, Accountant and broker Southaven Mississippi Author: memphis, Tennessee Trucking Companies: The transportation firm llc Southaven, Mississippi

May 13 2016
Dean Vansickle/Vans transportation Put my life at risk , placed others lives at risk, damaged my csa score Macon Missouri Author: Monroe City, Missouri Auto Transporters: Dean Vansickle/Vans transportation Macon, Missouri

May 13 2016
SCHEIRON TRANSPORTATION, INC. Ripoff Scam Rude Disrepectful Scam Spring Texas Author: Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: SCHEIRON TRANSPORTATION, INC. Spring, Texas

May 10 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson llp Warning past due crimnal fees or fines Miami Florida Author: Gray, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson llp Miami, Florida

May 10 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP sent me a letter of a collection notice stating that i owed for travel on a colorado toll road which i have not been on at all.  Denver Colorado Author: loveland, Colorado Local Transportation: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado