GREAT LAKES POOL & SUPPLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: great lakes pool & supply
There may be more specific results for "great lakes pool & supply"
For more specific results for "great lakes pool & supply"
Showing 1-25 of 50,833 Found Reports For more specific results for "great lakes pool & supply"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Tadd Wholesale Supply Taddwholesale (eBay user name) sold an item described as PERFECT and NEW Item was CRUSHED and missing parts. Lebanon Tennessee
Author: merion station, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Tadd Wholesale Supply Lebanon, Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
Pentair Pentair Pool and Spa Not honor the warranty Cary NC
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Warranty Companies: Pentair Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
WATERFORD LAKES DENTAL COMFORTABLE CARE DENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS, P.A. ILLICIT BALANCE BILLING PRACTICES Orlando Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Dental Services: WATERFORD LAKES DENTAL Orlando, Florida

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Pool Zone is a RIP Off company Grand Island New York Author: Tiverton, Rhode Island Pools & Saunas: Pool Zone Grand Island, New York

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,

Aug 15 2017
Great Southern Wood Preserving Rotting wood Tuscumbia Nationwide Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Building Products: Great Southern Wood Preserving Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
99Floors.com 99centfloors.comGC SUPPLY .comGeneral Contractor SupplyDavid Belovicz DO NOT BUY FLOORING FROM 99 cent Flooring in Pompano Beach FL. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Aventura , Florida Manufacturers: 99Floors.com Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
Great Wolf Lodge I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove and got my wedding ring stolen by cleaning lady. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! . Not only did I end up being sick from the nasty inside air that doesnt get recycled properly, I also got my wedding ring stolen by their un-trustworthy employee. The customer service support center in charge of this matter was no help at all and showed no support or help. All they said was that we have no evidence that she took it, No sorry, No sort of complimentary offer or anything to try to make the situation better, Nothing .. Do Not take your kids here. Not Worth it. You are much better off going to Knotts Soak City. Much better . Keep a look out for more postings regarding this matter on other social media sites coming soon.. Thank you for your time. Garden Grove California Can your suspicion be confirmed? Author: Garden Grove, California Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove, California

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
1961 Ripped of by Realtor Ze'ev Bar-El on a home purchase Land O Lakes Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Realtors: Ze'ev Bar El, Zev Bar El of Signature Realty Valrico,

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates States I owe them $51.78 for a product I did NOT order. NO way to contact them. When called I get directions how to pay them and emails are returned - NO SUCH EMAIL Sherman Oaks California Author: LAND O LAKES, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 11 2017
Vital One Health Plans Please be advised they are NOT selling you a Major Medical Insurance Policy! They Agent will tell you whatever you need to hear to complete the sale! It is the BIGGEST SCAM in health insurance sales! Lied to about every detail and salesman tried to push every product onto me with more lies. Miami Lakes, FL Florida Internet
Author: Simi Valley, California Health Insurance: Vital One Internet

Aug 10 2017
Aquasystem pool and spa repair Bob Fritsche He dumped about 2 gallons or more in the spa. Which made the spa plaster peel. Try doing same in pool so it need replastering. Spa peeling. Neport Beach, California Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Racists: Aquasystem pool and spa repair Internet

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 09 2017
Union Supply Direct No items for Jews or Christians Internet Author: tacoma, Washington Consumer Services: Union Supply Direct Internet

Aug 09 2017
WritersLife.org David Steel They charged my credit card for the purchase but I never even received a return email acknowledgement nothing and no product and no video ad promised Po box 644 Garner, North Carolina WritersLife.org Internet We care about our clients! Author: Truro , Nova Scotia Tutoring: WritersLife.org Internet

Aug 09 2017
BIG STATE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY BSI THE SALESMAN CALLING HIMSELF JOHN SULLIVAN CALLS MULTIPLE TIMES DAILY, WITH HIS NUMBER APPEARING DIFFERENTLY. HAVE ASKED HIM REPEATEDLY NOT TO CALL, EVER! RIVERSIDE California Author: CHEHALIS, Washington Telemarketing Companies: BIG STATE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY RIVERSIDE, California

Aug 09 2017
Robert Sadler Taurus Lifetime Warranty Absolutely Worthless Miami Lakes Florida Author: Marietta, Ohio Guns & Ranges: Robert Sadler Miami Lakes, Florida

Aug 09 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado