Your Search | great white adventures

Oct 03 2015
Accent Investigations John C. White He was supposed to find a ex-POA to find my stuff from my other house, boat, etc. Stevens Point Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Private Investigators: Accent Investigations Internet

Oct 02 2015
Colorado River Adventures Cherry Valley Lakes Resort It's a timeshare, but not an honest one Cherry Valley Lakes California Author: Lucerne Valley, California Timeshare Rentals: Colorado River Adventures Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Action Pro White offering trial package for under $5, but charged an additional $92 for more product sent unauthorized. Sioux Falls SD Author: medford, Oregon Dental Services: Action Pro White Internet

Oct 01 2015
Atlanta Dental Spa They were supposed to be top level veneers but I got milky white shiny fake dentures Roswell Georgia
Author: Olanta , South Carolina Clinics: Atlanta Dental Spa Roswell , Georgia

Oct 01 2015
Text121chat, Helen Simpson and Staff UK OFFICE Helen Simpson Text121Chat Limited White Hart House Silwood Road Ascot, Berkshire SL5 0PYTel: 0871 8726154UK OFFICE Sandie Maxwell Text121Chat Limited Portman Square London W1Tel: 0871 8753121For Fulfillment SalesEmail: Helen@tex Evil, Deceitful, Fraud, Fake Dating Web Site, Scamming on Men UK OFFICE Helen Simpson Text121Chat Limited Whi UK/online Author: chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Text121chat, Helen Simpson and Staff Internet

Oct 01 2015
Doggy Doggy Gave my dog a skin infection that caused bleeding all over her body for 2 weeks little neck New York Author: great neck, New York Animal Services: doggy doggy little neck, New York

Sep 30 2015
Sleepers in Seattle Savvy HomeSavvy White Glove Delivery did over $1400 in damage my yard and home, damaged the sofa,and they never responded to complaints until almost 2 months after I filed credit card dispute Seattle Internet Author: Sparks, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Sleepers in Seattle Internet

Sep 30 2015
INSTAGC If you make points to fast this company will claim you are useing automation or hacking them somehow and will block your account, they will keep your points and ban you, like they did me, I was able to watch multiple videos on diffrent screens and they claimed I was hacking them very flimsy excuse Internet where did I do any of that? Author: White, Georgia Internet Fraud: INSTAGC Internet

Sep 30 2015
Mark White Advance America Daniel Smith Scam Internet Author: Haleyville, Alabama Loans: Mark White Advance America Internet

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 29 2015
RAC Acceptance Rooms To Go - Houston what a rip off!!! houston TX Rooms To GO Author: Texas Furniture & Furnishings: RAC Acceptance Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Dr michael Washington voodoo king Dr michael R Washington, Dr washington persuade me and scam me for $300 san Bernardino California
YOUR THE LIAR!!! Kamieshia D. Johnson Is Immature And Very Silly... Hee Hee... Author: los angeles, California Astrologers & Psychics: Dr michael Washington voodoo king san Bernardino , California

Sep 28 2015
Prime Home Improvements, Inc. Prime Home ImprovementPrime Building Services, Inc.Prime Building ServicesMel OrellanaMelvin OrellanaGino CiuffetelliBarbara Ciuffetelli Prime charged me for work they never did and then filed a lien on the property White Plains New York Author: Rye Brook, New York Home Improvements: Prime Home Improvements, Inc. White Plains, New York

Sep 27 2015
Cyr-E-S Concrete Flatwork This company damaged our custom white vinyl fence while replacing our neighbors driveway and did not repair the damaged fence Manchester New Hampshire
Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Consumer Services: Cyr-E-S Concrete Flatwork Manchester, New Hampshire

Sep 27 2015
digixstream 0 works great idiot phoenix Internet Author: phoenix , Arizona Computer Fraud: digixstream Internet

Sep 26 2015
Great Expectations Dating Service Rip-off Redwood City California Author: Redwood City, California Dating Services: Great Expectations Dating Service California

Sep 26 2015
Rusty Eck Ford Wichita, Kansas Rolling financial Wichita Kansas why wouldn't it be there fault? Author: hutchinson, Kansas Auto Dealers: Rusty Eck Ford Wichita, Kansas

Sep 25 2015
Nova Derm Magic Face / Nova DermTherapy/other names as I was informed by Customer Service I ordered my free samples of face creams from Nova Derm.Santa Anna, Ca Internet Author: Great Mills, Maryland Misc. Health Specialists: Nova Derm Internet

Sep 24 2015
Adam white Yes this person contacted me saying that he's from Financial enforcement crime enforcement network. I don't know who this person is I don't know who this agency is mine ever been to LA I don't know anything about them. I don't know why they contacted me any well I am a disabled person so it scared me I never been to jail before and for somebody to just email me who I don't know then I'm going to put a warrant out for your arrest if you do not pay me $1,100 it's crazy that me Los Angeles Nationwide FYI Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: Adam white Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
RailEurope Terrible experience with Rail Europe White Plains internet Author: New York, New York Train Travel: RailEurope Internet

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 23 2015
RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY (SLOBS) - MESS UP DECK Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY Ostrander, Ohio

Sep 23 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
AA Auto Protection Author: morgan, Utah Auto Warranty: AA Auto Warranty, AA Autoprotection, Consumer Direct Warranty Services Internet

Sep 23 2015
saferwholesale globaltrailer, great sports inc I spoke with Craig Frankfort Illinois Author: hailey, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: saferwholesale Frankfort, Illinois

Sep 23 2015
Sprint Wireless provider Sprint Wireless Fraudulant equipment and warranty on phones maplewood Minnesota Responsible... Author: white bear lake , Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless provider maplewood, Minnesota