GREAT WHITE ADVENTURES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: great white adventures
There may be more specific results for "great white adventures"
For more specific results for "great white adventures"
Showing 1-25 of 49,134 Found Reports For more specific results for "great white adventures"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA I can't believe that there are ppl out there doing this.Internet Author: White Settlement, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,

Aug 15 2017
Great Southern Wood Preserving Rotting wood Tuscumbia Nationwide Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Building Products: Great Southern Wood Preserving Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Randy White Director of legal affairsRecovery of Solutions Group, LLC Randy keeps calling, threatening to garnish my checks. He is mean and degradingm Milford DE Author: Layton, Utah Accounting: Randy White Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Get Spiffy Inc Spiffy Spiffy is run by criminals, drug dealers, and white collar criminals. Durham North Carolina Author: North Carolina Car Washes: Get Spiffy Inc Durham, North Carolina

Aug 14 2017
Genuine White They Promised a Refund of $94.31 & Are Now CLOSED Henderson Nevada Author: PANAMA CITY BEACH, Florida Dental Services: Genuine White Henderson, Nevada

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 13 2017
kra'sa anti aging ps krasa envisage skin international i signed up for free anti aging for only shipping cost, they sent me another product and are now charging me over $200 monthly when i thought it was a one time order. st petersburg florida Internet Author: white bear lake, Minnesota Attorney Generals: kra'sa anti aging Internet

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
Great Wolf Lodge I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove and got my wedding ring stolen by cleaning lady. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! . Not only did I end up being sick from the nasty inside air that doesnt get recycled properly, I also got my wedding ring stolen by their un-trustworthy employee. The customer service support center in charge of this matter was no help at all and showed no support or help. All they said was that we have no evidence that she took it, No sorry, No sort of complimentary offer or anything to try to make the situation better, Nothing .. Do Not take your kids here. Not Worth it. You are much better off going to Knotts Soak City. Much better . Keep a look out for more postings regarding this matter on other social media sites coming soon.. Thank you for your time. Garden Grove California Can your suspicion be confirmed? Author: Garden Grove, California Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove, California

16, Report #1392090

Aug 11 2017
X-Drive Complete Nutrition CBD Oil Overcharge Las Vegas Nevada Author: White House, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: X-Drive Las Vegas, Nevada

17, Report #1391937

Aug 11 2017
Let Me Announce Letmeannounce.com, Let me announce I have been friends with the owner of the website who owns one of the largest PBN , private blog network, business in India. This website was created to neutralize white-hat link building competition to his business as his company almost owns 60% of all PBNs sold worldwide. This website is as fake as the stories it reports, none of which are based on facts or reality. The website gained popularity and led to the suspension of accounts of leading contributors on top sites who may never have been associated with selling links at all on the India Internet
Author: Austin , Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Let Me Announce Internet

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 09 2017
Mike Anderson A guy go by the name Mike Anderson phone number he keep calling from is 8764714139 keep saying I won a pretty white Mercedes car and won 2.5 million dollars all I have to do is send $970.00 to a Mr.George Webb in Huroma Louisiana western union.keep saying Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet: Adult Web Site: Mike Anderson Internet

Aug 09 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
Do NOT be a fool Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC

Aug 09 2017
Guangzhou Jianhua Sporting Goods Factory Dishonest company, promises a great experience, but ripped me off in the end. Guangzhou Internet Author: Chriscthurch, Other Furniture Manufactures: Guangzhou Jianhua Sporting Goods Factory Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner MIchael T. ScottSara GravelyThomas White Timeshare fraud stole my money shrewsbury Pennsylvania Author: LOTHIAN, Maryland Resorts: Vacation Properties by Owner shrewsbury, Pennsylvania

Aug 07 2017
Bob Adams Classic Cars classiccarsllc.com/Classic Car Investments LLC Sold me a MONEY_PIT with MAJOR problems Scottsdale Arizona He came to me about a problem 3 years later - And I still offered to buy the car back! Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Dealers: Bob Adams Classic Cars Scottsdale,