Your Search | great yards landscape

Aug 26 2016
Brooklinen Great website.....for a scam artist! Brooklyn New York Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Bed & Bath: Brooklinen Brooklyn, New York

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 24 2016
Rock of Ages Landscape, Eric Ray, Gil Mawhinney This company and the individuals who run it are incredibly incompetent and unprofessional. Do not hire them. Corona California Author: Yorba Linda, California Landscape Companies: Rock of Ages Landscape Corona, California

Aug 23 2016
Bluegreen Vacations aka Hyperion Marketing aka Great Destinations ripped me off Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Travel Agencies: BlueGreen Vacations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 22 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY, IRRELEVANT, BORING DESIGNER - GREAT IF YOU WANT THE EURO TRASH LOOK MILANO Internet 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Idaho Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Aug 22 2016
Hulksystems Inc, HPSystems, sold me defective item, send the item back and never heard from them again. great neck, ny Internet Author: Doral, Florida On-Line Business: Hulksystems Inc Internet

Aug 20 2016
Tali Atia Great Tarzana Guest House(818) 322-8254 Guest House Scam in Reseda / Tarzana / Los Angeles Reseda California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lodging: Tali Atia Reseda, California

Aug 16 2016
Volunteer Lawn Scam company, comes and does work and bills for things you NEVER ASKED FOR!! Very manipulitive. Threatens customers if they don't pay for serivices they never asked for. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Landscape Companies: Volunteer Lawn Knoxville, Tennessee

Aug 16 2016
Diego A Gracia aka Diego A Gracia Trucking aka World Tech Toys HE DRIVES A TESLA & PRETENDS TO BE A GREAT MAN. HIS EMPLOYEES WORK LIKE RATS Glendale California RESPONSE TO DIEGO A GRACIA Author: California Trucking Companies: Diego A Gracia Glendale, California

Aug 15 2016
high country motors in arkansas I bought the dar sight unseen and had it shipped to me, I was told it had great tires, when I got the car the steel belts were showing and want pass inspection arkansas
Author: greensboro, , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: high country motors in arkansas arkansas

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 13 2016
Eric Hansen, Phoenix1969, MrPresident, $250,000 BTC scam Internet
The account was hacked Author: Great Yarmouth, Financial Services: Eric Hansen Internet

Aug 11 2016
Great Neck Auto Sales, Dancy Automotive Group, GREAT NECK AUTO SALES LLC, Dancy Auto, Dancy Auto Group, Dancy Automotive Group of Great Neck, DANCY AUTO GROUP OF GREAT NECK LLC, DANCY AUTO GROUP, LLC, Michael Dancy, Mike Dancy, JUANITA HILL, John M. Gaio Great Neck Auto Sales deceptively sold me a car with many serious hidden problems that I have to pay thousands of dollars to fix, Dancy Automotive Group / Dancy Auto has changed its name to Great Neck Auto Sales to conceal their previous criminal activities Great Neck New York
Author: Great Neck, New York Auto Dealers: Great Neck Auto Sales Great Neck, New York

Aug 09 2016
National Renewal Exchange They offer magazines for a price that sounds great supposedly taking out once a month but in actuality they take out one large sum of money out your account then they continue taking out money even after you request to cancel your subscription with them they give you a hard time and won't let you cancel services. I've paid them over $425.00 for magazines that I don't even recieve. Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide Author: Portmouth, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Renewal Exchange Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Comitment to CFLA's executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. CFLA’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
First hand insight to Damion Emholtz and MCI Author: , Nationwide Certified Forensic Loan Auditors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors mission setting new standards for convenience & service in industry not typically known for great customer care. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is different. CFLA’s goal is providing smart, cost-effective alternative making sure everyone gets legal protection needed. Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management racist employees Danny Xiao Hu Great Neck New York
Their Pictures Author: elmont, New York Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Great Neck, New York

17, Report #1320931

Aug 05 2016
DS Stone and Landscape con-artist Round Rock Texas
Author: Round Rock, Texas Building Services: DS Stone and Landscape Round Rock, Texas

18, Report #1320912

Aug 05 2016
Rolands Tree Service Roland Orth Terrible people! Unreliable, rude and untrustworthy Backus Minnesota The situation is resolved Author: Pequot , Minnesota Landscape Companies: Rolands Tree Service Backus , Minnesota

19, Report #1320783

Aug 04 2016
Dariusz Bialows Darik Lie Mooresville North Carolina Wow!!! Nothing personal!!! Author: Asheville, North Carolina Sales People: Dariusz Bialows Internet

20, Report #1320707

Aug 04 2016
Great Call 5 Star Splash Medical Device Do Not Buy The Automatic Fall Detection Plan Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Medical Supplies: Great Call 5 Star Splash Medical Device Internet

21, Report #1319908

Aug 03 2016
Beavers Built construction Bradley Beavers Bradley Beavers wanted to dig down to see if my house needed Footers so he Conned me into letting me let him dig down to my footers. While digging with the back h*e he broke my one inch water line. I was sleeping while he pulled in the driveway to do this. After he dig down to the footers witch he tore up with his back h*e he talked me into letting him put in a crock outside in a residential neighborhood. He tore up the yard on one side of the house and buried alot of my landscape bricks. He lied to me about all the things he was going to do like snake my 2 inch basement drain. It cost me 6,795.00 for Bradley Beavers to break my 1 inch copper water pipe and I had a 500.00 water bill and he keeps lying that he is going to come put in a new water line but he never shows up or calls me. This man is a con artist and I would never let him do any work for you. It's going to cost me 3,000.00 dollars to get a new water line and undo the work he did. Geneva Ohio
Author: Painesville , Ohio Liars: Beavers Built construction Geneva, Ohio

22, Report #1320499

Aug 03 2016
Great American Finance Company GAFCO This company starts calling and emailing at 1 day past the due date. I know better than to talk to them in the past they would not let me off of the phone until I give them a date that I will pay, though I do not know when I can pay. Chicago Illinois I HAVE THE GARNISHMENT HERE IN FRONT OF ME Author: Chicago, Illinois Loan Brokers: Great American Finance Company Chicago, Illinois

Aug 03 2016
Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Business Promotion LLC premier marketing company for online business solutions, Business Promotion strives to enable its clients to obtain more customers while maintaining the same great service for their current patrons. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Business Promotion LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Fraud: businesspromotioninc Pleasant Grove, Utah

24, Report #1320478

Aug 03 2016
TLG Great Fun Unauthorized Withdrawals from my Bank Account Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Unusual Rip-Off: TLG Great Fun Internet

25, Report #1320473

Aug 03 2016
Empire Today Empire does not stand by there work. They send people out that do not speak english and they are very rude when you call them. Lancaster pennsylvania Really wrong great customer service... Author: Bainbridge, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Empire Today Lancaster, Pennsylvania