Your Search | greatest vitamin in the world

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Cabinet Mania orderd and paid for cabinets in August 2011 never received no refund munster Indiana Author: Austin, Texas Customer: Cabinet Mania munster, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
govsimplified this company make profit in a Return or no Service performed Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: govsimplified Internet

Dec 05 2016
First in fragrance Aus liebe sum duft , Ausliebezumduft.de Deceptive Shipping to the united states Germany Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: First in fragrance

Dec 05 2016
Select homes Had this home for 15 years. Electrical, plumbing and serious structural problems. Have a video to prove it. When select homes put my home together they put the chimney hole in the wrong spot. Instead of repairing the hole in wood they rolled tar paper over it. Worst mistake I ever made purchasing a select home. Richfield North Carolina Author: Gold hill, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Select homes Richfield, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) or TryTrimGenesis Deceptive Free Trial Offer that results in autobilling of $100's without pre-approval or notice Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) Internet

Dec 05 2016
Freight All Kinds Patrick Zeigler This Company Don't Pay (Truck Not In Use ) fee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trucking Companies: Freight All Kinds

Dec 05 2016
Gywnnie Bee GB Rip Off, Buyer Beware, Deceitful, Charging practices, when I cancelled my account the money was then taken off my card. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Clothing Stores: Gywnnie Bee Internet

Dec 05 2016
Pedro Quezada I received an email that states he would like to give me 475,000.. I just received the email and after reading what was posted, I believe it is a scam London Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Accounting: Pedro Quezada Internet

Dec 05 2016
Online Trading Academy My Experience with Online Trading Academy at the Woodland Hills, CA location Woodland Hills, CA Nationwide Author: Woodlan Hills, California Investment Brokers: Online Trading Academy Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Franklin Funding Group Mike Patel Franklin Funding Group in Brooklyn NY Franklin Funding Group are internet thieves Brooklyn New York Author: Virginia Beach, Iowa Loans: Franklin Funding Group Mike Patel Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Hitwe.com Auto Renew scam fake dating site. Internet Answer from the Support Team Hitwe.com Author: miami, Florida Dating Services: Hitwe.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Lux International Dale's Aps I'm just an ordinary person who happens to view the this site but didn't order the product DK-510p Odense C Denmark Author: San jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lux International Dale's Aps Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
end of the line Renee KorolyRebecca CayeKelly GebhardtPleasant Valley Stables Pleasant view farms Horse rescue dealer business to support the kill buyer. Harmony Pennsylvania Author: butler, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: end of the line Harmony, Pennsylvania

Dec 04 2016
Amazon Amazon problems with orders and log in Internet Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Stores: Amazon Internet

Dec 04 2016
CD Baby The download mp3 album pauses, you have to contact them on Mon. Portland, OR 97230 Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Media: CD Baby Internet

Dec 04 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered November 14 and items never arrived. I've sent several email with no reply. Irvine California Author: American Fork, Utah Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Dec 04 2016
Kelsy Sebold Clinic Joycelyn Cooper I was terminated for false accusations that I went into the sharp box. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: Kelsy Sebold Clinic Houston, Texas

Dec 04 2016
Servpro Servpro of Nantahala Servpro cannot be trusted to take care of the valuables in your house Franklin North Carolina Author: Western North Carolina, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Servpro Franklin, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
desert schools We are desert schools, we can do whatever we want, its in our terms service. phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: desert schools phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Power Places Tours Inc Fred Toby Weiss, Theresa Weiss, Gregg Braden, Lauri Wilmott, Power Places Tours v Free Spirit Filed abusive trademark infringement suit to try and remove the truth of their cheating and dishonesty from Rip Off Report Boulder Colorado
WOW!!!! Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Power Places Tours Inc Boulder, Colorado

Dec 04 2016
Hole in One International Hole in One International LawsuitOdds on PromotionsOdds on Promotions Lawsuit Hole in One International Lawsuit, Odds on Promotions, Odds on Promotions, HIO International, Mark Gilmartin, Trump Hole in One Reno Author: Miami, Florida Golf Courses: Hole in One International Reno,

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois

Dec 04 2016
Dallas Dating Company Fort Worth Dating Company Singles Beware of this SCAM Fort Worth Texas All the wrong places.... Author: Saginaw, Texas Dating Services: Dallas Dating Company Fort Worth, Texas

Dec 04 2016
The Variety Shop Beyond BasickGotta Have This (Gottahavethisnow.com) Offered The Nightmare Before Christmas Clock took my money and no clock NorthFord, CT Internet... Conneticut
Author: Elko, Nevada Sales People: The Variety Shop Internet