Your Search | green coffee products

Oct 22 2014
satic satic selling energy saving scam products Montana Author: birmingham, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: satic Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
Kelly-Moore Paints Kyle Daniels, Jim Taylor, Kenneth Barnett Kelly-Moore Paints didn't Stand Up & Help Veteran-in-Need who went to them for help Reno Nevada
Author: Reno, Nevada Building Products: Kelly-Moore Paints Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Pure Green Coffee Cleanse How do I stop them from shipping and charging Canoga Park CA Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pure Green Coffee Cleanse Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
Pure vitamins On October 14, 2014 I called to cancel my subscription to their green coffee bean plus due to cost. The person I spoke to reduced my price. However, on October 21, 2014, I called to cancel for good and all 3 customer service numbers that I called have been disconnected. Las vegas Nevada
Author: Glenshaw , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pure vitamins Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
Younique Poor products at expensive prices Internet Author: Lockport, Illinois Liars: Younique Internet

Oct 21 2014
Pure green coffee bean I have a window to call and cancel so I won't be charged 80$.... They are out of service. So they charged me any ways!!!!! Las vegas Nevada Author: Glendora , California Alternative Health: Pure green coffee bean Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
Green Cleanse Fulfillment Center aka GC Fulfillment Center Company sells diet supplements Chatsworth, California also Canoga Park, California Author: Clearwater, Florida Weightloss Programs: Green Cleanse Fulfillment Center Internet

Oct 21 2014
Elephant Structures Carport.com Called multiple times for over 4 weeks to get samples sent out to match siding on home before carport was delivered. Advised I would cancel order if samples were not received by Monday 10/17/2014. Advised they would be sent out overnight for delivery on Monday 10/20/14. Gave an extra day and waited until 10/21/2014. Called to cancel order which I advised I would, was then told deposit is non-refundable. Wilkesboro North Carolina Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Building Products: Elephant Structures Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Oct 21 2014
pure green coffee cleanse stay at home mom. las vegas nevada Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Alternative Health: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 21 2014
Pure Vitamins - Garcinia Cambogia Extract & Green Coffee Bean Cleanse Purhcased trial, when attempting to cancel, all phone numbers no longer in service Chatsworth CA Author: Fishers, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure Vitamins Internet

Oct 20 2014
Vita fit Garcinia cambogia plus green coffe cleanse Charged my card $160 without my consent Las vegas Internet Author: Mattoon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vita fit Internet

Oct 20 2014
Green dot money pak (Representative name is Mark) Rep. portrayed to be a certified rep with Grn Dot money pack. Nationwide Author: okc, Oklahoma Cash Services: Green dot money pak (Representative name is Mark) Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
rentthenowncompany aka Yadi Awe RENTTHENOWNCOMPANY A REAL RIP OFF..SCAM COMPANY. THEY LIED ABOUT GETTING ME INTO A RENT TO OWN HOME. TOOK MY MONEY AND DIDN'T RETURN MY CALLS TEXAS Nationwide Author: bowling green, Kentucky Real Estate Investing: rentthenowncompany Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 20 2014
Salon Supply Store Cheap Chinese equipment, bad service North Palm beach, fl Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Beauty Products: Salon Supply Store Internet

Oct 20 2014
pure green coffee cleanse charged my debt card and when i tryed too call them they would say its a holiday las vegas Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 19 2014
HAMMERSMITH MANAGMENT & DAYTON GREEN HOA LIARS UNETHICAL SCAM ARTIST DENVER Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Home Owner Associations: HAMMERSMITH MANAGMENT & DAYTON GREEN HOA DENVER, Colorado

Oct 18 2014
The green house Rehab center Drug addiction treatment center in texas Kept all my personal items and my inhaler had to hitchhike to the airport with no phone or money Grand Prairie Texas Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: The green house Rehab center Grand Prairie , Texas

Oct 18 2014
Leon Apel Lee Tyler, Outperform Media, VSC Partners, Travel Business Professionals, Trade Daddy, Green Tone Pro, Ven Cleanse, Tech Solution Supply, Green Garcinia, Pure Garcinia, Panama Capital Global Non-payment of wages and exploitation of personal info Panama City Internet Author: San Diego, California Alternative Health: Leon Apel Internet

Oct 18 2014
CREATIVE BUBE TUBE worst ever business partner Took and used the products I created but sent nasty emails and never paid for products Carlsbad California Author: Chula Vista, California Websites: CREATIVE BUBE TUBE Carlsbad, California

Oct 18 2014
Amora Coffee coffee Knoxville Internet Author: Big Bear, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amora Coffee Internet

Oct 18 2014
Sheridan Labs/Bluffdale Utah/Equinox/RVTL/Radiant Skin Equinox/Radiant Skin/RVTL totally suckered me into their scam! Bluffdale Utah Author: New Port Richey, Florida Beauty Products: Sheridan Labs/Bluffdale Utah Bluffdalle, Utah

Oct 18 2014
LensCrafters Lens Crafters Unwanted Upsell of Service for Existing Customer Kennesaw Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Optical Products & Repair: LensCrafters Kennesaw, Georgia

Oct 18 2014
metabo green coffee cleanse This is fraud..... A scam to steal your money!!!! I paid for a free trial and they doubled back and charged me $90 a month later!! Internet Author: ocala, Florida Drug Manufacturers: metabo green coffee cleanse Internet