Your Search | green dot pre paid debit card

Aug 31 2016
Colormania Paint Charged my credit card and never sent me my fender San Diego California Author: LAGRANGEVILLE, New York Motorcycles: Colormania Paint San Diego , California

Aug 31 2016
Brain Eye Creative LLC John Garcia, Founder Danny Gallager, partner I paid $1500.00 by check for services which were never done Honolulu Hawaii Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Advertising Agencies: Brain Eye Creative LLC Internet

Aug 31 2016
BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS I PAID FOR A SAMPLE PRODUCT AND THEN STARTED RECEIVING PRODUCTS WITH ASKING AND BEING CHARGED. PACOIMA California Author: Mesa, Arizona Personal Services: BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS PACOIMA, California

Aug 31 2016
Global Cash Card No VISA fraud protection from this company at all!!!  Irvine California Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Global Cash Card Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Laptops for less I left my Computer to be repaired and paid in full for it to be fixed! Went back to check on it with excuses each and every time I went back telling me that it was not ready. Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Manufactures: Laptops for less Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 31 2016
Straight talk Would not send me a new sim card overnight after they sent me wrong one! I even offered to pay for shipping! Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk

Aug 31 2016
Tom Wade coaching Flip remotely lease options UKflip remotely academy This guy scammed me out of £25,000 for some '1-2-1' coaching, i got access to a little membership site and the guy never picks up my calls!, heard similar people have paid him £10,000+ for similar and they are also very un-happy- this guy needs to stop! Windsor Internet Author: London, Other Real Estate Services: Tom Wade coaching Internet

Aug 31 2016
Chase bank Jp morgen banks Imbasoling my money right from account . It's not the first time this has happened but this tome I can proove it . Help New York New York
Please, Please Send A Copy of this Report To The FBI! Do It TODAY!!! Author: Pontiac, Michigan Accounting: Chase bank New York , New York

Aug 31 2016
TRANSFIRST TRANSFIRST.COM, TRANSFIRST TRANSFIRST MAKES ARBITRARY DECISIONS, DISRESPECTFUL BROOMFIELD Colorado Author: Deland, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSFIRST SUITE 350, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
Kmart Jacob Setzer manager He made an overcharge on my visa card Blythe California
Author: Palo Verde, California Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Blythe, California

Aug 31 2016
sonic electronix not deliver item i paid for 10645 Freeport Dr, Louisville, Kentucky 40258 Internet Author: Victoria, Other Car Stereos & Alarms: sonic electronix Internet

Aug 31 2016
The trackr thetrackr bravo I ordered 2x devices paid $97 including shipment to UK on 22nd July. Money taken but no devices.... unknown but 800- 850 9104 Internet Author: Burgess HIll, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: The trackr Internet

Aug 31 2016
Green Motion greenmotioncarrental.ca7 Kelfield Street Toronto M9W 5A1Canada Administrative fee 4 times the toll fee. toronto ontario , canada Author: Lier , Alabama Auto Rentals: Green Motion toronto,

Aug 31 2016
First Hudson leasing Gift card/ credit card processing scams Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: First Hudson leasing

Aug 30 2016
Directv Unthorized charge in my checking debit account of $437.55 Nationwide That Excuse Doesn't Work Here Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Directv Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Legacy Publishing Gabriel Vaughn Does not provide services paid for winter park Florida Author: inverness , Florida Book Publishers: Legacy Publishing winter park, Florida

Aug 30 2016
Background report 360 Misleading, incomplete, preliminary report shows more info than paid report Internet Author: Liberty, Texas Personal Services: Background report 360 Internet

SKINFRESH2DAY SCAM Author: Florida Credit Card Fraud: SKINFRESH2DAY

Aug 30 2016
Keyless4u Incorporated Keyless Remote Warehouse ,keylessremotewarehouse.com Company told me that key would work for my card and it doesnt and now won't refund me Wellesboro Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Keyless4u Incorporated Internet

Aug 30 2016
Tanner Transmissions Paid this repair shop and they returned my car with the same exact problem Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Repair Service: Tanner Transmissions Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Home Values and Gifts Paid 4 times for a $300.00 Gift Card got the card after a year but prices are 3 times the actual cost of items and need a code to get into the ads to look at merchandise,but items are sold on Sweepstakesclearinghouse for 1/3 the cost..No refunds on the 4 payments I sent them.. Dallas Texas Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

Aug 30 2016
Monex / MoneyGroup monex scam, monex scammers, money express scam, monex group scam, monex group, monex, money express Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Monex Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
SKIN Noir Ordered 14 day trial $4.95, then charged my card $89.95. They have 2 T&C on website. The 30 day refund policy was not honored. Internet Author: Kailua-Kona , Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN Noir Internet

Aug 30 2016
JANG HEALTH GROUP I WAS ONline WAS lead to a survey AFTER COMPLETING IT HAD TO CHOOSR ONE OF THE PRODUCTS REVIVEDERMA SNAKE VENON WAS ONE OF THEM FROM THE LIST SAID I JUST HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING 4.95 four dollars n ninety five cents was what I had to pay to receive the product so I entered my credit card info and was charged that price. NY New York Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: JANG HEALTH GROUP NY, New York

Aug 30 2016
Sallie Mae Navient 12 years and counting - $4,000 Sallie Mae loan still not paid off. Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Nationwide Great example Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Sallie Mae Nationwide