Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

green dot pre paid debit card

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Wageworks Cont'd to deny me access to my wageworks debit/credit card even after I provided the documentation that they requested and verified that they received the documentation by phone from the providers office Lexington,Ky and San Mateo,California Nationwide Author: Squantum, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Wageworks Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
nexusop creditfix, credivoice/ usa contact point big time scam,pays per minute bad company owners, bad team leaders Internet Author: sale city, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

Mar 23 2017
Burn supplements I tried the free30 day trial did not like it ,20 days later they charge my debit 140.00$ without my permission Miami Florida Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Burn supplements Miami, Florida

Mar 22 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Inferior product, multiple charges to my credit card over $160, DO NOT BUY CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD. Las Vegas and London Internet Las Vegas, London Author: CARSTAIRS, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet

Mar 22 2017
Psydosurge & Only Eyes Don't provide your Credit Card Number beause it will result in un-authorized charges! Internet Please Correct to Unauthorized Chages Author: Hutchins, Texas Skin Care: Psydosurge & Only Eyes Internet

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
ztronics paid in full received nothing santa ana California Author: amity, Oregon Computer Stores: ztronics santa ana, California

Mar 21 2017
Luminis, Youth Frenzo Paid for free sample, continues to be charged and to receive product which was refused and returned Garden Grove California Author: Provincetown, Massachusetts Skin Care: Luminis Garden Grove, California

Mar 20 2017
Green Ivy Publishing Royalties are not being paid and emails are not answered. Oakbrook Terrace Illinois Author: Waccabuc, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Ivy Publishing Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

Mar 20 2017
UNITED RELOCATION LLC north american relocation SAME COMPANY ROBBING PEOPLE UNDER A SECOND NAME. DOT PLEASE SHUT THEM DOWN boynton beach FLORIDA
Author: North Carolina Moving Companies: UNITED RELOCATION LLC boynton beach,

Mar 20 2017
beauty wrinkle crean no where does it tell you this is a subscription until you get your credit card bill. edison Nationwide Author: Oxford, Ohio TV Advertisements: beauty wrinkle crean Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
KTI*MODERNSKIN DELIGHT REFUSED TO REFUND $89.95 TO MY CREDIT CARD SANTA ANA California Author: Westland, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: KTI*MODERNSKIN DELIGHT SANTA ANA, California

Mar 20 2017
Herbalized solutions Synergycorp Were supposed to give me a refund and its been a month and still not on my card. Simi valley Internet Author: Tupelo, Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Herbalized solutions Internet

Mar 20 2017
Skin endearing Thought I was getting a trial for just shipping and was charged a enormous amount on my credit card. Very deseptive Internet Author: Sacramento, California Skin Care: Skin endearing Internet

Mar 20 2017
bella serata I ordered a free trial per their advertisement and paid for shipping and handling. I was charged full price and am upset Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Skin Care: bella serata Internet

Mar 20 2017
18 Shakes Purchased 18 Shakes product and never a comfirmation email or shipping information. Called and the person said my product will arrived on March 17. It never arrived. Calling my credit card company for reimbursement. Phoney company working out of Los Angles, CA. Los Angles, CA California Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Weightloss Programs: 18 Shakes Internet

Mar 20 2017
Color By Pascale I placed an order for lipstick in January 2017 and have not received any products. My card was charged. I was told I woul receive my order 10 to 20 business days and it's March.  Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Internet

Mar 19 2017
propertyrecord.com RecordAccount.com Deceptive practices, intentionally deceptive web pages put you in a blind loop unable to determine Internet Author: Delton, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: propertyrecord.com Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 19 2017
Bella Serata Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card Orlando Florida Author: Tarazana, California Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Mar 19 2017
Film Monkey Studios 5 months later and still not paid! Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Wedding Services: Film Monkey Studios Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
PSV Health Sciences Institute Charge on my credit card in the amount of $37.00, which was never authorized Never heard of this company. Do not know. Internet Author: DAGSBORO, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: PSV Health Sciences Institute Internet

Mar 18 2017
IC Freeshiping.com Ref No. 2406417038035590911999 & 24906417068036850607734 charging my credit card 12.97 fee. Never authorized such charges, never seeked out service from this company. Internet Author: Whittier, California Shipping Companies: IC Freeshiping.com Internet

Mar 18 2017
Pay pal and Limkshe I returned items that were damaged and looked nothing like the images on internet. I purchased these items on linkshe.com thru my PayPal account. Linkshe is based in China and I was asked to return items to china and I paid 50.00 usd to ship items back and China doesn't use tracking numbers and PayPal said they have no record of the items being received from link she and denied my appeal. PayPal says they protect the. Just from fraudulent unethical places of business and I was. under the protection with PayPal. Linkshe-Shanghai China PayPal Omaha Nebraska Internet Author: North pole, Alaska Consumer Services: Pay pal and Limkshe Internet

Mar 18 2017
Low Milage parts i had order 2 front sturts assembly and reive one but paid for two still dont have 2nd one yetplus it leaked oil out of strut Internet Author: mokane, Missouri Car Parts & Accessories: Low Milage parts Internet