Your Search | green dot pre paid debit card

Sep 05 2015
Hosted jewelers Ann scratch here to find out how many items are yours free plus receive a free surprise gift with each item. Call today and get your items and your free Wal-mart gift card. When u call they ask for money then enroll u in all these other scams. Put me over two hundred dollars in the negative at my bank they got everything back for me and made the company pay All over drafts never got anything from them but aggrivation. They still mail me stuff to try and get money from me. Joliet IL Author: worcester, New York Jewelry Stores: Hosted jewelers Nationwide

Checkmate instant David Charge my card $25.57,they took my money Longview Texas
Author: Longview, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Checkmate instant Longview, Texas

Sep 05 2015
WMG Distribution CEO is Robert Greenwood R@ping you Records Artists Beware!!! Tried to get me to sign my rights away, paid money for an agreement I never signed and refused to give me my money back Internet, Florida Author: East Hartford, Connecticut Recording Studio, Record Producers: WMG Distribution Internet

Sep 04 2015
Advicars Jaime Penate The company promised that I would get paid 50 dollars per month and also bonuses never saw a dime , I was working on corporate level according to the company, currently money owed to me is 15,500 in bonuses and monthly advertising income  Texas, Washington, California nationwide Nationwide
Author: Renton , Washington Auto Advertising Services: Advicars Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Direct Express CoAmerica Bank has Direct Express issuing and managing the debit cards for them on which Social Security Recipients receive their benefits if they don't have direct deposit to a bani account Direct Express allowed someone to call them, report my debit card lost, request a new card and address change change Austin Texas Author: Clinton, Maryland Financial Services: Direct Express Austin, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Rudy's NY Pizza Forged Credit Card Receipt- Server Added Unauthorized Tip to CC receipt duluth Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Restaurants: Rudy's NY Pizza duluth, Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Global E-Trading TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Global E-Trading has technology core competency, founded by Monica Eaton-Cardone, focuses on providing intelligent solutions. Global E-Trading helps ecommerce merchants create sustainable growth through assisting with risk reduction and management technology derived from custom KPI metrics (key performance indicators).  Global E-Trading promotes empowerment, rewarding innovation & creating opportunities that help facilitate personal growth, expanded development has become an innate component of their success. Global E-Trading’s mission is to help create much needed balance in the industry through collaborative efforts & innovative technology, in order to revolutionize a system that introduces greater value while reducing risk for both banks and merchants.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global E-Trading TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Global E-Trading technology development company assisting ecommerce merchants worldwide. Global E-Trading helps ecommerce merchants create sustainable growth through assisting with risk reduction & management technology derived from custom KPI metrics (key performance indicators). Global E-Trading employees prove to be team players, conduct themselves ethically, and are focused on customer satisfaction. Clearwater , Florida

Sep 04 2015
CloudProHosting Debit card fraud West Bend Internet Author: West Bend, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: CloudProHosting Internet

Sep 04 2015
Ace praid cards, NETSPEND ,METABANK PREPAID CARDS Opened accounts with my stolen ID to cash 300,000.00 El Paso, Texas Nationwide Author: Chaparral , New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Ace NETSPEND METABANK PREPAID CARDS Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
MyGiftCardSite.com U.S. Bank Buy a Gift Card and Your Recipient Gets Charged a Fee! Nationwide Author: Washington Credit & Debt Services: MyGiftCardSite.com Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
wildfire vapor scam,did not let me know by any information,it was a subscription,wont answer the phone to stop charging me Kentucky Internet Author: muskogee , Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: wildfire vapor Internet

Sep 04 2015
Anytime fitness They charged my card after I cancelled DO NOT GO THERE Haines city Florida Author: Davenport, Florida Health Spas: Anytime fitness Haines city, Florida

Sep 04 2015
HP smart friend services HP I paid for a premium support plan. A one year subscription on May 21, 2015. I needed support today. After 5 different transfers and 90 minutes later, no help Internet Internet Author: Greeley, California Computer Manufactures: HP smart friend services Internet

Sep 04 2015
straight talk you buy an unlimited phone, text and data plan $45 per month. then you run out of data. when you talk to them tgey tell you there is no data plan. its on the card that you buy! they apologize for that. tell them its false advertising theu dont care. unknown Nationwide Author: knoxville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
NYC Casting Productions Inc. Kenny, James McGregor, Chelsy Vento, Jennifer Yates Stole my money and ran. Kenny uses a SIM card phone so you can't get a refund or contact him and his wife running a solicitation fraudulent fake company. They said they would enter you in a database that's available to NYC agents and then get you work ASAP. It was all a scam. They are professionals. They take your money and disappear. NYC New York
NYC Casting Productions is definitely not a Scam!! Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: NYC Casting Productions Inc. NYC, New York

Sep 04 2015
Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa will allow UNAUTHORIZED withdraws from your debit-card account. Then when call their customer service number to stop the pending transaction, they will tell you that there is nothing you (or they) can do about it- and if you don 't like it, you can file a dispute after the money has been officially stolen from your account. WTF?? Bentonville Arizona
Author: Columbia, Kentucky Financial Services: Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
USADiscountWarehouse.com USADiscountWarehouse Decoy 256GB microSD card Cape Coral Florida Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: USADiscountWarehouse.com Cape Coral, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Miravie Skin Care Miravie Eye Cream Credit Card charged $174.90 plus $10.90 shipping Casper Wyoming Author: evansville, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Miravie Skin Care Casper, Wyoming

Sep 04 2015
Platinum Benefit Group Private Voice Collection Theft from bank account / Fraudulent representation / credit card fraud / phone scam Clearwater Florida Author: St. Louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: Platinum Benefit Group Clearwater, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Merchant Bankcard Scam artist employees Unknown Internet Author: Connecticut Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Bankcard Internet

Spin Markket Credit Card and Website Scam Fort Dodge Iowa
Rita S. Haynie Credit Card and Website Scam Author: Fort Dodge, Iowa Advertising Agencies: Spin Markket Fort Dodge, Iowa

Sep 04 2015
Pennington Consulting Group /Jason Pearson loan granted and confirmed, never paid out Nationwide Author: Santa Pola, Alabama Loans: Pennington Consulting Group /Jason Pearson Nationwide