Your Search | green dot pre paid debit card

Oct 21 2014
Beverages & More Bevmo Stole case, didn't put in register, charged it to credit card Emeryville Ca Author: Emeryville, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Beverages & More Emeryville, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
Proactiv Card Charged 3 times in 22 days, Sent 2 shipments in 18 days, Failed to Cancel Nationwide Author: Scipio Center, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Proactiv Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Pure green coffee bean I have a window to call and cancel so I won't be charged 80$.... They are out of service. So they charged me any ways!!!!! Las vegas Nevada Author: Glendora , California Alternative Health: Pure green coffee bean Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Green Cleanse Fulfillment Center aka GC Fulfillment Center Company sells diet supplements Chatsworth, California also Canoga Park, California Author: Clearwater, Florida Weightloss Programs: Green Cleanse Fulfillment Center Internet

Oct 21 2014
aol inc.dept 5110 aol bills me for account no used since 1998 sterling Virginia Author: salinas, California Credit Card Fraud: aol inc.dept 5110 sterling, Virginia

Oct 21 2014
pure green coffee cleanse stay at home mom. las vegas nevada Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Alternative Health: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 21 2014
Healthcare Beware of SCAM. This Healthcare fraudulently charge my American Express card. MELVILLE New York Author: Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Healthcare MELVILLE, New York

Oct 21 2014
University of Phoenix/ CCC Have not released my copy of transcript. I made a settlement pay of $125 and nothing have been released. My grant money is on hold because of this. I have paid what I needed to, all I want is my transcripts University of Phoenix/ CCC Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Services: University of Phoenix/ CCC Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Pure Vitamins - Garcinia Cambogia Extract & Green Coffee Bean Cleanse Purhcased trial, when attempting to cancel, all phone numbers no longer in service Chatsworth CA Author: Fishers, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure Vitamins Internet

Oct 21 2014
Worldofwarcraftgold4u I paid for Warcraft virtual gold and they did not deliver. Internet Author: Lynnwood, Washington Internet: Worldofwarcraftgold4u Internet

Oct 20 2014
Vita fit Garcinia cambogia plus green coffe cleanse Charged my card $160 without my consent Las vegas Internet Author: Mattoon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vita fit Internet

Oct 20 2014
myplaydirect.com I had pre-ordered the Breaking bad funko pop set back in June. Confirmed payment. Now they are trying to charge me again, for the exact same order. Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: myplaydirect.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
Green dot money pak (Representative name is Mark) Rep. portrayed to be a certified rep with Grn Dot money pack. Nationwide Author: okc, Oklahoma Cash Services: Green dot money pak (Representative name is Mark) Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
rentthenowncompany aka Yadi Awe RENTTHENOWNCOMPANY A REAL RIP OFF..SCAM COMPANY. THEY LIED ABOUT GETTING ME INTO A RENT TO OWN HOME. TOOK MY MONEY AND DIDN'T RETURN MY CALLS TEXAS Nationwide Author: bowling green, Kentucky Real Estate Investing: rentthenowncompany Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
EPS90 EPS Total rip off/scam DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FINANCING Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS90 EPS Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Best Western hotel I gave them my card to make a reservation for 1$ that I cancelled and they went into my account unauthorized and took 173.00. I have made severl called to the manager MJ who has yet to come to the phone or return my calls. This is totally unexceptable and I am Livid Newark New Jersey Author: Princeton, New Jersey Hotel: Best Western hotel Newark, New Jersey

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 20 2014
pure green coffee cleanse charged my debt card and when i tryed too call them they would say its a holiday las vegas Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 20 2014
TOTAL NEW FASHION LLC VICTOR FURRER PAID FOR MERCHANDISE AND NEVER RECEIVED IT AND NOW HE WONT REFUND ME THE MONEY MIAMI Florida Author: temple terrace, Florida Clothing Stores: TOTAL NEW FASHION LLC MIAMI , Florida