Your Search | green dot pre paid debit card

May 05 2016
Cruise.com Unsecured Card Handling Causes me to get charged $9,000 for another of their customer's cruises 255 E. Dania Beach Blvd Dania Beach, FL 33004 Florida
Author: New Port Richey, Florida Cruises: Cruise.com Internet

May 05 2016
renue derma and or other name renuvaderm renew anti aging Tells you just pay shiping and handeling for a free trial size bottle of it then they charge your card for the cream and a monthly membership that you never signed on forCalifornia Author: central square, New York Alternative Health: renue derma and or other name rejuvaderm California

May 05 2016
DVO Enterprises Corporation Cook'n Bait n switch, changed to crippleware services already paid for no longer work Alpine Utah
Author: Oakdale, California Computer Software: DVO Enterprises Corporation Internet

May 05 2016
Jeremy Goldman Jeremy Neil Goldman - #178240 This attorney is a scam artist... he charges you upfront money pre-filing and never works on your file Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Lawyers: Jeremy Goldman Irvine, California

May 05 2016
Lowes credit card SCAM Nationwide Author: Rotonda West, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Lowes Nationwide

May 05 2016
vitaluminance deceptive not forthcoming rude Internet Author: Townville, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: vitaluminance Internet

May 05 2016
LVNV Funding LLC First National Collection Bureau Inc *** ****** *** Sparks NV 89424 this took place in 2003 was taken care of by first Preemier Bank and wrote off Sparks Nevada Author: Crooksville, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks, Nevada

May 05 2016
The Institute for Natural Health Paid $20.00 to join this group and it got me NOTHING! Everything that tell you will help you, you have to PAY FOR. They are just a phony, money grubbing organization! Shame on them!! Internet Author: new york, New York Alternative Health: The Institute for Natural Health Internet

May 05 2016
Listen Clear They stole money from me- they charged my credit card before the trial period was over and told me I could not return the merchandise and even if I did they will not return my money. Nationwide Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

May 05 2016
r p surveys paid suveys, Internet Author: brewton, Alabama Consumer Services: r p surveys Internet

11, Report #1120531

May 05 2016
N2 Publishing B2B Networking Magnolia LivingLake Forest LivingMagnolia Plantation Living MagazineLake Forest Living MagazineNicole Geraghty ( Orlando, Fl Director & salesperson)Neighborhood Networks Publishing Promises Results, With Absolutely No results at all after 18 months Sanford / Orlando, Fl Florida Big Liars Author: CASSELBERRY, Florida Advertising Agencies: N2 Publishing Wilmington, NC

May 05 2016
Allen Contracting , Jeff Sciarro , I paid Jeffrey Sciarro $2300 to put new flashing around my chimney which he did not do. He went up and smeared roof tar around. Beaver Falls Pennsylvania Author: Ambridge, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Allen Contracting ( Jeff Sciarro ) Beaver Falls , Pennsylvania

May 05 2016
Global WiFi Solutions They sub-contracted our company to do work for them but have not paid for jobs since 4/28/15 Canal Fulton Ohio Author: Brooklyn center, Minnesota Small Business Services: Global WiFi Solutions Internet

May 05 2016
Shadowhawk Tactical Flashlights Charged to credit card but never shipped San Diego, California Internet Author: Benoit, Mississippi Sporting Goods: Shadowhawk Internet

May 05 2016
Regenelift Vita Luminance total scam. Free sample Ha! Paid postage got full sized product .Wanted to bill for 39.99 if not returned in a short amount of time. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Regenelift Internet

May 05 2016
PrimeSource Credit Union I feel Ripped Off, failed to issue Credit Card Spokane Washington What???? Author: Cashmere, Washington Credit & Debt Services: PrimeSource Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

tnt carports Several Names but same Company and Owners North Carolina
Author: Livingston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: tnt carports North Carolina

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 04 2016
Avobuy Avobuy took my money for pre-order, but did not send goods OR refund Los Angeles Internet Author: Fallbrook , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Avobuy Internet

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
Lavino Hashtag Fulfillment, Oxilarine Eye Serum, Veniletrial, Trial Scam Unauthorized Charges to credit card St. Petersburg Florida Author: Madisonville, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Lavino Internet

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
Certpeople.com Absolutely crap site for study guides Internet Author: boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Certpeople.com Internet