GREEN EYE WITCH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: green eye witch
There may be more specific results for "green eye witch"
For more specific results for "green eye witch"
Showing 1-25 of 15,843 Found Reports For more specific results for "green eye witch"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Storsche High Performance Gadgets Storsche.myshopify.com, shopify Storsche PTY Limited They advertised expensive eye glasses, then send cheap Chinese make junk that you cannot use New York Internet
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Specialty Stores: Storsche High Performance Gadgets Internet

Aug 21 2017
Allura Skin Allusiv Eye I ordered a free sample of Allura Anti aging serum and agreed to only pay the shipping charge. After submitting my credit card info, a box appeared stating that I could also receive a free sample of the Allusiv Eye Cream for and additional shipping fee.  Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Allura Skin

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
Rupi Inc Rupi Via Eye SerumLumidaireFace of Company; Joanna Gaines Signed me up for $90/mo membership of eye Creme when I was only buying a $4.95 free trial Internet
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Rupi Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin Cream Lumidaire Eye Serum Product left scarring & unwilling to refund after spending approx $400.00 that I was unaware of. I ask for a trial only. They were unwilling to help in any way. I explained I quit using the product & they offered to send free samples Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Internet
Author: Gantt, Alabama Attorney Generals: Lumidaire Internet

Aug 21 2017
ADDICT GEAR hey have by mail confirmed reciept of my order and payment by card. They have given order number and declared shipment of products. by email still not yet received items more then 60 days oklahoma Oklahoma
Author: RIYADH, New York Eye Care: ADDICT GEAR oklahoma, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2017
Dr. Ron Bannister, OD Eye Savers My father had an accident at work which his employer stated he had a mandatory eye appointment at Eye Savers with Dr. Ron Bannister which was setup by employer.  Thomasville Georgia Author: Pavo, Georgia Doctors: Dr. Ron Bannister, OD Thomasville, Georgia

Aug 20 2017
Michael Friedmann Mr Friedmann last response to me about my order, Go F* Yourself! Nationwide Author: Blue Eye, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Michael Friedmann Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Jullen Eye Cream Illujen, UltraGlitter, Sheermajik I thought I was getting a trial size bottle... I didn't think that a .05 oz bottle and jar was for m$160.00 Internet Author: Temperance, Michigan Skin Care: Jullen Eye Cream Internet

Aug 20 2017
Skin novela/eye novela Scam and rip off Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Skin novela/eye novela Internet

Aug 19 2017
Packer Pups Melissa Alexander,Mellissa Alexander Dog Broker who Charges double to triple what you can buy the dog direct from the breeder Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Orlando, Florida Home Based Business: Packer Pups Green Bay , Wisconsin

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
erie county pa corruption contempt of court,child abduction,aggravated perjury,malicious intent for emotional distress,conspiracy,illegal investigations,forged and altered documents,operating out of jurisdiction,false diagnosis's help with stolen probate,discrimination,slander,misrepresentation,illegal investigations. these are only some of what is going on in erie county.due to parental alienation and parental kidnapping our children need help we need help. and desperatly need to be heard. how many children and parents are needed to commit suicide and acquiring disorders they never had! their are more than many of us know uniting together we know have some media attention the radio not enough some of us have gag orders witch infringe on our amendment right,civil rights constitution rights etc ect.what the blank is going on this county has involved other agency,s to help with this conspiracy. next already planned is washing, ralleys,viral posts, please someone listen to this it is real! erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Family Services: erie county pa corruption erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2017
Livevisonsz - Laura Orre May 8, 2016 · 04/03/2015 10:47AM You have my eclipse article on your site. I'm going to ask you once to remove it and if you don't do so, I will file a report against you!04/03/2015 11:57AM ok. can you please let me know witch one and I Fraud, Copyright and the usage of my work on her site - from compatibility to eclipses. Chicago Nationwide Author: Florida, California Questionable Activities: Livevisonsz - Laura Orre Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide This may be the problem--- Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
blissfuleyes Bey*blissfuleyes667-4010101 Nj I ordered free face cream just pay shipping of $1.95 get charged $94.68 for eye cream I never ordered Internet Author: San Francisco, California Internet Fraud: blissfuleyes Internet

Aug 17 2017
neulift skin cream neulift eye serum Scam - do not even consider the 14 day trial - 2 charges of $94.90 & $91.90 on CC Fountain Valley California Author: Henderson, Nevada Skin Care: neulift skin cream Fountain Valley, California

Aug 17 2017
Green Dot Corporation Go Bank Go Bank Stole $429.84 From Me Pasadena Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Banks: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
SPF International Corporation Secure Platform Funding - CEO Bruce Green of secureplatformfunding.com Secureplatformfunding.com Scamed EUR50,000 From Me And Delivered Fake Bank Guarantee - FRAUD Bruce Green CEO SCAM Majuro Nationwide Author: London, Financial Services: SPF International Corporation Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Allumiere Free sample allumiere cream and serium.recieved package no reminders of trail period..called their trail starts the day order was placed,not when u receive in mail.charged me 97.41 for cream and 98.41 for serium. Salt lake city Utah Author: Decatur, Tennessee Eye Care: Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Walmarts survey agent They wanted me to deposit 2,650.75 check that looks legit but im too smart for the foolery!! I did my research first came across the same stories! Be careful guys. Nationwide Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
STARK EYE CREAM ALLUMIERE STARK EYE CREAM ALLUMIERE KeraniqueALLUMIERE SERUMALLUMIERE CREMEALLUMIERE SKIN CARE FREE TRIAL ALLUMIERE COSMETICSpuria skin serumLa Mer TimelessSlenderix GarciniaNuTrim GarciniaSecret AllurePlatinum BeauteRejuvilane STARK EYE CREAM Allumiere fraudulently charged my card $97.41 Internet Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Eye Care: STARK EYE CREAM ALLUMIERE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Dottie Giudice I ordered one small skin product for $4.95 & received another eye product for $5.95, did not order Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Skin Care: Dottie Giudice Longmont, Colorado