Your Search | green eye witch

May 04 2016
Lavino Hashtag Fulfillment, Oxilarine Eye Serum, Veniletrial, Trial Scam Unauthorized Charges to credit card St. Petersburg Florida Author: Madisonville, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Lavino Internet

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
DERMASOFT & PURECELL Dermasoft Skin Restore of Santa Ana , California Purecell Eye Therapy of Santa Ana, CA Misleading Unethical - Lacking Business Practices with Integrity Santa Ana, Internet Author: Rosebud, Montana Eye Care: DERMASOFT & PURECELL Internet

May 03 2016
MIRAVIE J Richardson Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Eye Care: MIRAVIE Internet

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
Skin Element/ Eye Vibe Rapid fulfillment Free trial SCAM that cost you money to try Pacoima California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Beauty Products: Skin Element/ Eye Vib Internet

May 02 2016
Montecito skin care eye serum Same: Montecito skin care eye serum. Com Internet Author: Dover , Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Montecito skin care eye serum Internet

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
VLHEALTH took money from my bank account twice Internet Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Eye Care: VLHEALTH Internet

May 01 2016
revive derma revive derma skin cream scam. refuse to cancel orders, and no english speaking customer service representatives internet Nationwide Author: eastpointe, Michigan Eye Care: revive derma Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
CASH ADVANCE Jack Dawson¬† ¬† Sr. Case Attorney Bennathon Law docket evr-38924 new York new York New York Author: green cove springs, Florida Cash Services: CASH ADVANCE new York new York , New York

Apr 30 2016
encante skin and encante eye products I was supposed to get a free trial size for 5.95 S& H. I sent that but now they havecharged my checking account 89.77 and 98.71. Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, Indiana Telemarketers: encante skin and encante eye products Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHAMBER AND STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL CMART TECHNOLOGIES, AMERICHEMS AND VIC, DAVID GREEN, JOANN LARSON and CHRISTIAN FRIEDRICH VIC OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHAMBER AND STEWARDHSHIP COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL IS A LIAR AND SO ARE JOANNE LARSON AND CHRISTIAN FRIEDRICH. Nationwide Author: Cagayan de Oro City, New York Telemarketers: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHAMBER AND STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
nintendos for sale sold me a broken playstation and sold me two games for it that are not real just plastic bowling green ky. Author: newark, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: nintendos for sale Internet

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
Vita luminance DZM*original skin AFV* Derma vibrant The DZM *Original SKIN AFVA* Permavibrant There was an offer on line you got free anti wrinkle cream and an eye serum for free just had to pay shipping charges. So fifteen days after ordering the product and receiving it they charged me $92.53 & 97.81 plus over draft fees on my bank account. Internet Author: Medical lake , Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Vita luminance Internet

Apr 27 2016
Modern Skin Modern Eye Lots of money! No results! Nevada Internet Author: Bucksport, Maine Health Spas: Modern Skin Internet

Apr 27 2016
Green action lawn care Cussed me out and refused to pay me for work i did for him Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Liars: Green action lawn care Internet

Apr 27 2016
Jang Health Group I ordered a trial size for $4.95 -30 days later they charged my account for $93.92. New York NewYork, 10011 Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Eye Care: Jang Health Group Internet

21, Report #1302009

Apr 26 2016
Green Ivy Books Did not pay royalties or provide information on books sold. Did not respond to phone requests concerning royalties. Oakbrook Terrace Illinois Author: Blowing Rock, North Carolina Education & Learning Centers: Green Ivy Books Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

Apr 25 2016
Encante Eye Cream Kuvo False Advertising! Internet
Author: McKinney , Texas Drugstores: Encante Eye Cream Internet

Apr 25 2016
Mira Vie Eye Serum Mira Vie Skin CreamEye Serum Review Terrible product, auto shipped and billed without my permission! PO Box 25380 Santa Ana, CA 92799-5380 Internet Author: Troutdale, Oregon Eye Care: Mira Vie Eye Serum Internet

Apr 24 2016
Skin elements Beauty impressions After using their product I realize they were falsely advertising it. I contacted skin element and asked what I could do to cancel my subscription. I followed their instructions after six weeks they build my account for $200. When I tried to get this issue resolved they would tell me they were having technical difficulties I would have to return my call. In the meantime they withdrew $200 from my checking account. This was after I'd done everything per their instructions to cancel anything to do with that company. San Fransisco, CA 94115 Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Skin elements Internet

Apr 23 2016
Green Ivy Publishing Frustrated with Green Ivy Books Oakbrook Terrace Illinois Updated Report Author: Georgetown, Texas Book Publishers: Green Ivy Publishing Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois