GREEN EYE WITCH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: green eye witch
There may be more specific results for "green eye witch"
For more specific results for "green eye witch"
Showing 1-25 of 8,234 Found Reports For more specific results for "green eye witch"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
organic carpet cleaning green carpet cleaningsteam carpet cleaning Bought thru Living Social deal for $50 for 3 rooms incl scotch guard. Guy called to confirm he was on way. Pulled up in a beat up old van, I asked if his equipment was in the van, he said yes. I showed him up and the two small rooms basically just the traffic area that needed tobe cleaned, he went down, came back and tried to charge me an additional 100$! for stains and deodorizer. What a scam, total bait and switch. This company is a rip off! They post a deal then over charge you when they come thinking you won't decline. I did and told him they were a scam and to leave. san diego, ca Internet Author: sd, California Cleaning Services: organic carpet cleaning Internet

Jun 27 2017
AVALURE Face Cream & Eye Serum, BEAUTYAR8777416899OR,YOUTHFULSE NV Scammed, lied and robbed by Avalure California and Oregon Author: California Skin Care: Avalure Huntington Beach, California

Jun 26 2017
Dent Wizards Frank Costello Approach me about fixing a dent in my car, unfortunately I fell for it. Used one of those suction cups then shmeard green goop over the dent. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dent Wizards Katy, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Select Skin, Speechless Eye Care, Eyecare WBC Deceptive Marketing, Fraud, Advertised Free Trial for $4.95, Claimed I was made aware of the terms, Internet, CA Author: Belleair, Florida Skin Care: Select Skin Internet

Jun 26 2017
Derma One UR Derma One Ripoff scam- free just shipping and then later charges- $89.95 Author: Roswell, Georgia Eye Care: Derma One Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Skin Novela Eye Novella Skin Novela Eye Novella is rip off Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Novela Internet

Jun 24 2017
My. Aspire system. Co Michael Beesom On the internet Michael bees on was sapose to have email some things witch he did not he charge me $29.00. Now I can't get in touch with him or his so called web site how can I get my. Money back or press charges on him... Aspire Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Fraud: My. Aspire system. Co Internet

Jun 24 2017
Adaptive Eye Complex Stupendous SkinActiveNexacellCream NYAE SCAM Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Skin Care: Adaptive Eye Complex Internet

Jun 24 2017
DermaGenetix I ordered on line off FaceBook ad. I then called 877 719-5656 to cancell at 8:38 a.m., immediately after ordering, when I found I was being charged for eye solution I did not opt to purchase. What was to be a $4.99 order turned out to be $9.98. Order Fraudulent ordering options. When purchasing skin cream they tell you you're not done. An eye solution comes up but no options are given. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Credit Card Fraud: DermaGenetix

Jun 23 2017
Adaptive Eye Complex / Nexacell Scam / Internet Fraud / Do not buy the trial product Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Adaptive Eye Complex / Nexacell Internet

Jun 23 2017
Jaanu skin care Julio eye crime, Leovent Ultraglitter, DYA Dreamyaura (all same entity) Fraudulently offer free samples paying for shipping and uses credit card to send products even when consumer calls to say u don't want future product. Multiple addresses, telephone #s, Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Jaanu skin care Internet

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix EYE SuntreePAD Riserefresheye Charged me for Products beyond the free trial that I did not receive. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Mehoopany, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Pawtuckett On the Green (Doug Burnett and Steve Hiughes) Will not honor bylaws of the HOA covenant Charlotte North Carolina
The h*oƅ prsudent't name is Stephen Alsop Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Environmental Violators: Pawtuckett On the Green Charlotte, North Carolina

Jun 22 2017
United Solar Leads Caliber Green Chris Reynolds Christoper Jennings Chris Williams Synergy Solar Leads Solar Leads & Solar Appointments Scam Internet Author: Brentwood, California Advertising Agencies: United Solar Leads Internet

Jun 22 2017
Derma Refresh Ageless Eye RevitalizeBlissful moisturizer Charged me for the product before it was received. I called and cancelled any future orders and returned the product to them. Stanton California Author: Snellville, Georgia Skin Care: Derma Refresh Stanton, California

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront Eye Vibe Attempts to collect 105.79 not mine and/or reports to my credit Sherman Oaks California Author: Sandy, Utah Eye Care: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
Alesse eye serum This company was on the internet and offered California is where the package came from Internet Author: Portage, Michigan Eye Care: Alesse eye serum Internet

Jun 21 2017
Aviqua anti wrinkle cream Lucana eye cream Misleading, hidden agenda, Los Angeles California Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Aviqua anti wrinkle cream Los Angeles, California

Jun 20 2017
Hollywood Color Contacts HCC Worst online shopping experience EVER! Henderson Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Eye Care: Hollywood Color Contacts Internet

Jun 20 2017
CBC CREDIT SERVICES TRS LIMITED LLC Got a piece of mail that look like a check I opened it and noticed it was CCB Credit Services saying that I owe $139.97 so I called the number listed and they said it was for coffee green Max supplement pills that I paid $6.95 for shipping and this hundred $39 is for some kind of thing I supposedly signed up for to receive more pills this happened supposedly July 3rd 2013 and I have never even heard of these green coffee Max supplement pills in my life nor have I bought them Springfield, IL Illinois
Author: Joshua tree, California Credit & Debt Services: CBC CREDIT SERVICES Springfield, IL, Illinois

Jun 20 2017
Bella Serata Skin Care, Bella Serata Eye Cream They offered trial samples for low price. They immediately charged my debit account $89.03 without me consenting to accepting continued products. Internet Author: clifton park, New York Eye Care: Bella Serata Skin Care Internet

Jun 20 2017
Try Replenish NATURALMUSCLEBUILD.COM Wrinkle cream & Eye serum supposed to be free trial. Yeah RIGHT? SCAM ALERT. Internet Phone numbers to cancel Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Skin Care: Try Replenish Internet

Jun 19 2017
Derma Refresh Blissful, Totally You Ordered Free Trial on eye cream & mosturizer.Returned promptly, Fighting for refund of $104.00 since March Stanton California Author: Mpls (Blaine), Minnesota Skin Care: Derma Refresh Internet

Jun 19 2017
Moveweels.com BWT Do not even thinking about click the link Green cove spring Florida Author: North edwards, California Auto Shipping Companies: Moveweels.com Green cove spring, Florida