Your Search | green eye witch

Feb 08 2016
NOUVEAU NOUVEAU SKIN CARE, TRANQUILLE EYE CREAM FALSE ADVERTISING AND INABILITY TO REACH COMPANY TO RETURN PRODUCT. SANTA ANA California Author: DESOTO, Illinois Beauty Salons: NOUVEAU SANTA ANA, California

Feb 08 2016
Bausch & Lomb Rebate Scam New York Internet Author: Houston, Texas Eye Care: Bausch & Lomb Internet

Feb 08 2016
EzContactsUSA Company Failed to Fulfill Order and Provide Refund Internet Author: Florida Eye Care: EzContactsUSA Internet

Feb 07 2016
Inna Victoria I ordered a free sample of Inna victoria cream ,4.95 was for shipping and handling ONLY. They also sent me Louvella eye serum which i never asked for and charged me for that too total charges are 198.00 for my free samples ! and before i caught on they charged me another 198.00 which i never received product! I have since called my bank please help they took almost 500.00 from me. Internet Author: mt. zion, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 05 2016
Alcon contact lens rebate Alcon contact lense Fraud /Ripoff alert El Paso, TX Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Alcon contact lens rebate Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
MiraVie Eye Internet Free Trial Scam Internet Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: MiraVie Eye Internet

Feb 04 2016
Green dot Coorpation unfriendly rude aggrogant sarcasm Internet whatever Author: Batonrouge, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Green dot Coorpation Internet

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 03 2016
Encante Skinserum Credit card fraud OverlandPark il Author: Englewood, Colorado Eye Care: Encante Skinserum Internet

Feb 02 2016
- Year -2016 Judah at mentor mall Pulled me in with the dry hands routine told me about the eye sirum everything like the lady with the baby and her mom, but I was so gullible I went even fit her and bought the face lift they depleted my card for 3500.oo. I feel like a fool. I went to amazon and so cheer products I cann't even sleep tonight this will not ever happen again (((REDACTED))) Mentor mall Ohio Author: east Cleveland, Ohio Wanted Criminals: - Year -2016 east Cleveland, Ohio

Feb 01 2016
MiraVie Skincare Deceptive practices, sham artist, California Internet Author: Derby, Connecticut Eye Care: MiraVie Skincare Internet

Jan 29 2016
Encante Beauty Solutions, Apin Eye Cream, Purbeauty fraudulent, predatious, threatening, unethical, obnoxious, misleading, free prize? Orland Park Illinois Author: Ocean View, Hawaii Alternative Health: Encante Beauty Solutions Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 29 2016
Vitier Eye Serum Being charged $90+ Santa Ana California
Author: Odon, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Vitier Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Jan 28 2016
Encante Free trial ripoff Internet Author: Spring Creek, Nevada Eye Care: Encante Internet

Jan 28 2016
ALT, Automatic Lead Tools, Lead Jumper, Stefan Desselines, Scott Agee, Gary Green ALT will not pay you! Granada Hills, California Author: Windermere, Florida Small Business Services: ALT Internet

Jan 28 2016
Net Loan USA Patrick Walker/Michael Green Offered a loan of $5000 with a origination fee of $250 for security.  Illinois Internet Author: Young America, Minnesota Loans: Net Loan USA Internet

Jan 28 2016
justin green. Greenscapes Justin Green// THIS GUY IS A SCAM MARIETTA GA GEORGIA Author: marietta, Georgia Landscape Companies: justin green. Greenscapes

Jan 28 2016
Mercer Transportation Turn and Burn Lousville Kentucky Author: bowling green, Kentucky Liars: Mercer Transportation Lousville, Kentucky

Jan 27 2016
Green Dot Walmart Green Dot is s complete ripoff!! They have people who can't even understand/speak English! ( probably farmed out to India for customer service) I tried to activate a &50.00 gift card I got for Christmas! A complete mess!! I tried to communicate w/ female, but she hung up mid sentence!! Tried to correct it online... Even worse!! Too well over 1.5 hrs and still no activation!! Tried to contact them by Wmail!! Got an Wmail back even though I told them I NEVER wish to use or give a Green Dot car to anyone!! My experience was like pylling wisdom teeth!! Albuquerque, NM Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Renu Derma I thought I was paying for shipping on a trial sample of the product. Instead I was charged almost $200 and I did not even open the product to try yet. I did not understand that they would automatically bill me and there was not price on how much the products would cost. Big Rip Off! San Diego California Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Eye Care: Renu Derma San Diego, California

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics Essentials Eye Rejuvenating Serum fraudulently took $90 Dollars out of my bank account California Internet Author: Swan Point, Maryland Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet