Your Search | green eye witch

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 04 2016
Kevo eye care faceservumasti.org Jetvill*Kuvo eye care Kevo Eye Cream Rip off! Beware Nationwide
Author: Colleyville, Texas Health Spas: Kevo eye care Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
CovenLoveSpells.com Cora Night Nasty, fraudulent manipulative money-hungry witch con artist scammer Los Angeles Internet
You got to be kidding me Author: Port Chester, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: CovenLoveSpells.com Internet

Dec 03 2016
Revive Eye Do not fall for this offer!! You pay appx $10 for S&H for a free sample of eye care. This company will continue to send you their product monthly and charge you appx $200 for it! Never saw it coming!! Nationwide Author: norwalk, Connecticut Infomercials: reviveye Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence Derm Essence, DermEssence, anti aging cream Sponsored by instagram with the illusion of eliminating under eye bags. A supposed 'Free Trial' they defend a nonexistent consent to charge my card for $94 after 14 days. I never agreed to this charge, nor did I know about it, Albany, GA Nationwide
Author: Arizona Attorney Generals: DermEssence Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Daniel Plym Third Eye Media Group So Called Director Came into our Production and Ended up Attempting to Collect Relocation Fees from Us. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Video & Film Production: Daniel Plym Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
Green Dental & Orthodontics Dr. Joseph Azizi Daniel Rosales Fraudulent Charges on my Debit Card Van Nuys California Author: Lake Balboa, California Dental Services: Green Dental & Orthodontics Van Nuys, California

Dec 02 2016
SKIN Noir / EYE Noir Company not accepting return items Sta. Ana California Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey TV Advertisements: SKIN Noir Sta. Ana, California

Dec 02 2016
Luxstyle US LuxStyle international I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyle US Internet

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
7 Second Eye Lift is another useless Eye cream that does not work useless Product, Does not work, Waste of Money, Ripoff Provo, Utah Internet
Author: Palm Springs North, Florida Eye Care: Synergistic Nutritional Compounds Internet

Dec 01 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir Product did not come within 2-3 days as claimed, only had 1 week to try they refused a refund Santa Ana California Author: White, South Dakota Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 30 2016
BellaEpoque - Luminis Belle Epoque Youth Activating Eye CreamLuminis Advanced Skincare This is a classic case of deceptive, misleading, false, advertising. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: BellaEpoque - Luminis Internet

Nov 30 2016
CD Diet and Health Producer of Max Garcinia 365 and Max Green Coffee 365 Deceptive sales practices San Diego California Author: Washington, Utah Weightloss Programs: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Nov 30 2016
Liccardi Deceptive Green Brook New Jersey Author: North Plainfield, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Liccardi Green Brook, New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
Eye Royale/Skin Royale Eye/Skin Royale is a SCAM, no Free trial but will debit your card for $89 or more! Could not find website when attempt was made later. Las Vegas and other cities Internet Author: Winnabow, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Eye Royale/Skin Royale Internet

Nov 29 2016
Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Daneilmartin0 , requesting money telling me there's a warrant out for my arrest if I don't pay now and this is the last chance and to go put the money on a Walmart card or the sheriff will come to my door they said to go get a money green Pak card from Walmart Through email Texas Author: san diego, California Collection Agency's: Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Derma Vibrance Youth Skin Eye/ wrinkle cream Unknown Unknown Author: Elk River, Minnesota Misc. Health Specialists: Derma Vibrance Internet

Nov 29 2016
Rapid Fulfillment LLC Rapid Fulfillment, Inc. Unauthorized shipments and credit card charges Pacoima California Author: Green Valley, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: Rapid Fulfillment LLC Pacoima, California

Nov 27 2016
Skin Royale and Eye Royale Took money from my account-stating that I should have read the fine printfor a mediocre product Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Beauty Salons: Skin Royale and Eye Royale Internet

Nov 27 2016
Skinenergize Eyetherapy They were selling eye cream on Facebook. It was a free trial to only pay s/h. I was supposed to cancel within 14 days, which I swear I did. I always put on calendar. They charged me and said I didn't cancel on time. I am very organized with these things and always cancel on time. There's no way I cancelled a month too late like they said. South Dakota Author: Rochester, New York Beauty Salons: Skinenergize South Dakota

Nov 27 2016
HR-Cream SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY OR TRY!!! internet Author: GILBERT, Arizona Eye Care: HR-Cream Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 27 2016
Rejuvenem AGELESS-SECRETS.COMZanu Advanced Eye SerumENOM, INC. Unbeknownst to me, charged me $79.95 and $89,95 ! San Francisco California Author: Newport Beach, California Beauty Products: Rejuvenem San Francisco, California