GREEN EYE WITCH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: green eye witch
There may be more specific results for "green eye witch"
For more specific results for "green eye witch"
Showing 1-25 of 16,084 Found Reports For more specific results for "green eye witch"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Piaz Amabella, Allure, Lucerne Skin Cream I ordered a sample of this skin care product . A cream and an eye serum. I then received a packed and was charged for a product I don't like and never authorized St.Petersburg FL Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Skin Care: Piaz Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Avoid at all costs Arizona Internet Author: Staten island, New York Eye Care: Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Internet

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet

Oct 17 2017
Avanti Skin Care seem to good too be true. Order the trial eye and skin cream however, 14 days later I got charged for 89.95 twice and I didn't agree to purchase this product again. Internet Author: LACEY, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Eye Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet

Oct 16 2017
Nuway QFL Advanced eye care Joanna and Chip Gaines were used as enticement! Internet Facebook Author: Rossford, Ohio Eye Care: QFL Advanced eye care Internet

Oct 16 2017
BTA BMS, Buanno's Trucking and who knows what else they'll come up with... SCAM ARTISTS Fultonville New York
Author: Clarks Green, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: BTA Fultonville, New York

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Oasisgroup83@Nv ,shown on bank acct; boxes show Distributed by Avanti Skin Renewal & avantirenewal.com Charged $89.97 to credit card for trial items shipment 1607 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo shipment New York 14212 Author: Great Falls, Montana Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Internet

Oct 15 2017
Nuavive Derma Serum and Eye Cream. Please note that this item was presented on Shark Tank and all five invested in this product. Shame on them. Let's start this by saying SCAM. Many of us have been scammed by Nuavive from their free trial, auto-send products, shipping charges. It appers they have covered themselves from class action suit or even having their charges removed from your charge account. Do not deal with this company or any other company that tries to give you free samples on skin care products. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. If you want to purchase Nuavive, go to Amazon. The price for the serum is only $33, so much less that Nuvive is offering. Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Internet

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Natalie Wallis Natalie Hansen, Natalie Norgaard Natalie Wallis White Witch in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada SCAM FAKE SCAM Hamilton, Ontario, Canada Internet
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Psychic Fortune Tellers: Natalie Wallis Internet

Oct 14 2017
neulift neulift anti aging serum and cream talk to Theresa about the bill that followed after supposedly ordering the free trial for 4.95 and 5.95 respectively for neulift anti aging cream and eye serum Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Beauty Products: neulift Internet

Oct 13 2017
Eye to Eye National aka Eye to Eye aka E2E A scam in disguised using the name of helping disabled children! New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Tutoring: Eye to Eye National Internet

Oct 13 2017
lumidaire face cream,po box 25380,santa ana california 92799-5380 order trial face and eye cream for $4.95 and eye for 3.95.they billed my credit card for the bill and two weeks later charge my credit card for 89.77 and 89.71 for the creams .I filed a complaint with my credit card company two weeks ago and they are looking into to it and will have my account credit for it until the investigate.Me while a week later i receive more face and eye cream that i did not order.I'm sending it back by return to sender and see what happens.I have looked up to see if anybody else had this problem and it is wide spread and if you call to have them cancell anything that you did not order, the will charge you a 75.00 cancellation fee.This has got to be illigal. po box 25380 santa ana california 92799-5380 internet Author: sasakwa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: lumidaire face cream. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Femora Free 14-Day Trial of Face Cream & Eye Serum Nevada Author: Litchfield Park, Arizona Skin Care: Femora Internet

Oct 13 2017
Green Dot Money Pak Person name Michael who is pretending to be a moneypak rep. This person named Michael stole two money pak green dot cards worth 500.00 each Santa Paula Internet Author: Gretna, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Green Dot Money Pak Internet

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal & Avanti Eye Per billing, Dermaca Renewal Skin & FRGRP Eye Youth DECEPTIVENESS & LIES Willow Bend? Nationwide Texas & others Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal & Avanti Eye Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
RIP OFF OLD OPTOMETRIST HARASSING IN 1001 SUN VALLEY BLVD CONCORD, CA 94520 JAVIER GUILLERMO SANCHEZ SALAZAR RIP OFF OPTOMETRIST JAVIER GUILLERMO SANCHEZ SALAZAR HARASSING IN CONCORD CA Concord California Author: Concord, California Eye Care: RIP OFF OLD OPTOMETRIST HARASSING IN 1001 SUN VALLEY BLVD CONCORD, CA 94520 Concord, California

Oct 12 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Au Eye SerumLumidaire Premium Face Care False claims regarding all natural ingredients, very expensive product, and price was not clear when ordering the free trial Fountain Valley CA California Author: Oceanside, California Skin Care: Lumidaire Internet

Oct 12 2017
cana eye serum cana marketing took money from my account after i ordered face lotion on line. order was not from them. st. petersburgh Florida Author: Westport, Connecticut Eye Care: cana eye serum st. petersburgh, Florida